April 23, 2024, 05:12:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221698 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: August 19, 2010, 11:41:27 AM »

Blink On Crime - Kristian Horman »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...
blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/kristian-horman/ - Cached

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.

Aren't people confusing the landscaper Terri hired with the lawnmower guy hired by the school? The one from the school drove a white truck.

Is there a link to prove that the landscaper Terri hired drove a white truck? Other than that post?

Thanks.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #541 on: August 19, 2010, 11:41:59 AM »

Jason made a point that he wasn't doing well in the class and was in danger of losing his 4.0 GPA so he joined up with DeDe as a study partner and during this time marriage was discussed. I am wondering if he just used her as a study partner and then dumped her when she was no longer needed. He did say she was gullible
I thought that also.

Me three. 

Do think JW is gleaning all our hard earned work for a Book?       He writes articles, so is he on here to glean information and photos for an article or book?  If he took advantage of her Gullibility, then he may be taking us for the same.

Men are opportunists, going back to Columbus and the Queens jewels. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #542 on: August 19, 2010, 11:44:55 AM »

Jason made a point that he wasn't doing well in the class and was in danger of losing his 4.0 GPA so he joined up with DeDe as a study partner and during this time marriage was discussed. I am wondering if he just used her as a study partner and then dumped her when she was no longer needed. He did say she was gullible
I thought that also.

Me three. 

Do think JW is gleaning all our hard earned work for a Book?       He writes articles, so is he on here to glean information and photos for an article or book?  If he took advantage of her Gullibility, then he may be taking us for the same.

All I can say is that I have a hard time trusting people, always looking for the motive behind what people do. I just don't know about a book, it would have to be a book without many pages.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: August 19, 2010, 11:48:07 AM »

Janet, was that Japanese in that last video?  I find it odd if it was, since it was told by Jason that DeDe was in Japan teaching.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: August 19, 2010, 11:52:30 AM »

I thought that also.

Me three. 

All I can say is that I have a hard time trusting people, always looking for the motive behind what people do. I just don't know about a book, it would have to be a book without many pages.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: August 19, 2010, 11:52:49 AM »

Janet, was that Japanese in that last video?  I find it odd if it was, since it was told by Jason that DeDe was in Japan teaching.
Maybe she telling us something ...

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: August 19, 2010, 11:53:36 AM »

I think I'm in the minority, but I DON'T feel any sympathy for DeDe. She's still sticking up for a woman who cared more for herself and her own comforts and sexting pleasures than her stepson. Birds of a feather and all that... And despite comments that she's nice but gullible, a gullible person can be used as a tool or a weapon; I think she helped Terri all the way. And I couldn't care less if her ex-boyfriend says she's fat and changed; he's entitled to his opinion.
And I DON'T feel sorry for Terri; her actions and words point to her being guilty as hell in Kyron's disappearance.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: August 19, 2010, 11:55:17 AM »

Morning Monkeys and guests,

Another video [#7] titled - 'Terri Horman News Update'

http://www.youtube.com/user/musicworldnewstoday1#p/u/0/kAKVp_KMGe4

Honestly, these scare me so bad I cannot watch.  Can someone summarize?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: August 19, 2010, 11:55:24 AM »

Maybe she telling us something ...
You just have to wonder, at first I thought this was a sicko, but now with all these videos I tend to think maybe not. Unless it is a sicko with way too much time?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: August 19, 2010, 11:56:20 AM »

AND I think Terri, DeDe, and others of their ilk, have taken to the Internet to try to lead suspicion away from them and create sympathy. BAH! HUMBUGS!!!! Okay. I feel better now.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: August 19, 2010, 11:56:56 AM »

I contend that the following words of Jason Name Redacted defines "gullible".

Janet

++++++

Jason Name Redacted2

<snipped>

The event that threw a cold, wet blanket on our relationship was that sometime in the early spring of last year she came to me with some drawings for 4 planter boxes and four stands with exact measurements and materials to be used. At that time the economy had tanked and I was working for almost nothing, I was eating top-ramen and day-old bread money was so tight. She wanted me to buy this material and assemble these 8 items free of charge. It took about $200.00 in material and about 20 hours time to complete what she wanted. I was slow in getting everything to her as I was working 15 hour days while she was sitting at home collecting unemployment. It was like she was demanding a $1200.00 gift from me and I was not acting fast enough.

<snipped>

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf

When I did finally deliver her everything for NO CHARGE.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: August 19, 2010, 11:57:38 AM »

the youtube videos seem like total bs to me.  I think worldnewstoday1 has ulterior motives, like attention.  If this person is trying to give clues to what really happened because he/she has insider info, there's better ways of doing it.  
It sure seems like there are a lot of crazies out there in the world.  Sad
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: August 19, 2010, 11:59:30 AM »

AND I think Terri, DeDe, and others of their ilk, have taken to the Internet to try to lead suspicion away from them and create sympathy. BAH! HUMBUGS!!!! Okay. I feel better now.
And you sure could be right also.  For some reason, I'm just not sure about all this. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: August 19, 2010, 12:00:18 PM »

the youtube videos seem like total bs to me.  I think worldnewstoday1 has ulterior motives, like attention.  If this person is trying to give clues to what really happened because he/she has insider info, there's better ways of doing it.  
There sure are, and I'm sure, at least I would think the police have checked these videos out.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: August 19, 2010, 12:00:56 PM »

I contend that the following words of Jason Name Redacted defines "gullible".

Janet

++++++

Jason Name Redacted2

<snipped>

The event that threw a cold, wet blanket on our relationship was that sometime in the early spring of last year she came to me with some drawings for 4 planter boxes and four stands with exact measurements and materials to be used. At that time the economy had tanked and I was working for almost nothing, I was eating top-ramen and day-old bread money was so tight. She wanted me to buy this material and assemble these 8 items free of charge. It took about $200.00 in material and about 20 hours time to complete what she wanted. I was slow in getting everything to her as I was working 15 hour days while she was sitting at home collecting unemployment. It was like she was demanding a $1200.00 gift from me and I was not acting fast enough.

<snipped>

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf

When I did finally deliver her everything for NO CHARGE.

Maybe paybacks a b*tch

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: August 19, 2010, 12:02:37 PM »

Hubby and grandsons have gone for a morning bike ride along a path on the banks of muddy mighty Fraser River.

When they return ... I will ask hubby to listen.  It would be interesting to know the meaning behind the music.

Janet
9:00 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: August 19, 2010, 12:05:12 PM »

Hubby and grandsons have gone for a morning bike ride along a path on the banks of muddy mighty Fraser River.

When they return ... I will ask hubby to listen.  It would be interesting to know the meaning behind the music.

Janet
9:00 AM PT
Thank-you Janet, I hope they have a good time  an angelic monkey  If it is Japanese, it just seems odd right after we learn that DeDe was in Japan. But of course whoever is doing these videos did that just for people like me, to question it.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #557 on: August 19, 2010, 12:07:36 PM »

I thought that also.

Me three. 

DDS isn't very interesting and neither is he, so what, huh? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: August 19, 2010, 12:07:46 PM »

There sure are, and I'm sure, at least I would think the police have checked these videos out.

The videos are scary and creepy but one of the creepiest to me was in the one there is a red box around someone sitting on the grass with her head in her hands and it looks so much like TH.  If you think about it logically there really can't be too much that is true on the vids.  There is talk about a strangulation, but then talk of blood on the ground, etc...like let's through everything in and see what sticks.  BUT it is hard to hear and see any of it in relation to a child that is missing.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: August 19, 2010, 12:09:48 PM »

Thinking as I drove to the store and back I asked myself 'what are the nuts and bolts of this case telling us what happened to Kyron'.

1}  It is a familial case, as LE let us know almost right away they didn't believe it was a stranger abduction.

2}  The step-mother has looked good for it almost from the beginning, even stated publically by hiws natal parents she was involved.    Kyron wasn't her own child and allot of her actions show suspicions about her.

3}  Due to the above, it could be Kyron was a great threat to someone where he could possibly change their lifestyle.  Many murders we have studied are committed to get rid of that threat - like the Scott Peterson case for one.  Dr Albough said that on MSNBC during the case.

4}  It enhances the possibility that Terri was the mastermind in getting rid of Kyron so he wouldn't screw up her life IMO  She wanted the financial freedom marriage gives and also wanted to do as she pleased on the side.  It could be many things Kyron was going to tell his dad about, which she knew, and her only solution was to have Kyron gone forever, with a little help from her friends.

IMO  , that is right now ;}

The only thing I can't understand is why would friends help?

I don't understand how Kyron was a threat.  Think about it he was in school all day and he spent half of his summer with his mom and Tony.  Kiara was the one it seems would have slowed her down.  IMO KWIM

She might have been jealous of the affection between Kyron and his dad.  I think it was more than that, and that Kyron walked in on something that was so disturbing he told her he was going to tell his dad.  Or it might be something was done to Kyron and she knew if the word got back to his dad she'd be out the door.

I think Kyron knew something about her and she couldn't risk it ever being told to Kaine.  It was simple in her mind, get rid of this threat, this boy, and her lifestyle would not be jeopardized.  IMO

If Kyron saw something, wouldn't he have told his Dad right away?  My son would tell right away, by the time I stopped him from contacting that person, he/she would know before I started step one of the plan.  (I do not mean a plan to harm my son, but to avoid contact with someone.

I have just come to accept that kids are honest and will tell what they know.  It is what makes them beautiful (and at times, embarrassing).

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.