April 24, 2024, 11:33:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221786 times)
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: August 19, 2010, 02:40:17 PM »

Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering if any of my posts can be seen? I've asked a couple of questions, but my posts seemed to get glossed over.

I think I responded to you at least once, but I was probably drunk at the time, so you might have been insulted by the attention.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: August 19, 2010, 02:40:20 PM »

They were beautiful planters that Jason made, he does nice work, but have to ask myself, who really is the gullible one? I mean he did do this for free, and really didn't have to make those planters.

I had the same thought. Was it a guy thing that he couldn't say "No, I can't afford it"? Could be it felt awkward, ego, or whatever. That's still taking advantage though, to even ask, unless she had no idea what dire straits he was in at the time.
Could have been a guy thing, or maybe he didn't want to hurt her feelings?

Just a couple of things I noted;

On Dede's website about the planters didn't she state that these were made from SCRAP cedar?

Jason states this took almost $200.00 in materials.

Jason states he was eating Ramon noodles and stale bread.

Where did he come up with $200.00 for materials if he didn't have enough money for food?

Just wondering out loud...

I was wondering the same thing. I thought that was what I read on her blog, but now I can't find that link, so I didn't say anything. Does anyone have that link still? I would like to go back and look at the planters and see if it looks like new material or scrap.

BUMP

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: August 19, 2010, 02:40:38 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/musicworldnewstoday1#p/u/0/kAKVp_KMGe4

did this one get posted yet If so I missed it .. is it in spanish? it says what happens on Powell st. (terri Horman)

I believe it is Japanese as the musician is Aska. I have seen a lot of references to railroads in other cases and now they are showing pics of this. Really, nothing and no one should be dismissed. We all research different things, and I can tell you with certainty that this case is similar to others. I think there is much to be learned from researching peripheral people in this case. JMO

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: August 19, 2010, 02:40:44 PM »

Hi Monkey friends-

Can anyone clear up for me the issue of Terri having a printed copy of the pic of Kyron standing next to his project?

I can't seem to verify the details, imagine that Smile

I thought she just showed the photo on the cell phone.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: August 19, 2010, 02:41:11 PM »

Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering if any of my posts can be seen? I've asked a couple of questions, but my posts seemed to get glossed over.

I think I responded to you at least once, but I was probably drunk at the time, so you might have been insulted by the attention.

LOL, I had to ask.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: August 19, 2010, 02:42:47 PM »

Pfaubush, there is a photo of the planters on the Jason Name Redacted thread.

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: August 19, 2010, 02:43:22 PM »

They were beautiful planters that Jason made, he does nice work, but have to ask myself, who really is the gullible one? I mean he did do this for free, and really didn't have to make those planters.

I had the same thought. Was it a guy thing that he couldn't say "No, I can't afford it"? Could be it felt awkward, ego, or whatever. That's still taking advantage though, to even ask, unless she had no idea what dire straits he was in at the time.
Could have been a guy thing, or maybe he didn't want to hurt her feelings?

Just a couple of things I noted;

On Dede's website about the planters didn't she state that these were made from SCRAP cedar?

Jason states this took almost $200.00 in materials.

Jason states he was eating Ramon noodles and stale bread.

Where did he come up with $200.00 for materials if he didn't have enough money for food?

Just wondering out loud...

I was wondering the same thing. I thought that was what I read on her blog, but now I can't find that link, so I didn't say anything. Does anyone have that link still? I would like to go back and look at the planters and see if it looks like new material or scrap.

BUMP

DeDe deleted her blog. I don't know if anyone copied it before the ~**poof**~

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #647 on: August 19, 2010, 02:44:17 PM »

Blink On Crime - Kristian Horman »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...
blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/kristian-horman/ - Cached

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.
At this link it says he's Released
http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=j2fROvstUkZ9eSRaCJS85w==

Icould be wrong, but I think he is now in federal custody.

Thank-you, Gypsy!  I will sniff around the net.

He was in federal custody, and may still be, but today I learned he was moved.

Anselmo Sanchez?  Rudy a nickname?     Potective custody, State protective witness program?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: August 19, 2010, 02:44:23 PM »

This page:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8387.120

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #649 on: August 19, 2010, 02:44:52 PM »

Does anyone have the link to DeDe's blog?  Jason is back on his thread and did answer about the traveling that DeDe and him did, didn't sound like much but a trip to the coast.  I didn't quite understand his last sentence, seemed sarcastic, but what do I know? 
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: August 19, 2010, 02:45:15 PM »

Hi Monkey friends-

Can anyone clear up for me the issue of Terri having a printed copy of the pic of Kyron standing next to his project?

I can't seem to verify the details, imagine that Smile

I thought she just showed the photo on the cell phone.

I've read posts elsewhere that assume Terri may have had a hard copy of the photo. I have not read anything to substantiate that assumption. I assumed she whipped out her camera or cell phone and showed the image from that.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #651 on: August 19, 2010, 02:45:34 PM »

Thank-you I didn't know that DeDe deleted her blog.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: August 19, 2010, 02:45:40 PM »

I saw that one, but there were more pics on her blog. I will go to searching. Thanks!

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: August 19, 2010, 02:46:31 PM »

Does anyone have the link to DeDe's blog?  Jason is back on his thread and did answer about the traveling that DeDe and him did, didn't sound like much but a trip to the coast.  I didn't quite understand his last sentence, seemed sarcastic, but what do I know? 

DeDe deleted her blog.

I think you know alot!!!

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #654 on: August 19, 2010, 02:46:49 PM »

LOL, I had to ask.

Sorry, pfaubush, I could not resist. I'll try to behave for awhile.

We did discuss the jonesr thread at GLP recently.

If I don't have an answer to a post, I usually don't respond ... unlike the above silly response.

Take care.

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #655 on: August 19, 2010, 02:47:32 PM »

Sassifrass, I went back to my old avatar to show you Meeka! 

This should make Janet happy, too!  Smile

This is my personal favorite avatar for you, CC.
Hello to Meeka (s), Isabelle, Donkeys, tiny horses et all from my little PJ.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #656 on: August 19, 2010, 02:48:02 PM »

LOL, I had to ask.

Pafubush watch for the maid!       She likes to gloss over the comments.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: August 19, 2010, 02:49:02 PM »

LOL, I had to ask.

Sorry, pfaubush, I could not resist. I'll try to behave for awhile.

We did discuss the jonesr thread at GLP recently.

If I don't have an answer to a post, I usually don't respond ... unlike the above silly response.

Take care.

I wasn't trying to be snitty. I have asked a couple of questions and nobody answered, so I was genuinely curious.

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #658 on: August 19, 2010, 02:49:31 PM »

Hello to you, pfaubush!
I see you, I just don't know the answers.
I feel like that sometimes, too.  My guess each of us feels left out once in while.
It is just the ebb and flow of posting.
anyway, just wanted to let you know you are NOT invisible!
P
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: August 19, 2010, 02:51:26 PM »

did this one get posted yet If so I missed it .. is it in spanish? it says what happens on Powell st. (terri Horman)

I believe it is Japanese as the musician is Aska. I have seen a lot of references to railroads in other cases and now they are showing pics of this. Really, nothing and no one should be dismissed. We all research different things, and I can tell you with certainty that this case is similar to others. I think there is much to be learned from researching peripheral people in this case. JMO

Peace

I posted a couple of pages back in regards to this topic.

Janet

++++++

My hubby listened to the lyrics and confirmed the language is Japanese.

The artist/s in this short video clip relay an obscure theme regarding the hope that a child will return.  The words clouds .. white flowers ... butterflies ...

Janet

+++++

Morning Monkeys and guests,

Another video [#7] titled - 'Terri Horman News Update'

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.