April 24, 2024, 03:32:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221767 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #420 on: August 18, 2010, 11:51:22 PM »

Does it not bother anyone else that LE releases a flyer with DDS plastered on it with TH, reference DDS in a press conference as being the "2nd" person with TH at Skyline?

Ask the public for help two months later with staged photos the a grounds keeper pokes holes in the theoy laid out by LE the next day.

Jason dude shows up then releases an article and lo and behold two of the places searched were from a tip by an ex-boyfriend of almost a year ago, to a friend of TH's that didn't seem to be around much in the Horman family unit.

TH accused of MFH plot, not arrested, only accused in nasty divorce papers. 

NO WONDER the high priced criminal lawyer has her clam up and be locked down from others, what do they really have on her?????
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: August 18, 2010, 11:53:37 PM »

Well, I can't find any link to von Hagen other than the OMSI show.  I think it is a very loooooong shot ;}  He is 65 and still alive though:
http://www.notablebiographies.com/supp/Supplement-Fl-Ka/Von-Hagens-Gunther.html

I think he is in a much higher league of players than anyone who lives on Newberry Rd  !

PS:  Some guy just lost his boat off his trailer going up Germantown Rd.  They say traffic is blocked badly.  BTW, heard that on the scanner.  So cool   

SELF EDIT -  I meant I can't find any link of von Hagen to the Portland or Pacific Northwest area other than OMSI.

I found this. My eyes hurt and are blurry, but I thought the pics of Dr. VG reminded of an older version of someone. LOL!!! Not that there's any connection. Tell me what you think.

http://www.bodyworlds.com/en/gunther_von_hagens/life_in_science.html

Does it start with a K and end with an e and has 5 letters?     Put a hat on him and he'd be pretty close.  What are you thinking of.

OMG, I have to go to the store - no food - want answers now.  LOLOLOLOL  Here I sit wondering if I really need to eat tonight?  YES   Be back in a flash.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: August 18, 2010, 11:54:58 PM »

Does it not bother anyone else that LE releases a flyer with DDS plastered on it with TH, reference DDS in a press conference as being the "2nd" person with TH at Skyline?

Ask the public for help two months later with staged photos the a grounds keeper pokes holes in the theoy laid out by LE the next day.

Jason dude shows up then releases an article and lo and behold two of the places searched were from a tip by an ex-boyfriend of almost a year ago, to a friend of TH's that didn't seem to be around much in the Horman family unit.

NO WONDER the high priced criminal lawyer has her clam up and be locked down from others, what do they really have on her?????

I believe that Jason was speaking up for Dede Spicher above all else.
Why?
My guess is that beneath it all...he still cares for her.
A lot.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: August 18, 2010, 11:58:20 PM »

Why?
A lot.
I'd hate to think what he would write or say if he didn't care for her. As the saying goes"With friends like that who needs enemies"

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: August 19, 2010, 12:00:53 AM »

Well, I can't find any link to von Hagen other than the OMSI show.  I think it is a very loooooong shot ;}  He is 65 and still alive though:
http://www.notablebiographies.com/supp/Supplement-Fl-Ka/Von-Hagens-Gunther.html

I think he is in a much higher league of players than anyone who lives on Newberry Rd  !

PS:  Some guy just lost his boat off his trailer going up Germantown Rd.  They say traffic is blocked badly.  BTW, heard that on the scanner.  So cool   

SELF EDIT -  I meant I can't find any link of von Hagen to the Portland or Pacific Northwest area other than OMSI.

I found this. My eyes hurt and are blurry, but I thought the pics of Dr. VG reminded of an older version of someone. LOL!!! Not that there's any connection. Tell me what you think.

http://www.bodyworlds.com/en/gunther_von_hagens/life_in_science.html

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: August 19, 2010, 12:01:19 AM »

Why?
A lot.
I'd hate to think what he would write or say if he didn't care for her. As the saying goes"With friends like that who needs enemies"

Right?
He had some fairly harsh words about her, but if you think about it, as much as he relayed negative comments he also said very supportive words about her as well.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: August 19, 2010, 12:02:01 AM »

Am wondering if Jason made those YouTube videos. 

Monkey Devil!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: August 19, 2010, 12:05:10 AM »

Why?
A lot.

Right?
He had some fairly harsh words about her, but if you think about it, as much as he relayed negative comments he also said very supportive words about her as well.

It's not really supportive if you hear a news story about someone you care about and the first thing that enters your mind is to call LE with two tips.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: August 19, 2010, 12:09:39 AM »

Think about this too. Allegedly he and Dede are no longer together. He is her "ex" from a year ago. Why would this man feel the need to go public with anything he had to say about her at this time or ever?

Who cares that he went out with her a year ago? It wasn't even a full year that they were together either. He stated that he had allegedly only spoken to her a few times in the past what? 5 or 6 months of their relationship?
So the first few months there was discussion of marriage then next to nothing after that right?
How is that a relationship? It isn't imo.

That is exactly what he wanted us to know. He made sure for us to know about the distance factor there.
And more. He had a lot to say.

In the scheme of things, He would matter how exactly?
(I'm not syaing he doesn't matter, don't get me wrong here.)

Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: August 19, 2010, 12:11:48 AM »

Am wondering if Jason made those YouTube videos. 

Nah   He'd have to star in it

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: August 19, 2010, 12:12:04 AM »

Why?
A lot.

Right?

It's not really supportive if you hear a news story about someone you care about and the first thing that enters your mind is to call LE with two tips.

PML I'm sorry I don't mean to be argumentative but all I could think of when he started with the display of his momentos at his interview was that young lady that showed up on TV with her diary and poems etc of VanDerVoort after his arrest. 15 min of fame

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: August 19, 2010, 12:13:32 AM »

Why?
A lot.

Right?

Two tips that resulted in obtaining what evidence though? Anything?
Just curious. I do not think that anything was gleaned from those two tips but who knows? Maybe?

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #432 on: August 19, 2010, 12:15:57 AM »

Think about this too. Allegedly he and Dede are no longer together. He is her "ex" from a year ago. Why would this man feel the need to go public with anything he had to say about her at this time or ever?
Who cares that he went out with her a year ago? It wasn't even a full year that they were together either. He stated that he had allegedly only spoken to her a few times in the past what? 5 or 6 months of their relationship?
So the first few months there was discussion of marriage then next to nothing after that right?
That is exactly what he wanted us to know. He made sure for us to know about the distance factor there.
The first thing I asked when he claimed to be a writer selling a few articles to the local papers if he planned on writing a book.  Several things bothered me about him, one I felt him self serving, wanting to gain attention. 
His words I am not media savvy....WHATEVER, those love letters he displayed to the media had a QUICK BUCK written all over them.  And to say DDS didn't take care of herself brought up the diet...ugh!!!!!!!!!!!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: August 19, 2010, 12:16:13 AM »

Why?
A lot.

Right?

PML I'm sorry I don't mean to be argumentative but all I could think of when he started with the display of his momentos at his interview was that young lady that showed up on TV with her diary and poems etc of VanDerVoort after his arrest. 15 min of fame

Oh no 4Donks. I don't take what you are saying as bad or anything. Arguments are not fights. I know the difference. I like discussing things with everyone here and I always read everyones opinions. No problem on that.

Maybe you are right. Could be. 15 minutes of fame. I agree, but Why?

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: August 19, 2010, 12:17:46 AM »

The first thing I asked when he claimed to be a writer selling a few articles to the local papers if he planned on writing a book.  Several things bothered me about him, one I felt him self serving, wanting to gain attention. 
His words I am not media savvy....WHATEVER, those love letters he displayed to the media had a QUICK BUCK written all over them.  And to say DDS didn't take care of herself brought up the diet...ugh!!!!!!!!!!!

Right. Exactly my thoughts as well. He certainly made everyone aware that her weight was an issue that turned him off.
Personally I believe that it was TMI.
Intentional TMI.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: August 19, 2010, 12:18:54 AM »

I cannot help but wonder if this "third person" was the one to actually take Kyron from the school. If Terri was just planning on stashing Kyron, Kyron could not know that or he may tell about it later. Unless Terri planned on Kyron never coming back, she could not look like she was involved in any way. I know I sound like a broken record, but I keep thinking that there was a ransom note. Perhaps DeDe and Terri and the "third person" were planning on splitting the ransom and that is how she was able to lure the "third person" into helping with the plan. I wonder what Terri's financial situation is at this moment. If she was able to pay Houze, would she be able to pay the "third person"? The thing that blows this theory out of the water is that Kyron STILL has not been dropped off somewhere. If Terri conviced others of abuse and she enlisted help this way, would the underground railroad still continue to hide Kyron after all that has come out? I guess I don't know enough about the underground railroad.

I also wonder if DeDe is saying one thing to the media and a completely different thing to LE. Maybe they want Terri to feel comfortable that DeDe is not talking, in order for them to get all of their ducks in a row with regards to Terri?
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: August 19, 2010, 12:19:16 AM »

Why?
A lot.

Right?

Oh no 4Donks. I don't take what you are saying as bad or anything. Arguments are not fights. I know the difference. I like discussing things with everyone here and I always read everyones opinions. No problem on that.

(My humble opinion only...) he wants to establish himself as a writer and further his work with underprivileged children.  His letter reads more like a resume with his nod to his 4.0 GPA ect...
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #437 on: August 19, 2010, 12:19:56 AM »

I did want to add I still believe TH put the whole plan in motion, I just am afraid everyone is running around in circles, when LE doesn't / won't reveal things they have upfront to the public in a high profice crime it just doesn't ever seem to be a good thing and I worry TH won't 1. Tell us where Kyron is, and 2. He may never be found.
Again very sad tonight for Kyron and his parents.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: August 19, 2010, 12:21:43 AM »

Right. Exactly my thoughts as well. He certainly made everyone aware that her weight was an issue that turned him off.
Personally I believe that it was TMI.
Intentional TMI.

Let's not forget that Jason made it really clear that he did not like monkeys digging into his family. No family monkey business, lol!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: August 19, 2010, 12:24:08 AM »

Why?
A lot.

Right?

JMO but he's 41 and still hasn't met his goal of a degree for LE. His business isn't doing well (his statement). He apparently isn't a chick magnet. His volunteering is his only social outlet and he will probably never have the opportunity for this amount of attention again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.