April 24, 2024, 04:54:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221769 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2010, 01:12:15 AM »

thanks.  I wish the author would have put text up explaining photo locations.  I don't get the choice of songs, I've heard that song many times and like it, but doesn't seem to fit.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2010, 01:13:35 AM »

I followed the Jonesr posts all the way to the bitter end (and argued along the way). I got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach with the whole thing, but it was like a train wreck that I couldn't look away from. I'm starting to get the same feeling with Jason Name Redacted. I think there is something 'offish'.

OTH, I guess we are all over TH for keeping her mouth shut, but then when someone pokes their head out and does talk, they get the same treatment. I just find it odd that someone that has had nothing to do with her in a year felt the need to involve himself in such a manner...going to the press, instead of just sticking to le.

If you followed it to the end, can you tell us what was posted at the end that got the thread pulled? Was something posted that could compromise the case?

Thanks.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2010, 01:16:16 AM »

Well, maybe I'm missing something but I expected more direct answers to questions asked.  In a nutshell, I'm disappointed.

Some are asking why Jason is single @ 41.  Wonder if he has ever been married, perhaps when he was much younger?

What could be more sinister than secreting away an innocent child or having any part or knowledge thereof and not coming forward with it.
If any of this is true, - if DeDe is involved - if, if, if?

It was very nice, though self-serving, of him to come and express his thoughts. I would guess he's very nervous and, like Heather, he's afraid of all the harm that "fame" can cast upon him and his business.

So, it's understandable the redundancy of his answers and why he carefully selected the questions to answer.

Now the question is, what are those two bits of information he passed on to the police last week.

Are they more substantial than what he offered us tonight?

Gotta go. Niters!

Hope they're more substantial than what he offered tonight.

Goodnight Itaryl
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2010, 01:16:29 AM »

I followed the Jonesr posts all the way to the bitter end (and argued along the way). I got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach with the whole thing, but it was like a train wreck that I couldn't look away from. I'm starting to get the same feeling with Jason Name Redacted. I think there is something 'offish'.

OTH, I guess we are all over TH for keeping her mouth shut, but then when someone pokes their head out and does talk, they get the same treatment. I just find it odd that someone that has had nothing to do with her in a year felt the need to involve himself in such a manner...going to the press, instead of just sticking to le.

And if DeDe is such a wonderful soul as he suggests and if he thinks so highly of her and can't fathom she would ever harm a child etc. etc. why didn't he pick up the phone and offer her support. 

Why does he think his "two tips" are valuable?

Guess I just don't get it.

Did you read his lastest post? IMO sounds a little bitter (or hurt) to me.  Just saying...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2010, 01:17:38 AM »

Melb -

You and I are the same age. I have a memory of an elephant when it comes to my childhood. Or my Teen years - after Motherhood at 24 all starts to move towards ( memory is not only of your own - but is to remember your child) Wow, yes it can be done. Women I feel have a better memory of day to day and can pull a memory out of a hat - without notice. Men recall Events, or times that were a focal point... for the most part. 

People have reasons for what they do. Some are handed total mayhem and they turn  it around and try to give back. That is the way they deal with it - is to be proactive.  Some that are dedicated to a point its that they leave their social life behind. That their work becomes their child. Or they commit themselves to something for a reason, that maybe of their past it was not so great. They recommit themselves to help others. Prevention for the next generation. It's all consuming. Maybe between charity orgs and his actual business ( paycheck) he has nothing else to offer to another.   

Not to compare the Men. Because I have a special place in my heart for this man. He Stands in his own Class.  Even though I may never never meet him.  Tim Miller. Look what has accomplished out of the most horrific event in his life. He turned it around to help the helpless in time of need. He is not one to insert himself. He comes to the rescue when he hears the the Words - HELP. And he brings his Troops that believe in him, his SAR obligations are met, and ppl do not expect one cent in return ( volunteers).   

Money is charity yes. It is. But when you have no clue that your money sent is actually going to reach the cause .. it Raises my Eyebrows within some of these charity orgs.  The Child Reach or Reach the Child org that is based out of VA - that is on Jason's business site. I wonder how many dollars actually reach the child. ( its not on him, its on the organization). 
I worked for a non-profits in my past. (one that I will not name/is within Medical research Humans) that I found the majority of monies sent were put towards HIGH Salary's .. beyond mind scope and parties rubbing shoulders ..within the elite ..yadda .. that most of the donations never met the cause...... or those who were in need. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2010, 01:17:52 AM »

Deenie ~

I do believe that the school needs to take 'some measure' of responsibility in this case, because the sci fair was an official school event, and the school had opened their doors at 8a.  Kyron arrived shortly after the doors opened for students/parents and whomever else showed up.  It's not like the school had guards at one door, signing students in as they walked thru, and/or seemingly anyone at all monitoring who waltzed thru their hallways. 

Nor did school staff seemingly keep an eye on the students before 9a, because it sounds as tho the students were allowed to wander the school grounds, if the groundskeeper is to be believed.  He said something to the effect that while he was out mowing the grass, he worried about the students who came outside the school bldg itself, to have a looksee at a garden plot area.  Where were the parents/teachers/chaperones of those students? 

What if one of those unattended students had been hurt that day?  Would the school itself have taken responsibility?  Well............... they would have had to, wouldn't they?  After all, school doors open to students/etc, an official school event (the sci fair), no official chaperone seem to have been insisted on between 8 and 9a.

The school, altho at first reporting that Kyron had been seen by others that morning, after Terri had left... backtracking on one/more of their own statements. 

Does it relieve the school of any responsibility re Kyron that morning, if it can be proven that no one except a child saw Kyron about 9a, supposedly after Terri had left?  That Terri was the last known adult to have seen Kyron, at 8.45a as she claims she waved goodbye to him in the hallway? 

Am thinking LE trying so dang hard to nail down that exact timing (8.45a) as THE last time Kyron was seen by an adult, (and all the hoopla about when the white truck may have been seen leaving)......... isn't so much about Terri or her timeline....... as it is about the school and their seeming lack of ability to take any measure of responsibility for Kyron at any point that day.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2010, 01:18:02 AM »

found by Deenie:
I found a guy that was posting under the name of Slaphappypappy- a body building site.
which led me to this article: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2133230/posts

which led me to hunt a bit also ....

My brother is a former cop. Retired after an injury on the job. Was in some very important posts.

Trust me, it’s worse than you think.

13 posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008 6:06:10 PM by SlapHappyPappy
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2133230/posts

.......so then looked for any info with a Name Redacted/Name Redacted2 being a "cop"

If you would like to be involved in the next RAD or RAD KIDS CLass, contact Det, Fenn, Sergeant Smith, Or Sgt. Name Redacted2 at the Granby Police department
http://www.granbypdblog.org/2008/10/

Not sure if connected - still looking around 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2010, 01:19:03 AM »

If you followed it to the end, can you tell us what was posted at the end that got the thread pulled? Was something posted that could compromise the case?

Thanks.

Some of the people at GLP told Trinity the information might cause problems with an ongoing criminal investigation, so he pulled the thread.  I don't believe it was one thing in particular. 

One thing that was very interesting was that the person called scooby (who we thought might be DeDe) went back and edited many of her posts, deleting a lot of information, before the thread was pulled.  Maybe she felt like she had revealed too much.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2010, 01:20:24 AM »

And if DeDe is such a wonderful soul as he suggests and if he thinks so highly of her and can't fathom she would ever harm a child etc. etc. why didn't he pick up the phone and offer her support. 

Why does he think his "two tips" are valuable?

Guess I just don't get it.

Did you read his lastest post? IMO sounds a little bitter (or hurt) to me.  Just saying...

No I didn't.  Going over there now.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2010, 01:21:53 AM »

Is this all we are going to get out of Jason? It is like the last presser. We thought we were going to get info., but then we got 'no comment'. I understand that he has a limit on what he can say, but...

Yup, a lot of words and nothing is said...

Well.. Jason seems to be telling us what he wants us to know, at first anyway.  And answering some questions along the way.  Perhaps he intends to go back and answer any missed questions as he has time.   

Well he ignored all my questions, and after I brought the wine even! Every time I hop to that thread and he's in the rafters, he leaves. I showered, so I don't know what the problem is. 

He says he is not married and has no kids. He enjoyed the 1977 MBA playoffs, so he must be (as per wyks) late 30s/early 40s.

Someone who stays single that old... umm... it's not you, hon.

Smile

I'm 43 and I remember Match Game '77.  The old game show with 6 celebs and 2 contestants who try to match funny logical answer.  Was on in the afternoon following soaps I believe.  Possible he's just the same age as me or a couple years older and would remember the playoffs.  Harlem Globe Trotters were super popular then and I recall that.  You find it hinky he's still single too?  Wait don't get offended anyone!  Let me say he seems on the outside to be a catch so it's unusual he's single.  That sound better?  I must admit, now you can boo hiss me, I tend to get a little nervous when I find out a single, approaching middle age man is somewhat consumed with childrens interests.  It's just me and I am sure he's done nothing but wonderful, charitable things for kids.  Like I said, it's just the overprotective Mom in me.  Radar always on!  This is all MOO and definately not to slander anyone and I do believe he's hinted to the very thing I honed in on.  JW would understand my concerns.  If I needed help and he was to offer I would not turn it down.

Man I remember that name but can't rememer the game show, I had to have seen it.

I can't say one way or the other until I meet a person. Yes there have been a few I'd find "hinky". ones I've met and for no proveable reason, they have sent off a red flag, but I also know quite a few older, childless people who volunteer or work with kids and they are amazing. Most I know their story and reasons for wanting kids as a big part of their lives. Stories from never finding a person to settle down with, to infertility, to cancer.

Proveable at the time I should say, one guy that sent off an alert in my head was really nice, had been part of the big brother program for years and everyone liked him, heck I liked him, he just wasn't someone I would trust alone with my kids, even my married almost 30 year old kid. lol He paid etc for a couple of his *little brothers* to take kick boxing at the studio where my boys took. I thought it was very generous and he was a nice talkative guy but......something was off....  well a few years ago he was busted in a cop ran chat line sting, arrested when he went to meet the 12 year old virgin aka cop at a dive motel.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2010, 01:24:38 AM »

Thanks.

OK, almost the end (sorry, that was a bad choice of words). I woke up and read his responses regarding his wife (I was the one asking if I could post the article regarding her). I only had a couple pages left and it got removed before I caught up. People were really getting disturbing, commenting on the possibility that he was guilty of killing her. Someone else felt as though another poster had threatened her, physically, so it was just more than the mods were going to tolerate IMO. I could be wrong and those last few pages could have had something crazy, but I can't be certain, one way or the other.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2010, 01:33:09 AM »

Thanks.

Some of the people at GLP told Trinity the information might cause problems with an ongoing criminal investigation, so he pulled the thread.  I don't believe it was one thing in particular. 

One thing that was very interesting was that the person called scooby (who we thought might be DeDe) went back and edited many of her posts, deleting a lot of information, before the thread was pulled.  Maybe she felt like she had revealed too much.

Thanks, Claycat. That makes sense. The jonesr thread has almost become a legend because it was pulled.

I tried to read it a few times, but the game playing was tiresome. It took so long for him to get to any point.

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2010, 01:35:45 AM »

this is her husband with pimpollo

John Raldeau Kerr
(Age 68)
Birth Date: 09/27/1941

Associated Names:
J Kerr
John R Kerr
Jrjohn R Kerr

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

Friends Of Pimpollo

Jerry Kerr is linked to Friends of Pimpollo He is Karen Kerrs only friend on FB

Karens facebook has no pic but it says :

College:University of Oregon '65
High School:Roseburg High School '61

Employer:Prudential Real Estate Professionals

Jerry Kerrs family conn on FB:
John Kerr
Kelley Unruh Kerr
Jim Kerr
Jack Kerr
Jerry Kerr
Leslie Kerr

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2010, 01:37:00 AM »

found by Deenie:
I found a guy that was posting under the name of Slaphappypappy- a body building site.
which led me to this article: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2133230/posts

which led me to hunt a bit also ....

My brother is a former cop. Retired after an injury on the job. Was in some very important posts.

Trust me, it’s worse than you think.

13 posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008 6:06:10 PM by SlapHappyPappy
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2133230/posts

.......so then looked for any info with a Name Redacted/Name Redacted2 being a "cop"

If you would like to be involved in the next RAD or RAD KIDS CLass, contact Det, Fenn, Sergeant Smith, Or Sgt. Name Redacted2 at the Granby Police department
http://www.granbypdblog.org/2008/10/

Not sure if connected - still looking around 

Zip...VERY interesting...thank you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2010, 01:37:15 AM »

Thanks.

OK, almost the end (sorry, that was a bad choice of words). I woke up and read his responses regarding his wife (I was the one asking if I could post the article regarding her). I only had a couple pages left and it got removed before I caught up. People were really getting disturbing, commenting on the possibility that he was guilty of killing her. Someone else felt as though another poster had threatened her, physically, so it was just more than the mods were going to tolerate IMO. I could be wrong and those last few pages could have had something crazy, but I can't be certain, one way or the other.

Thanks, pfaubush. There were a lot of strange posts in that thread, and it sounds as though it was getting out of hand. It was probably pulled because of that and not one post in particular.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2010, 01:37:42 AM »

Thanks Clay!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2010, 01:40:09 AM »

Is this all we are going to get out of Jason? It is like the last presser. We thought we were going to get info., but then we got 'no comment'. I understand that he has a limit on what he can say, but...

Well.. Jason seems to be telling us what he wants us to know, at first anyway.  And answering some questions along the way.  Perhaps he intends to go back and answer any missed questions as he has time.   

Well he ignored all my questions, and after I brought the wine even! Every time I hop to that thread and he's in the rafters, he leaves. I showered, so I don't know what the problem is. 

He says he is not married and has no kids. He enjoyed the 1977 MBA playoffs, so he must be (as per wyks) late 30s/early 40s.

Smile
( I do not understand the comments ) It shows replies to posts -yet not the original post. Unless you need to be on Internet Explorer?
Go to the link and see that the article was written by Maxine Bernstein
Canby(Oregon) cop bought steroids on the job, FBI says
The Oregonian ^ | Saturday November 15, 2008, 9:20 PM | by Maxine Bernstein

Scroll down to the comments- right above/under the comment with the Blue Waving flag is a comments written to Slaphappypappy. I have no clue where his posts are/that ppl responded to him.
Snip from the article: The article is about illegal activity and Steroid use Oregon -written 2008
Canby police had received numerous complaints about Deason and his alleged steroid use as early as 2001. Deason's two former wives also filed multiple domestic violence complaints against Deason with Canby police or the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office between 2001 and 2005. He was not charged with domestic abuse, but police directed Deason to get anger management counseling.

Deason's second wife, now Andrea Lyons, told the FBI she suspected Deason was using steroids when they were dating. She increasingly feared his mood swings, violent temper and his size. In 2001, she found syringes and small plastic vials of liquid in his gym bag, along with a handwritten list of steroids and their costs. She said when she asked Deason about it, he "blew it off" and told her to throw out the paper. She kept it and later turned it over to the FBI.

Deenie...good work...thank you.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2010, 01:43:00 AM »

thanks.  I wish the author would have put text up explaining photo locations.  I don't get the choice of songs, I've heard that song many times and like it, but doesn't seem to fit.

Whoever is making these videos - I think that the graphics are made to create further interest. They are copied from Google Maps. Who knows when these captions were taken of these roads? Could have been a year or more ago that Google captured these areas.
I can find my house on Google Map - Street view, view it. I know the capture was taken after I purchased the house. Which was in 2008, I know it was captured on Google within 2008 - because I originally had a American Flag hanging from my porch in mid summer 08- I added a tiny ceramic bird bath in late summer of 08 - in the front yard. It is shown on Google.  And in the Fall I had made changes that are not found in the Google street view today. My capture alive/current/my house on google is from late summer of 2008.  Within these vids  they are/map wise within the area's of Kyron's life. The words are what are important - Why though? Would one want to make such Video's ? Are the Police watching this person? Or are just letting them create more and more (compounded with the info they already know- allowing this person to speak easy?)
I found on Google maps ( Sunday) before he/she even posted the last *yesterday video - the Words on the concrete .. Locate. I found letters spray painted on the road - along side of the concrete NW St. Helens Road that said ANC. Was just that Letters ANC spay painted on the road/concrete and was next to the gravel/to the rail along side.  What that mean's ? I have to believe it was done by road workers. Not by someone that was leaving little tid bits of trail within Kyron's case. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2010, 01:43:32 AM »

As info wouldn't read too much about the music he/she is picking, tells me they aren't real experienced making and posting videos, or doesn't have a music library or doesn't know how to insert the music into the video before publishing.  They are using the music you can add to your video directly from youtube.
I make a lot of videos and my laptop crashed so am using my mom's and haven't added my music on to her laptop.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2010, 01:48:01 AM »

Smile
( I do not understand the comments ) It shows replies to posts -yet not the original post. Unless you need to be on Internet Explorer?
Go to the link and see that the article was written by Maxine Bernstein
Canby(Oregon) cop bought steroids on the job, FBI says
The Oregonian ^ | Saturday November 15, 2008, 9:20 PM | by Maxine Bernstein

Scroll down to the comments- right above/under the comment with the Blue Waving flag is a comments written to Slaphappypappy. I have no clue where his posts are/that ppl responded to him.
Snip from the article: The article is about illegal activity and Steroid use Oregon -written 2008
Canby police had received numerous complaints about Deason and his alleged steroid use as early as 2001. Deason's two former wives also filed multiple domestic violence complaints against Deason with Canby police or the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office between 2001 and 2005. He was not charged with domestic abuse, but police directed Deason to get anger management counseling.

Deason's second wife, now Andrea Lyons, told the FBI she suspected Deason was using steroids when they were dating. She increasingly feared his mood swings, violent temper and his size. In 2001, she found syringes and small plastic vials of liquid in his gym bag, along with a handwritten list of steroids and their costs. She said when she asked Deason about it, he "blew it off" and told her to throw out the paper. She kept it and later turned it over to the FBI.

Deenie...good work...thank you.

Right On, the body building site ( I don't think it is Jason though) http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/SlapHappyPappy/comment.php
this person was Banned
SlapHappyPappy
Banned
SlapHappyPappy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.