April 16, 2024, 04:16:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221330 times)
zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: August 18, 2010, 03:21:15 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/dede-spicher-to-people-magazine-part-2.html

Seamus O'Reilly presents another statement analysis on part 2 of the People article.

I find that analysis to be very interesting! Among other things DD has said,  I have to call total BS on DD's claim that Terri's parents are asking DD to stay with Terri to try to help protect her.  Please!  That statement in itself makes no sense to me.  If the parents were really afraid of Terri's safety as DD claims, they wouldn't be asking DD to protect her.
And the statement about the fire extinguisher just sounds silly to me.  DD was better off not saying anything, IMHO.  But maybe she got something out of it from People, such as money, or more fame.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: August 18, 2010, 03:24:29 PM »

Dear Monkey's,

Does anyone know anything about Satellites?

Would a Satellite see through trees?  If SM parked under a canopy of trees, would a Satelllite be able to detect her car?

A few years back, a Culprit, hid under trees in the forest, to avoid detection. Helicopter Infra rays couldn't see him for the trees.

The rays must bounce off the wood?

TIA

All I can tell you is that to have satellite TV I have to have a clear view of the southern sky to receive the signal. Therefore I can't have it because I have old growth oak trees in that direction and can't receive the signal so I would assume satellites cannot see through trees.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #282 on: August 18, 2010, 03:45:31 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/dede-spicher-to-people-magazine-part-2.html

Seamus O'Reilly presents another statement analysis on part 2 of the People article.

I find that analysis to be very interesting! Among other things DD has said,  I have to call total BS on DD's claim that Terri's parents are asking DD to stay with Terri to try to help protect her.  Please!  That statement in itself makes no sense to me.  If the parents were really afraid of Terri's safety as DD claims, they wouldn't be asking DD to protect her.
And the statement about the fire extinguisher just sounds silly to me.  DD was better off not saying anything, IMHO.  But maybe she got something out of it from People, such as money, or more fame.
I find the fire extinguisher strange, you would think you could come up with something different for protection.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #283 on: August 18, 2010, 03:48:03 PM »

Dear Monkey's,

Would a Satellite see through trees?  If SM parked under a canopy of trees, would a Satelllite be able to detect her car?

A few years back, a Culprit, hid under trees in the forest, to avoid detection. Helicopter Infra rays couldn't see him for the trees.

TIA

All I can tell you is that to have satellite TV I have to have a clear view of the southern sky to receive the signal. Therefore I can't have it because I have old growth oak trees in that direction and can't receive the signal so I would assume satellites cannot see through trees.

Nope. No X-Ray satellites yet. The infra rays are for detecting heat sources ... such as humans ... but if the area around has heat ... the trees, the car, rocks, etc ... they will blend together in such a way that nothing can be distinguished. A human on a cool day in a more open area would be easier to find. An on-the-ground search would be better because the tree canopy would be above the subject.

If you are ever the subject of a helicopter search, climb a tree. Beware of bears.

amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: August 18, 2010, 03:52:47 PM »

Just finished reading the Jason thread, and just wanted to put in my 2 cents. Jason seems like a really decent guy. His reasons for not continuing in a relationship with DeDe don't bother me one bit. I've heard you should keep both eyes wide open before you get married, and half shut after. If you feel someone is not who you thought they were, and you don't feel you can live with the person they have now become, I don't see what is wrong with breaking it off. It seems the weight issue was part of the whole picture. The thing that really struck me that gave some insight into DeDe was the demanding way with the planter boxes. He sees himself working hard through difficult times when work is hard to come by, and DeDe collecting unemployment, demanding something of someone putting in 15 hour days. She threatens to finish the job herself? Threatens? I'd have said "Have at it."

Anyhow, this seems like a really decent guy, offering us some insight into the DeDe picture.
I've heard you should keep both eyes wide open before you get married, and half shut after.    I have never heard that statement before, how true.

Yup - you think really hard before you say the "I do" - after that it's time for commitment. And I'm not saying commit through abuse and infidelity. But the little stuff (and bigger stuff too).  I said "I do" for better or for worse. Jason had not taken that step yet. And it doesn't sound like it was a one time deal for DeDe. I mean the spiraling down. Seems she was up and down. And up and down. And up and down. Jason had the right to say "No, that's not what I want to commit to." IMHO, of course.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #285 on: August 18, 2010, 03:54:56 PM »

Just finished reading the Jason thread, and just wanted to put in my 2 cents. Jason seems like a really decent guy. His reasons for not continuing in a relationship with DeDe don't bother me one bit. I've heard you should keep both eyes wide open before you get married, and half shut after. If you feel someone is not who you thought they were, and you don't feel you can live with the person they have now become, I don't see what is wrong with breaking it off. It seems the weight issue was part of the whole picture. The thing that really struck me that gave some insight into DeDe was the demanding way with the planter boxes. He sees himself working hard through difficult times when work is hard to come by, and DeDe collecting unemployment, demanding something of someone putting in 15 hour days. She threatens to finish the job herself? Threatens? I'd have said "Have at it."

Anyhow, this seems like a really decent guy, offering us some insight into the DeDe picture.
I've heard you should keep both eyes wide open before you get married, and half shut after.    I have never heard that statement before, how true.

Yup - you think really hard before you say the "I do" - after that it's time for commitment. And I'm not saying commit through abuse and infidelity. But the little stuff (and bigger stuff too).  I said "I do" for better or for worse. Jason had not taken that step yet. And it doesn't sound like it was a one time deal for DeDe. I mean the spiraling down. Seems she was up and down. And up and down. And up and down. Jason had the right to say "No, that's not what I want to commit to." IMHO, of course.

And it really doesn't sound like their relationship was very serious, though I could be wrong.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: August 18, 2010, 04:05:04 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101000949.html

Kaine hopes folks will help out at upcoming fundraiser

by Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/101000949.html

TIP LINE - (503) 261-2847

PORTLAND, Ore. - Kaine Horman is hoping the community will take part in a fundraiser to help defray the costs of the investigation into his son's disappearance.

Kyron Horman has been missing for about two and a half months now. He disappeared June 4 after he was dropped off at school by his stepmother, Terri Horman.

No trace of the boy has been found despite extensive searches and thousands of tips, and with the investigation in its 11th week, costs are mounting.

On Wednesday, Sept.1, all Godfather's Pizza restaurants in Portland, Troutdale, Forest Grove, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Vancouver, Clackamas and surrounding areas will donate 25 percent of their profits to the investigation into Kyron Horman's disappearance. Kyron bracelets and buttons will also be sold to raise additional money.

If You'd Like To Help

Organizer Amy Walcott is looking for volunteers to hand out fliers at the different Godfather's locations and is also hoping to get in touch with local businesses who may be willing to help with fliers, banners, bracelets and pins. You can contact her at supermom80@gmail.com if you would like to help out.

More Resources
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: August 18, 2010, 04:07:40 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2010/08/grand_jury_witness_dubs_encounter_with_kyron_hormans_stepmother_odd.html

Grand jury witness dubs encounter with Kyron Horman's stepmother 'odd'

Published: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 11:36 AM     Updated: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 12:37 PM
Kimberly A.C. Wilson, The Oregonian Kimberly A.C. Wilson, The Oregonian

"Odd."

That's how a Multnomah County grand jury witness Andrea Leckey described an encounter with Terri Moulton Horman on the day Kyron Horman went missing, according to a story by Portland's KOIN 6 TV.

amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: August 18, 2010, 04:16:26 PM »

And it really doesn't sound like their relationship was very serious, though I could be wrong.

And if March through August is counted in that 10 mos., and they hardly saw each other during that time -  then their relationship really only lasted 5 mo.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: August 18, 2010, 04:26:27 PM »

DeDe Spicher: I Was 'Very Worried' for Terri Horman's Life
By Elaine Aradillas
Wednesday August 18, 2010 10:00 AM EDT

DeDe Spicher, the "mystery woman" in the Kyron Horman case, says her friend Terri Horman was in a crisis of grief and fear in the weeks following her 7-year-old stepson's disappearance on June 4.

"We were very worried for her life. There were death threats against her. And again, whoever has taken Kyron is still out there and could be after her, too," Spicher, 43, tells PEOPLE in an exclusive new interview.

A longtime friend of Terri's, Spicher stayed with her for 11 days beginning June 28, shortly after Terri's wife Kaine left her. "When Terri's parents had to leave to go back home, they asked if I would stay with her to help keep her safe," she says. "And I said of course I would."

She continues: "I dropped everything I was doing, and I went to see what my friend needed. And that's when I learned she had been served with the divorce papers, there was a restraining order and a story about a murder-for-hire or something. So, it was clear that she was very distraught."

In Crisis Mode

Spicher describes being in "crisis mode" with Terri during that time at her home outside Portland, Ore. They tried to avoid the media circus during the day – with no cable TV, they looked at articles online, but learned to avoid the reader comments – and guarded against any potential intruders at night.

Horman slept upstairs, while Spicher stayed downstairs, closest to the door. "I was trying to find a way to protect us if someone should come in, and the only thing I could think of was my fire extinguisher in my car," she says. "So, I slept with my fire extinguisher next to the bed."

The pair also assumed they were under surveillance. "Any conversations that we wanted to have, we'd go out into the yard," Spicher says. "When we were in the house, we'd talk about the kids, we'd talk about her marriage, talked about her family."

Worried About Both Kids

Terri Horman and Spicher have both come under scrutiny in the case – they are even the subject of a recent new police flyer – but Spicher has said they have nothing to hide. And she adds that Terri's main concern has been her children, including her 20-month-old daughter Kiara, who has been staying with her estranged husband Kaine.

"She would go through some of [Kyron's] old drawings, some pictures, and she would go through photos and albums of him and Kiara," Spicher says. "She was very sad and worried about both of them. I can't even begin to understand what that must've felt like."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413793,00.html

'Mystery Woman' DeDe Spicher Defends Stepmom in Kyron Horman Case
By Elaine Aradillas
Tuesday August 17, 2010 09:45 AM EDT

Since 7-year-old Kyron Horman went missing in June, DeDe Spicher has been called everything from uncooperative to suspicious. But Spicher, the so-called "mystery woman" in the case, says she's just a good friend of Kyron's stepmom's, and that neither of them has anything to hide.

Asked by PEOPLE in an exclusive new interview whether she thinks stepmom Terri Horman was involved in Kyron's disappearance, Spicher, 43, says, "I just really don't. In my heart, I really don't. In all of these years [as her friend], I have not seen anything that would lead me to believe that she is capable or motivated in any way to do something like this."

Spicher says she's told police the same thing. "They wanted me to tell them that Terri did it or that Terri knew something," she says. "I told them everything that I knew, over and over again. But I didn't tell them what they wanted to hear."

RELATED: New Flyer in Kyron Horman Case Focuses on Stepmom and Her Friend

Terri Horman and Spicher, friends since meeting at a gym in 2002, have both come under scrutiny in the case. Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, has said she thinks Terri planned the boy's abduction. Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, also thinks Terri was involved – and separated from her following Kyron's disappearance.

Just last week, police released a new flyer asking for information from anyone who might have seen Terri or Spicher or anyone else near the white pickup truck Terri was driving on June 4, the morning Kyron disappeared from the Skyline School outside Portland, Ore.

Asked about her own whereabouts on June 4, Spicher says was at a 38-acre nursery preparing for a garden tour the following day. "I never left the property that day," she says.

Spicher says she stayed at Terri's house for 11 days after Kyron vanished, and that they were afraid for their own safety after getting death threats. But she wanted to be there for Terri.

"There's this horror that my friend is going through," she says. "If I thought for a second that she was capable of [foul play], I would not have been there. She would not have been my friend in the first place."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413527,00.html

I believe with all my heart that DeDe was a participant in the events on June 4, 2010 ... the events encompassing the disappearance of Kyron.

However ... I suspect that DeDe may have been deceptive in the People Magazine interview but ... did not outright lie.

Think about it.

1.  DeDe did not leave "the property" but ... could some of the events that transpired in regards to the disappearing of Kyron taken place somewhere on "the property".

2.  DeDe does not believe that Terri is guilty of "foul play" but could it be that DeDe does not define  saving a child at risk as "foul play".

Considering this interview would not have happened without the go ahead of DeDe's attorney ... I suspect DeDe's words were very well scripted to insure that any funds afforded DeDe could not be disupted at a later date by People Magazine.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #290 on: August 18, 2010, 04:33:26 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and WELCOME to all the new monkeys!!!  Our monkey family seems to be multiplying daily.

We've discussed the White Truck at length here.  It is one thing that really is a sticking point to me. What was the reason for driving the white truck to the school that morning?  We all know that it wasn't necessary for carrying the science project to school.  As a matter of fact if it was used for that reason, wouldn't it have been carried on the seat of the truck instead of the bed of the truck where it would have blown away?  Why is it easier to carry it on the back seat of the truck as opposed to the back seat of the mustang?  What would have been the huge ease of one as opposed to the other?  IMO the white truck was driven to the school for a reason and it wasn't the science project.  I'd like to also point out the fact that a rubbermaid storage container will not fit in the trunk of a mustang.  It is wider that the opening of the trunk.  I know this because my son has a mustang and the opening isn't wide enough to fit even cardboard boxes if they are wider than the opening of the trunk. Also if a child is in a carseat in the back of the truck wouldn't you have to stand on the step of the truck to get the child in and out.  To me this would seem like more trouble than just reaching into the backseat.  Maybe some Monkey who has a truck and a car can explain the ease or difficulty of it to me.  TIA

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: August 18, 2010, 04:34:09 PM »

Is it possible there were TWO white trucks at Skyline that morning? One was KH's and the other was????(whomever was working with TH). Maybe that is why in the last press conference police were interested if anyone had seem the truck in two different areas of the school that were very close together-perhaps there was a white truck in both areas-but they weren't the same truck. Police also mentioned if anyone had saw something and thought "hmm that's strange" It would be a little strange if you were driving and saw a white truck and went around the corner and saw another one just like it...but probably not strange enough that anyone remembers. TH could tell Kyron something to the effect of taking him somewhere for a treat, like donuts, and being back before school starts. Then she says I have to take Kiara to the truck because she's getting fussy...you go to the bathroom and put your stuff away and meet me at the truck out back...but don't tell anyone because I don't want to have to buy donuts for the whole class...just you. Th goes to her truck with Kiara and drives off to Fred Meyers...Kyron goes out back and hops in white truck...but it's not KH's truck. Ok monkeys, what do you think?

Very possible more than one white F250 as it's a popular vehicle.

Can someone do a search on how many white Ford F250  pick up trucks are registered in porland OR

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: August 18, 2010, 04:37:00 PM »

Jason went out with DeDe for ten months. That is still in the getting to know you stage.
So, they broke up, happens all the time.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: August 18, 2010, 04:37:13 PM »

I felt by his last post that he was backing off a bit from his assurances that Kyron was 'safe'.
I also picked up that he may have issues w/ someone not in perfect physical shape..............
I felt like there were demands or conditions by him for the relationship that she did not meet so...........it ended.
Just my feelings.  That is why I am posted here vs. on his thread.  Not my place to comment to him on his seemly (to me) shallow expectations.
Just my opinion and gut reaction.
I am not ready to call BS on him, yet, but have some concerns as to motive and agenda?????
Thanks for listening.

I don't know.

Unless there is evidence of the child being "safe but stashed away," how can one assume that? How many kids are kidnapped from their families and are kept safe and stashed away?

He does have issues with women gaining weight.

That happens with insecure men - they get old, fat, and ugly... with their beer guts hanging to their knees, but they are always looking for "model types."

Like a "model-type" would ever want to be with them. So they spend their lives alone waiting for that "perfect woman."

Let's remember the man is 41 and has never been married, and has no kids.

But, if you read carefully, you would notice that he ended his perfect and loving relationship with Dede over 4 flower boxes.

The way he answered the questions, me thinks he's thinking on writing a book.

I did enjoy his visit.

oh gosh I am so far behind. I have spent the past couple of hours reading and reading and still have no idea what you all are talking about right now. I jsut had to bump this because I just about fell off my chair laughing!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #294 on: August 18, 2010, 04:38:22 PM »

DeDe Spicher: I Was 'Very Worried' for Terri Horman's Life
By Elaine Aradillas
Wednesday August 18, 2010 10:00 AM EDT

DeDe Spicher, the "mystery woman" in the Kyron Horman case, says her friend Terri Horman was in a crisis of grief and fear in the weeks following her 7-year-old stepson's disappearance on June 4.

"We were very worried for her life. There were death threats against her. And again, whoever has taken Kyron is still out there and could be after her, too," Spicher, 43, tells PEOPLE in an exclusive new interview.

A longtime friend of Terri's, Spicher stayed with her for 11 days beginning June 28, shortly after Terri's wife Kaine left her. "When Terri's parents had to leave to go back home, they asked if I would stay with her to help keep her safe," she says. "And I said of course I would."

She continues: "I dropped everything I was doing, and I went to see what my friend needed. And that's when I learned she had been served with the divorce papers, there was a restraining order and a story about a murder-for-hire or something. So, it was clear that she was very distraught."

In Crisis Mode

Spicher describes being in "crisis mode" with Terri during that time at her home outside Portland, Ore. They tried to avoid the media circus during the day – with no cable TV, they looked at articles online, but learned to avoid the reader comments – and guarded against any potential intruders at night.

Horman slept upstairs, while Spicher stayed downstairs, closest to the door. "I was trying to find a way to protect us if someone should come in, and the only thing I could think of was my fire extinguisher in my car," she says. "So, I slept with my fire extinguisher next to the bed."

The pair also assumed they were under surveillance. "Any conversations that we wanted to have, we'd go out into the yard," Spicher says. "When we were in the house, we'd talk about the kids, we'd talk about her marriage, talked about her family."

Worried About Both Kids

Terri Horman and Spicher have both come under scrutiny in the case – they are even the subject of a recent new police flyer – but Spicher has said they have nothing to hide. And she adds that Terri's main concern has been her children, including her 20-month-old daughter Kiara, who has been staying with her estranged husband Kaine.

"She would go through some of [Kyron's] old drawings, some pictures, and she would go through photos and albums of him and Kiara," Spicher says. "She was very sad and worried about both of them. I can't even begin to understand what that must've felt like."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413793,00.html

'Mystery Woman' DeDe Spicher Defends Stepmom in Kyron Horman Case
By Elaine Aradillas
Tuesday August 17, 2010 09:45 AM EDT

Since 7-year-old Kyron Horman went missing in June, DeDe Spicher has been called everything from uncooperative to suspicious. But Spicher, the so-called "mystery woman" in the case, says she's just a good friend of Kyron's stepmom's, and that neither of them has anything to hide.

Asked by PEOPLE in an exclusive new interview whether she thinks stepmom Terri Horman was involved in Kyron's disappearance, Spicher, 43, says, "I just really don't. In my heart, I really don't. In all of these years [as her friend], I have not seen anything that would lead me to believe that she is capable or motivated in any way to do something like this."

Spicher says she's told police the same thing. "They wanted me to tell them that Terri did it or that Terri knew something," she says. "I told them everything that I knew, over and over again. But I didn't tell them what they wanted to hear."

RELATED: New Flyer in Kyron Horman Case Focuses on Stepmom and Her Friend

Terri Horman and Spicher, friends since meeting at a gym in 2002, have both come under scrutiny in the case. Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, has said she thinks Terri planned the boy's abduction. Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, also thinks Terri was involved – and separated from her following Kyron's disappearance.

Just last week, police released a new flyer asking for information from anyone who might have seen Terri or Spicher or anyone else near the white pickup truck Terri was driving on June 4, the morning Kyron disappeared from the Skyline School outside Portland, Ore.

Asked about her own whereabouts on June 4, Spicher says was at a 38-acre nursery preparing for a garden tour the following day. "I never left the property that day," she says.

Spicher says she stayed at Terri's house for 11 days after Kyron vanished, and that they were afraid for their own safety after getting death threats. But she wanted to be there for Terri.

"There's this horror that my friend is going through," she says. "If I thought for a second that she was capable of [foul play], I would not have been there. She would not have been my friend in the first place."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413527,00.html

I believe with all my heart that DeDe was a participant in the events on June 4, 2010 ... the events encompassing the disappearance of Kyron.

However ... I suspect that DeDe may have been deceptive in the People Magazine interview but ... did not outright lie.

Think about it.

1.  DeDe did not leave "the property" but ... could some of the events that transpired in regards to the disappearing of Kyron taken place somewhere on "the property".

2.  DeDe does not believe that Terri is guilty of "foul play" but could it be that DeDe does not define  saving a child at risk as "foul play".

Considering this interview would not have happened without the go ahead of DeDe's attorney ... I suspect DeDe's words were very well scripted to insure that any funds afforded DeDe could not be disupted at a later date by People Magazine.

Janet

Thanks for that Janet,  So if Dede wasn't the second person in the truck, then who else could it have been?  Someone who Terri would trust if this was a premeditated event?

See ya tonight xox
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: August 18, 2010, 04:44:03 PM »

amom

Decent guys do not trash their former girlfriends on an open forum.

However ... anything Jason had to share regarding DeDe as it related to the Kyron Horman case was appreciated:

1.  DeDe was gullible.  This may imply that she could have been convinced by Terri that Kyron was a child at risk.

2.  DeDe would never harm a child.  This may imply that Kyron Horman is still alive.

3.  August, 2009 was last contact Jason had with DeDe.  This may imply that Jason was NOT gullible ... as with the planters and ... did not participate in disappearing Kyron to a safe house.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #296 on: August 18, 2010, 04:58:25 PM »

amom

Decent guys do not trash their former girlfriends on an open forum.

However ... anything Jason had to share regarding DeDe as it related to the Kyron Horman case was appreciated:

1.  DeDe was gullible.  This may imply that she could have been convinced by Terri that Kyron was a child at risk.

2.  DeDe would never harm a child.  This may imply that Kyron Horman is still alive.

3.  August, 2009 was last contact Jason had with DeDe.  This may imply that Jason was NOT gullible ... as with the planters and ... did not participate in disappearing Kyron to a safe house.

Janet

Those are all very good points. But there are two sides here. 1) Why we want to hear from Jason and 2) Why Jason is willing to come on here and speak to us. I found the second part to be two-fold. One, to join us in whatever it takes to bring Kyron home, and two, to make it very clear that he was done with his relationship with DeDe a long time ago. For the most part, I just don't see folks being satisfied with "No, really - we broke up. It was mutual." Maybe he felt that in giving his reasons, we'd understand that he was truly done and out of the picture, having nothing whatsover to do with her. At any rate, he didn't reveal anything new about DeDe's character that wasn't already discussed by many people here. He just put it into the context of his reasons. I don't blame him for wanting to take this opportunity to put things into perspective as far as he's concerned. I just don't think this makes him a bad person. But that's just my opinion.
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: August 18, 2010, 05:01:20 PM »

Is it possible there were TWO white trucks at Skyline that morning? One was KH's and the other was????(whomever was working with TH). Maybe that is why in the last press conference police were interested if anyone had seem the truck in two different areas of the school that were very close together-perhaps there was a white truck in both areas-but they weren't the same truck. Police also mentioned if anyone had saw something and thought "hmm that's strange" It would be a little strange if you were driving and saw a white truck and went around the corner and saw another one just like it...but probably not strange enough that anyone remembers. TH could tell Kyron something to the effect of taking him somewhere for a treat, like donuts, and being back before school starts. Then she says I have to take Kiara to the truck because she's getting fussy...you go to the bathroom and put your stuff away and meet me at the truck out back...but don't tell anyone because I don't want to have to buy donuts for the whole class...just you. Th goes to her truck with Kiara and drives off to Fred Meyers...Kyron goes out back and hops in white truck...but it's not KH's truck. Ok monkeys, what do you think?

Can someone do a search on how many white Ford F250  pick up trucks are registered in porland OR

I can tell you how many F-series trucks are registered in each Oregon county/zip code, but can't drill down to vehicle color...

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #298 on: August 18, 2010, 05:04:10 PM »

Dear Monkey's,

TIA

Thank-you NoRose & 4Donks,

4Donks you gave a crystal clear example of the TV satellite and the tree theory, Thank-you.

This I copied this sentence towards the bottom of this link, I am O.T., sorry, I just was curious if SM truck would be visible.

http://tipmra.com/new_tipmra/how_Speed_Trap_Radar_works.htm

Because microwaves bounce off of trees, overpasses, signs, etc. serious errors in identification can occur, especially if the VG-2 is used while moving.

http://tipmra.com/new_tipmra/how_Speed_Trap_Radar_works.htm

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: August 18, 2010, 05:05:10 PM »

I can tell you how many F-series trucks are registered in each Oregon county/zip code, but can't drill down to vehicle color...

...from July 09 through June 10, 288 in Multnomah County alone. Won't let me break it into F-150s, 250s, etc though...and that's only new vehicle sales. Used will require more digging.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.