April 19, 2024, 06:59:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221522 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: August 18, 2010, 02:29:40 PM »

Please forgive me if this has already been discussed thoroughly here, but have the two Sanchez landscapers been investigated here?  I imagine that it would be tough to obtain much info, if any, of anybody who is an illegal alien.  But it seems to me that there could be something fishy about them.

Is there a link to a thread where I can read and catch up on what might have already been discussed here?

Thanks!

When the MFH story and the landscaper first hit the news we did discuss it in the normal thread.  There was not a separate thread for him.  I think at the time so much was coming out we didn't think to do a thread.  We did see and talk about Blink's post regarding the landscaper.  I read last week the LS was being interviewed by the grand jury.  I'd love to know how that went.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: August 18, 2010, 02:31:13 PM »

<snipped>

Now, let's get to the important question...when do I get my salmon fillet??   

Today Hubby, grandsons and son-in-law are out on that ocean at the mouth of the Fraser River ... determined to catch their limit.

This weekend we are having a family gathering at our home and ... salmon is on the menu.  All Monkeys are invited and ... will be considered guests of honor.

Janet

Thank-you, Janet!

Do we have permission to dance on the tables?   

As long as I am not expected to climb up on that table with ya.

seahorse - Tamikosmom's Party 2010

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: August 18, 2010, 02:34:00 PM »

It's beginning to sound like a catty henfest in here.
I think people wanted Jason to answer questions, and he did some. I personally see no reason to bring up DeDe's lack of exercise and overeating, and her being on unemployment. Many people have weight issues, and gain and lose weight becomes a big part of life. And it certainly shouldn't take away from the person themselves, and that was the feeling I got, and didn't like 

On the other hand, since he's giving us his take on things, which is what we wanted, maybe criricizing him for what he says might work against us. That's JMO and I don't want anyone to think I'm telling them what to do. But I just mean why would he share more if his words just lead to  more criticism? It could be very inhibiting.
I just think it isn't the nicest thing to say about an ex girlfriend. I don't care if he tells us about what she is like, but one doesn't have to be rude while doing it, imo.

Hi NoRose & Monkeys,

He has told the whole world  that she is fat & lazy (not in so many words) and that stinks.

Seahorse, IMO that really isn't a fair assessment of how he answered the question that we asked him. He used non-emotional objective statements to indicate some of the changes that occurred during the few months that he knew her. He told us she had put on weight and that her activity level decreased (among other details). Not once did he use derogatory words. He also took the time to sing DeDe's paraises. I know, I know...one sided information and DeDe is not here to present her side of the story. Well, he is only one person, as imperfect as the rest of us. He can only tell one side of the story. If I were him I would bug out now. We may have a reputation of being kind to each other, but somehow we are having difficulty translating that kindness and benefit of the doubt to him. IMO he has been very even handed in his description of his relationship with DeDe.

OK...throw your nanners at me now 

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: August 18, 2010, 02:35:28 PM »

I have a big problem with Jason and therefore will not be asking him any questions. Jason INSERTED HIMSELF into this case and is now trying to tell us monkeys not to look into his family? Uh huh. I also have a problem with people who constantly contradict themselves. His posts are riddled with contradictions. It bugs me to no end when people say unkind things and then start banging on the old Bible. I think it was clear that he did not like DeDe's weight gain but it was also IMPLIED in my opinion, that she was not overweight when he met DeDe. I don't think he wants the public to think that he was involved with the overweight DeDe that we are seeing now. I have really big concerns with Jason working with children. I will not elaborate as I think other monkeys are thinking that same thing and I don't want to get too pointed.

I think DeDe and Terri's bond became really strong within the last year. I think DeDe came out of the relationship with Jason mad as hell at men. I think Terri has been slinging mud about Kaine for a while to those that would listen. I truly think that these two stashed Kyron as a way to get back at Kaine. I think that originally there may have been a ransom plan. Terri could make money while getting back at Kaine. Terri and DeDe could have killed two birds with one stone. They could have put terror into Kaine and hit his wallet at the same time. I am sure that BOTH Terri and DeDe could use the money. I wonder if a ranson note was left on June 4th, or if a ransom note was something these two were planning for later. I think it blew them both away that LE and Tony and Desiree were on the scene so fast. I think their plan has spiralled out of control and they have no idea how to make the rabbit re-appear out of the hat. I just hope that Kyron is still alive and well.
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: August 18, 2010, 02:36:53 PM »

I come from another land,(another board).  Today I have taken the time to read and read through so many posts and threads on here that I'm dizzy but I HAVE to post this...

Seriously you all need to pat yourselves on the back.  There are other places on the internet where Kyron's case is being discussed and the discussion has gone to such depths of depravity that I no longer wanted to be associated with it.

I'm no  an angelic monkey myself but WOW really the level of respect and ability to bite your tongue on here shows so much about all of you I'm just so impressed.

I looked through all the different threads and didn't find an appropriate place to post this really, so I posted it here.  Hope you don't mind.

Most respectfully,
Justamama
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: August 18, 2010, 02:39:33 PM »

Please forgive me if this has already been discussed thoroughly here, but have the two Sanchez landscapers been investigated here?  I imagine that it would be tough to obtain much info, if any, of anybody who is an illegal alien.  But it seems to me that there could be something fishy about them.

Is there a link to a thread where I can read and catch up on what might have already been discussed here?

Thanks!

When the MFH story and the landscaper first hit the news we did discuss it in the normal thread.  There was not a separate thread for him.  I think at the time so much was coming out we didn't think to do a thread.  We did see and talk about Blink's post regarding the landscaper.  I read last week the LS was being interviewed by the grand jury.  I'd love to know how that went.

Klaas

I have compiled some of the MFH "credible sources" articles as well as some quotes from Desiree and Kaine.

Would you like me to post them to a separate thread?  Maybe others could contribute.

I am off for the day but ... I am willing to do it tonight.

Janet
11:40 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #266 on: August 18, 2010, 02:43:24 PM »

I have a big problem with Jason and therefore will not be asking him any questions. Jason INSERTED HIMSELF into this case and is now trying to tell us monkeys not to look into his family? Uh huh. I also have a problem with people who constantly contradict themselves. His posts are riddled with contradictions. It bugs me to no end when people say unkind things and then start banging on the old Bible. I think it was clear that he did not like DeDe's weight gain but it was also IMPLIED in my opinion, that she was not overweight when he met DeDe. I don't think he wants the public to think that he was involved with the overweight DeDe that we are seeing now. I have really big concerns with Jason working with children. I will not elaborate as I think other monkeys are thinking that same thing and I don't want to get too pointed.

I think DeDe and Terri's bond became really strong within the last year. I think DeDe came out of the relationship with Jason mad as hell at men. I think Terri has been slinging mud about Kaine for a while to those that would listen. I truly think that these two stashed Kyron as a way to get back at Kaine. I think that originally there may have been a ransom plan. Terri could make money while getting back at Kaine. Terri and DeDe could have killed two birds with one stone. They could have put terror into Kaine and hit his wallet at the same time. I am sure that BOTH Terri and DeDe could use the money. I wonder if a ranson note was left on June 4th, or if a ransom note was something these two were planning for later. I think it blew them both away that LE and Tony and Desiree were on the scene so fast. I think their plan has spiralled out of control and they have no idea how to make the rabbit re-appear out of the hat. I just hope that Kyron is still alive and well.
Everything pretty much what I've been thinking.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: August 18, 2010, 02:44:00 PM »

I come from another land,(another board).  Today I have taken the time to read and read through so many posts and threads on here that I'm dizzy but I HAVE to post this...

Seriously you all need to pat yourselves on the back.  There are other places on the internet where Kyron's case is being discussed and the discussion has gone to such depths of depravity that I no longer wanted to be associated with it.

I'm no  an angelic monkey myself but WOW really the level of respect and ability to bite your tongue on here shows so much about all of you I'm just so impressed.

I looked through all the different threads and didn't find an appropriate place to post this really, so I posted it here.  Hope you don't mind.

Most respectfully,
Justamama
an angelic monkey
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #268 on: August 18, 2010, 02:48:23 PM »

<snipped>

LOL
Today Hubby, grandsons and son-in-law are out on that ocean at the mouth of the Fraser River ... determined to catch their limit.

This weekend we are having a family gathering at our home and ... salmon is on the menu.  All Monkeys are invited and ... will be considered guests of honor.

Janet

Thank-you, Janet!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: August 18, 2010, 02:50:02 PM »

Thanks!

Klaas

I have compiled some of the MFH "credible sources" articles as well as some quotes from Desiree and Kaine.

Would you like me to post them to a separate thread?  Maybe others could contribute.

I am off for the day but ... I am willing to do it tonight.

Janet
11:40 AM PT

Sure Janet - start a MFH thread!
zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: August 18, 2010, 02:50:23 PM »

Most respectfully,
Justamama

Justamama,  you have just expressed one of the exact reasons why I have chosen to be here and not a part of many of the other boards out there.  I am glad to have been accepted by such a nice and talented group!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #271 on: August 18, 2010, 02:51:40 PM »

<snipped>

LOL

Janet

Thank-you, Janet!

Ola Lay 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #272 on: August 18, 2010, 02:58:07 PM »

I think people wanted Jason to answer questions, and he did some. I personally see no reason to bring up DeDe's lack of exercise and overeating, and her being on unemployment. Many people have weight issues, and gain and lose weight becomes a big part of life. And it certainly shouldn't take away from the person themselves, and that was the feeling I got, and didn't like 

On the other hand, since he's giving us his take on things, which is what we wanted, maybe criricizing him for what he says might work against us. That's JMO and I don't want anyone to think I'm telling them what to do. But I just mean why would he share more if his words just lead to  more criticism? It could be very inhibiting.
I just think it isn't the nicest thing to say about an ex girlfriend. I don't care if he tells us about what she is like, but one doesn't have to be rude while doing it, imo.

Hi NoRose & Monkeys,

He has told the whole world  that she is fat & lazy (not in so many words) and that stinks.

Seahorse, IMO that really isn't a fair assessment of how he answered the question that we asked him. He used non-emotional objective statements to indicate some of the changes that occurred during the few months that he knew her. He told us she had put on weight and that her activity level decreased (among other details). Not once did he use derogatory words. He also took the time to sing DeDe's paraises. I know, I know...one sided information and DeDe is not here to present her side of the story. Well, he is only one person, as imperfect as the rest of us. He can only tell one side of the story. If I were him I would bug out now. We may have a reputation of being kind to each other, but somehow we are having difficulty translating that kindness and benefit of the doubt to him. IMO he has been very even handed in his description of his relationship with DeDe.

OK...throw your nanners at me now 

nicubird,

Thank-you for taking the time to walk me through your thoughts and opinions.

You do have an excellent point.    It isn't like he said  she drank my beer, ate all my chocolate and slept all day. Smile  I am sure he could have said worst. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: August 18, 2010, 03:01:52 PM »

One thing I do see as relevant in terms of what Jason has shared (please forgive me if this has already been discussed.  I have not read all of the posts made by posters in the Jason thread) is that he said that DD told him that he would be the last man she got involved with if it didn't work out between the two of them.  Maybe I am coming out of left field, but I have had suspicions about whether DD and TH had a sexual relationship or maybe there was some sort of love or infatuation going on between the two of them.  Maybe it could have been one sided infatuation by DD for Terri, I have no idea.  But we have definitely seen that Terri has shown to be manipulative and inappropriate sexually with at least one person, Michael Cook.  If DD had feelings for Terri, she could feel protective of her and could act in inappropriate ways to try to protect her.  When someone feels blinded by love, they can do things that are totally out of character.

Excellent point!

O/T Zinnia - when I see your name I think of this 

Thank you, Klassend! 

I love the photo you posted.  The reason I love zinnias is because they are hearty flowers that can bloom and thrive in harsh conditions.  They come in many diverse and beautiful varieties, and if you cut them back, they tend to grow back stronger.  If I can apply that to my own life and to the way I view the vast and beautiful varieties of people in our world, then I think I am doing alright. 

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: August 18, 2010, 03:05:51 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/dede-spicher-to-people-magazine-part-2.html

Seamus O'Reilly presents another statement analysis on part 2 of the People article.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: August 18, 2010, 03:09:01 PM »

I'm with you, No Rose. As fara as unemployment~you actually have to work to be entitled to it so I do not begrudge anyone who uses it when it's needed. We pay for it every week out of our paychecks.

Is Jason trying to lure her to SM?    I am offended, too, how he portrays Hefty-people.
 I want to see his family members!

BBM Not exactly true. The employer has to pay a large amount compared to anything the employee pays. And the more people you have on or have had on unemployment the higher the percentage of your gross sales you pay. So, while we do not mind paying people when they deserve it, most of the time we will fight the award because the employees (in our case) are not entitled to it.

Sorry...I'm for the little guy ALWAYS. Do not care about who pays how much. If it comes out of my paycheck, it says to me that I'M paying for it and am Entitled to it. If I have to fight against greedy employers I do, and so far, have always won.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: August 18, 2010, 03:11:48 PM »

Just finished reading the Jason thread, and just wanted to put in my 2 cents. Jason seems like a really decent guy. His reasons for not continuing in a relationship with DeDe don't bother me one bit. I've heard you should keep both eyes wide open before you get married, and half shut after. If you feel someone is not who you thought they were, and you don't feel you can live with the person they have now become, I don't see what is wrong with breaking it off. It seems the weight issue was part of the whole picture. The thing that really struck me that gave some insight into DeDe was the demanding way with the planter boxes. He sees himself working hard through difficult times when work is hard to come by, and DeDe collecting unemployment, demanding something of someone putting in 15 hour days. She threatens to finish the job herself? Threatens? I'd have said "Have at it."

Anyhow, this seems like a really decent guy, offering us some insight into the DeDe picture.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #277 on: August 18, 2010, 03:14:10 PM »

Dear Monkey's,

Does anyone know anything about Satellites?

Would a Satellite see through trees?  If SM parked under a canopy of trees, would a Satelllite be able to detect her car?

A few years back, a Culprit, hid under trees in the forest, to avoid detection. Helicopter Infra rays couldn't see him for the trees.

The rays must bounce off the wood?

TIA

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: August 18, 2010, 03:18:22 PM »

Just finished reading the Jason thread, and just wanted to put in my 2 cents. Jason seems like a really decent guy. His reasons for not continuing in a relationship with DeDe don't bother me one bit. I've heard you should keep both eyes wide open before you get married, and half shut after. If you feel someone is not who you thought they were, and you don't feel you can live with the person they have now become, I don't see what is wrong with breaking it off. It seems the weight issue was part of the whole picture. The thing that really struck me that gave some insight into DeDe was the demanding way with the planter boxes. He sees himself working hard through difficult times when work is hard to come by, and DeDe collecting unemployment, demanding something of someone putting in 15 hour days. She threatens to finish the job herself? Threatens? I'd have said "Have at it."

Anyhow, this seems like a really decent guy, offering us some insight into the DeDe picture.
I've heard you should keep both eyes wide open before you get married, and half shut after.    I have never heard that statement before, how true.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: August 18, 2010, 03:18:50 PM »

Dear Monkey's,

Does anyone know anything about Satellites?

Would a Satellite see through trees?  If SM parked under a canopy of trees, would a Satelllite be able to detect her car?

A few years back, a Culprit, hid under trees in the forest, to avoid detection. Helicopter Infra rays couldn't see him for the trees.

The rays must bounce off the wood?

TIA

Sorry seahorse, I sure don't.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.