April 17, 2024, 11:06:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221391 times)
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: August 19, 2010, 12:09:55 PM »

Janet, was that Japanese in that last video?  I find it odd if it was, since it was told by Jason that DeDe was in Japan teaching.

Hubby and grandsons have gone for a morning bike ride along a path on the banks of muddy mighty Fraser River.

When they return ... I will ask hubby to listen.  It would be interesting to know the meaning behind the music.

Janet
9:00 AM PT
Thank-you Janet, I hope they have a good time  an angelic monkey  If it is Japanese, it just seems odd right after we learn that DeDe was in Japan. But of course whoever is doing these videos did that just for people like me, to question it.

I think all of the vidoes were using the same Japanese techno artists (Chage and Aska).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chage_and_Aska

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: August 19, 2010, 12:10:32 PM »

Morning Monkeys and guests,

Another video [#7] titled - 'Terri Horman News Update'

http://www.youtube.com/user/musicworldnewstoday1#p/u/0/kAKVp_KMGe4

I like to think of myself as a fairly bright person.  Until today.

WHAT the heck is the point of this video?

What language is that in?  Japanese?

I'm so confused.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: August 19, 2010, 12:10:38 PM »

Thinking as I drove to the store and back I asked myself 'what are the nuts and bolts of this case telling us what happened to Kyron'.

1}  It is a familial case, as LE let us know almost right away they didn't believe it was a stranger abduction.

2}  The step-mother has looked good for it almost from the beginning, even stated publically by hiws natal parents she was involved.    Kyron wasn't her own child and allot of her actions show suspicions about her.

3}  Due to the above, it could be Kyron was a great threat to someone where he could possibly change their lifestyle.  Many murders we have studied are committed to get rid of that threat - like the Scott Peterson case for one.  Dr Albough said that on MSNBC during the case.

4}  It enhances the possibility that Terri was the mastermind in getting rid of Kyron so he wouldn't screw up her life IMO  She wanted the financial freedom marriage gives and also wanted to do as she pleased on the side.  It could be many things Kyron was going to tell his dad about, which she knew, and her only solution was to have Kyron gone forever, with a little help from her friends.

IMO  , that is right now ;}

The only thing I can't understand is why would friends help?

I don't understand how Kyron was a threat.  Think about it he was in school all day and he spent half of his summer with his mom and Tony.  Kiara was the one it seems would have slowed her down.  IMO KWIM

She might have been jealous of the affection between Kyron and his dad.  I think it was more than that, and that Kyron walked in on something that was so disturbing he told her he was going to tell his dad.  Or it might be something was done to Kyron and she knew if the word got back to his dad she'd be out the door.

I think Kyron knew something about her and she couldn't risk it ever being told to Kaine.  It was simple in her mind, get rid of this threat, this boy, and her lifestyle would not be jeopardized.  IMO

If Kyron saw something, wouldn't he have told his Dad right away?  My son would tell right away, by the time I stopped him from contacting that person, he/she would know before I started step one of the plan.  (I do not mean a plan to harm my son, but to avoid contact with someone.

I have just come to accept that kids are honest and will tell what they know.  It is what makes them beautiful (and at times, embarrassing).

Sorry to quote myself, but I think Janet can also speak to this.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: August 19, 2010, 12:12:36 PM »

Thinking as I drove to the store and back I asked myself 'what are the nuts and bolts of this case telling us what happened to Kyron'.

1}  It is a familial case, as LE let us know almost right away they didn't believe it was a stranger abduction.

2}  The step-mother has looked good for it almost from the beginning, even stated publically by hiws natal parents she was involved.    Kyron wasn't her own child and allot of her actions show suspicions about her.

3}  Due to the above, it could be Kyron was a great threat to someone where he could possibly change their lifestyle.  Many murders we have studied are committed to get rid of that threat - like the Scott Peterson case for one.  Dr Albough said that on MSNBC during the case.

4}  It enhances the possibility that Terri was the mastermind in getting rid of Kyron so he wouldn't screw up her life IMO  She wanted the financial freedom marriage gives and also wanted to do as she pleased on the side.  It could be many things Kyron was going to tell his dad about, which she knew, and her only solution was to have Kyron gone forever, with a little help from her friends.

I don't understand how Kyron was a threat.  Think about it he was in school all day and he spent half of his summer with his mom and Tony.  Kiara was the one it seems would have slowed her down.  IMO KWIM

She might have been jealous of the affection between Kyron and his dad.  I think it was more than that, and that Kyron walked in on something that was so disturbing he told her he was going to tell his dad.  Or it might be something was done to Kyron and she knew if the word got back to his dad she'd be out the door.

I think Kyron knew something about her and she couldn't risk it ever being told to Kaine.  It was simple in her mind, get rid of this threat, this boy, and her lifestyle would not be jeopardized.  IMO

Ok Scandi I'm brainstorming with you on this.  The problem I see with your theory above is did something happen on June 4th that she didn't want him to tell.  I mean how long do you think she could keep him quiet?  Do you think whatever happened she threatened him and so far he had kept quiet but she didn't know how long he would comply so she got rid of him?  Remember Kaine said Kyron was out feeding the cat when he left so there was at that moment a time when Kyron could have said something to his Dad.

I should have known a Monkey would have covered this already.

I believe in miracles!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #564 on: August 19, 2010, 12:13:00 PM »

Jason made a point that he wasn't doing well in the class and was in danger of losing his 4.0 GPA so he joined up with DeDe as a study partner and during this time marriage was discussed. I am wondering if he just used her as a study partner and then dumped her when she was no longer needed. He did say she was gullible

I contend that the following words of Jason Name Redacted defines "gullible".

Janet

++++++

Jason Name Redacted2

<snipped>

The event that threw a cold, wet blanket on our relationship was that sometime in the early spring of last year she came to me with some drawings for 4 planter boxes and four stands with exact measurements and materials to be used. At that time the economy had tanked and I was working for almost nothing, I was eating top-ramen and day-old bread money was so tight. She wanted me to buy this material and assemble these 8 items free of charge. It took about $200.00 in material and about 20 hours time to complete what she wanted. I was slow in getting everything to her as I was working 15 hour days while she was sitting at home collecting unemployment. It was like she was demanding a $1200.00 gift from me and I was not acting fast enough.

<snipped>

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf

When I did finally deliver her everything for NO CHARGE.

Maybe paybacks a b*tch

Those would glorious Planters he made her.  He does beautiful work.  Rice & beans would just as cheap a those ramen noodles and maybe more tasty. You may need a clothespin. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #565 on: August 19, 2010, 12:14:04 PM »

Janet, was that Japanese in that last video?  I find it odd if it was, since it was told by Jason that DeDe was in Japan teaching.

Hubby and grandsons have gone for a morning bike ride along a path on the banks of muddy mighty Fraser River.

When they return ... I will ask hubby to listen.  It would be interesting to know the meaning behind the music.

Janet
Thank-you Janet, I hope they have a good time  an angelic monkey  If it is Japanese, it just seems odd right after we learn that DeDe was in Japan. But of course whoever is doing these videos did that just for people like me, to question it.

I think all of the vidoes were using the same Japanese techno artists (Chage and Aska).

Thank-you I have never heard of this before.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: August 19, 2010, 12:16:05 PM »

They were beautiful planters that Jason made, he does nice work, but have to ask myself, who really is the gullible one? I mean he did do this for free, and really didn't have to make those planters.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #567 on: August 19, 2010, 12:17:32 PM »

Ok Scandi I'm brainstorming with you on this.  The problem I see with your theory above is did something happen on June 4th that she didn't want him to tell.  I mean how long do you think she could keep him quiet?  Do you think whatever happened she threatened him and so far he had kept quiet but she didn't know how long he would comply so she got rid of him?  Remember Kaine said Kyron was out feeding the cat when he left so there was at that moment a time when Kyron could have said something to his Dad.

Greed. Was there an Insurance Policy on Kyron?   
Did she have a Life Insurance Policy on Kaine, Kiara, James or Kyron?   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #568 on: August 19, 2010, 12:18:48 PM »

Nope. No X-Ray satellites yet. The infra rays are for detecting heat sources ... such as humans ... but if the area around has heat ... the trees, the car, rocks, etc ... they will blend together in such a way that nothing can be distinguished. A human on a cool day in a more open area would be easier to find. An on-the-ground search would be better because the tree canopy would be above the subject.

If you are ever the subject of a helicopter search, climb a tree. Beware of bears.

Ok Grey, but if I get caught anyway, am coming after ya!   

Wyks,
Just send the bear.

Aw, Bearly,
You know that if any of us come after you it would be w/ hugs..................
I was just kidding about the bear in the trees!!
Pat
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: August 19, 2010, 12:19:58 PM »

Greed. Was there an Insurance Policy on Kyron?   
Did she have a Life Insurance Policy on Kaine, Kiara, James or Kyron?   

You can't get a big insurance policy on a child unless they contribute money to the household (like a child star) that would be missed if they passed.  This is to stop people from having a reason to kill them.

I believe in miracles!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: August 19, 2010, 12:20:03 PM »

Nope,  Newberry was from the East Coast and just had a store in Portland.  Do you know of anyone Lucky?
there are some newberrys connected directly with the people at westwind thats why I was asking. Im still looking into that.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: August 19, 2010, 12:20:30 PM »

Janet

Thank-you I have never heard of this before.

I had never heard of them before either. The YouTube videos on musicworldnewstoday's channel are dedicated to these musicians. I think this is an elaborate, disgusting attempt to increase the number of hits to this music. I liken it to those who have embedded the names of family members into their sales pitches to increase hits on their sites via a google search.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #572 on: August 19, 2010, 12:21:29 PM »

Hi fellow monkeys!

Scatty, I am right there with you!  Just because Terri and Dede are women they do not get a pass from me!  I am so tired of the Terri supporters saying, "a woman would not kill a child!"  That is such BS!  They do it all the time!  I'm sorry but to lose close to 100 lbs and gaining back and losing and gaining is very unhealthy!  Talk about damaging the heart!  Maybe Jason is a bit superficial, but people here wanted his insight.  I totally believe that Terri and Dede had a relationship that more that just friendship.  Terri (being a strong personality) probably manipulated Dede and is using her.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: August 19, 2010, 12:22:45 PM »

Thanks nicubird  I have never paid attention until these videos came out on musicworldnewstoday's channel.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: August 19, 2010, 12:24:03 PM »

Nope. No X-Ray satellites yet. The infra rays are for detecting heat sources ... such as humans ... but if the area around has heat ... the trees, the car, rocks, etc ... they will blend together in such a way that nothing can be distinguished. A human on a cool day in a more open area would be easier to find. An on-the-ground search would be better because the tree canopy would be above the subject.

If you are ever the subject of a helicopter search, climb a tree. Beware of bears.

Ok Grey, but if I get caught anyway, am coming after ya!   

Wyks,
Just send the bear.

Aw, Bearly,
You know that if any of us come after you it would be w/ hugs..................
I was just kidding about the bear in the trees!!
Pat

You must be a Mom or a negotiator for a living.  Hugs to you!  Aren't they just the best thing humans came up with?  No special products required, no assembly required, ready at a moment's notice.  If only we knew how valuable they were to mankind, especially our children, we could save so much money trying to make each other happy with material things.

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: August 19, 2010, 12:24:23 PM »

Hi fellow monkeys!

Scatty, I am right there with you!  Just because Terri and Dede are women they do not get a pass from me!  I am so tired of the Terri supporters saying, "a woman would not kill a child!"  That is such BS!  They do it all the time!  I'm sorry but to lose close to 100 lbs and gaining back and losing and gaining is very unhealthy!  Talk about damaging the heart!  Maybe Jason is a bit superficial, but people here wanted his insight.  I totally believe that Terri and Dede had a relationship that more that just friendship.  Terri (being a strong personality) probably manipulated Dede and is using her.
I for one know women kill their children and all sort of nasty things just like men, happens all the time. I totally believe that Terri and DeDe had more than a friendship also, imo.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: August 19, 2010, 12:25:06 PM »

What  language is this in?
Japanese???
The music is beautiful.
but the videos confuse me and unnerve me.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: August 19, 2010, 12:26:20 PM »

What  language is this in?

Japanese. Chage and Aska are techno artists featured in all the videos. Part of me think this is a clever (read that disgusting) marketing ploy to increase awareness of their music.
What an interesting thought and FWIW...I fell for it because I love the music.  I can be such a rube!
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: August 19, 2010, 12:27:01 PM »

Thanks nicubird  I have never paid attention until these videos came out on musicworldnewstoday's channel.

I think alot of people are trying to capitalize on this tragedy. Those videos are beyond strange.

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: August 19, 2010, 12:27:43 PM »

I was just going through prior threads looking at things and I came across a link that Wyks had posted back on 7/5/10.  Found it pretty interesting and something that someone might get something out of. 

Here's Wyks note and the link.  Please give her credit 

Interesting posts at OregonLive.com by 'Sincerelyours'.  Here are the posts all on one page.  Supposedly lives in Arizona, yet has local 'info', including about the gardner and the 'Phyllis' some are talking about on the net.  Supposedly has known Terri's parents for 10 years.  Posts on this page go in order from the bottom of page up:

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/rosecitybluessinger/index.html

thanks hiding monkey. if this person is liget and if Kaine has a GF I want to know who she is, it could answer alot of questions (maybe)

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.