April 26, 2024, 09:59:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221842 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: August 18, 2010, 06:14:59 PM »

The driving distance between Seattle, WA and Portland, ORis 173 miles.
The driving time would be approximately 2 hours 45 minutes if driving non-stop in good conditions

Regardless of the driving time, he most likely had an alibi for the time he was in WA.
I'm sure LE would have checked it out.
zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: August 18, 2010, 06:16:47 PM »

Oh, my. Look whut I stumbled across. It's a comment on a blog.

"I live in Oregon and I am soundly sick of these two. Terri has failed THREE lie dectector tests and been downright evasive.

"DeDe pleaded the Fifth Amendment several times when she was questioned.

"If you are innocent, if you know nothing then why be evasive? Just who are you helping? Not little Kyron thats for sure.

I'm with Enty, look in the mirror bitches."

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2010/08/dede-spicher-is-delusional.html

This is from a blog that is mainly about celebrity gossip with editorial commentary and visitor comments. Consider the source.

This is the first time I have heard that she has actually pleaded the Fifth. Has anyone read or heard this anywhere?
What is the name or avatar of the person making this claim?  If what she is saying is true, then that sounds pretty disturbing to me.  I wish we could find out what questions she was pleading the 5th to.  If this poster is telling the truth about what she/he knew about grand jury statements, isn't it a big no-no to reveal this to everyone not on the grand jury?  Disturbing, to say the least.

As far as the landscapers, RS and AS go, what would be their motive to hurt a child or hide a child or traffic a child?  Money?  Sexual gratification?  Something else I haven't thought of?
If money is it, then where is the money coming from?  I suppose that if they had sold the child to another party, then that is obviously where the money would come from.  I cannot imagine them getting any money from Terri.  But if murder was what was asked of them by Terri, then I suppose the money would have to come from her.  
If Terri had asked them to murder the child in exchange for money, it just seems way too risky for them to be a part of.  But what do I know?  My brain doesn't operate that way.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: August 18, 2010, 06:19:10 PM »

It's beginning to sound like a catty henfest in here.
I think people wanted Jason to answer questions, and he did some. I personally see no reason to bring up DeDe's lack of exercise and overeating, and her being on unemployment. Many people have weight issues, and gain and lose weight becomes a big part of life. And it certainly shouldn't take away from the person themselves, and that was the feeling I got, and didn't like 

For all of Jason's graciousness, disclosing his intense dislike for DeDe was too close and surprisingly not gracious, IMO.  I hit me off-guard a little.

I didn't get the impression that he disliked her. Sounds like she had changed, not for the better, but he still thinks she's decent but gullible.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: August 18, 2010, 06:25:26 PM »

I think people wanted Jason to answer questions, and he did some. I personally see no reason to bring up DeDe's lack of exercise and overeating, and her being on unemployment. Many people have weight issues, and gain and lose weight becomes a big part of life. And it certainly shouldn't take away from the person themselves, and that was the feeling I got, and didn't like 

For all of Jason's graciousness, disclosing his intense dislike for DeDe was too close and surprisingly not gracious, IMO.  I hit me off-guard a little.

I didn't really interpret his words as intense dislike; more like a realization that they just weren't right for each other. We kept digging, he kept answering. He seemed to have an overall favorable opinion of her character. His words:

I would characterize DeDe to be one on the most intelligent people I have ever met...Kyron is still alive because the DeDe that I knew very well for 10 months would never, NEVER harm a child, she is constitutionally incapable of this. DeDe was raised right and comes from a very good and respected family. I never once heard or saw anything mean-spirited, evil, or dark about DeDe's personality.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: August 18, 2010, 06:25:47 PM »

Thanks for that Janet,  So if Dede wasn't the second person in the truck, then who else could it have been?  Someone who Terri would trust if this was a premeditated event?

See ya tonight xox

Scandi

Maybe there wasn't a 2nd person in the truck.

Considering Terri has a receipt that implies she was at one Fred Meyers at 9:12 am and ... a witness that places her and Kiara at another Fredy Meyers between 9:30 am and 10:00 am ...

1.  Could it be that Kyron was left in the truck when Terri patronized these establishments ... possibly in a drug induced sleep.

2.  Could it be that Kyron was later driven to a hidden location on "the property" where DeDe and and third person were waiting.

3.  Could a transfer have taken place with the third person in the timeframe that neither Terri or DeDe is able to account.

I am just attempting to make sense of what is out there.

Back to cleaning my house.  I can't have weekend company suspecting I spend all my time on the computer.

Later, Janet
2:10 PM PT

That sounds very plausable to me.  Easier then getting a child to leave school in someone else's truck.

Janet,

I agree with your theory.  I am puzzled with the third person. We know the third person likely exists, it is difficult how they fit in.
I enjoyed the dance. LOL

I am sending someone to help you out.  I am sorry, I do not know who created this little maid.

The third person would be the pro that LS put Terri in touch with and would have made the transfer very simple and straight forward.  No strings left attached...they would not know him, they would not know Kyron's fate or location..and that is how Terri wanted this to go.

Someone involved in child trafficking would have been more then happy to have a stepmother hand over a stepson..as long as that was the end of her involvement..meaning no names, no questions of rather he would be dead or alive or where he was going to be placed. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: August 18, 2010, 06:29:36 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/dede-spicher-to-people-magazine-part-2.html

Seamus O'Reilly presents another statement analysis on part 2 of the People article.

I find that analysis to be very interesting! Among other things DD has said,  I have to call total BS on DD's claim that Terri's parents are asking DD to stay with Terri to try to help protect her.  Please!  That statement in itself makes no sense to me.  If the parents were really afraid of Terri's safety as DD claims, they wouldn't be asking DD to protect her.
And the statement about the fire extinguisher just sounds silly to me.  DD was better off not saying anything, IMHO.  But maybe she got something out of it from People, such as money, or more fame.

He also made a good point about DeDe's propensity to "drop everything" to help Terri out of a jam. I don't believe anything Terri did was spontaneous, but she may have called DeDe in a feigned panic while DeDe was at work, and DeDe rushed to the rescue in full protection mode.
It really does seem that Terri had done whatever it took to make DeDe her willing slave. I know you know what I mean. Nudge, Nudge, Wink, 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #326 on: August 18, 2010, 06:31:14 PM »

If this is what indeed happened, Kyron being taken in some kind of child trafficking, I personally don't think he will be found. He could be anywhere by now  Just not sure what to think about that  I'm going to assume, but don't know, that when things like this happen the chances of finding that person is not very good.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: August 18, 2010, 06:31:45 PM »

The driving distance between Seattle, WA and Portland, ORis 173 miles.
The driving time would be approximately 2 hours 45 minutes if driving non-stop in good conditions

Regardless of the driving time, he most likely had an alibi for the time he was in WA.
I'm sure LE would have checked it out.

When asked if Kristian Horman’s child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #328 on: August 18, 2010, 06:34:51 PM »

Nope. No X-Ray satellites yet. The infra rays are for detecting heat sources ... such as humans ... but if the area around has heat ... the trees, the car, rocks, etc ... they will blend together in such a way that nothing can be distinguished. A human on a cool day in a more open area would be easier to find. An on-the-ground search would be better because the tree canopy would be above the subject.

If you are ever the subject of a helicopter search, climb a tree. Beware of bears.

Ok Grey, but if I get caught anyway, am coming after ya!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: August 18, 2010, 06:42:00 PM »

If this is what indeed happened, Kyron being taken in some kind of child trafficking, I personally don't think he will be found. He could be anywhere by now  Just not sure what to think about that  I'm going to assume, but don't know, that when things like this happen the chances of finding that person is not very good.

The only hope I cling to that there's no child trafficking involved, is Jason's sureness that DeDe wouldn't be party to that. Although he could be mistaken. And although I think it's possible that DeDe was involved just on June 4th, a larger part of me thinks that Terri had given her some sob story before then, leaving it to DeDe to make all the arrangements to help her disappear Kyron. I'm giving DeDe the benefit of the doubt here (not Terri though because she couldn't care less IMO) that she wouldn't have been party to killing Kyron or handing him off to human traffickers.
But what if... part of the plan had been to drug Kyron before hiding him, and Terri who had no intention of just doing that, killed him instead. Then called DeDe to say their plan had gone horribly wrong. Saying the drug (possibly from DeDe) killed him instead of just knocking him out. That would explain why DDS won't talk, if she thinks she is equally responsible for his death.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #330 on: August 18, 2010, 06:43:15 PM »

Nope. No X-Ray satellites yet. The infra rays are for detecting heat sources ... such as humans ... but if the area around has heat ... the trees, the car, rocks, etc ... they will blend together in such a way that nothing can be distinguished. A human on a cool day in a more open area would be easier to find. An on-the-ground search would be better because the tree canopy would be above the subject.

If you are ever the subject of a helicopter search, climb a tree. Beware of bears.

Wyks,
Just send the bear.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: August 18, 2010, 06:48:16 PM »

Any chance that Kyron was upset that his Mom & Dad didn't come to the Science Fair and just ran away?
Or a stranger ( Child Predator)saw him upset and told him he would take him to his mom's house?
I looking in a direction where Terri is not involved I don't like to put all of my eggs into one basket.
[/

I definitely think it's time to look in another direction. The path we're on has led us nowhere !

I do not understand how anyone can say this. There is no way to know what information LE has accumulated in this case. I'm positive that the stranger theory has been investigated, especially since the FBI has been involved since the first day because Kyron disappeared from a school. That investigation was done at the beginning, along with investigating the family. There's a reason they have turned to Terri....and it's because of her actions. She made LE look at her because she was acting guilty right from the start.

Terri Horman and her team from Hell have no reason to keep information from LE unless they are involved in what happened to Kyron. Terri is willing to give up her children in order to save herself, so that tells me right there she isn't a loving parent. If I was innocent, no one would keep me from my children. I would fight tooth and nail for the right to see them and be their parent. The very fact that she's not doing that means she has something to hide. She is sacrificing her own kids right along with Kyron to try and keep herself out of jail. No innocent woman who is a loving mother would go down without a fight. Terri kept her mouth shut about Kyron and lawyered up. That says that she is involved.

I don't think Tony would stand by and let Kyron down if he thought the investigation was on the wrong track. He must believe Terri is involved also.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: August 18, 2010, 06:48:39 PM »

The only hope I cling to that there's no child trafficking involved, is Jason's sureness that DeDe wouldn't be party to that. Although he could be mistaken. And although I think it's possible that DeDe was involved just on June 4th, a larger part of me thinks that Terri had given her some sob story before then, leaving it to DeDe to make all the arrangements to help her disappear Kyron. I'm giving DeDe the benefit of the doubt here (not Terri though because she couldn't care less IMO) that she wouldn't have been party to killing Kyron or handing him off to human traffickers.
But what if... part of the plan had been to drug Kyron before hiding him, and Terri who had no intention of just doing that, killed him instead. Then called DeDe to say their plan had gone horribly wrong. Saying the drug (possibly from DeDe) killed him instead of just knocking him out. That would explain why DDS won't talk, if she thinks she is equally responsible for his death.
That sure could be, I honestly go from thinking one thing one day, to something else the next day.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: August 18, 2010, 06:48:44 PM »

I don't think there is much of a chance in finding Kyron because if Terri and DeDe didn't murder him..which I don't think they did..then she had to hand him off to someone else..and what happened after that I am sure she did not want to know.  She had no real money to speak of to pay for a kidnapping nor murder..so the only way this could go was her giving him away to someone else...someone willing to take him no questions asked on either side.

If the LS put her in touch with such people..meaning he told her take him to such and such while he is in a drugged sleep state..someone will meet you there..they will take him...then he would be expecting something for his time and contacts..maybe sex..maybe money.  Which is where the sting came into play..she had already done the sex part of the package, never expecting to have him return for cash.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: August 18, 2010, 06:51:02 PM »

Wyks,
Just send the bear.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: August 18, 2010, 06:51:05 PM »

I don't think there is much of a chance in finding Kyron because if Terri and DeDe didn't murder him..which I don't think they did..then she had to hand him off to someone else..and what happened after that I am sure she did not want to know.  She had no real money to speak of to pay for a kidnapping nor murder..so the only way this could go was her giving him away to someone else...someone willing to take him no questions asked on either side.

If the LS put her in touch with such people..meaning he told her take him to such and such while he is in a drugged sleep state..someone will meet you there..they will take him...then he would be expecting something for his time and contacts..maybe sex..maybe money.  Which is where the sting came into play..she had already done the sex part of the package, never expecting to have him return for cash.
I sure don't think there is much of a chance either of finding Kyron if he was handed over to someone.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: August 18, 2010, 06:58:06 PM »

I sure don't think there is much of a chance either of finding Kyron if he was handed over to someone.

Me neither. This case is depressing. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #337 on: August 18, 2010, 07:00:50 PM »

Wyks,
Just send the bear.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: August 18, 2010, 07:03:31 PM »

Let's hang onto hope....Jaycee Dugard was found.  People become lax after awhile and let their guards down and that is when sightings can occur.  I wonder how much press this is getting in Canada, any one know? 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #339 on: August 18, 2010, 07:06:03 PM »

I didn't really interpret his words as intense dislike; more like a realization that they just weren't right for each other. We kept digging, he kept answering. He seemed to have an overall favorable opinion of her character. His words:

I would characterize DeDe to be one on the most intelligent people I have ever met...Kyron is still alive because the DeDe that I knew very well for 10 months would never, NEVER harm a child, she is constitutionally incapable of this. DeDe was raised right and comes from a very good and respected family. I never once heard or saw anything mean-spirited, evil, or dark about DeDe's personality.

Good quote by Jason.  When a person has a crush on someone the story changes.  If DDS had a crush on SM, then her personality
and priorities may have changed.  Good people became sinister when in their brains fall. Monkey Devil!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.