March 29, 2024, 07:16:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 220025 times)
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #200 on: August 18, 2010, 12:06:25 PM »

Any chance that Kyron was upset that his Mom & Dad didn't come to the Science Fair and just ran away?
Or a stranger ( Child Predator)saw him upset and told him he would take him to his mom's house?
I looking in a direction where Terri is not involved I don't like to put all of my eggs into one basket.

Anything is possible Blonde. 

If LE thought there was a remote chance of a stranger I just don't understand why their focus appears to be Terri. 

I agree, anything is possible.

When LE decided not to request additional funding for the investigation and the DA requested funding, I assumed something came up that directed most of their attention on Terri.

If DeDe is requesting immunity before talking, attention is again focused on Terri.

There are many possibilities for Kyron's disappearance, and I am not closing the door on them; but in the meantime, actions by Terri and DeDe bring them to the forefront.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #201 on: August 18, 2010, 12:07:05 PM »

Help monkeys! I'm drawing a blank. What does HOA mean? As in Jason's comment about DeDe: I lost more respect for her when she got involved in her HOA again

Not for sure on this but my guess is Home Owners Association. Makes sense though.
Now this jumped out at me, why would you lose more respect for her that she got involved in the HOA? Somebody has to do it, and the people that I know that are in ours, they do it because they care about our community and don't want it to look trashy and want it kept up.

Not sure why nrcg .  He just said that he did and not WHY he did.

There are some men, not the majority I would hope, that don't want their girlfriends/spouses involved in anything but them. 

Of course there are others that take pride in and support their sig. others' interest and involvements.
I so agree with that. Maybe it did take time away from him, but at the same time he sounds like he works a lot.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: August 18, 2010, 12:08:23 PM »

Any chance that Kyron was upset that his Mom & Dad didn't come to the Science Fair and just ran away?
Or a stranger ( Child Predator)saw him upset and told him he would take him to his mom's house?
I looking in a direction where Terri is not involved I don't like to put all of my eggs into one basket.

Anything is possible Blonde. 

If LE thought there was a remote chance of a stranger I just don't understand why their focus appears to be Terri. 

I agree, anything is possible.

When LE decided not to request additional funding for the investigation and the DA requested funding, I assumed something came up that directed most of their attention on Terri.

If DeDe is requesting immunity before talking, attention is again focused on Terri.

There are many possibilities for Kyron's disappearance, and I am not closing the door on them; but in the meantime, actions by Terri and DeDe bring them to the forefront.

I so agree Grey, and continue to hope that LE is on the right track.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: August 18, 2010, 12:08:47 PM »

Help monkeys! I'm drawing a blank. What does HOA mean? As in Jason's comment about DeDe: I lost more respect for her when she got involved in her HOA again

Not for sure on this but my guess is Home Owners Association. Makes sense though.
Now this jumped out at me, why would you lose more respect for her that she got involved in the HOA? Somebody has to do it, and the people that I know that are in ours, they do it because they care about our community and don't want it to look trashy and want it kept up.
I'm on the board of our HOA and right now it's been pretty time consuming.  My hubby fully supports my work with it.  I think Jason's problem might have been her time spent on it versus looking for a job or her time being spent with him?  It's a thank-less job as many people put it but is for the good of the neighborhood, condo, etc.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: August 18, 2010, 12:09:55 PM »

Welcome to all new monkeys    This is from Jason and the thread he is posting on.    I lost feelings for her by March of 2009 because her personality did an about face and she decided to live off unemployment, stopped working out, did not take any more classes and stopped her strict diet.    A big personality change, have to wonder what happened, mid life crisis? Obviously DeDe didn't meet Jason's expectations after she stopped working out and stopped her diet, nothing new, a lot of men don't like heavy women. But it sure probably was very hurtful to DeDe  Living off unemployment, hate to tell you this Jason, but some people have no choice, not a lot of jobs out there for everyone  And that could have made her feel bad about herself also. Sounds to me by all this is that DeDe became very depressed, why, I wouldn't know.         One thing that I go by in my life, if a person sounds to good too be true, they usually aren't to good too be true.
IMO If he was the outstanding Heart felt God Living man he says he is.. I dont think he broke up with dede because of this, the whole thing is OFF to me.

to me if he broke up with dede because she lost her job and she was overweight that is just a jerk to me. childish as well.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: August 18, 2010, 12:10:44 PM »

I'm going to say one more thing then shut up. Jason reminds me of the girl who appeared after VanDerSloot was arrested with her diary and poems etc.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: August 18, 2010, 12:12:58 PM »

I'm on the board of our HOA and right now it's been pretty time consuming.  My hubby fully supports my work with it.  I think Jason's problem might have been her time spent on it versus looking for a job or her time being spent with him?  It's a thank-less job as many people put it but is for the good of the neighborhood, condo, etc.

Good on you, and your hubby!

Good point re time spent on HOA and not on job search.  I hadn't thought of that. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: August 18, 2010, 12:13:58 PM »

an angelic monkey Good for you, it is time consuming but without people like you just imagine what the neighborhood would look like?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: August 18, 2010, 12:18:13 PM »

Jason thank you so much for all your information.  You do indeed come across as someone who believes in what he says.

You also come across as a man who stands up for what he believes in and believes in a fair and just world.  In keeping with this line of thinking please remember that now you have entered into the public realm of attention and as such you will be open to the public eye.

I have seen this question asked of you already several times and I would very much appreciate if you would answer it...

Are you related to William Kent Name Redacted2, 67, Portland, Oregon?

What would your feelings be if Dede were to go on the main stream media and talk openly about your relationship with her, her feelings toward you, and her perceptions of your personal weaknesses, mental health and personal issues? 

Thank you in advance.

OT, but I noticed Justamama has only one post in SMs, this one above.

She seems mighty informed, I would say.

Wink

i wondered about that post, Justamama has been here since 11/09
i think she is trying to make a point about.... just an fair/ why jason would blab about
dede in a public forum, i say dede has the option too
and i think he said he/jason wanted the truth about him out , and dede is part of
that truth

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: August 18, 2010, 12:21:07 PM »

It's beginning to sound like a catty henfest in here.
I think people wanted Jason to answer questions, and he did some. I personally see no reason to bring up DeDe's lack of exercise and overeating, and her being on unemployment. Many people have weight issues, and gain and lose weight becomes a big part of life. And it certainly shouldn't take away from the person themselves, and that was the feeling I got, and didn't like 

I'm with you, No Rose. As fara as unemployment~you actually have to work to be entitled to it so I do not begrudge anyone who uses it when it's needed. We pay for it every week out of our paychecks.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: August 18, 2010, 12:22:33 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8379.msg1211036#msg1211036

whoops forgot my disclaimer on that post JMO

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: August 18, 2010, 12:30:03 PM »

My first impression was a stranger abduction, with the science fair being a backdrop - and Terri sees Kyron walking towards his classroom, as she goes on with the rest of her day.

Then her first press conference gave me the impression she was feeling something quite different than what the other parents (Desiree, Kaine, Tony) were feeling.

Instead of despair, she showed fear.

Then I found out that: she lied about where she was that day with reference to her cellphone pings;   she acted as if nothing had happened carrying on recreational activities (gym, internet);   she lawyered up and remained quiet about everything, possibly hampering Kyron's search;   she had asked the landscaper to murder her hubby;   she lied to her friends as to how she ended up with Kaine;   she had indiscreet communications with Cook;  she drove the white truck June 4th that resembled the one witnessed as idling away near the Kelly residence;   she mentioned Kyron's appointment for the next week to a nearly-deaf teacher (something she was aware of);   she never looked (to me) particularly loving towards Kyron in 99% of the hundreds of pictures published;   she never had Kyron's picture on her Facebook, then she puts up his picture when he disappeared, etc...

These reasons are not concrete evidence, but all of them put together made me think... chances are this woman has done something to the little guy, and I do not think she's keeping him safe and stashed.

Sad
Noodles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: August 18, 2010, 12:32:56 PM »

Is it possible there were TWO white trucks at Skyline that morning? One was KH's and the other was????(whomever was working with TH). Maybe that is why in the last press conference police were interested if anyone had seem the truck in two different areas of the school that were very close together-perhaps there was a white truck in both areas-but they weren't the same truck. Police also mentioned if anyone had saw something and thought "hmm that's strange" It would be a little strange if you were driving and saw a white truck and went around the corner and saw another one just like it...but probably not strange enough that anyone remembers. TH could tell Kyron something to the effect of taking him somewhere for a treat, like donuts, and being back before school starts. Then she says I have to take Kiara to the truck because she's getting fussy...you go to the bathroom and put your stuff away and meet me at the truck out back...but don't tell anyone because I don't want to have to buy donuts for the whole class...just you. Th goes to her truck with Kiara and drives off to Fred Meyers...Kyron goes out back and hops in white truck...but it's not KH's truck. Ok monkeys, what do you think?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #213 on: August 18, 2010, 12:36:23 PM »

Was Dede a Roman Catholic? Was religion the real reason for the break-up? He attended a Catholic High School. 
He couldn't marry her unless she converted.   He kept pleasant memories by keeping the Mementos.
They stopped being personal momentos of a special relationship when he produced them for public consumption.  Sorry the ancillary sideshows are getting to me

thumright thumright

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #214 on: August 18, 2010, 12:37:03 PM »

Welcome to all new monkeys    This is from Jason and the thread he is posting on.    I lost feelings for her by March of 2009 because her personality did an about face and she decided to live off unemployment, stopped working out, did not take any more classes and stopped her strict diet.    A big personality change, have to wonder what happened, mid life crisis? Obviously DeDe didn't meet Jason's expectations after she stopped working out and stopped her diet, nothing new, a lot of men don't like heavy women. But it sure probably was very hurtful to DeDe  Living off unemployment, hate to tell you this Jason, but some people have no choice, not a lot of jobs out there for everyone  And that could have made her feel bad about herself also. Sounds to me by all this is that DeDe became very depressed, why, I wouldn't know.         One thing that I go by in my life, if a person sounds to good too be true, they usually aren't to good too be true.
IMO If he was the outstanding Heart felt God Living man he says he is.. I dont think he broke up with dede because of this, the whole thing is OFF to me.

to me if he broke up with dede because she lost her job and she was overweight that is just a jerk to me. childish as well.

I totally agree with you Lucky7! IMO There is something about him that is fishy. It's one of those things that you can't quite put your finger on, but it's there.

During his 1st post, when he said he was working, he stated that after work, he would come back and answer everyones questions.Then he came back later and said he has to be careful of answering some questions, like someone was advising him.

He also stated that he was going to write an article for the Oregonian but he would let the Monkey's see it first because if we didn't approve of it, he wouldn't send it. Why do you need Monkey approval for a published article?

After that he brought up DDS's personality change, and I don't know about you but, I saw anger in his words. I didn't feel the same honesty with him as I did with Heather.

Maybe he wanted to come onto SM because the Monkeys were getting too close.    JMO

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: August 18, 2010, 12:37:14 PM »

Was Dede a Roman Catholic? Was religion the real reason for the break-up? He attended a Catholic High School. 
He couldn't marry her unless she converted.   He kept pleasant memories by keeping the Mementos.

My R.C (non practicing) husband married me in a R. C. church.  I didn't convert.  Celebrated our 44th anniversary last week. 

can

My hubby and I will be celebrating our 45th this November.  I had a couple of puppy love interests prior but no other boyfriend.  We met when I was 16 years old at an interchurch young peoples bowling league ... engaged at 17 years old following my graduation from high school and ... married when I was 18 years old.  Both of our parents were so concerned.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: August 18, 2010, 12:41:37 PM »

I agree, and personally don't like that kind of behavior. It is hard enough for a woman who lost a job and has weight problems  Jason is back on his thread with a new post.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: August 18, 2010, 12:43:58 PM »

My R.C (non practicing) husband married me in a R. C. church.  I didn't convert.  Celebrated our 44th anniversary last week. 

can

My hubby and I will be celebrating our 45th this November.  I had a couple of puppy love interests prior but no other boyfriend.  We met when I was 16 years old at an interchurch young peoples bowling league ... engaged at 17 years old following my graduation from high school and ... married when I was 18 years old.  Both of our parents were so concerned.

Janet

Just goes to show parents are sometimes concerned when they have no need to be. 

Remind me in November and I shall send you a Timmy's plain cake donut
to celebrate; w/tea for dunkin'!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: August 18, 2010, 12:44:48 PM »

It's beginning to sound like a catty henfest in here.
I think people wanted Jason to answer questions, and he did some. I personally see no reason to bring up DeDe's lack of exercise and overeating, and her being on unemployment. Many people have weight issues, and gain and lose weight becomes a big part of life. And it certainly shouldn't take away from the person themselves, and that was the feeling I got, and didn't like 

I'm with you, No Rose. As fara as unemployment~you actually have to work to be entitled to it so I do not begrudge anyone who uses it when it's needed. We pay for it every week out of our paychecks.
I feel real bad for people that work and work and lose their jobs. They are certainly entitled to the unemployment benefits, and many people feel depressed and worthless when this happens to them and can't find another job.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #219 on: August 18, 2010, 12:45:05 PM »

fyi, he's back on the board.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.