April 20, 2024, 03:13:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221541 times)
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: August 19, 2010, 02:51:27 PM »

WooooooHooooooo! I found what I was looking for.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hx0U87fEdtEJ:deedle-dede.blogspot.com/+http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #661 on: August 19, 2010, 02:51:36 PM »

Hi Monkey friends-

Can anyone clear up for me the issue of Terri having a printed copy of the pic of Kyron standing next to his project?

I can't seem to verify the details, imagine that Smile

I looked for that,too, Blink.
All I could find was speculation that FM had one of those quick print machines like Walgreen's and others.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: August 19, 2010, 02:52:11 PM »

Hi Monkey friends-

Can anyone clear up for me the issue of Terri having a printed copy of the pic of Kyron standing next to his project?

I can't seem to verify the details, imagine that Smile

I thought she just showed the photo on the cell phone.

I've read posts elsewhere that assume Terri may have had a hard copy of the photo. I have not read anything to substantiate that assumption. I assumed she whipped out her camera or cell phone and showed the image from that.

It was probably on her cell phone or camera. Juggling a child in one's arms and a printed photo sounds like the printed photo would be in danger. There would be no hurry for her to make a print.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: August 19, 2010, 02:52:27 PM »

Sassifrass, I went back to my old avatar to show you Meeka! 

This should make Janet happy, too!  Smile

This is my personal favorite avatar for you, CC.
Hello to Meeka (s), Isabelle, Donkeys, tiny horses et all from my little PJ.

Donks say Hi back at you (they also are great grief councellors) an angelic monkey

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: August 19, 2010, 02:53:23 PM »

This is my personal favorite avatar for you, CC.
Hello to Meeka (s), Isabelle, Donkeys, tiny horses et all from my little PJ.

Thanks, sweet Tolerance!   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: August 19, 2010, 02:53:35 PM »

Pfaubush, there is a photo of the planters on the Jason Name Redacted thread.

I saw that one, but there were more pics on her blog. I will go to searching. Thanks!

Here a cached copy of some of it:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hx0U87fEdtEJ:deedle-dede.blogspot.com/+deedle+dede&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: August 19, 2010, 02:54:38 PM »

What if DeDe knows nothing about Kyron's disappearance ?
What IF during the time when Terri was thinking of having Kaine removed from the picture by LS guy, DeDe knows something about that ?
What IF LE has screwed this case ? The focus was on Terri too much from the get go. IMO.
There are allot of things we just don't know. They had the dogs out right away... where did the scent lead ? To the parking lot ? Surely they got it out of her where she parked that am before she clammed up.
Another thing, Kaine's brother, exactly who in Kaine's family stood by the brother and who kicked the brother to the curb if anyone in the Horman family did ? The sex offense was with a family member. Was there anyone in Kaine's family who had issues with Kaine to do with the sex offense ? If there was a SO in my family, I can imagine the fights that would happen. We would have Side A and Side B and it wouldn't be pretty. I would like to know more about this issue and I also would like to know why it is not mentioned very much. Did Kaine have to give evidence in regards to this ? Did he have to speak to the police ? Did he turn on his brother or did he support him ? What about the victim and her family ?
A family member could have got Kyron out of the school.
I am wayyyy behind again! I wanted to comment on this though....

Strange, this is exactly what I have been thinking about in the past 24 hours.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: August 19, 2010, 02:57:31 PM »

Janet, was that Japanese in that last video?  I find it odd if it was, since it was told by Jason that DeDe was in Japan teaching.

Hubby and grandsons have gone for a morning bike ride along a path on the banks of muddy mighty Fraser River.

When they return ... I will ask hubby to listen.  It would be interesting to know the meaning behind the music.

Janet
9:00 AM PT
Thank-you Janet, I hope they have a good time  an angelic monkey  If it is Japanese, it just seems odd right after we learn that DeDe was in Japan. But of course whoever is doing these videos did that just for people like me, to question it.

Yeah, we were talking about this last night.  I was thinking it was odd also, NRCG!

My hubby listened to the words of the music and confirmed the language is  Japanese.

In artist/s in this short video relay an obscure theme that the hope is that a child will return.  The words clouds .. white flower ... butterflies

Janet

+++++

Morning Monkeys and guests,

Another video [#7] titled - 'Terri Horman News Update'

http://www.youtube.com/user/musicworldnewstoday1#p/u/0/kAKVp_KMGe4

Thank you to you and your Hubby   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: August 19, 2010, 02:58:18 PM »

I didn't see this one. I was too busy looking for the same link for you. I feel so irrelevant...unlike Grey who is simply irreverent.  Monkey Devil!

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #669 on: August 19, 2010, 02:59:19 PM »

Does anyone have the link to DeDe's blog?  Jason is back on his thread and did answer about the traveling that DeDe and him did, didn't sound like much but a trip to the coast.  I didn't quite understand his last sentence, seemed sarcastic, but what do I know? 

DeDe deleted her blog.

I think you know alot!!!
  It sounded sarcastic to me.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: August 19, 2010, 02:59:37 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/musicworldnewstoday1#p/u/0/kAKVp_KMGe4

did this one get posted yet If so I missed it .. is it in spanish? it says what happens on Powell st. (terri Horman)

Just catching up, so I'm sorry if it was answered. It's in Japanese. I recognize Chage & Aska because my angel baby, love of my life Michael Hutchence (R.I.P.) sang one of their songs called Red Hill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNbt5Pgi6AA

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: August 19, 2010, 03:00:15 PM »

I didn't see this one. I was too busy looking for the same link for you. I feel so irrelevant...unlike Grey who is simply irreverent.  Monkey Devil!

LOL. Thank you for looking!

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #672 on: August 19, 2010, 03:01:19 PM »

I wanted to see it also, thank-you.  pfaubush sometimes when it moves fast in here sometimes a post might not get answered, but you are not being ignored  an angelic monkey
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: August 19, 2010, 03:01:24 PM »

phaubush - I don't comment here much (because I don't KNOW a d--n thing!) Just wanted to let you know that it's not "personal." Mostly Monkeys just don't have the answers off the tops of our furry heads.

I sometimes post something like this:
"Walk away from the computer and take 4,000 deep breaths. It's not about ME - it's about <missing person, e.g. Kyron>."

Zinnia - Go to the link below; ask Monkey Brandi to give you a gorgeous zinnia avatar. (Or you can give her the one you've tried to use - I think.)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.4040

Monkey CBB also does great avatars and she has several threads.

All of these avatar threads are in "The Monkey Lounge."

Carry on.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: August 19, 2010, 03:02:46 PM »

Awww, you are never irrelevant.

Wanna join me for a little drinky? I really don't drink much. I spill most of it.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: August 19, 2010, 03:03:35 PM »

I simply love simply irreverent Grey. I want to party with him/her!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: August 19, 2010, 03:04:23 PM »

Does anyone have the link to DeDe's blog?  Jason is back on his thread and did answer about the traveling that DeDe and him did, didn't sound like much but a trip to the coast.  I didn't quite understand his last sentence, seemed sarcastic, but what do I know? 

DeDe deleted her blog.

I think you know alot!!!
  It sounded sarcastic to me.

I think he is growing weary of the monkey scrutiny. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: August 19, 2010, 03:05:16 PM »

WHEW!!

Now I recognize ya?

Tell me the truth Claycat.  Would believe it was really Tamikosmom if her avatar depicted her waving an American Flag riding on the back of an Eagle while flying home to the Great Canadian North each night after a day in the Monkey cage.

konichiwa Claycat San.

Later, Janet
12:05 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: August 19, 2010, 03:06:12 PM »

Good day monkeys!

Been lurking.  I have no brilliant observations....just it is so depressing to see that there is no new development on WHERE IS KYRON!! 

My observation/question on the Utube videos....where are all those still photos coming from??  Are they really from some of the local roads..and whose cars are they?  Nothing that will answer the question WHERE IS KYRON!!.

ttfn
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: August 19, 2010, 03:07:11 PM »

Awww, you are never irrelevant.

Wanna join me for a little drinky? I really don't drink much. I spill most of it.

Well you know what Seamus O'Reilly says: Inserting the word never is not the same as saying it didn't happen...

Cheers! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.