April 25, 2024, 06:19:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221828 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: August 19, 2010, 03:08:09 PM »

Blink On Crime - Kristian Horman »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...
blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/kristian-horman/ - Cached

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.
At this link it says he's Released
http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=j2fROvstUkZ9eSRaCJS85w==

Icould be wrong, but I think he is now in federal custody.

Thank-you, Gypsy!  I will sniff around the net.

He was in federal custody, and may still be, but today I learned he was moved.

Anselmo Sanchez?  Rudy a nickname?     Potective custody, State protective witness program?

Blink do you know where

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: August 19, 2010, 03:08:24 PM »

Does anyone have the link to DeDe's blog?  Jason is back on his thread and did answer about the traveling that DeDe and him did, didn't sound like much but a trip to the coast.  I didn't quite understand his last sentence, seemed sarcastic, but what do I know? 

DeDe deleted her blog.

I think you know alot!!!
  It sounded sarcastic to me.

I think he is growing weary of the monkey scrutiny. 

I can only assume that Jason Name Redacted is avoiding the comment section on the Oregonian website.

Janet

+++++

DeDe Spicher's former boyfriend describes Terri Moulton Horman's friend as a "high-energy, dynamic" person who changed dramatically
Published: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 4:30 PM
Updated: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 5:15 PM

An ex-boyfriend of DeDe Spicher said he was stunned when he learned that investigators were interested in the whereabouts of Spicher on the day Kyron Horman, 7, disappeared from Skyline School.

Jason Name Redacted, who has volunteered as a child's advocate in Multnomah County for more than a decade, said he dated Spicher for about 10 months, and they had even talked of marriage, but their relationship fell apart in early August 2009.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #682 on: August 19, 2010, 03:08:25 PM »

Good day monkeys!

Been lurking.  I have no brilliant observations....just it is so depressing to see that there is no new development on WHERE IS KYRON!! 

My observation/question on the Utube videos....where are all those still photos coming from??  Are they really from some of the local roads..and whose cars are they?  Nothing that will answer the question WHERE IS KYRON!!.

ttfn
I sure would like to know that also, and would like to know if the police have interviewed this person or people who are making the videos?  Your pup is so adorable  an angelic monkey
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: August 19, 2010, 03:08:44 PM »

Janet - If you're going to start posting in Japanese, I am going to wear out Google Translate. (Lord, what we go through with Papiamento.)

With Scared Monkeys, you have to work through a variety of languages!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: August 19, 2010, 03:08:49 PM »

Blink On Crime - Kristian Horman »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...
blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/kristian-horman/ - Cached

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.
At this link it says he's Released
http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=j2fROvstUkZ9eSRaCJS85w==

Icould be wrong, but I think he is now in federal custody.

Thank-you, Gypsy!  I will sniff around the net.

He was in federal custody, and may still be, but today I learned he was moved.

Anselmo Sanchez?  Rudy a nickname?     Potective custody, State protective witness program?

Blink do you know where Sanchez was moved to? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: August 19, 2010, 03:09:42 PM »

It would be interesting to find out where Sanchez has been moved to 
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #686 on: August 19, 2010, 03:11:22 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/musicworldnewstoday1#p/u/0/kAKVp_KMGe4

did this one get posted yet If so I missed it .. is it in spanish? it says what happens on Powell st. (terri Horman)

Just catching up, so I'm sorry if it was answered. It's in Japanese. I recognize Chage & Aska because my angel baby, love of my life Michael Hutchence (R.I.P.) sang one of their songs called Red Hill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNbt5Pgi6AA

I thoroughly enjoyed this video.
Thank you, Scatty.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: August 19, 2010, 03:12:04 PM »

Janet - If you're going to start posting in Japanese, I am going to wear out Google Translate. (Lord, what we go through with Papiamento.)

Love ya msmarple

Janet

++++

GREATEST QUOTE OF ALL!!!

Beth on Greta, November 19, 2008:

HOLLOWAY: Yes. And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: August 19, 2010, 03:12:37 PM »

If she starts using kanji we are all in trouble!!

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: August 19, 2010, 03:13:20 PM »

Sassifrass, I went back to my old avatar to show you Meeka! 

This should make Janet happy, too!  Smile

WHEW!!

Now I recognize ya?

Tell me the truth Claycat.  Would believe it was really Tamikosmom if her avatar depicted her waving an American Flag riding on the back of an Eagle while flying home to the Great Canadian North each night after a day in the Monkey cage.

konichiwa Claycat San.

Later, Janet
12:05 PM PT

Janet, next time I see you, I need to give you a youtube link to my friend softypapa in Japan.  He takes us on amazing hikes!  Also, to visit places in Japan!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: August 19, 2010, 03:17:15 PM »

Janet - Back at cha!  (couldn't find the "kiss" monkey. As someone said, that full emoticon page could bring on epilepsy.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #691 on: August 19, 2010, 03:22:44 PM »

I love your Meeka avatar the best. Your Meeka looks just like my Anabel! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: August 19, 2010, 03:23:42 PM »

Almost 45 years ago when I married my Japanese husband ... I thought I would impress his parents by learning the language.  After a couple months of night school lessons ... I gave it up and ... decided I must have other attributes that I could woe them with.  After I couple of years ... I succeeded when our daughter was born.  I was considered "ichiban".

Janet

_____

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: August 19, 2010, 03:24:06 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Skyline-prepares-for-start-of-school-year-without-Kyron-101074399.html

Skyline prepares for start of school year without Kyron...

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: August 19, 2010, 03:27:07 PM »

WHEW!!

Now I recognize ya?

Tell me the truth Claycat.  Would believe it was really Tamikosmom if her avatar depicted her waving an American Flag riding on the back of an Eagle while flying home to the Great Canadian North each night after a day in the Monkey cage.

konichiwa Claycat San.

Later, Janet
12:05 PM PT

Janet, next time I see you, I need to give you a youtube link to my friend softypapa in Japan.  He takes us on amazing hikes!  Also, to visit places in Japan!

Thanks Claycat.

Janet

_____

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #695 on: August 19, 2010, 03:29:55 PM »

Almost 45 years ago when I married my Japanese husband ... I thought I would impress his parents by learning the language.  After a couple months of night school lessons ... I gave it up and ... decided I must have other attributes that I could woe them with.  After I couple of years ... I succeeded when our daughter was born.  I was considered "ichiban".

Janet

Isn't "ichi" number one?

Years ago and adorable young Japanese guy. I didn't know my brother also spoke Japanese until my brother and my boyfriend got together and started speaking Japanese together. Whenever I would ask them what they were talking about, I was told "it is not for ladies".

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #696 on: August 19, 2010, 03:40:55 PM »

Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering if any of my posts can be seen? I've asked a couple of questions, but my posts seemed to get glossed over.

I think I responded to you at least once, but I was probably drunk at the time, so you might have been insulted by the attention.

LOL, I had to ask.

Sorry, pfaubush, I could not resist. I'll try to behave for awhile.

We did discuss the jonesr thread at GLP recently.

If I don't have an answer to a post, I usually don't respond ... unlike the above silly response.

Take care.

I wasn't trying to be snitty. I have asked a couple of questions and nobody answered, so I was genuinely curious.

Maybe it is your last name   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: August 19, 2010, 03:40:59 PM »

Skyline prepares for start of school year without Kyron

KGW Staff
kgw.com
Posted on August 19, 2010 at 7:53 AM
Updated today at 8:20 AM

PORTLAND – Skyline Elementary School administrators are working to make sure that returning to class will be as easy on students as possible, even though their classmate Kyron Horman is still missing.

Kyron vanished after attending a science fair at Skyline on June 4, just before school was out for the summer.

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby told KGW as long as Kyron remains missing, nothing will ever be completely back to normal at Skyline. But teachers, principals, administrators and parents have been discussing how they can make it as normal as it can be.

Many parents have said they dread the return of reporters and photographers on campus. But Skyline parent Don Kruger said he knows that’s all part of the new reality at the school, given the situation.

“I think we're going to go back to school the first day and the media is going to be across the street and there's going to be a lot of attention,” he said. “But I think we're kind of used to it and I think we'll be ok.”

Classes will resume on September 7th but school officially opens next Monday for registration.
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Skyline-prepares-for-start-of-school-year-without-Kyron-101074399.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #698 on: August 19, 2010, 03:43:56 PM »

NoRose,

Maybe, Mexico!  Ole

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: August 19, 2010, 03:45:16 PM »

NoRose,

Maybe, Mexico!  Ole

Could be
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.