March 28, 2024, 04:01:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 219975 times)
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #400 on: August 18, 2010, 11:12:31 PM »

Well, I can't find any link to von Hagen other than the OMSI show.  I think it is a very loooooong shot ;}  He is 65 and still alive though:
http://www.notablebiographies.com/supp/Supplement-Fl-Ka/Von-Hagens-Gunther.html

I think he is in a much higher league of players than anyone who lives on Newberry Rd  !

PS:  Some guy just lost his boat off his trailer going up Germantown Rd.  They say traffic is blocked badly.  BTW, heard that on the scanner.  So cool   

wonder if the street newberry was named after someone?

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: August 18, 2010, 11:14:08 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101040699.html

Investigators doubt Spicher was seen near Horman truck

"Investigators have learned they have reason to believe it was not DeDe Spicher, the friend of Kyron Horman’s stepmother Terri Moulton Horman, who was seen in a truck the morning Kyron disappeared, according to sources.

Investigators are working on following up on tips they received since last week’s news conference about the person seen on June 4. Those tips are in addition to the 4,000 they have collected so far.

They also want to know if a third person is tied to Kyron’s disappearance." 

Well at least now this has been cleared up.

Well who in heck could it have been? Mike Cooke? I still think DeDe was involved, but also did think there was at least a third person involved.

Hi Scatty,  I'm thinking in a wild way tonight to take this lightly.  What if Kaine's brother showed up unexpectedly and he rode with Terri?

The problem with that is that Kaine would most likely have known that and how could they keep that out of the press?  How could Kaine keep such a scharade going, saying Terri was involved if his brother was there too?  Nah, I don't think that is what happened. 

I think allot of this depends on whether or not it is believed that this was a premeditated crime or an accident. 

This is a hard case sending my brain in a spin !  And watching all those videos again today hasn't helped me any.  #3 made me feel like I was right there ~ truly spooky it was.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: August 18, 2010, 11:16:30 PM »

Oh, my. Look whut I stumbled across. It's a comment on a blog.

"I live in Oregon and I am soundly sick of these two. Terri has failed THREE lie dectector tests and been downright evasive.

"DeDe pleaded the Fifth Amendment several times when she was questioned.

"If you are innocent, if you know nothing then why be evasive? Just who are you helping? Not little Kyron thats for sure.

I'm with Enty, look in the mirror bitches."

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2010/08/dede-spicher-is-delusional.html

This is from a blog that is mainly about celebrity gossip with editorial commentary and visitor comments. Consider the source.

This is the first time I have heard that she has actually pleaded the Fifth. Has anyone read or heard this anywhere?
What is the name or avatar of the person making this claim?  If what she is saying is true, then that sounds pretty disturbing to me.  I wish we could find out what questions she was pleading the 5th to.  If this poster is telling the truth about what she/he knew about grand jury statements, isn't it a big no-no to reveal this to everyone not on the grand jury?  Disturbing, to say the least.

As far as the landscapers, RS and AS go, what would be their motive to hurt a child or hide a child or traffic a child?  Money?  Sexual gratification?  Something else I haven't thought of?
If money is it, then where is the money coming from?  I suppose that if they had sold the child to another party, then that is obviously where the money would come from.  I cannot imagine them getting any money from Terri.  But if murder was what was asked of them by Terri, then I suppose the money would have to come from her.  
If Terri had asked them to murder the child in exchange for money, it just seems way too risky for them to be a part of.  But what do I know?  My brain doesn't operate that way.

I'm a little behind in reading posts, so I don't know if this has been discussed, but DeDe's father is a LEO and I can see him telling her to claim the 5th until she got immunity.  Sometimes the smallest innocent statement can get you into trouble and her father would know that and would advise her of that IMO.  Also, since DeDe spent days with Terri after Kaine left, I'm sure many pointed questions to DeDe could get her caught up in a legal entanglement no matter how she responded.  That being said, it does appear to me that DeDe knows something of value that needs to be told to the GJ.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: August 18, 2010, 11:17:54 PM »

Well, I can't find any link to von Hagen other than the OMSI show.  I think it is a very loooooong shot ;}  He is 65 and still alive though:

I think he is in a much higher league of players than anyone who lives on Newberry Rd  !

PS:  Some guy just lost his boat off his trailer going up Germantown Rd.  They say traffic is blocked badly.  BTW, heard that on the scanner.  So cool   

wonder if the street newberry was named after someone?

Well now that is mighty interestsing !  The only well known Newberry I know of that might have enough importance to have a street named after him is the man who started the Newberry store right downtown Portland.  It was there in the 50's right across from Meier & Franks.  I'll look him up.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: August 18, 2010, 11:18:11 PM »

I was just thinking about DeDe going missing for three hours while her vehicle remained at "the property".

1.  Was her employer notified.
2.  Was there a search of the property.
3.  When she returned ... was she not questioned regarding her absence.

All three of the above would have happened if Tamikosmom has disappeared from her place of employment while her vehicle was parked in the company lot.

Janet

good Qs, and the same would have happened for cw618
could that be why the LE, dosent think dede was in TH truck
since they prob know the answers to those Qs

We just don't know what LE knows!!

Think about it. Neither Terri nor DeDe have been declared persons of interest in the Kyron Horman case.  Terri has not been declared a person of interest in the MFH plot.

Think about it.  LE has never implicated Terri nor DeDe.  The only finger pointing in this case has come from "credible media sources" or Desiree and Kaine.

Well ... eldest grandsons (10/12) have just challenged me to a game of  Scabble.  I am taking them up on the challenge although they have the dictionary advantage.  Papa and younger grandson (7) are attempting to put together a Lego Starwars vehicle.  Prior to leaving Dad reminded the boys that 9:30 PM was bedtime.  I don't think its going to happen.

Good Night All.

Janet
8:20 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: August 18, 2010, 11:18:55 PM »

It's beginning to sound like a catty henfest in here.
I think people wanted Jason to answer questions, and he did some. I personally see no reason to bring up DeDe's lack of exercise and overeating, and her being on unemployment. Many people have weight issues, and gain and lose weight becomes a big part of life. And it certainly shouldn't take away from the person themselves, and that was the feeling I got, and didn't like 

For all of Jason's graciousness, disclosing his intense dislike for DeDe was too close and surprisingly not gracious, IMO.  I hit me off-guard a little.

I didn't get the impression that he disliked her. Sounds like she had changed, not for the better, but he still thinks she's decent but gullible.

He mentioned more than once that he disrespected her.  IMO it's hard to think that someone likes you and yet disrepects you. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: August 18, 2010, 11:20:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  When I read Jason's report to OregonLive, something really stood out to me.  He said DeDe taught English in Japan for a year.

Well, the person who has been putting out the videos on youtube, musicworldnewstoday1, has a thing for Japanese music.  The person has a website devoted to Japanese music. 

I just thought that was interesting.

omo shiroi

arigato Claycat san

Janet

Arigato, Janet!

I guess I was trying to say, it would be interesting if the video poster was DeDe.  Just thinking...

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: August 18, 2010, 11:20:44 PM »

Based on the fact that LE said they were investigating him, early on in the case, I'm thinking it couldn't be him. I feel that they must have an alibi for him at that time. If not for that, I think that's possible--I can see Terri messing around with her husband's brother, while being email buds with brother's wife/ex-wife (double the deception, double the fun!).
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: August 18, 2010, 11:22:18 PM »

It's beginning to sound like a catty henfest in here.
I think people wanted Jason to answer questions, and he did some. I personally see no reason to bring up DeDe's lack of exercise and overeating, and her being on unemployment. Many people have weight issues, and gain and lose weight becomes a big part of life. And it certainly shouldn't take away from the person themselves, and that was the feeling I got, and didn't like 

For all of Jason's graciousness, disclosing his intense dislike for DeDe was too close and surprisingly not gracious, IMO.  I hit me off-guard a little.

I didn't get the impression that he disliked her. Sounds like she had changed, not for the better, but he still thinks she's decent but gullible.

He mentioned more than once that he disrespected her.  IMO it's hard to think that someone likes you and yet disrepects you. 

You got a point there.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: August 18, 2010, 11:29:38 PM »

New article in The Oregonian

DeDe Spicher's former boyfriend describes Terri Moulton Horman's friend as a "high-energy, dynamic" person who changed dramatically

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html
Thanks and at the bottom click on account of his relationship, which he was talking about writing for the newspaper yesterday.

TY for the links everyone.  I have read them both..each very much the same as what we read here last night. 

In my gut I think we have been played..I wonder if SHD will even be back other then to look at his results ..I think he did this to drum up business and hits on his articles coming out today.

Yep..I'm that jaded.  He hasn't been here since this morning..so he isn't as active as he was yesterday.  Just saying..he was teasing us with the article from the get go..and now where is he..

IMO it does seem that Jason was very clever in that he had the forum to pose questions that people want to know the answers to and he responded...then took those responses to make his letter to submit to the press.  I guess one could say that he really did as he first said...that he would run his article by the monkeys first.  One monkey had even questioned why he would want to run his article by us.   

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: August 18, 2010, 11:30:46 PM »

SELF EDIT -  I meant I can't find any link of von Hagen to the Portland or Pacific Northwest area other than OMSI.

I found this. My eyes hurt and are blurry, but I thought the pics of Dr. VG reminded of an older version of someone. LOL!!! Not that there's any connection. Tell me what you think.

http://www.bodyworlds.com/en/gunther_von_hagens/life_in_science.html
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: August 18, 2010, 11:31:03 PM »

Nope,  Newberry was from the East Coast and just had a store in Portland.  Do you know of anyone Lucky?
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #412 on: August 18, 2010, 11:34:13 PM »

Thanks Can and NRCG for the nice comments posted above!

I'm going back and remember that a statement was made somewhere on the fact that Kristan Horman's case was part of Kyron's investigation.  Hopefully someone can find that and post it.  He was sentenced on 6/16/10 for 6 months if I remember correctly.  The timing of Kyron's disappearance with his case has me wondering?

IMO Kaine and Terri's behavior made me think Kyron would be found soon after he disappeared from the school because of things such as Kaine's email to work, he and Terri going to the gym, their not speaking out pleading with the public at the very first, etc.

The silence of Kaine and Desiree lately also has me wondering?  I realize with no new information they might not have anything to say but I believe I'd still be out pleading with the public.

Thanks for listening.  Just thought I'd throw out something else to discuss.

When asked if Kristian Horman’s child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Kyron-Horman-Update-Details-emerge-about-Kyrons-uncle-charged-in-child-molestation-case

Also he was not in jail yet
But Horman's lawyer said her client was not anywhere near the Portland area that day.

"He was not in Oregon," said Donna Johnston, the family's longtime lawyer. "He was in Seattle.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Km7RG4y1nQoJ:www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_paternal_uncle_s.html+Kristian+Horman+where+was+he+Jue+4+2010&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera
The driving distance between Seattle, WA and Portland, ORis 173 miles. The driving time would be approximately 2 hours 45 minutes if driving non-stop in good conditions
Thanks for finding that Blonde!  It's interesting to me that the Lt. said his conviction is part of Kyron's investigation.  While he does live several hours away, who's to say that something hadn't been pre-planned and his being in Seattle was his alibi? 

I think at this point we need to keep our eyes open for any possible scenarios.  We’re all here to find Kyron!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: August 18, 2010, 11:38:30 PM »

Am wondering if Jason made those YouTube videos. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: August 18, 2010, 11:44:13 PM »

I was just going through prior threads looking at things and I came across a link that Wyks had posted back on 7/5/10.  Found it pretty interesting and something that someone might get something out of. 

Here's Wyks note and the link.  Please give her credit 

Interesting posts at OregonLive.com by 'Sincerelyours'.  Here are the posts all on one page.  Supposedly lives in Arizona, yet has local 'info', including about the gardner and the 'Phyllis' some are talking about on the net.  Supposedly has known Terri's parents for 10 years.  Posts on this page go in order from the bottom of page up:

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/rosecitybluessinger/index.html

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: August 18, 2010, 11:44:36 PM »

SELF EDIT -  I meant I can't find any link of von Hagen to the Portland or Pacific Northwest area other than OMSI.

I found this. My eyes hurt and are blurry, but I thought the pics of Dr. VG reminded of an older version of someone. LOL!!! Not that there's any connection. Tell me what you think.

http://www.bodyworlds.com/en/gunther_von_hagens/life_in_science.html

Does it start with a K and end with an e and has 5 letters?     Put a hat on him and he'd be pretty close.  What are you thinking of.

OMG, I have to go to the store - no food - want answers now.  LOLOLOLOL  Here I sit wondering if I really need to eat tonight?  YES   Be back in a flash.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: August 18, 2010, 11:45:27 PM »

Nah   He'd have to star in it

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: August 18, 2010, 11:47:23 PM »

Investigators aren’t identifying the gender of the person in the truck but have reason to believe the person may not be Spicher.     Well isn't that sort of saying it was a female?

Yes   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: August 18, 2010, 11:48:04 PM »

Nah   He'd have to star in it

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: August 18, 2010, 11:50:52 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101040699.html

Investigators doubt Spicher was seen near Horman truck

"Investigators have learned they have reason to believe it was not DeDe Spicher, the friend of Kyron Horman’s stepmother Terri Moulton Horman, who was seen in a truck the morning Kyron disappeared, according to sources.

Investigators are working on following up on tips they received since last week’s news conference about the person seen on June 4. Those tips are in addition to the 4,000 they have collected so far.

They also want to know if a third person is tied to Kyron’s disappearance." 

Well at least now this has been cleared up.

Yeah, but why is DeDe supposedly looking for immunity?
Could be from things Terri said to her maybe?

That's what I was thinking, especially since she spent so many days with Terri after Kaine left. Also, I think that maybe her father, a LEO, might have advised her to make sure nothing she would tesitify to would get turned around on her.  The only way I know that could happen is to get immunity in advance.

All I've read so far is speculation that DeDe has asked for immunity.  Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.