March 29, 2024, 12:36:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 220013 times)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: August 19, 2010, 01:35:06 AM »

I cannot help but wonder if this "third person" was the one to actually take Kyron from the school. If Terri was just planning on stashing Kyron, Kyron could not know that or he may tell about it later. Unless Terri planned on Kyron never coming back, she could not look like she was involved in any way. I know I sound like a broken record, but I keep thinking that there was a ransom note. Perhaps DeDe and Terri and the "third person" were planning on splitting the ransom and that is how she was able to lure the "third person" into helping with the plan. I wonder what Terri's financial situation is at this moment. If she was able to pay Houze, would she be able to pay the "third person"? The thing that blows this theory out of the water is that Kyron STILL has not been dropped off somewhere. If Terri conviced others of abuse and she enlisted help this way, would the underground railroad still continue to hide Kyron after all that has come out? I guess I don't know enough about the underground railroad.

I also wonder if DeDe is saying one thing to the media and a completely different thing to LE. Maybe they want Terri to feel comfortable that DeDe is not talking, in order for them to get all of their ducks in a row with regards to Terri?
Sebastian-I think you and I are on the same page with our thinking! 

I’d read an article (back in July I believe) and it stated that when Terri 1st approached the LS she told him how Kaine had all the $ and she wasn't happy anymore.  It went on to say that the LS told her there were other ways for her to leave, (ie: divorce, and I believe to contact the State for help).  I'm beginning to think that she planned this kidnap for ransom/reward scheme and it backfired on her.  Could she have planned to split the $ with those who helped her and then had enough $ to divorce Kaine and take Kiara? She felt most comfortable with DeDe so told her about her situation and Dede could have given her a contact name.  Kyron wouldn't know this person so when they gave him back after the ransom had been paid, Terri wouldn’t have been noticed.

Since the story got so big (so fast), the person/people who have him don’t know how to return him and can't contact Terri now? Could they be holding out for a bigger ransom?

IMO I don't think DeDe would be telling conflicking stories to LE and Media. 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #461 on: August 19, 2010, 01:39:29 AM »

Thinking as I drove to the store and back I asked myself 'what are the nuts and bolts of this case telling us what happened to Kyron'.

1}  It is a familial case, as LE let us know almost right away they didn't believe it was a stranger abduction.

2}  The step-mother has looked good for it almost from the beginning, even stated publically by hiws natal parents she was involved.    Kyron wasn't her own child and allot of her actions show suspicions about her.

3}  Due to the above, it could be Kyron was a great threat to someone where he could possibly change their lifestyle.  Many murders we have studied are committed to get rid of that threat - like the Scott Peterson case for one.  Dr Albough said that on MSNBC during the case.

4}  It enhances the possibility that Terri was the mastermind in getting rid of Kyron so he wouldn't screw up her life IMO  She wanted the financial freedom marriage gives and also wanted to do as she pleased on the side.  It could be many things Kyron was going to tell his dad about, which she knew, and her only solution was to have Kyron gone forever, with a little help from her friends.

IMO  , that is right now ;}

The only thing I can't understand is why would friends help?

The only thing I can think of Klaas is there must have been a bond between her and at least one other person, and keeping that bond alive in their friendship was the lifestyle she refused to give up and risk losing financial freedom for.  She had to have both, and their lifestyle fed off of her financial freedom from Kaine.  It was what she gave to her lover, and that lover reciprocated with always keeping their moments alive with learning new things, in love forever.

If Kaine learned something awful about her or what had been done in their house, she knew she'd be out the door at the crack of dawn - That would also ruin the life of her lover, so she had reason as well to help Terri.

As an aside, I have know a few lesbian couples.  One thing I have noticed is their fierce loyalty to and for each other, above all.  I always attributed it to the fact the lifestyle was looked down on for so long, and on the bottom of the list of sexual proclivities.  IMO only.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: August 19, 2010, 01:42:37 AM »

I cannot help but wonder if this "third person" was the one to actually take Kyron from the school. If Terri was just planning on stashing Kyron, Kyron could not know that or he may tell about it later. Unless Terri planned on Kyron never coming back, she could not look like she was involved in any way. I know I sound like a broken record, but I keep thinking that there was a ransom note. Perhaps DeDe and Terri and the "third person" were planning on splitting the ransom and that is how she was able to lure the "third person" into helping with the plan. I wonder what Terri's financial situation is at this moment. If she was able to pay Houze, would she be able to pay the "third person"? The thing that blows this theory out of the water is that Kyron STILL has not been dropped off somewhere. If Terri conviced others of abuse and she enlisted help this way, would the underground railroad still continue to hide Kyron after all that has come out? I guess I don't know enough about the underground railroad.

I also wonder if DeDe is saying one thing to the media and a completely different thing to LE. Maybe they want Terri to feel comfortable that DeDe is not talking, in order for them to get all of their ducks in a row with regards to Terri?
Sebastian-I think you and I are on the same page with our thinking! 

I’d read an article (back in July I believe) and it stated that when Terri 1st approached the LS she told him how Kaine had all the $ and she wasn't happy anymore.  It went on to say that the LS told her there were other ways for her to leave, (ie: divorce, and I believe to contact the State for help).  I'm beginning to think that she planned this kidnap for ransom/reward scheme and it backfired on her.  Could she have planned to split the $ with those who helped her and then had enough $ to divorce Kaine and take Kiara? She felt most comfortable with DeDe so told her about her situation and Dede could have given her a contact name.  Kyron wouldn't know this person so when they gave him back after the ransom had been paid, Terri wouldn’t have been noticed.

Since the story got so big (so fast), the person/people who have him don’t know how to return him and can't contact Terri now? Could they be holding out for a bigger ransom?

IMO I don't think DeDe would be telling conflicking stories to LE and Media. 

Do you think it is possible that the "third person" is a woman? I guess a woman may have been less conspicuous than a strange man in the school that day.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #463 on: August 19, 2010, 01:59:27 AM »

Thinking as I drove to the store and back I asked myself 'what are the nuts and bolts of this case telling us what happened to Kyron'.

1}  It is a familial case, as LE let us know almost right away they didn't believe it was a stranger abduction.

2}  The step-mother has looked good for it almost from the beginning, even stated publically by hiws natal parents she was involved.    Kyron wasn't her own child and allot of her actions show suspicions about her.

3}  Due to the above, it could be Kyron was a great threat to someone where he could possibly change their lifestyle.  Many murders we have studied are committed to get rid of that threat - like the Scott Peterson case for one.  Dr Albough said that on MSNBC during the case.

4}  It enhances the possibility that Terri was the mastermind in getting rid of Kyron so he wouldn't screw up her life IMO  She wanted the financial freedom marriage gives and also wanted to do as she pleased on the side.  It could be many things Kyron was going to tell his dad about, which she knew, and her only solution was to have Kyron gone forever, with a little help from her friends.

I don't understand how Kyron was a threat.  Think about it he was in school all day and he spent half of his summer with his mom and Tony.  Kiara was the one it seems would have slowed her down.  IMO KWIM

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #464 on: August 19, 2010, 02:10:01 AM »

I don't understand how Kyron was a threat.  Think about it he was in school all day and he spent half of his summer with his mom and Tony.  Kiara was the one it seems would have slowed her down.  IMO KWIM

She might have been jealous of the affection between Kyron and his dad.  I think it was more than that, and that Kyron walked in on something that was so disturbing he told her he was going to tell his dad.  Or it might be something was done to Kyron and she knew if the word got back to his dad she'd be out the door.

I think Kyron knew something about her and she couldn't risk it ever being told to Kaine.  It was simple in her mind, get rid of this threat, this boy, and her lifestyle would not be jeopardized.  IMO
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #465 on: August 19, 2010, 02:18:33 AM »

She might have been jealous of the affection between Kyron and his dad.  I think it was more than that, and that Kyron walked in on something that was so disturbing he told her he was going to tell his dad.  Or it might be something was done to Kyron and she knew if the word got back to his dad she'd be out the door.

I think Kyron knew something about her and she couldn't risk it ever being told to Kaine.  It was simple in her mind, get rid of this threat, this boy, and her lifestyle would not be jeopardized.  IMO

Ok Scandi I'm brainstorming with you on this.  The problem I see with your theory above is did something happen on June 4th that she didn't want him to tell.  I mean how long do you think she could keep him quiet?  Do you think whatever happened she threatened him and so far he had kept quiet but she didn't know how long he would comply so she got rid of him?  Remember Kaine said Kyron was out feeding the cat when he left so there was at that moment a time when Kyron could have said something to his Dad.

MonkeyFlower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: August 19, 2010, 02:24:12 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/dede-spicher-to-people-magazine-part-2.html

Seamus O'Reilly presents another statement analysis on part 2 of the People article.

I'm not quite sure about this analysis, as he goes on about DeDe saying "my fire extinguisher", etc.  But, I believe she said it was her fire extinguisher that she kept in her car.  No biggie. 

Sorry if this has been discussed previously....I'm behind in reading posts...again.   

It's late so I may not be thinking clearly, but DDS staying at Terri's and the fire extinguish was that a symbolic code (maybe even unconsious) of something? 

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #467 on: August 19, 2010, 02:29:29 AM »

Scandi I'm thinking about your jealousy approach.  Maybe she was jealous of Kyron's relationship with his Dad because it kept his Dad in contact with Desiree.  I'm wondering if the reason she sent so many messages to Desiree and she would take Kyron to his Mom is maybe she didn't want Kaine to have contact with Desiree.  Maybe that is why she was so surprised when Desiree and Tony showed up.  Then they were staying in Terri's home and Kaine and Desiree were consoling each other.  Maybe she thought if she got rid of Kyron there would be no more Desiree in their lives.

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: August 19, 2010, 02:35:04 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/dede-spicher-to-people-magazine-part-2.html

Seamus O'Reilly presents another statement analysis on part 2 of the People article.

I'm not quite sure about this analysis, as he goes on about DeDe saying "my fire extinguisher", etc.  But, I believe she said it was her fire extinguisher that she kept in her car.  No biggie. 

Sorry if this has been discussed previously....I'm behind in reading posts...again.   

It's late so I may not be thinking clearly, but DDS staying at Terri's and the fire extinguish was that a symbolic code (maybe even unconsious) of something? 

I agree she did say the fire extinguisher that she kept in the car.

Your last statement conjures up more than I want to think about! LOL   
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #469 on: August 19, 2010, 02:36:36 AM »

Jason is on the other thread...be nice monkeys.
I am going to bed so I can turn some bananas into bread in the morning...nite all

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #470 on: August 19, 2010, 02:38:26 AM »

Jason is on the other thread...be nice monkeys.
I am going to bed so I can turn some bananas into bread in the morning...nite all

Thanks Nana!!!  Banana bread sounds yummy! 
Nite
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #471 on: August 19, 2010, 02:48:35 AM »

Ok Scandi I'm brainstorming with you on this.  The problem I see with your theory above is did something happen on June 4th that she didn't want him to tell.  I mean how long do you think she could keep him quiet?  Do you think whatever happened she threatened him and so far he had kept quiet but she didn't know how long he would comply so she got rid of him?  Remember Kaine said Kyron was out feeding the cat when he left so there was at that moment a time when Kyron could have said something to his Dad.

Hi 4getUnot,  Hmmmmm  I don't think it happened that morning of the 4th or even the day before, but she had been able to keep him quiet for a short time.  Trying to keep him on her side, schmoozing him for her benefit while he maybe really thought she really OK after all.

Whatever happened to this family that caused this great tragedy, I believe the evening of the 3rd was the last straw for Terri.  They had a major fight that night so we've read.  Kyron might have even heard it.  Who knows what it was about, but I think that is when Terri put her thoughts into action and finalized the details in her head on how to go about this getting rid of Kyron forrever.  She knew the next day would be opportune because of the school activities where anyone could have taken him.  They'd be looking for some SO she thought and not his caregiver for sure.    

I've also been thinking about why I don't think he was stashed.  Stashed implies temporarily in my mind.  That says he'd be brought out of hiding at some point, right?

Over 2 months?  How would keeping him away longer be any benefit to her if the whole idea was to make Kaine suffer for awhile?  I think 2 months is way too long to hide him away.   And at some point she would have to wake up an realize, hey, could they arrest me for doing this to Kyron, hiding him away?  In other words she would have had to realize that from the start, she would be committing a felony doing that.  It would not work to any benefit for her IMO to hide him away.

I'll never forget when I saw the photo of her at the first presser, her head bent over to Desiree, the look in her eyes as she bent her face up toward's hers, and it was about the most guilty look I have ever seen on anyone's face.  I knew right then it's probably going to be the SM who done it.  I still feel just as strong about that tonight, 2.5 months later.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: August 19, 2010, 02:54:53 AM »

Scandi I'm thinking about your jealousy approach.  Maybe she was jealous of Kyron's relationship with his Dad because it kept his Dad in contact with Desiree.  I'm wondering if the reason she sent so many messages to Desiree and she would take Kyron to his Mom is maybe she didn't want Kaine to have contact with Desiree.  Maybe that is why she was so surprised when Desiree and Tony showed up.  Then they were staying in Terri's home and Kaine and Desiree were consoling each other.  Maybe she thought if she got rid of Kyron there would be no more Desiree in their lives.

Yes,  I could easily see that as a reason even tho the one who poses the threat is usually the one that gets killed.  With her mind and the way it works it could have been the only thing she could think of to keep Desiree away from Kaine forever. 

Off to bed but enjoyed the convo.  We'll pick it up tomoz  xox
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: August 19, 2010, 03:04:22 AM »

What if DeDe knows nothing about Kyron's disappearance ?
What IF during the time when Terri was thinking of having Kaine removed from the picture by LS guy, DeDe knows something about that ?
What IF LE has screwed this case ? The focus was on Terri too much from the get go. IMO.
There are allot of things we just don't know. They had the dogs out right away... where did the scent lead ? To the parking lot ? Surely they got it out of her where she parked that am before she clammed up.
Another thing, Kaine's brother, exactly who in Kaine's family stood by the brother and who kicked the brother to the curb if anyone in the Horman family did ? The sex offense was with a family member. Was there anyone in Kaine's family who had issues with Kaine to do with the sex offense ? If there was a SO in my family, I can imagine the fights that would happen. We would have Side A and Side B and it wouldn't be pretty. I would like to know more about this issue and I also would like to know why it is not mentioned very much. Did Kaine have to give evidence in regards to this ? Did he have to speak to the police ? Did he turn on his brother or did he support him ? What about the victim and her family ?
A family member could have got Kyron out of the school.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: August 19, 2010, 03:05:29 AM »

newsie71 August 18, 2010 at 11:57PM
Follow

This silly man is posting on some women's forum called monkey something and he's talking back and forth with them.Is he promoting his fencing company or just likes to see his name in the news?This is so silly,of all the things a person could be known for.It's time people stop using missing little kids to get attention.This is just goofy,poor Kyron,so sad what's being done in his name.

Inappropriate? Alert us.Reply
Post new
 newsie71 August 19, 2010 at 12:00AM
Follow

Maybe he can pick up one of those monkeys for a date.LOL

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend/4053/comments-13.html

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #475 on: August 19, 2010, 03:12:05 AM »

"hes" in the "other" forum now ... babblin' on (I myself refuse to "converse" with him ... so I posted a pic of Kyron  an angelic monkey to keep things in FOCUS .. .errrr an attempt to anyways 

maybe its just "me" but IMO if he's gonna talk he should do so in main forum  (not made to feel "special"  ) lol *hits enter before I chicken out*  Monkey Devil!

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: August 19, 2010, 03:18:35 AM »

"hes" in the "other" forum now ... babblin' on (I myself refuse to "converse" with him ... so I posted a pic of Kyron  an angelic monkey to keep things in FOCUS .. .errrr an attempt to anyways 

maybe its just "me" but IMO if he's gonna talk he should do so in main forum  (not made to feel "special"  ) lol *hits enter before I chicken out*  Monkey Devil!

Hi zippiddy!

Did you read his long article, not the one in the Oregonian, but the side article? Geeeeeeeeeeez, is there anyone involved in this case that is not all about ME ME ME? He loves to go on and on and on about what a great guy he is, how hard he works, so Christian, blah blah blah. The only thing I care about is, it is Name Redacted2 or Name Redacted and how did that come to pass, and where the heck is Kyron?
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #477 on: August 19, 2010, 03:25:13 AM »

Hi zippiddy!

Did you read his long article, not the one in the Oregonian, but the side article? Geeeeeeeeeeez, is there anyone involved in this case that is not all about ME ME ME? He loves to go on and on and on about what a great guy he is, how hard he works, so Christian, blah blah blah. The only thing I care about is, it is Name Redacted2 or Name Redacted and how did that come to pass, and where the heck is Kyron?

hi back sebastian Smile
and YUP I read it  hes posted the link to the article repeatedly in the other "thread" not forum (oops) lol 
and yup .... your "ME ME ME" is right on .. unfortunately 
IMO .... we should continue with the delving into the Name Redacted2/Name Redacted family and not be side-tracked by the partakings of the past couple days 
(he's still there btw .. .I'm watching both threads and have been catching up as I can)

and YES .. .where' Kyron !!

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: August 19, 2010, 03:33:01 AM »

Hi zippiddy!

hi back sebastian Smile
and YUP I read it  hes posted the link to the article repeatedly in the other "thread" not forum (oops) lol 
and yup .... your "ME ME ME" is right on .. unfortunately 
IMO .... we should continue with the delving into the Name Redacted2/Name Redacted family and not be side-tracked by the partakings of the past couple days 
(he's still there btw .. .I'm watching both threads and have been catching up as I can)

and YES .. .where' Kyron !!

I love this picture of Kyron! He looks so happy and carefree, as children SHOULD BE! Where is this little cutiepie?
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #479 on: August 19, 2010, 03:37:38 AM »

You done good Zippiddy! that was a great pic of Kyron.  I just wanted to see if he might try to lead us in a different direction for whatever that might mean.  LOL  I really don't know what to make of him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.