April 26, 2024, 02:56:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221837 times)
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #720 on: August 19, 2010, 04:22:49 PM »

let me try the link to the map again

http://home.comcast.net/~andytom/Highways/htmlScripts/OR/I205-ORWA.xml

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: August 19, 2010, 04:23:03 PM »

Blink On Crime - Kristian Horman »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...
blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/kristian-horman/ - Cached

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.
At this link it says he's Released
http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=j2fROvstUkZ9eSRaCJS85w==

Icould be wrong, but I think he is now in federal custody.

Thank-you, Gypsy!  I will sniff around the net.

He was in federal custody, and may still be, but today I learned he was moved.

Anselmo Sanchez?  Rudy a nickname?     Potective custody, State protective witness program?

Blink do you know where Sanchez was moved to? 

If he is in Federal custody he's most likely at Sheridan where the Federal prison is.  I knew a Mexican guy picked up on a drug charge and after going to court in Portland he was sent to Sheridan for about a month and then driven with several other prisoners down to a Fed facility in Az, maybe New Mexico to serve his time before he was then sent back to Mexico.  It was about 10 yrs ago.

Thank you for your response Scandi.

He was in Sheridan for the past few weeks.

I think Blink is saying he was moved from there today.  I am wondering if anyone knows the next stop after Sheridan when you are on a USM hold?   Sounds like you feel he may be in a federal prison in Arizonia or New Mexico..interesting.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: August 19, 2010, 04:24:14 PM »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.

Anselmo Sanchez?  Rudy a nickname?     Potective custody, State protective witness program?

If he is in Federal custody he's most likely at Sheridan where the Federal prison is.  I knew a Mexican guy picked up on a drug charge and after going to court in Portland he was sent to Sheridan for about a month and then driven with several other prisoners down to a Fed facility in Az, maybe New Mexico to serve his time before he was then sent back to Mexico.  It was about 10 yrs ago.

TY Scandi, good info.  I forgot the prison system transfer prisoners around to other States, wonder why?

I think one reason is there are certain facilities for certain types of prisoners.  This guy I spoke of was found guilty on a felony drug charge and was an illegal alien.  The facility where he ended up right north of the border was where they send all the guys with his particular situation.  He served his sentence there of several years and was then driven across the border.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #723 on: August 19, 2010, 04:25:08 PM »

((edit - posted in error))

L7, Could you please help me understand this post?  Sorry to be dense.  The link doesn't work and I can't tell the parts you wrote from what you are 'quoting'??
TIA
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 05:02:49 PM by klaasend » Logged
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #724 on: August 19, 2010, 04:29:31 PM »

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Thank you for your response Scandi.

He was in Sheridan for the past few weeks.

I think Blink is saying he was moved from there today.  I am wondering if anyone knows the next stop after Sheridan when you are on a USM hold?   Sounds like you feel he may be in a federal prison in Arizonia or New Mexico..interesting.

Interesting.  All I know is what they did back then.  He was driven in a van with other prisoners of the same ILK and I got a call from him one night and he was in some town in Nevada on his way down to that Fed prison right north of the border.  Actually it was an officer in the van who called me and put him on the phone about me making an arrangement to send him money down at that facility.  OMG, thank goodness that part of my life is over.  I was such a sucker for this cutie, even sent him my good leather jacket as he didn't have a coat.     
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #725 on: August 19, 2010, 04:29:45 PM »

L7, Could you please help me understand this post?  Sorry to be dense.  The link doesn't work and I can't tell the parts you wrote from what you are 'quoting'??
TIA

let me try the link to the map again

http://home.comcast.net/~andytom/Highways/htmlScripts/OR/I205-ORWA.xml
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 05:03:22 PM by klaasend » Logged

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #726 on: August 19, 2010, 04:30:56 PM »

Lucky7, I am confused. Are you saying that Heather is involved and she told DeDe where to go? She explained that tweet in her thread. It's the location of a vegetable stand. Are you saying that she is sending a coded message? I'm not on board with that, but I'm interested in your thought process.
there is some extensive research I cannot post here that someone posted at TC.  I would rather not explain it here re heather.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 05:03:47 PM by klaasend » Logged

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #727 on: August 19, 2010, 04:33:26 PM »

I just want to make it clear I have opinions from info I am not saying anyones involved or names.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: August 19, 2010, 04:33:32 PM »

Hey Lucky7,  I lost my place from last night where we were talking about Newberry Rd and wondered if you have learned anything new.  Like maybe it was named after someone and who that would be?  Or any other little nuggets you might have come across on that road?  lol
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: August 19, 2010, 04:36:26 PM »

Hey Lucky7,  I lost my place from last night where we were talking about Newberry Rd and wondered if you have learned anything new.  Like maybe it was named after someone and who that would be?  Or any other little nuggets you might have come across on that road?  lol

not yet. but I will post if if I find anything.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #730 on: August 19, 2010, 04:37:37 PM »

Scandi, is this guy the one that Blink had the mugshot of, Rudy's relative, that was working with Rudy? Do you know how many landscapers work for Rudy?

Hi Norose,  I am a bit confused on the LS issue as neither of those names matched.  Didn't we read something about the ecological landscaping project at Skyline Elem. that gave a name of the LS working on the project.  It was said at the time he was the guy Terri employed for the MFH and she met him at the school.

Another thing about Mexicans if they are here illegally, is they often use a fake name so LE can't trace who they really are if they are stopped for something.  Portland has quite an underground system which helps these men, including the ability to get fake ID for a price. 
Thank-you, I thought that the landscaper did do work at the school, and Terri met him there. This is very confusing.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #731 on: August 19, 2010, 04:38:04 PM »

not yet. but I will post if if I find anything.

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #732 on: August 19, 2010, 04:38:30 PM »

I would like to note here that I am not blaming anyone... I am just saying I was trying to figure out what this could have meant.. and this is something that is interesting to me.
 I am not blaming heather at all.. but if DeDe metioned wilsonville (I meant to add DeDes tweet then maybe DeDe took Kyron to WA... Heather if you read this I am not blaming you at all)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 05:04:16 PM by klaasend » Logged

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: August 19, 2010, 04:43:06 PM »

I would like to retract Heathers tweet..

this is the one I meant to post..
DEDE Tweets..
Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C

sorry about posting it that way.. I Was not suggesting Heather has anything to to with this.. so I appologize heather for wording it that way.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: August 19, 2010, 04:43:19 PM »

Scandi, is this guy the one that Blink had the mugshot of, Rudy's relative, that was working with Rudy? Do you know how many landscapers work for Rudy?

Hi Norose,  I am a bit confused on the LS issue as neither of those names matched.  Didn't we read something about the ecological landscaping project at Skyline Elem. that gave a name of the LS working on the project.  It was said at the time he was the guy Terri employed for the MFH and she met him at the school.

Another thing about Mexicans if they are here illegally, is they often use a fake name so LE can't trace who they really are if they are stopped for something.  Portland has quite an underground system which helps these men, including the ability to get fake ID for a price. 
Thank-you, I thought that the landscaper did do work at the school, and Terri met him there. This is very confusing.

I'm wondering how we first got the name Rudy Sanchez?  I can't remember the link where we learned about the school landscape project and her meeting him there.   Maybe that is where his name came out.  If it stated the name of the LS firm and these 2 guys worked for him {since neither of their names were Rudy} - well I am confused about that and need to figure it out.  xox
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #735 on: August 19, 2010, 04:43:26 PM »

Lucky without saying anything you feel you shouldn't, what makes you think DeDe took Kyron to Washington the night of the 4th, and where in the world would she take him?
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: August 19, 2010, 04:43:56 PM »

I just want to make it clear I have opinions from info I am not saying anyones involved or names.

IMO a reasonable person will read your original post and infer that you are saying that Heather is involved in hiding Kyron. I don't believe this a fair assumption with the information that most of us have available to us. I have seen the research at TC, and I still don't understand the leap in logic that is required to get from the location of a farmstand to the location of a missing boy. If you are certain of your findings you should call the tipline. I'm not trying to bust your chops, but you made a loaded statement and then you told us you couldn't explain. 

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: August 19, 2010, 04:44:22 PM »

I would like to note here that I am not blaming anyone... I am just saying I was trying to figure out what this could have meant.. and this is something that is interesting to me.
 I am not blaming heather at all.. but if DeDe metioned wilsonville (I meant to add DeDes tweet then maybe DeDe took Kyron to WA... Heather if you read this I am not blaming you at all)

I would think that if this was planned and DeDe had Kyron with her, the plan would have included a planned route and you wouldn't be calling someone for directions...I am confused
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 05:04:38 PM by klaasend » Logged

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #738 on: August 19, 2010, 04:44:59 PM »

It would be interesting to find out where Sanchez has been moved to 

NoRose,

Maybe, Mexico!  Ole

Could be

NoRose,

I am puzzled, is there more than one Landscaper?  Was he IT?   The GJ is still in the process of interviewing locals.
 LE must be scouring Portland.   
Thought you might be interested in this.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/05/oregon.missing.boy/index.html
Investigators informed Kaine Horman of the murder-for-hire plot and said his wife may have tried to hire others as well, KGW reported, citing sources familiar with the conversation.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: August 19, 2010, 04:45:23 PM »

IMO a reasonable person will read your original post and infer that you are saying that Heather is involved in hiding Kyron. I don't believe this a fair assumption with the information that most of us have available to us. I have seen the research at TC, and I still don't understand the leap in logic that is required to get from the location of a farmstand to the location of a missing boy. If you are certain of your findings you should call the tipline. I'm not trying to bust your chops, but you made a loaded statement and then you told us you couldn't explain. 

Klaas, please delete my post. Lucky7 has clarified the information for me

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.