March 28, 2024, 05:56:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 219992 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: August 18, 2010, 05:06:00 PM »

Thanks Can and NRCG for the nice comments posted above!

I'm going back and remember that a statement was made somewhere on the fact that Kristan Horman's case was part of Kyron's investigation.  Hopefully someone can find that and post it.  He was sentenced on 6/16/10 for 6 months if I remember correctly.  The timing of Kyron's disappearance with his case has me wondering?

IMO Kaine and Terri's behavior made me think Kyron would be found soon after he disappeared from the school because of things such as Kaine's email to work, he and Terri going to the gym, their not speaking out pleading with the public at the very first, etc.

The silence of Kaine and Desiree lately also has me wondering?  I realize with no new information they might not have anything to say but I believe I'd still be out pleading with the public.

Thanks for listening.  Just thought I'd throw out something else to discuss.

When asked if Kristian Horman’s child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Kyron-Horman-Update-Details-emerge-about-Kyrons-uncle-charged-in-child-molestation-case

Also he was not in jail yet
But Horman's lawyer said her client was not anywhere near the Portland area that day.

"He was not in Oregon," said Donna Johnston, the family's longtime lawyer. "He was in Seattle.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Km7RG4y1nQoJ:www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_paternal_uncle_s.html+Kristian+Horman+where+was+he+Jue+4+2010&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera
The driving distance between Seattle, WA and Portland, ORis 173 miles. The driving time would be approximately 2 hours 45 minutes if driving non-stop in good conditions

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: August 18, 2010, 05:10:54 PM »

Thanks for that Janet,  So if Dede wasn't the second person in the truck, then who else could it have been?  Someone who Terri would trust if this was a premeditated event?

See ya tonight xox

Scandi

Maybe there wasn't a 2nd person in the truck.

Considering Terri has a receipt that implies she was at one Fred Meyers at 9:12 am and ... a witness that places her and Kiara at another Fredy Meyers between 9:30 am and 10:00 am ...

1.  Could it be that Kyron was left in the truck when Terri patronized these establishments ... possibly in a drug induced sleep.

2.  Could it be that Kyron was later driven to a hidden location on "the property" where DeDe and and third person were waiting.

3.  Could a transfer have taken place with the third person in the timeframe that neither Terri or DeDe is able to account.

I am just attempting to make sense of what is out there.

Back to cleaning my house.  I can't have weekend company suspecting I spend all my time on the computer.

Later, Janet
2:10 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #302 on: August 18, 2010, 05:15:35 PM »

Dear Monkey's,

Does anyone know anything about Satellites?

Would a Satellite see through trees?  If SM parked under a canopy of trees, would a Satelllite be able to detect her car?

A few years back, a Culprit, hid under trees in the forest, to avoid detection. Helicopter Infra rays couldn't see him for the trees.

The rays must bounce off the wood?

TIA

Well, when I was a kid I saw Sputnik...........does that count?  Monkey Devil!
But, honestly I don't know a thing..............wish I could help vs. being a smart _______
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: August 18, 2010, 05:22:38 PM »

Is it possible there were TWO white trucks at Skyline that morning? One was KH's and the other was????(whomever was working with TH). Maybe that is why in the last press conference police were interested if anyone had seem the truck in two different areas of the school that were very close together-perhaps there was a white truck in both areas-but they weren't the same truck. Police also mentioned if anyone had saw something and thought "hmm that's strange" It would be a little strange if you were driving and saw a white truck and went around the corner and saw another one just like it...but probably not strange enough that anyone remembers. TH could tell Kyron something to the effect of taking him somewhere for a treat, like donuts, and being back before school starts. Then she says I have to take Kiara to the truck because she's getting fussy...you go to the bathroom and put your stuff away and meet me at the truck out back...but don't tell anyone because I don't want to have to buy donuts for the whole class...just you. Th goes to her truck with Kiara and drives off to Fred Meyers...Kyron goes out back and hops in white truck...but it's not KH's truck. Ok monkeys, what do you think?

Very possible more than one white F250 as it's a popular vehicle.

Can someone do a search on how many white Ford F250  pick up trucks are registered in porland OR

On the used search - do we know what model YEAR we're looking for?

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #304 on: August 18, 2010, 05:28:30 PM »

Dear Monkey's,

Would a Satellite see through trees?  If SM parked under a canopy of trees, would a Satelllite be able to detect her car?

A few years back, a Culprit, hid under trees in the forest, to avoid detection. Helicopter Infra rays couldn't see him for the trees.

TIA

All I can tell you is that to have satellite TV I have to have a clear view of the southern sky to receive the signal. Therefore I can't have it because I have old growth oak trees in that direction and can't receive the signal so I would assume satellites cannot see through trees.

Nope. No X-Ray satellites yet. The infra rays are for detecting heat sources ... such as humans ... but if the area around has heat ... the trees, the car, rocks, etc ... they will blend together in such a way that nothing can be distinguished. A human on a cool day in a more open area would be easier to find. An on-the-ground search would be better because the tree canopy would be above the subject.

If you are ever the subject of a helicopter search, climb a tree. Beware of bears.

Grey,

Thank-you for your analytic skills, I understood clearly how you description of infra rays. I was curious if a large master Satellite would have detected her car in the woods and now it is clear, no satellite would have registered anything around trees.

I did breeze thought this Article on radar, interesting.

http://tipmra.com/new_tipmra/how_Speed_Trap_Radar_works.htm

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: August 18, 2010, 05:30:11 PM »

Question..Do we know rather or not Terri held any part time employment in the past couple of years? 

If so do we know where she was employed?

TYIA 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: August 18, 2010, 05:32:37 PM »

Thanks for that Janet,  So if Dede wasn't the second person in the truck, then who else could it have been?  Someone who Terri would trust if this was a premeditated event?

See ya tonight xox

Scandi

Considering Terri has a receipt that implies she was at one Fred Meyers at 9:12 am and ... a witness that places her and Kiara at another Fredy Meyers between 9:30 am and 10:00 am ...

1.  Could it be that Kyron was left in the truck when Terri patronized these establishments ... possibly in a drug induced sleep.

2.  Could it be that Kyron was later driven to a hidden location on "the property" where DeDe and and third person were waiting.

3.  Could a transfer have taken place with the third person in the timeframe that neither Terri or DeDe is able to account.

Back to cleaning my house.  I can't have weekend company suspecting I spend all my time on the computer.

Later, Janet

That sounds very plausable to me.  Easier then getting a child to leave school in someone else's truck.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #307 on: August 18, 2010, 05:40:24 PM »

Dear Monkey's,

TIA

Well, when I was a kid I saw Sputnik...........does that count?  Monkey Devil!
But, honestly I don't know a thing..............wish I could help vs. being a smart _______

Tolerance 

LOL!  Sputnik, hymm, I remember that as a kid. Thank-you. Yes, your answer counts for a good memory.  flower

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: August 18, 2010, 05:45:17 PM »

Is it possible there were TWO white trucks at Skyline that morning? One was KH's and the other was????(whomever was working with TH). Maybe that is why in the last press conference police were interested if anyone had seem the truck in two different areas of the school that were very close together-perhaps there was a white truck in both areas-but they weren't the same truck. Police also mentioned if anyone had saw something and thought "hmm that's strange" It would be a little strange if you were driving and saw a white truck and went around the corner and saw another one just like it...but probably not strange enough that anyone remembers. TH could tell Kyron something to the effect of taking him somewhere for a treat, like donuts, and being back before school starts. Then she says I have to take Kiara to the truck because she's getting fussy...you go to the bathroom and put your stuff away and meet me at the truck out back...but don't tell anyone because I don't want to have to buy donuts for the whole class...just you. Th goes to her truck with Kiara and drives off to Fred Meyers...Kyron goes out back and hops in white truck...but it's not KH's truck. Ok monkeys, what do you think?

Very possible more than one white F250 as it's a popular vehicle.

Can someone do a search on how many white Ford F250  pick up trucks are registered in porland OR

I can tell you how many F-series trucks are registered in each Oregon county/zip code, but can't drill down to vehicle color...

Ok Thanks I did try but got nothing

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #309 on: August 18, 2010, 05:47:09 PM »

See ya tonight xox

Scandi

Later, Janet

That sounds very plausable to me.  Easier then getting a child to leave school in someone else's truck.

Janet,

I agree with your theory.  I am puzzled with the third person. We know the third person likely exists, it is difficult how they fit in.
I enjoyed the dance. LOL

I am sending someone to help you out.  I am sorry, I do not know who created this little maid.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: August 18, 2010, 05:54:46 PM »

I wish I had something insightful to add to all of this but just don't at this point.  Just taking it all in. 

You know...I have been on and off the fence so much with this case that I'm starting to get splinters!!!!  The one thing that really bothers me is the time frame.  I know there is the 1.5 hrs that TH was 'driving around with Kitty' before she went to the gym...but even that...is 1.5 hours enough time to do something with Kyron (if she was the one who took him from school)?  I'm sure that's been thoroughly hashed out on here already but I haven't tracked it down yet.

I know this is a long shot but I wonder if fuel receipts have been checked.  I mean, what kind of mileage does a truck like that get?  How full would the tank need to be to leave the house, go to the school, go to the stores, drive around for 1.5 hrs, go to the gym, and then home.  Would there be the chance she would have need to fuel up? 
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #311 on: August 18, 2010, 05:55:59 PM »

Oh, my. Look whut I stumbled across. It's a comment on a blog.

"I live in Oregon and I am soundly sick of these two. Terri has failed THREE lie dectector tests and been downright evasive.

"DeDe pleaded the Fifth Amendment several times when she was questioned.

"If you are innocent, if you know nothing then why be evasive? Just who are you helping? Not little Kyron thats for sure.

I'm with Enty, look in the mirror bitches."

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2010/08/dede-spicher-is-delusional.html

This is from a blog that is mainly about celebrity gossip with editorial commentary and visitor comments. Consider the source.

This is the first time I have heard that she has actually pleaded the Fifth. Has anyone read or heard this anywhere?

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: August 18, 2010, 05:56:21 PM »

Obviously Terri and Dede do NOT have Kyron so I am just suggesting we look at associates to maybe find who DOES. Yesterdays research was great, now today.... DERAILED.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: August 18, 2010, 06:00:30 PM »

I wish I had something insightful to add to all of this but just don't at this point.  Just taking it all in. 

You know...I have been on and off the fence so much with this case that I'm starting to get splinters!!!!  The one thing that really bothers me is the time frame.  I know there is the 1.5 hrs that TH was 'driving around with Kitty' before she went to the gym...but even that...is 1.5 hours enough time to do something with Kyron (if she was the one who took him from school)?  I'm sure that's been thoroughly hashed out on here already but I haven't tracked it down yet.

I know this is a long shot but I wonder if fuel receipts have been checked.  I mean, what kind of mileage does a truck like that get?  How full would the tank need to be to leave the house, go to the school, go to the stores, drive around for 1.5 hrs, go to the gym, and then home.  Would there be the chance she would have need to fuel up? 

Welcome wildmala!

My bet is they have been checked but if they haven't, I agree with you they need to be.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: August 18, 2010, 06:00:56 PM »

Obviously Terri and Dede do NOT have Kyron so I am just suggesting we look at associates to maybe find who DOES. Yesterdays research was great, now today.... DERAILED.

In your opinion
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: August 18, 2010, 06:03:48 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/dede-spicher-to-people-magazine-part-2.html

Seamus O'Reilly presents another statement analysis on part 2 of the People article.

Good one! Thanks for the link.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: August 18, 2010, 06:03:54 PM »

Please correct me if I have misunderstood:

Jason said he had a ten month relationship with DeDe.  However he said his feelings changed in March and they did not see one another much from then, until August when the break-up became official.

It seems the relationship was not a loving relationship during the months from March - August, since he lost his feelings for her in March and they saw very little of one another during the latter five months?

The glow wore off the pumpkin in a few short months.   

He comes across as fairly judgemental of DeDe and somewhat contridictory IMO...and after only a few posts, too.  He said at the beginning that DeDe had emotional issues.  Seems to me that he has a few emotional issues, too, especially with respect to DeDe.  He seems like an upstanding type guy; however, wonder why he wants to continue on with dissection of their relationship?  Curious...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: August 18, 2010, 06:07:50 PM »

Any chance that Kyron was upset that his Mom & Dad didn't come to the Science Fair and just ran away?
Or a stranger ( Child Predator)saw him upset and told him he would take him to his mom's house?
I looking in a direction where Terri is not involved I don't like to put all of my eggs into one basket.

Blonde..an original thought you have...wish I had thought of that one myself. 

Of course, I don't know the answer.  But it is a question to contemplate IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: August 18, 2010, 06:09:11 PM »

Please correct me if I have misunderstood:

Jason said he had a ten month relationship with DeDe.  However he said his feelings changed in March and they did not see one another much from then, until August when the break-up became official.

It seems the relationship was not a loving relationship during the months from March - August, since he lost his feelings for her in March and they saw very little of one another during the latter five months?

The glow wore off the pumpkin in a few short months.   

He comes across as fairly judgemental of DeDe and somewhat contridictory IMO...and after only a few posts, too.  He said at the beginning that DeDe had emotional issues.  Seems to me that he has a few emotional issues, too, especially with respect to DeDe.  He seems like an upstanding type guy; however, wonder why he wants to continue on with dissection of their relationship?  Curious...

Perhaps it's because we kept asking the question. 

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: August 18, 2010, 06:10:38 PM »

It's beginning to sound like a catty henfest in here.
I think people wanted Jason to answer questions, and he did some. I personally see no reason to bring up DeDe's lack of exercise and overeating, and her being on unemployment. Many people have weight issues, and gain and lose weight becomes a big part of life. And it certainly shouldn't take away from the person themselves, and that was the feeling I got, and didn't like 

For all of Jason's graciousness, disclosing his intense dislike for DeDe was too close and surprisingly not gracious, IMO.  I hit me off-guard a little.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.