April 18, 2024, 04:03:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221436 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: August 19, 2010, 08:56:28 AM »

Based on the fact that LE said they were investigating him, early on in the case, I'm thinking it couldn't be him. I feel that they must have an alibi for him at that time. If not for that, I think that's possible--I can see Terri messing around with her husband's brother, while being email buds with brother's wife/ex-wife (double the deception, double the fun!).
When asked if Kristian Horman’s child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Kyron-Horman-Update-Details-emerge-about-Kyrons-uncle-charged-in-child-molestation-case

Also he was not in jail yet
But Horman's lawyer said her client was not anywhere near the Portland area that day.

"He was not in Oregon," said Donna Johnston, the family's longtime lawyer. "He was in Seattle.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Km7RG4y1nQoJ:www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_paternal_uncle_s.html+Kristian+Horman+where+was+he+Jue+4+2010&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera
The driving distance between Seattle, WA and Portland, ORis 173 miles. The driving time would be approximately 2 hours 45 minutes if driving non-stop in good conditions

Just wondering if anyone else thinks he may know something?
Did Kyron know him enough to leave with him ?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: August 19, 2010, 08:57:46 AM »

I have gone to all the local TV stations websites this morning and you really have to search to find anything regarding Kyron being missing.  This really bothers me.

I knew this day would come but don't want it to. It's too close to school starting here and he needs to still be front page.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: August 19, 2010, 09:07:06 AM »

Does it not bother anyone else that LE releases a flyer with DDS plastered on it with TH, reference DDS in a press conference as being the "2nd" person with TH at Skyline?

Ask the public for help two months later with staged photos the a grounds keeper pokes holes in the theoy laid out by LE the next day.

Jason dude shows up then releases an article and lo and behold two of the places searched were from a tip by an ex-boyfriend of almost a year ago, to a friend of TH's that didn't seem to be around much in the Horman family unit.

TH accused of MFH plot, not arrested, only accused in nasty divorce papers. 

NO WONDER the high priced criminal lawyer has her clam up and be locked down from others, what do they really have on her?????

I believe that Jason was speaking up for Dede Spicher above all else.
Why?
My guess is that beneath it all...he still cares for her.
A lot.
I'd hate to think what he would write or say if he didn't care for her. As the saying goes"With friends like that who needs enemies"

Right?
He had some fairly harsh words about her, but if you think about it, as much as he relayed negative comments he also said very supportive words about her as well.

It's not really supportive if you hear a news story about someone you care about and the first thing that enters your mind is to call LE with two tips.

PML I'm sorry I don't mean to be argumentative but all I could think of when he started with the display of his momentos at his interview was that young lady that showed up on TV with her diary and poems etc of VanDerVoort after his arrest. 15 min of fame

Oh no 4Donks. I don't take what you are saying as bad or anything. Arguments are not fights. I know the difference. I like discussing things with everyone here and I always read everyones opinions. No problem on that.

Maybe you are right. Could be. 15 minutes of fame. I agree, but Why?

JMO but he's 41 and still hasn't met his goal of a degree for LE. His business isn't doing well (his statement). He apparently isn't a chick magnet. His volunteering is his only social outlet and he will probably never have the opportunity for this amount of attention again

Don't forget you can't be overweight,or collect Unemployment Benefits.
Sorry Jason

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: August 19, 2010, 09:10:16 AM »

This post at Blink is stuck in my mind. Blink was very clear with this statement. 

Ahnnie says:
August 18, 2010 at 6:12 pm

Ok…Blink said:

Make no mistake. Rudy Sanchez is involved. I say that without reservation.
B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/comment-page-53/#comment-1613943

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: August 19, 2010, 09:11:20 AM »

Investigators doubt Spicher was seen near Horman truck

By Anna Canzano KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Investigators have learned they have reason to believe it was not DeDe Spicher who was seen in a truck the morning Kyron disappeared, according to sources.

Story Published: Aug 18, 2010 at 7:20 PM PDT

Story Updated: Aug 18, 2010 at 7:22 PM PDT

Comments (109)
Related Content
Spicher’s People interview contradicts sources

TIP LINE - (503) 261-2847

PORTLAND, Ore. - Investigators have learned they have reason to believe it was not DeDe Spicher, the friend of Kyron Horman’s stepmother Terri Moulton Horman, who was seen in a truck the morning Kyron disappeared, according to sources.

Investigators are working on following up on tips they received since last week’s news conference about the person seen on June 4. Those tips are in addition to the 4,000 they have collected so far.

They also want to know if a third person is tied to Kyron’s disappearance.

According to sources, investigators have witnesses who saw an adult in and around the truck in front of Skyline School between 8:15 and 8:45 that morning.

Investigators aren’t identifying the gender of the person in the truck but have reason to believe the person may not be Spicher.

They have linked Spicher and Horman through fliers they distributed that ask for information about both women and the Hormans’ truck. Terri Horman drove the white Ford F-250 pickup truck to the school that morning for Kyron’s science fair.

Terri Horman claims to friends she left the school around 8:45 in the morning and went to two different Fred Meyer stores.

The flier distributed about Spicher and Horman asks about a window of time starting an hour later, from 9:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. The overlapping time for which Spicher and Horman are both unaccounted, as far as investigators are concerned, is between 10:15 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.

At 1 p.m., Spicher was apparently accounted for once again at the nursery where she was working.

At 11:39 a.m. Terri Horman checked in at the 24-Hour Fitness in Beaverton to work out.

DeDe Spicher insisted in a People magazine interview she remained at work that day, which is an assertion criminal defense attorney, Lisa Ludwig, said is possibly strategic. She said Spicher may be testifying, in a sense, to the public about her own innocence.

“You are going out on a limb when you say, ‘I know exactly where I was for that full amount of time, I’m positive about it.’ You really are committing to that, and if you’re contradicted about any part of it, it makes you look like a liar,” Ludwig said.

Ludwig also said that law enforcement can’t focus too closely on one theory.

“If you commit to one theory and pursue it to the exclusion of others, you can really make big mistakes. I’ve seen that happen,” she said.

In the People magazine interview Spicher alluded to Terri Horman’s innocence. The magazine reported Wednesday that after Kyron disappeared, Spicher says: “We were very worried for her life. There were death threats against her. And again, whoever has taken Kyron is still out there and could be after her, too.”

Investigators have not named any suspects or persons of interest in the disappearance of Kyron and they have not made any arrests.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101040699.html

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: August 19, 2010, 09:33:52 AM »

Nope. No X-Ray satellites yet. The infra rays are for detecting heat sources ... such as humans ... but if the area around has heat ... the trees, the car, rocks, etc ... they will blend together in such a way that nothing can be distinguished. A human on a cool day in a more open area would be easier to find. An on-the-ground search would be better because the tree canopy would be above the subject.

If you are ever the subject of a helicopter search, climb a tree. Beware of bears.

Ok Grey, but if I get caught anyway, am coming after ya!   

Wyks,
Just send the bear.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: August 19, 2010, 10:19:12 AM »

OT
FOR SALE
Delicious eggs from Iowa
Brought to you by Wright County Egg Company

http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2010/08/huge_salmonella-related_egg_re.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: August 19, 2010, 10:19:25 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ2mCM1XcUc

Friends of Pimpollo "Making a Difference"

Thanks zippiddy

janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: August 19, 2010, 10:32:57 AM »

Wow, I guess Jason is not coming off as the cats meow to lots of people. You should read these comments under this article. '

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

The Cat's Meow?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: August 19, 2010, 10:38:38 AM »

I checked "Friends of Pimpollo" name and website on BBB, Better Business Bureau, as a charity... and there is no record.

No biggy, since the BBB doesn't list ALL records of business/charity entities.

It may be that it is a Mexico charity, but their website says:

We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supported by the generous contributions of our donors.  All donations are tax deductible.

http://www.friendsofpimpollo.org/

So, being a 501 company and receiving tax proceeds, one would assume it is a USA company.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: August 19, 2010, 10:40:18 AM »

Morning all

Can someone tell me what the money they are raising to continue the search for Kyron is going to be used for. Is it to increase the reward or to help LE defray expences or pay for private investgators. Sorry just didn't quite grasp what it is about.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: August 19, 2010, 10:40:57 AM »

OT
FOR SALE
Delicious eggs from Iowa
Brought to you by Wright County Egg Company

http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2010/08/huge_salmonella-related_egg_re.html

I buy eggs locally or from the store from free range chickens.  Our government wants to stop that.  There is a bill in the senate to make buying homegrown items illegal.  You wouldn't even be able to grow your own food.  Bill S510

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: August 19, 2010, 10:48:50 AM »

Hi Monkeys!  When I read Jason's report to OregonLive, something really stood out to me.  He said DeDe taught English in Japan for a year.

Well, the person who has been putting out the videos on youtube, musicworldnewstoday1, has a thing for Japanese music.  The person has a website devoted to Japanese music. 

I just thought that was interesting.

omo shiroi

arigato Claycat san

Janet

Arigato, Janet!

I guess I was trying to say, it would be interesting if the video poster was DeDe.  Just thinking...

Good Morning All

Claycat ... could you or another Monkey provide me with the links to these video.

Thanks

Janet
7:50 AM PT

_____

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: August 19, 2010, 10:52:45 AM »

Wow, I guess Jason is not coming off as the cats meow to lots of people. You should read these comments under this article. '

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html
The Cat's Meow?

Janet

He's having his moment of fame, his five minutes.

If you check his thread here in SMs, you can tell how SO excited he was about his article in The Oregonian.

Which relaxes me a bit, he shows that he's merely a little guy just trying to make it in the world, and just happens to get marginally caught in a BIG story like this.

I see his flaws (in this respect), and I don't think they are so damning.

Besides telling of his relationship with Dede and himself, what else is there?  What he's been saying about Kyron, Terri, Kaine, etc... are the same conjectures and long-shot theories that are being explored in countless blogs and bulletin boards in the net.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: August 19, 2010, 10:53:39 AM »

Morning all

Can someone tell me what the money they are raising to continue the search for Kyron is going to be used for. Is it to increase the reward or to help LE defray expences or pay for private investgators. Sorry just didn't quite grasp what it is about.

It is always good to ask the hard questions prior to making the decision to give to any outreach.  Giving from only the heart can lead to misunderstandings and feelings of betrayal.

Janet

_____

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: August 19, 2010, 10:54:11 AM »

The people at this site are just a little itsy bitsy peeved at Jason.

http://www.realitychatter.com/kyron-horman-f70/jason-Name Redacted-t2666-20.htm

wow .. yah sure seems it!  along with most other sites having convo on this matter  I just don't get it ... why put yourself into this mess UNLESS you have valid information (which if it was me - I would inisist on being left alone/no press/etc)   
IMO anyone that can "stretch" a past relationship, that was only 5 months long in all actuality, I've just gotta question their motives/integrity/etc ....

who else is gonna come outta the woodwork  no "PUN" intended Razz

But Zippiddy, don't you think if someone has ANY info, no matter how slight, it should be given to LE? How would one know if it's valid or not until it's been checked out? I think he did the right thing. At least he's come forward, putting Kyron above any prior friendship. I wish the rest of the Red Squirrel gang's affiliates would do the same.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: August 19, 2010, 10:54:34 AM »

Another interesting read at Seamus O'Reilly Blogspot analyzing Jason's letter released in the Oregonian yesterday:

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/dede-spicher-ex-boyfriend-writes.html

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: August 19, 2010, 10:55:50 AM »

Another interesting read at Seamus O'Reilly Blogspot analyzing Jason's letter released in the Oregonian yesterday:

Looks like it's gone now
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: August 19, 2010, 10:59:44 AM »

I was just going through prior threads looking at things and I came across a link that Wyks had posted back on 7/5/10.  Found it pretty interesting and something that someone might get something out of. 

Here's Wyks note and the link.  Please give her credit 

Interesting posts at OregonLive.com by 'Sincerelyours'.  Here are the posts all on one page.  Supposedly lives in Arizona, yet has local 'info', including about the gardner and the 'Phyllis' some are talking about on the net.  Supposedly has known Terri's parents for 10 years.  Posts on this page go in order from the bottom of page up:

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/rosecitybluessinger/index.html

Wow, interesting reading about the landscaper and a prior incident on May 9 and sealed 9ll calls on that day.  I had not read that before.  Anyone have a clue what that's about?

How far down did you find the information about May 9th and the landscaper?  I've been reading and re-reading through those posts and I can't find it.
Justamama-Read from the bottom up. 

I think this woman is another crack pot. At the beginning of her posts, she had never talked to TH. Her more recent posts talk about how he had told TH to leave KH when she was preggers with Kiara. I think she is just another attention seeker in a long line of them in this case.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: August 19, 2010, 11:00:42 AM »

Looks like it's gone now

Dang...I didn't think to copy it. Oh well. It brought up many of the insights the monkey's related in their informal analysis of his communications with us.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.