March 28, 2024, 01:42:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 219988 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #340 on: August 18, 2010, 07:12:34 PM »

Thanks for that Janet,  So if Dede wasn't the second person in the truck, then who else could it have been?  Someone who Terri would trust if this was a premeditated event?

See ya tonight xox

Scandi

Maybe there wasn't a 2nd person in the truck.

Considering Terri has a receipt that implies she was at one Fred Meyers at 9:12 am and ... a witness that places her and Kiara at another Fredy Meyers between 9:30 am and 10:00 am ...

1.  Could it be that Kyron was left in the truck when Terri patronized these establishments ... possibly in a drug induced sleep.

2.  Could it be that Kyron was later driven to a hidden location on "the property" where DeDe and and third person were waiting.

3.  Could a transfer have taken place with the third person in the timeframe that neither Terri or DeDe is able to account.

I am just attempting to make sense of what is out there.

Back to cleaning my house.  I can't have weekend company suspecting I spend all my time on the computer.

Later, Janet
2:10 PM PT

That sounds very plausable to me.  Easier then getting a child to leave school in someone else's truck.

Janet,

I agree with your theory.  I am puzzled with the third person. We know the third person likely exists, it is difficult how they fit in.
I enjoyed the dance. LOL

I am sending someone to help you out.  I am sorry, I do not know who created this little maid.

The third person would be the pro that LS put Terri in touch with and would have made the transfer very simple and straight forward.  No strings left attached...they would not know him, they would not know Kyron's fate or location..and that is how Terri wanted this to go.

Someone involved in child trafficking would have been more then happy to have a stepmother hand over a stepson..as long as that was the end of her involvement..meaning no names, no questions of rather he would be dead or alive or where he was going to be placed. 

Thank-you, Gypsy, I know what the third persons mission would be.  My guess is the CSI-Twins are the culprits. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: August 18, 2010, 07:17:51 PM »

The third person would be the pro that LS put Terri in touch with and would have made the transfer very simple and straight forward.  No strings left attached...they would not know him, they would not know Kyron's fate or location..and that is how Terri wanted this to go.

Someone involved in child trafficking would have been more then happy to have a stepmother hand over a stepson..as long as that was the end of her involvement..meaning no names, no questions of rather he would be dead or alive or where he was going to be placed. 

Gypsy

You could be right ... especially when you consider the huge retainer fee which  Terri claimed in a text message to Michael Cook that she paid her high profile

It has been my hope since Jason Name Redacted ... an advocate for children at risk ...  entered the scenerio last week that he was the third person.  The implication would be that Kyron was placed in a safe environment.  However ... Jason has made it clear that there has been no contact with DeDe since August, 2009.

Unless investigators have evidence that Kyron did leave the school with Terri on the morning of June 4, 2010  ... unless investigators have evidence that DeDe did have contact with Terri on the morning of June 4, 2010 and ... unless investigators have evidence of a MFH plot ... not just hearsay ... I am afraid these two friends are not going to be held accountable.

The not knowing will imply an ongoing living nightmare for Kaine and Desiree

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: August 18, 2010, 07:59:38 PM »

New article in The Oregonian

DeDe Spicher's former boyfriend describes Terri Moulton Horman's friend as a "high-energy, dynamic" person who changed dramatically

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #343 on: August 18, 2010, 08:03:13 PM »

DeDe Spicher's former boyfriend describes Terri Moulton Horman's friend as a "high-energy, dynamic" person who changed dramatically

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html
Thanks and at the bottom click on account of his relationship, which he was talking about writing for the newspaper yesterday.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: August 18, 2010, 08:15:50 PM »

Thanks for that Janet,  So if Dede wasn't the second person in the truck, then who else could it have been?  Someone who Terri would trust if this was a premeditated event?

See ya tonight xox

Scandi

Maybe there wasn't a 2nd person in the truck.

Considering Terri has a receipt that implies she was at one Fred Meyers at 9:12 am and ... a witness that places her and Kiara at another Fredy Meyers between 9:30 am and 10:00 am ...

1.  Could it be that Kyron was left in the truck when Terri patronized these establishments ... possibly in a drug induced sleep.

2.  Could it be that Kyron was later driven to a hidden location on "the property" where DeDe and and third person were waiting.

3.  Could a transfer have taken place with the third person in the timeframe that neither Terri or DeDe is able to account.

I am just attempting to make sense of what is out there.

Back to cleaning my house.  I can't have weekend company suspecting I spend all my time on the computer.

Later, Janet
2:10 PM PT

Have a wonderful dinner tonight Janet.

What you say could be possible of course.  It is just more complicated than what seems doable, as we know simple is best.

This means nothing and is just MO, but the way the sheriff stated the person was wither in the truck or around it, it gave me the feeling the person was probably biding time outside the truck, staying close to it in a waiting mode.

It is also my feeling that since Kaine left for work at 7:45 and Terri first said she was at the school between 8 and 8:15, she probably left right after Kaine did and picked up this person on her way to the school.  Either that or met him/her there. 

I think she originally parked in the south part of the parking lot, and then right before the appointed time moved the truck over behind the bushes and trees next to the access road or close to it.  That is when someone looked out of a window and saw someone leaning up against the white truck.  There were 300 people there for the Science Fair, including students, staff and parents/friends.  I don't think she was that concerned with anyone seeing her truck, just wanted to be seen, took the photo, went to the gym and hollered across the room that Kyron's appt was on Mon {to confuse her} and then right before 8:45 {or at 8:35 when the first bell rang} moved the truck so Kyton wouldn't be seen getting into it and they were off.

It is so hard to put it all together when we know so little, but I do know that going back to the scene of the crime, here the abduction, is always done by LE.  Finding out all the details about where she parked and exactly what time she left, etc, will probably lead to solving the crime IMO.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #345 on: August 18, 2010, 08:16:09 PM »

It's beginning to sound like a catty henfest in here.
I think people wanted Jason to answer questions, and he did some. I personally see no reason to bring up DeDe's lack of exercise and overeating, and her being on unemployment. Many people have weight issues, and gain and lose weight becomes a big part of life. And it certainly shouldn't take away from the person themselves, and that was the feeling I got, and didn't like 

I'm with you, No Rose. As fara as unemployment~you actually have to work to be entitled to it so I do not begrudge anyone who uses it when it's needed. We pay for it every week out of our paychecks.

Is Jason trying to lure her to SM?    I am offended, too, how he portrays Hefty-people.
 I want to see his family members!

BBM Not exactly true. The employer has to pay a large amount compared to anything the employee pays. And the more people you have on or have had on unemployment the higher the percentage of your gross sales you pay. So, while we do not mind paying people when they deserve it, most of the time we will fight the award because the employees (in our case) are not entitled to it.

Sorry...I'm for the little guy ALWAYS. Do not care about who pays how much. If it comes out of my paycheck, it says to me that I'M paying for it and am Entitled to it. If I have to fight against greedy employers I do, and so far, have always won.

I am for the little guy too - but not when they do not deserve it. Most of the people that own buisnesses are little people. All I was pointing out is that the employee does not pay ANY of the premiums. The premium is paid by the business based on experience - basically based on the number of employees they  have paid unemployment on.

Most employers are not greedy and are willing to pay UEI when it is due. But way too many people take advantage of the program and it is expensive to fight and time consuming. When I see someone on long term UEI I automatically assume they are working the system - we can not hire decent people to work for us and I have very little sympathy for people that stay on for an extended period of time.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: August 18, 2010, 08:29:03 PM »

Personally, I do not mind if Jason is not "gracious", or polite, or whatever. He came here to tell us his side of the story as honestly as possible.

True, we don't agree with most of the stuff he has said, but I would give the guy a break.

As long as he provides us with his knowledge and insights in the situation, I really don't give a "eeek eeek".

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: August 18, 2010, 08:32:44 PM »

IF Kyron is alive and stashed away someplace, the longer this goes on the harder it is on Kyron.  Not to mention how hard it is on his family.  Not to mention the cost of the investigation.  

IF Kyron is alive and Terri just wanted to teach Kaine a lesson, the longer this goes on the worse it will be for her and anyone else that has helped her.  

CUT YOUR LOSSES TERRI - TELL THE TRUTH NOW!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: August 18, 2010, 08:37:15 PM »

I felt by his last post that he was backing off a bit from his assurances that Kyron was 'safe'.
I also picked up that he may have issues w/ someone not in perfect physical shape..............
I felt like there were demands or conditions by him for the relationship that she did not meet so...........it ended.
Just my feelings.  That is why I am posted here vs. on his thread.  Not my place to comment to him on his seemly (to me) shallow expectations.
Just my opinion and gut reaction.
I am not ready to call BS on him, yet, but have some concerns as to motive and agenda?????
Thanks for listening.

I don't know.

Unless there is evidence of the child being "safe but stashed away," how can one assume that? How many kids are kidnapped from their families and are kept safe and stashed away?

He does have issues with women gaining weight.

That happens with insecure men - they get old, fat, and ugly... with their beer guts hanging to their knees, but they are always looking for "model types."

Like a "model-type" would ever want to be with them. So they spend their lives alone waiting for that "perfect woman."

Let's remember the man is 41 and has never been married, and has no kids.

But, if you read carefully, you would notice that he ended his perfect and loving relationship with Dede over 4 flower boxes.

The way he answered the questions, me thinks he's thinking on writing a book.

I did enjoy his visit.

oh gosh I am so far behind. I have spent the past couple of hours reading and reading and still have no idea what you all are talking about right now. I jsut had to bump this because I just about fell off my chair laughing!

Tracy, Dede's ex boyfriend Jason Name Redacted came last night to Scared Monkeys, to talk to the monkeys and monkettes.

Klassend opened a thread just for him.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8387.1

He answered questions, and gave his side of the relationship, and offered other info.

Very Happy
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: August 18, 2010, 08:37:33 PM »

Thanks and at the bottom click on account of his relationship, which he was talking about writing for the newspaper yesterday.

TY for the links everyone.  I have read them both..each very much the same as what we read here last night. 

In my gut I think we have been played..I wonder if SHD will even be back other then to look at his results ..I think he did this to drum up business and hits on his articles coming out today.

Yep..I'm that jaded.  He hasn't been here since this morning..so he isn't as active as he was yesterday.  Just saying..he was teasing us with the article from the get go..and now where is he..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: August 18, 2010, 08:39:30 PM »

TY for the links everyone.  I have read them both..each very much the same as what we read here last night. 

In my gut I think we have been played..I wonder if SHD will even be back other then to look at his results ..I think he did this to drum up business and hits on his articles coming out today.

Yep..I'm that jaded.  He hasn't been here since this morning..so he isn't as active as he was yesterday.  Just saying..he was teasing us with the article from the get go..and now where is he..

Since I have the title of the most jaded person I know  I have to agree with you, I was just afraid to say anything.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: August 18, 2010, 08:40:31 PM »

He provided investigators with the name of a close confidante of Spicher, and an address in the 12700 block of Northwest Bishop Road in Washington County where Spicher had lived with an aunt after she moved to Portland from Klamath Falls. The Bishop Road address was one of the addresses investigators searched.

These are the two tips he gave LE. At least he's doing his part.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: August 18, 2010, 08:47:55 PM »

He provided investigators with the name of a close confidante of Spicher, and an address in the 12700 block of Northwest Bishop Road in Washington County where Spicher had lived with an aunt after she moved to Portland from Klamath Falls. The Bishop Road address was one of the addresses investigators searched.

Well..we may not know the name of the close confidante..but we knew the address of her aunt and uncle weeks ago....I am guessing he passed himself off as the close confidante..because since he hasn't seen her in a year..nor spoken with her..how would he know anything that has been going on in DeDe's life for the past year..and actually I am going to say since March 2009..since he only saw her 5 or 6 times between March 2009 and August 1 2009?   You need to be seeing someone almost constantly to know exactly what is going on in their life..and a year..heck that's a long time..longer they were dating.

Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: August 18, 2010, 08:51:35 PM »

IF Kyron is alive and stashed away someplace, the longer this goes on the harder it is on Kyron.  Not to mention how hard it is on his family.  Not to mention the cost of the investigation.  

IF Kyron is alive and Terri just wanted to teach Kaine a lesson, the longer this goes on the worse it will be for her and anyone else that has helped her.  

CUT YOUR LOSSES TERRI - TELL THE TRUTH NOW!

(BBM)

That is just so scary to read and think about...the idea that someone knows where Kyron is and the thought that they may indeed PANIC knowing the trouble that they face.   

I hope they error on the right side and don't panic but just DROP HIM OFF!!
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: August 18, 2010, 08:58:33 PM »

I completely agree. I think he already knew what he was going to say when he got here. All of his answers were copy and paste out of that 'article'. Either that, or he had no idea what kind of questions he was going to be facing here.

I try not to be so cynical, but I think this was all a narcissistic ploy on his part. It all seems to be about him.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: August 18, 2010, 08:58:38 PM »

I think he is in CYA mode myself.  I just didn't get the same vibe from him I got from the lady who owns Rosemont Farms. 

He is thinking this is going to impact his business..he didn't say that..but that is his bottom line.
And that would be fine if he handled this like Jasmine..he didn't.  He is working the PR angle to the nth degree...come on, who voluntarily goes to a national news show, when they were never a figure in this case, they were never even mentioned..someone who wants their name mentioned ..but can spin this national PR opportunity with a positive light..without spending a penny.

I know pile it on..I still think that there never was any reason for him to come forward ..other then he was afraid someone somewhere would connect him to DDS a year ago and it might not look good.  So..why not use this chance to show himself and business in a positive light and what a really good guy he is..illegal no..gaining publicity on the back of a missing child ..ugly as it gets.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: August 18, 2010, 09:01:11 PM »

I think he is in CYA mode myself.  I just didn't get the same vibe from him I got from the lady who owns Rosemont Farms. 

He is thinking this is going to impact his business..he didn't say that..but that is his bottom line.
And that would be fine if he handled this like Jasmine..he didn't.  He is working the PR angle to the nth degree...come on, who voluntarily goes to a national news show, when they were never a figure in this case, they were never even mentioned..someone who wants their name mentioned ..but can spin this national PR opportunity with a positive light..without spending a penny.

I know pile it on..I still think that there never was any reason for him to come forward ..other then he was afraid someone somewhere would connect him to DDS a year ago and it might not look good.  So..why not use this chance to show himself and business in a positive light and what a really good guy he is..illegal no..gaining publicity on the back of a missing child ..ugly as it gets.
Agree with everything you say, and Jasmine/Heather like you said has handled herself so well, and she sure seems like a very nice woman 
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: August 18, 2010, 09:04:14 PM »

We may see him tomorrow on GMA and The Today shows.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: August 18, 2010, 09:18:37 PM »

Quote from: Itaryl Moosee on August 17, 2010, 01:41:09 PM
DedeS appears to have worked for a company named Quadrep Northwest, 17020 Sw Upper Boones Ferry Road, Portland, Oregon.I think she said she lost her job in the past year.

I checked their webpage, nothing really there, just company bs. (end of Moossees post)
Im not sure how she got this info..

Hi  Moossee, do you remember where you got the info that dede was working for this company Quadrep Northwest?

here is the person connected to this company.. there is also another person connected to it in photography and realistate..

Jaimee Mackinnon

here is the info I found..dug up..

DeDe was working at this

http://www.quadrepnw.com/contact.html
Oregon
7000 SW Hampton St
Suite 121
Portland, OR 97223
Phone 503.403.2140 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax 503.639.4023
email mackinnonj@quadrepnw.com JMackinnon concact aka Jaimee Mackinnon

If you look at the contact I found it is

Jaimee Wilson Mackinnon (dede worked for her and she is friends with dede on facebook)
heres an intersting link I found of hers re a campaign...
heres an intersting link I found of hers re a campaign...
http://communique.portland.or.us/04/08/ ... t_campaign

Jaimee Mackinnon on 19 Aug 2004

I do believe the Potter camp has also contributed to "dirty tactics" the video clip GoPotterGo posted on their site during the primary re: Diginity Village (India)was taken completely out of context. Oh yeah- that was not Potter, that was his PAC who he has no affiliation or responsibility for- sorry I forgot- he is clean as the driven snow.

Ok and heres some more info I tied to her and Jason Bacon & jj gonson
http://www.quadrep.net/exec/sam/view/id=228/node=230/
address and # at the bottom for dedes old work..
503 4032140 < copy the number exactly google the number links to...
http://portland.wweek.com/HomesForSale/ ... or/4032140
Contact for this Is Jason Bacon he is linked to
http://buyportlandareahomes.com/
17700 SW Upper Boones Ferry Rd Portland, OR 97224 Direct: www.SoldinOregon.com Office: 503-925-1100 Fax: 503-336-7433
linked to www.SoldinOregon.com
The Address from DeDes Employer is NEAR the same..Also Jason Bacon has another Website tied to JJ GONSON Whom Jason Bacon has videos of JJ Gonson On his Website.
http://how2heroes.com/videos/beverages/ ... ay-sangria
JJ Gonson is in this video On Jasons Website
He commented as Bacon1
http://how2heroes.com/videos/entrees/sa ... cot-kebabs
(click Hero Profile at the bottom and he tells you about himself)
if you look up his facebook you will see liverpool football club green and red avatar.

(Dont you think it is so odd that there is this link between JJ gonson, Jason Bacon & DeDe Spciher & Jaimee Mackinnon tied to the Same company Quadrep)?

Also, I sent an email to DD a while back to let her know one code I see alot is Bacon...

http://how2heroes.com/videos/beverages/ ... ay-sangria

http://www.soldinoregon.com/ < Jason Bacon at Keller Williams

About Jason Bacon
With a name like Bacon it only seemed right that Jason combined his 10+ years of television production experience with food. Working for two years as the lead videographer/editor of TV DINER on New England Cable News, Jason was introduced to the wonderful food and dining scene in New England. Now as the Director of Photography with how2heroes he works with home cooks and chefs to make the best instructional cooking videos found on the web! While not too fond of the kitchen, once the weather breaks it's hard to keep him off the grill. Jason lives in Southeastern Massachusetts with wife and fellow how2hero Sarah, and daughter and future how2hero Lily.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: August 18, 2010, 09:21:54 PM »

Kyron Horman sighting on scanner

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=cwp&ctid=2230
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.