April 19, 2024, 09:42:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221532 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #520 on: August 19, 2010, 11:06:22 AM »

Yes, she was depressed, she said that when she gets that way nobody can help her. Her family can not say anything to get her motivated again, according to what she told me.
Jason Name Redacted       So I just have to ask, why then say some of the things you did about DeDe? If she deals with depression like this, this will not help the situation 
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: August 19, 2010, 11:08:55 AM »

Morning Monkeys and guests,

Another video [#7] titled - 'Terri Horman News Update'

http://www.youtube.com/user/musicworldnewstoday1#p/u/0/kAKVp_KMGe4

NCSunny

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: August 19, 2010, 11:14:57 AM »

Morning Monkeys and guests,

Another video [#7] titled - 'Terri Horman News Update'

http://www.youtube.com/user/musicworldnewstoday1#p/u/0/kAKVp_KMGe4

NCSunny

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: August 19, 2010, 11:16:05 AM »

Yes, she was depressed, she said that when she gets that way nobody can help her. Her family can not say anything to get her motivated again, according to what she told me.
Jason Name Redacted       So I just have to ask, why then say some of the things you did about DeDe? If she deals with depression like this, this will not help the situation 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #524 on: August 19, 2010, 11:20:30 AM »

This post at Blink is stuck in my mind. Blink was very clear with this statement. 

Ahnnie says:
August 18, 2010 at 6:12 pm

Ok…Blink said:

Make no mistake. Rudy Sanchez is involved. I say that without reservation.
B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/comment-page-53/#comment-1613943

Goodmorning all,

T.Y. Lazydog1 for B's comment.

Does RS also have a white truck?   Where there two white trucks?  I remember reading he has a white truck, too?

Was RS hovering outside awaiting for her signal?

SM kept her hands clean.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: August 19, 2010, 11:20:59 AM »

What  language is this in?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: August 19, 2010, 11:23:46 AM »

This post at Blink is stuck in my mind. Blink was very clear with this statement. 

Ahnnie says:
August 18, 2010 at 6:12 pm

Ok…Blink said:

Make no mistake. Rudy Sanchez is involved. I say that without reservation.
B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/comment-page-53/#comment-1613943

Goodmorning all,

T.Y. Lazydog1 for B's comment.

Does RS also have a white truck?   Where there two white trucks?  I remember reading he has a white truck, too?

Was RS hovering outside awaiting for her signal?

SM kept her hands clean.

YES looking for link now..

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: August 19, 2010, 11:23:58 AM »

Japanese. Chage and Aska are techno artists featured in all the videos. Part of me think this is a clever (read that disgusting) marketing ploy to increase awareness of their music.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #528 on: August 19, 2010, 11:24:16 AM »

thumleft thumleft  NoRose, Could there is a plan to coax DDS out into the open to respond?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: August 19, 2010, 11:24:51 AM »

Blink On Crime - Kristian Horman »
The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...
blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/kristian-horman/ - Cached

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: August 19, 2010, 11:24:58 AM »

I buy eggs locally or from the store from free range chickens.  Our government wants to stop that.  There is a bill in the senate to make buying homegrown items illegal.  You wouldn't even be able to grow your own food.  Bill S510

Just in the time when the economy is bad and many people need help in getting the food they need, and when it's very difficult to find fresh healthy food.

I hope that bill doesn't pass. If it does Michelle Obama may have to give up her White House veggie garden.

-----

Thinking about the contempt charges on Terri. According to The Oregonian, a pre-hearing was July 22nd, and the hearing will be on September 21.

I assume that in Jul 22 the attorney asked for the postponement on issues regarding the divorce, but did it include the contempt charges.

I haven't heard of she being found in contempt by a judge.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: August 19, 2010, 11:25:18 AM »

Jason made a point that he wasn't doing well in the class and was in danger of losing his 4.0 GPA so he joined up with DeDe as a study partner and during this time marriage was discussed. I am wondering if he just used her as a study partner and then dumped her when she was no longer needed. He did say she was gullible

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: August 19, 2010, 11:25:48 AM »

I don't know, but not too much creeps me out, but this is getting beyond creepy.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: August 19, 2010, 11:27:08 AM »

I have always thought a few things this is one that Terri may have started something with this guy and never finished it so he took Kyron. This IMO is why she failed the LD test it was because of her contact with him..IMO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: August 19, 2010, 11:31:01 AM »

Jason made a point that he wasn't doing well in the class and was in danger of losing his 4.0 GPA so he joined up with DeDe as a study partner and during this time marriage was discussed. I am wondering if he just used her as a study partner and then dumped her when she was no longer needed. He did say she was gullible
I thought that also.
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: August 19, 2010, 11:31:02 AM »

No rose colored glasses; I wish I could send you real hugs over the internet.  I KNOW what you are saying here, I've been there too.  I read your brave posts about Post Partum Depression.  I never suffered from that but I have PTSD.  I agree SO MUCH with this post.  Can you even IMAGINE if a past love came forward in the town where you lived and wrote a letter like this?  THEN was on TV and the internet going ON AND ON about your personal and financial woes?  I wouldn't be able to get out of bed.  I think it's nasty and uncalled for.

I was always taught that even if you don't like someone, if you see them being treated wrongly you step forward.  Whatever I may think of Dede personally I do believe that thrashing her publicly like this is just WRONG.  And for everything that Jason has said about her so far?  And for all the people out there saying she should be 'hung' because of her smirk?  I have AS OF YET to see her come on the internet with a DETAILED letter bashing Jason or anyone else for that matter.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #536 on: August 19, 2010, 11:36:38 AM »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: August 19, 2010, 11:37:13 AM »

No rose colored glasses; I wish I could send you real hugs over the internet.  I KNOW what you are saying here, I've been there too.  I read your brave posts about Post Partum Depression.  I never suffered from that but I have PTSD.  I agree SO MUCH with this post.  Can you even IMAGINE if a past love came forward in the town where you lived and wrote a letter like this?  THEN was on TV and the internet going ON AND ON about your personal and financial woes?  I wouldn't be able to get out of bed.  I think it's nasty and uncalled for.

I was always taught that even if you don't like someone, if you see them being treated wrongly you step forward.  Whatever I may think of Dede personally I do believe that thrashing her publicly like this is just WRONG.  And for everything that Jason has said about her so far?  And for all the people out there saying she should be 'hung' because of her smirk?  I have AS OF YET to see her come on the internet with a DETAILED letter bashing Jason or anyone else for that matter.

an angelic monkey Thank-you, and I so agree with everything you posted.  I would be devastated if an ex or anyone for that matter aired part of my life like this  I know it appeared that DeDe had a smirk, but sometimes people who are nervous not only laugh inappropriately, but can also look like they are smiling and smirking inappropriately.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: August 19, 2010, 11:37:51 AM »

I have always thought a few things this is one that Terri may have started something with this guy and never finished it so he took Kyron. This IMO is why she failed the LD test it was because of her contact with him..IMO
You sure could be right 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: August 19, 2010, 11:40:55 AM »

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.
At this link it says he's Released
http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=j2fROvstUkZ9eSRaCJS85w==

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.