April 18, 2024, 05:20:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221443 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #700 on: August 19, 2010, 03:50:48 PM »

Pfaubush, there is a photo of the planters on the Jason Name Redacted thread.

I saw that one, but there were more pics on her blog. I will go to searching. Thanks!

Here a cached copy of some of it:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hx0U87fEdtEJ:deedle-dede.blogspot.com/+deedle+dede&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

T.Y. Nicubird,

I copied one photo because Jason's work is so glorious. I will copy the rest, I want these Planters! 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #701 on: August 19, 2010, 03:52:47 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/musicworldnewstoday1#p/u/0/kAKVp_KMGe4

did this one get posted yet If so I missed it .. is it in spanish? it says what happens on Powell st. (terri Horman)

I believe it is Japanese as the musician is Aska. I have seen a lot of references to railroads in other cases and now they are showing pics of this. Really, nothing and no one should be dismissed. We all research different things, and I can tell you with certainty that this case is similar to others. I think there is much to be learned from researching peripheral people in this case. JMO

Hi,  Gee, that looks like a strip club out on the east side of Portland by 122nd and Glisan I think.  The building looks familiar as I used to work within a couple blocks of it.  It also looks like a bar out on either Powell or Division, east of 122nd.

So now they are saying on June 4th she was at a 'boobies-up' bar?  Does it fit the timeline?  She was seen on Germantown Rd, or in that area, between 10:30 and 11am.  Then Kaine said she was home at either 1:30 or 2.  I guess that could be where she went.  Take Newberry Rd down to Hwy #30, get on the Freemont bridge, back to the Banfield and it's pretty much freeway all the way. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #702 on: August 19, 2010, 03:53:29 PM »

When the boxes are empty, I can lift them off easily. Both are made of scrap Canadian cedar from the fences my boyfriend builds. The stands are made of pressure-treated 4x4 posts and 2x4 supports. The boxes are made of 3/4" fence boards (not pressure-treated) and lined with landscape fabric. I sealed the stands and the outside of all the boxes with a weather protectant and then filled them with Happy Frog potting soil.    It does say scrap Canadian cedar from her boyfriend. And it sounds like she did some of the work herself.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: August 19, 2010, 03:55:01 PM »

did this one get posted yet If so I missed it .. is it in spanish? it says what happens on Powell st. (terri Horman)

I believe it is Japanese as the musician is Aska. I have seen a lot of references to railroads in other cases and now they are showing pics of this. Really, nothing and no one should be dismissed. We all research different things, and I can tell you with certainty that this case is similar to others. I think there is much to be learned from researching peripheral people in this case. JMO

Hi,  Gee, that looks like a strip club out on the east side of Portland by 122nd and Glisan I think.  The building looks familiar as I used to work within a couple blocks of it.  It also looks like a bar out on either Powell or Division, east of 122nd.

So now they are saying on June 4th she was at a 'boobies-up' bar?  Does it fit the timeline?  She was seen on Germantown Rd, or in that area, between 10:30 and 11am.  Then Kaine said she was home at either 1:30 or 2.  I guess that could be where she went.  Take Newberry Rd down to Hwy #30, get on the Freemont bridge, back to the Banfield and it's pretty much freeway all the way. 
  But do like the term Boobies-Up Bar.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #704 on: August 19, 2010, 03:58:50 PM »

It would be interesting to find out where Sanchez has been moved to 

NoRose,

Maybe, Mexico!  Ole

Could be

NoRose,

I am puzzled, is there more than one Landscaper?  Was he IT?   The GJ is still in the process of interviewing locals.
 LE must be scouring Portland.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: August 19, 2010, 04:02:17 PM »

NoRose,

Maybe, Mexico!  Ole

Could be

NoRose,

I am puzzled, is there more than one Landscaper?  Was he IT?   The GJ is still in the process of interviewing locals.
The way I'm understanding this, yes. The man who is in jail, or was in jail is a relative of this Rudy Sanchez, who I believe is the one who owns the business. Now I don't know how many men Rudy has working for him.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #706 on: August 19, 2010, 04:05:41 PM »

When the boxes are empty, I can lift them off easily. Both are made of scrap Canadian cedar from the fences my boyfriend builds. The stands are made of pressure-treated 4x4 posts and 2x4 supports. The boxes are made of 3/4" fence boards (not pressure-treated) and lined with landscape fabric. I sealed the stands and the outside of all the boxes with a weather protectant and then filled them with Happy Frog potting soil.    It does say scrap Canadian cedar from her boyfriend. And it sounds like she did some of the work herself.

TY NoRose!

I copied and saved with the Planter photos.  She really sounds cleaver, smart and resourceful.  She finished up waterproofing and finishing touches.

She sketched these Planters out and he followed through on great work.  I DK if the finished produce look like her sketches. It would be nice if he included the sketches too. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: August 19, 2010, 04:05:54 PM »

I'm assuming this Rudy Sanchez who Blink thinks has something to do with Kyron's missing was the one that was involved with the police sting. What I am guessing is that Rudy is still doing lawn care work? But have no idea.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: August 19, 2010, 04:06:15 PM »

Blink On Crime - Kristian Horman »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...
blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/kristian-horman/ - Cached

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.
At this link it says he's Released
http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=j2fROvstUkZ9eSRaCJS85w==

Icould be wrong, but I think he is now in federal custody.

Thank-you, Gypsy!  I will sniff around the net.

He was in federal custody, and may still be, but today I learned he was moved.

Anselmo Sanchez?  Rudy a nickname?     Potective custody, State protective witness program?

Blink do you know where Sanchez was moved to? 

If he is in Federal custody he's most likely at Sheridan where the Federal prison is.  I knew a Mexican guy picked up on a drug charge and after going to court in Portland he was sent to Sheridan for about a month and then driven with several other prisoners down to a Fed facility in Az, maybe New Mexico to serve his time before he was then sent back to Mexico.  It was about 10 yrs ago.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: August 19, 2010, 04:07:17 PM »

TY NoRose!

I copied and saved with the Planter photos.  She really sounds cleaver, smart and resourceful.  She finished up waterproofing and finishing touches.

She sketched these Planters out and he followed through on great work.  I DK if the finished produce look like her sketches. It would be nice if he included the sketches too. 
They are very nice planters, and she seems talented also with building things. And if this was scrape material I don't see why it cost that much money for Jason.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #710 on: August 19, 2010, 04:07:55 PM »

NoRose,

Maybe, Mexico!  Ole

Could be

NoRose,

The way I'm understanding this, yes. The man who is in jail, or was in jail is a relative of this Rudy Sanchez, who I believe is the one who owns the business. Now I don't know how many men Rudy has working for him.

That was crystal clear, Thank-you. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: August 19, 2010, 04:08:49 PM »

Scandi, is this guy the one that Blink had the mugshot of, Rudy's relative, that was working with Rudy? Do you know how many landscapers work for Rudy?
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #712 on: August 19, 2010, 04:10:09 PM »

Here is a transcript for this one

What goes on in the heart of Powell Street Portland Oregon
Looking for missing child Kyron Horman
Looking for Terri Horman and the whereabouts of her thereof
Where did she really go the day Kyron Horman went missing
perhaps her friend DeDe will tell the truth
an old abandoned house bears the marks "Brought Dede"
an old house with a new roof how "odd" looking
So where was Terri Horman the day Kyron disappeared?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: August 19, 2010, 04:12:15 PM »

Here is a transcript for this one

What goes on in the heart of Powell Street Portland Oregon
Looking for missing child Kyron Horman
Looking for Terri Horman and the whereabouts of her thereof
Where did she really go the day Kyron Horman went missing
perhaps her friend DeDe will tell the truth
an old abandoned house bears the marks "Brought Dede"
an old house with a new roof how "odd" looking
So where was Terri Horman the day Kyron disappeared?

Thank-you.  And on the abandoned house the best I could see, it did look like Brought DeDe was written on the house 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #714 on: August 19, 2010, 04:12:41 PM »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.

Anselmo Sanchez?  Rudy a nickname?     Potective custody, State protective witness program?

If he is in Federal custody he's most likely at Sheridan where the Federal prison is.  I knew a Mexican guy picked up on a drug charge and after going to court in Portland he was sent to Sheridan for about a month and then driven with several other prisoners down to a Fed facility in Az, maybe New Mexico to serve his time before he was then sent back to Mexico.  It was about 10 yrs ago.

TY Scandi, good info.  I forgot the prison system transfer prisoners around to other States, wonder why?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: August 19, 2010, 04:17:49 PM »

Thank-you, Blonde. 

TY Scandi, good info.  I forgot the prison system transfer prisoners around to other States, wonder why?

My guess: to shake up the gang power structures, not let them get too organized.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: August 19, 2010, 04:18:32 PM »

((edit - posted in error))
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 05:02:17 PM by klaasend » Logged

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #717 on: August 19, 2010, 04:18:41 PM »

Scandi, is this guy the one that Blink had the mugshot of, Rudy's relative, that was working with Rudy? Do you know how many landscapers work for Rudy?

Hi Norose,  I am a bit confused on the LS issue as neither of those names matched.  Didn't we read something about the ecological landscaping project at Skyline Elem. that gave a name of the LS working on the project.  It was said at the time he was the guy Terri employed for the MFH and she met him at the school.

Another thing about Mexicans if they are here illegally, is they often use a fake name so LE can't trace who they really are if they are stopped for something.  Portland has quite an underground system which helps these men, including the ability to get fake ID for a price. 
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: August 19, 2010, 04:19:33 PM »

DeDe took Kyron to Washington I Believe IMO

the evening of the 4th

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #719 on: August 19, 2010, 04:22:33 PM »

Last night, before I went to bed, I prayed for God to let me know if I should continue on this search for Kyron, because I felt like I kept hitting a brick wall, and just feeling real frustration about this little guy not being home yet.

So I had a dream (now don't think I'm a Kook), and in the dream, over and over again, it kept saying Presbyterian is linked to World Cup + 955. When I woke up I asked hubby what the world cup is and he told me it was a soccer award.

Then I check my email, (I belong to a freecycle board), and I had this in my inbox from username v8soccer: [WoodburnFreecycle] WANTED: Science supplies needed for after school program
v8soccer
Add to Contacts
To:   WoodburnFreecycle@yahoogroups.com   

We are starting an after school SCIENCE program at a small elementary level school.

Then I remember Klaas mentioning that the church across the street (which is Presbyterian)  from Skyline was abandoned. Also, the 955 in the dream, I remembered someone mentioned one of the addresses of RS Landscaping was 955 Pacific Hwy, Woodburn, Oregon. So I did a reverse address on it and the name Sanchez came up.

All of this sounds strange, but the dream and coincidences are too much for me to ignore.

What if Kyron was put there and then moved that day? Please don't think I'm nuts. I just want some feedback from the Monkeys!  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.