April 24, 2024, 03:05:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221721 times)
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: August 19, 2010, 02:10:26 PM »

Snipped from Jason's letter to OregonLive. Anybody else notice this? What the H with all the landscape-related people in this case?! 

"I met DeDe’s Mother in the spring of 2009 when she came up for a visit with DeDe. I almost met her Dad when he came up to Portland for some sort of training for his position as a reserve officer with the Klamath County Sheriff’s office. She talked of her
brother who reportedly had a tree service business
and a shop where he bought and sold cars and had restored old muscle cars. She was very close with her family and talked of them much. I came to the conclusion that she had a very good family and was raised right."

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #621 on: August 19, 2010, 02:18:11 PM »

Snipped from Jason's letter to OregonLive. Anybody else notice this? What the H with all the landscape-related people in this case?! 

"I met DeDe’s Mother in the spring of 2009 when she came up for a visit with DeDe. I almost met her Dad when he came up to Portland for some sort of training for his position as a reserve officer with the Klamath County Sheriff’s office. She talked of her
brother who reportedly had a tree service business
and a shop where he bought and sold cars and had restored old muscle cars. She was very close with her family and talked of them much. I came to the conclusion that she had a very good family and was raised right."
I sure did     Janet thank-you to your husband for listening to the video    sassifrass How adorable  an angelic monkey
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: August 19, 2010, 02:20:57 PM »

O/T

I hope you guys don't mind, but I had to share a pic of my sweet Isabella! I also have, Fluffy, Little Baby, Willow, Anabel, Domino, and Meeka. Yes I love animals! 

OMG, Sassifrass!  I have a Meeka, too!   

I love the photo of this precious Isabella!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: August 19, 2010, 02:21:25 PM »

They were beautiful planters that Jason made, he does nice work, but have to ask myself, who really is the gullible one? I mean he did do this for free, and really didn't have to make those planters.

Dede most likely didn't see it that way, she most likely thought he had this wood just hanging around.
 For him putting this together would be easy, and not take up much time since he had  his own fence company.
 I do so many favors for people I would think someone might do a favor for me.
I would have offered to pay but hope he would say no. 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #624 on: August 19, 2010, 02:22:45 PM »

Blink On Crime - Kristian Horman »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...
blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/kristian-horman/ - Cached

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.
At this link it says he's Released
http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=j2fROvstUkZ9eSRaCJS85w==

Icould be wrong, but I think he is now in federal custody.

Thank-you, Gypsy!  I will sniff around the net.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #625 on: August 19, 2010, 02:22:58 PM »

Wyks-thanks for your post back to me (#599) along with your comments. (I thought I'd just hit reply rather than quote so I wouldn't take up alot of space.)

Thanks for pointing out more things to me.  The case gets so frustrating at times and I can't imagine what the family is going through.  I can't help but wonder about both sets of grandparents and if Kaine is allowing any contact between Kiara and Terri's parents?  So sad.  This is taking a toll on everyone and even more reason for the person(s) holding Kyron to give him up.

Thinking of you Kyron!

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: August 19, 2010, 02:23:53 PM »

Monkeys, I have been searching Powell Blvd., and I can't find that house in the video!  It is a longggggg street!

Of course, that house may not be on Powell.  It may be the warehouse with the limo is the only thing on Powell.

I did find a store called Bearly Read Books!  Smile

zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: August 19, 2010, 02:25:03 PM »

I wouldn't waste much time trying to understand what worldnewstoday is trying to say, nor do I think that this person knows anything about what really happened to Kyron.  Why doesn't wnt answer any of the questions people are posing to him/her?  Almost everything seems too vague, with no proof to back it up.
I tried earlier today to make a comment on their video under my user name here.  The comment I tried to leave was questioning their statements.  Then, later I saw that I was banned from leaving any comments under their videos.  They have every right to ban me, but I think that it is very telling that I was banned.  lol!
Just for kicks, I am going to try to leave a positive and complementary message under one of their videos using a different sign on and see if I get banned.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: August 19, 2010, 02:28:09 PM »

I wouldn't waste much time trying to understand what worldnewstoday is trying to say, nor do I think that this person knows anything about what really happened to Kyron.  Why doesn't wnt answer any of the questions people are posing to him/her?  Almost everything seems too vague, with no proof to back it up.
I tried earlier today to make a comment on their video under my user name here.  The comment I tried to leave was questioning their statements.  Then, later I saw that I was banned from leaving any comments under their videos.  They have every right to ban me, but I think that it is very telling that I was banned.  lol!
Just for kicks, I am going to try to leave a positive and complementary message under one of their videos using a different sign on and see if I get banned.

You are probably right Zinnia.  I was just hoping... 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: August 19, 2010, 02:29:06 PM »

Sassifrass, I went back to my old avatar to show you Meeka! 

This should make Janet happy, too!  Smile

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: August 19, 2010, 02:32:32 PM »

Blink On Crime - Kristian Horman »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...
blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/kristian-horman/ - Cached

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.
At this link it says he's Released
http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=j2fROvstUkZ9eSRaCJS85w==

Icould be wrong, but I think he is now in federal custody.

Thank-you, Gypsy!  I will sniff around the net.

He was in federal custody, and may still be, but today I learned he was moved.
zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: August 19, 2010, 02:32:51 PM »

I thought it was interesting how Jason Name Redacted2 contradicts himself at least once in his statements here.  At one point, he says that he cannot imagine DD changing her personality because people who are 42 or 43 years old just don't do that.  But later, he explains how after DD lost her job, her personality did a 180 and he lost respect for her.
 The way he described DD's personality sounded to me like someone with some sort of disorder, like maybe bi-polar.  I am not a psychologist, but that was just my impression, of someone who is not a healthy, normal person.
Another thing I found interesting was how he said that he could not imagine DD being involved with hurting a child, yet he was able to come up with two possible leads for LE to follow.  I understand that he cannot go into detail here about that, but I wonder why it is he thinks she could be involved with someone who might be dishonest or worse, who might do something with a child.  But maybe I am not reading into it correctly.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: August 19, 2010, 02:33:24 PM »

Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering if any of my posts can be seen? I've asked a couple of questions, but my posts seemed to get glossed over.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #633 on: August 19, 2010, 02:34:58 PM »

http://twitter.com/semianselmo

Get short, timely messages from Anselmo Sánchez.

The messages are in Spanish! 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: August 19, 2010, 02:36:35 PM »

You are probably right Zinnia.  I was just hoping... 

Well there's no harm in hoping!  Wink
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: August 19, 2010, 02:37:15 PM »

Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering if any of my posts can be seen? I've asked a couple of questions, but my posts seemed to get glossed over.

I see you!!    I probably didn't know the answer to your questions...

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: August 19, 2010, 02:37:46 PM »

Pfaubush, I went back several pages and found a post where you said you thought a poster on another site was a crackpot, but I didn't find your questions. 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: August 19, 2010, 02:38:14 PM »

Hi Monkey friends-

Can anyone clear up for me the issue of Terri having a printed copy of the pic of Kyron standing next to his project?

I can't seem to verify the details, imagine that Smile
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: August 19, 2010, 02:38:19 PM »

I think I responded to you at least once, but I was probably drunk at the time, so you might have been insulted by the attention.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #639 on: August 19, 2010, 02:38:54 PM »

Wyks I just saw the questions you asked Jason on his thread  very interesting questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.