April 19, 2024, 07:50:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221492 times)
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: August 19, 2010, 01:00:09 PM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Joy behar Show
Where is Kyron?
Aired August 18, 2010 - 21:00:00   ET

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST, "ISSUES": Well, police actually aren`t saying anything, and it`s very weird. They`re kind of using the missing child`s parents to send these messages because we`re learning about all these in court documents that the parents have filed, that they always say, cops told us all these things. So, cops are kind of using the parents as mouth pieces, which some people find kind of controversial.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/18/joy.01.html

Janet, you were asking about the videos.  This is the channel of the person posting.

http://www.youtube.com/user/musicworldnewstoday1

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #601 on: August 19, 2010, 01:04:49 PM »

Nope. No X-Ray satellites yet. The infra rays are for detecting heat sources ... such as humans ... but if the area around has heat ... the trees, the car, rocks, etc ... they will blend together in such a way that nothing can be distinguished. A human on a cool day in a more open area would be easier to find. An on-the-ground search would be better because the tree canopy would be above the subject.

If you are ever the subject of a helicopter search, climb a tree. Beware of bears.

Ok Grey, but if I get caught anyway, am coming after ya!   

Wyks,
Just send the bear.

Not to worry Bearly!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #602 on: August 19, 2010, 01:11:55 PM »

Yes, she was depressed, she said that when she gets that way nobody can help her. Her family can not say anything to get her motivated again, according to what she told me.
Jason Name Redacted       So I just have to ask, why then say some of the things you did about DeDe? If she deals with depression like this, this will not help the situation 
maybe she was bi polar

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: August 19, 2010, 01:13:58 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/musicworldnewstoday1#p/u/0/kAKVp_KMGe4

did this one get posted yet If so I missed it .. is it in spanish? it says what happens on Powell st. (terri Horman)

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #604 on: August 19, 2010, 01:16:03 PM »

I was just going through prior threads looking at things and I came across a link that Wyks had posted back on 7/5/10.  Found it pretty interesting and something that someone might get something out of. 

Here's Wyks note and the link.  Please give her credit 

Interesting posts at OregonLive.com by 'Sincerelyours'.  Here are the posts all on one page.  Supposedly lives in Arizona, yet has local 'info', including about the gardner and the 'Phyllis' some are talking about on the net.  Supposedly has known Terri's parents for 10 years.  Posts on this page go in order from the bottom of page up:

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/rosecitybluessinger/index.html

thanks hiding monkey. if this person is liget and if Kaine has a GF I want to know who she is, it could answer alot of questions (maybe)

It's an ugly rumor started by a "psychic" who is supposedly a friend of Terri's parents.  There is absolutely no proof that Kaine had/or has a girlfriend.  I think it is nothing more than lies started to take the heat off Terri.
thats true. and the person posting on CL talks about a psychic at the MSCO Switchboard...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #605 on: August 19, 2010, 01:16:47 PM »

I was just going through prior threads looking at things and I came across a link that Wyks had posted back on 7/5/10.  Found it pretty interesting and something that someone might get something out of. 

Here's Wyks note and the link.  Please give her credit 

Interesting posts at OregonLive.com by 'Sincerelyours'.  Here are the posts all on one page.  Supposedly lives in Arizona, yet has local 'info', including about the gardner and the 'Phyllis' some are talking about on the net.  Supposedly has known Terri's parents for 10 years.  Posts on this page go in order from the bottom of page up:

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/rosecitybluessinger/index.html

thanks hiding monkey. if this person is liget and if Kaine has a GF I want to know who she is, it could answer alot of questions (maybe)

It's an ugly rumor started by a "psychic" who is supposedly a friend of Terri's parents.  There is absolutely no proof that Kaine had/or has a girlfriend.  I think it is nothing more than lies started to take the heat off Terri.

Txlisa! I couldn't agree with  you more. Did you also notice the change in her posts as she grew bolder? She got more and more cocky and put out total unsubstantiated bs IMO.

She also change the "facts" to suit her. At first baby K was at a babysitter; then in later posts she says the baby was with Terri the entire day. She changed her user name twice to divert attention. Not the most credible source...

Well... to be fair.. (and I dunno why, lol.. for the principle of the thing?)  She supposedly reported what she had been told, that the baby was at a babysitter.  Then later on, in further discussion with family/Terri, she was told that no the baby had been with Terri that day.  So she came back in and reported that, correcting what the other family member had supposedly told her.  As for the rest, I dunno.  I tried not to get into this poster changed their user name to that, and is in reality Terri.  Seems most of em were doing that and I just quit reading over there.  Take ANYthing read over there with a grain of salt, IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #606 on: August 19, 2010, 01:22:22 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I think whoever is making the Youtube videos is just feeding off of the attention. I think if the videos were ignored they would stop. If you notice most of the pics are blurred and none of it makes any sense. JMO

Scatty ,can I sit on the branch with you? I still think that this case is really simple, Terri took Kyron out of school and I don't think she put him in a safe house either. If she was a loving mother and her hubby told her to send her son away, she would have gone with him. If my child wasn't welcome..I sure as hell would not have stayed.

I don't understand how anyone can think that a mother wouldn't do something to her child, because it happens everyday. Two babies lost their precious lives just Monday because of a selfish mother. If they don't want the responsibility of children they should have kept their drawers up. There are no excuses for unwanted pregnancies in this day and time. You can get birth control free if you can't afford it. I get so disgusted with women bringing these precious innocent babies into the world that they don't want and can't afford to take care of and just throw them out with the trash.

JMHO.....and not subject to change anytime soon.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: August 19, 2010, 01:23:47 PM »

OK the statement analysis of Jason's letter has reappeared. Klaas, I copied it this time just in case it goes poof again.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/dede-spicher-ex-boyfriend-writes.html

I seriously have to stop reading that blog.  I have tried and tried to find some background on this person and to no luck.  I have found that if I click on the profile information it's like riding a Merry Go Round.  Just keeps going around and around.

What are the qualifications of this person to do a statement analysis? 

I read through this last one on Jason's letter and some of it does make sense but if you REALLY read it, it makes sense because basically it's just re-stating the letter itself.

I don't know...
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: August 19, 2010, 01:27:51 PM »

They were beautiful planters that Jason made, he does nice work, but have to ask myself, who really is the gullible one? I mean he did do this for free, and really didn't have to make those planters.

I had the same thought. Was it a guy thing that he couldn't say "No, I can't afford it"? Could be it felt awkward, ego, or whatever. That's still taking advantage though, to even ask, unless she had no idea what dire straits he was in at the time.
Could have been a guy thing, or maybe he didn't want to hurt her feelings?

Just a couple of things I noted;

On Dede's website about the planters didn't she state that these were made from SCRAP cedar?

Jason states this took almost $200.00 in materials.

Jason states he was eating Ramon noodles and stale bread.

Where did he come up with $200.00 for materials if he didn't have enough money for food?

Just wondering out loud...
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: August 19, 2010, 01:37:11 PM »

They were beautiful planters that Jason made, he does nice work, but have to ask myself, who really is the gullible one? I mean he did do this for free, and really didn't have to make those planters.

I had the same thought. Was it a guy thing that he couldn't say "No, I can't afford it"? Could be it felt awkward, ego, or whatever. That's still taking advantage though, to even ask, unless she had no idea what dire straits he was in at the time.

On Dede's website about the planters didn't she state that these were made from SCRAP cedar?

Where did he come up with $200.00 for materials if he didn't have enough money for food?

I was wondering the same thing. I thought that was what I read on her blog, but now I can't find that link, so I didn't say anything. Does anyone have that link still? I would like to go back and look at the planters and see if it looks like new material or scrap.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: August 19, 2010, 01:37:41 PM »

Blink On Crime - Kristian Horman »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...
blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/kristian-horman/ - Cached

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.
At this link it says he's Released
http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=j2fROvstUkZ9eSRaCJS85w==

Icould be wrong, but I think he is now in federal custody.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: August 19, 2010, 01:39:01 PM »

OK the statement analysis of Jason's letter has reappeared. Klaas, I copied it this time just in case it goes poof again.

I seriously have to stop reading that blog.  I have tried and tried to find some background on this person and to no luck.  I have found that if I click on the profile information it's like riding a Merry Go Round.  Just keeps going around and around.

I read through this last one on Jason's letter and some of it does make sense but if you REALLY read it, it makes sense because basically it's just re-stating the letter itself.

I don't know...

I agree that the blog isn't integral to solving the case. It doesn't answer the most important question.

Where's Kyron??

Welcome to SM Justamama.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: August 19, 2010, 01:51:16 PM »

I don't know...

His name is Peter Hyatt. He is employed as an investigator in the state of Maine. He has been using statement analysis as part of his profession since 1997. He also teaches classes on the subject.

Here's a google search link that will help you with your research:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=investigator+maine+%22statement+analysis%22&as_epq=peter+hyatt&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=10&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images

Here is link in which Peter Hyatt signs his post at Seamus O'Reilly:

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/red-squirrels.html

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: August 19, 2010, 01:56:47 PM »

Pfau are you Pfig?

Just asking cause of the neat and funny spelling.  Think it's cute.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: August 19, 2010, 01:58:44 PM »

Janet, was that Japanese in that last video?  I find it odd if it was, since it was told by Jason that DeDe was in Japan teaching.

Hubby and grandsons have gone for a morning bike ride along a path on the banks of muddy mighty Fraser River.

When they return ... I will ask hubby to listen.  It would be interesting to know the meaning behind the music.

Janet
9:00 AM PT
Thank-you Janet, I hope they have a good time  an angelic monkey  If it is Japanese, it just seems odd right after we learn that DeDe was in Japan. But of course whoever is doing these videos did that just for people like me, to question it.

Yeah, we were talking about this last night.  I was thinking it was odd also, NRCG!

My hubby listened to the words of the music and confirmed the language is  Japanese.

In artist/s in this short video relay an obscure theme that the hope is that a child will return.  The words clouds .. white flower ... butterflies

Janet

+++++

Morning Monkeys and guests,

Another video [#7] titled - 'Terri Horman News Update'

http://www.youtube.com/user/musicworldnewstoday1#p/u/0/kAKVp_KMGe4

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #615 on: August 19, 2010, 02:02:51 PM »

Yes, she was depressed, she said that when she gets that way nobody can help her. Her family can not say anything to get her motivated again, according to what she told me.
Jason Name Redacted       So I just have to ask, why then say some of the things you did about DeDe? If she deals with depression like this, this will not help the situation 
maybe she was bi polar
She sure could have it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #616 on: August 19, 2010, 02:05:37 PM »

I read DeDe's blog awhile ago, but can't remember what was all said about the planters. That is a good question, and if he didn't have the money he should have just said so, not like he owed DeDe anything.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #617 on: August 19, 2010, 02:05:46 PM »

O/T

I hope you guys don't mind, but I had to share a pic of my sweet Isabella! I also have, Fluffy, Little Baby, Willow, Anabel, Domino, and Meeka. Yes I love animals! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #618 on: August 19, 2010, 02:06:07 PM »

I don't know...

His name is Peter Hyatt. He is employed as an investigator in the state of Maine. He has been using statement analysis as part of his profession since 1997. He also teaches classes on the subject.

Here's a google search link that will help you with your research:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=investigator+maine+%22statement+analysis%22&as_epq=peter+hyatt&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=10&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images

Here is link in which Peter Hyatt signs his post at Seamus O'Reilly:

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/red-squirrels.html

Thank you for this, our preemie angel!!
from grandma to a NICU baby.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: August 19, 2010, 02:07:41 PM »

Thank you for this, our preemie angel!!
from grandma to a NICU baby.
an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.