April 24, 2024, 03:12:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221765 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: August 19, 2010, 06:01:09 PM »

You all are such a chatty bunch! My work shift today was spent reading, reading, and reading and then reading some more! Wow!

I read the thread from Jason, the article he submitted and also the comments made to him and about him. I was reading the article when about 1/2 through I found myself asking, why am I be told any of this? I dont' really care about this. I have come to conclusion that what he says is interesting in a gossipy sort of way, but nothing to really be gained by any of it and he is another distraction.
I am still going with Dede and Terri are not lesbian lovers but simply friends who in the past year seem to have some things in common such as relationships that have been difficult. Perhaps Dede is seaking immunity because Terri had approached her about killing Kaine and they spoke about it? Just a guess

I am still considering the one very interesting theory about this being the MFH plot by doing kidnapping Kyron and while a money drop happened Kaine would be killed. I think that is jsut a crazy enough plan to make it believeable.

I do think there is still that possibility that this is just a stranger abduction or Terri simply killed Kyron.

I also wonder about the Kristian case. I still want to know who all was in that bed. When he said they all were in bed, who is "all". Where are Kaines parents, aunts, uncles, cousins? Where is his family and why are they not commenting on any of this? Something is just not right about any of the silence, why the silence?

The video's are curious to me. Seems that they started when that Jones guy went away but then again, a person gets so much attention if a video goes viral so maybe it is attention seaking. The music is going along with little tid bits from the news. Example a video is put up using the language of a place Dede was said to have taught in, Japan.

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: August 19, 2010, 06:01:24 PM »

I apologize after catching up on all the posts, I now forgot who asked about where we learned of Rudy Sanchez-

It was from me, here:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

This is absolutely the guy who participated in the "sting" on June 26th, and testified before the grand jury on August 4th.

B

But that's not Rudy it is a relative, right? 

The post by Blink is referring to Rudy. He is the sting guy and the one who went to the GJ. The picture is of Anslemo. Blink says they are connected by common relatives, but their social security numbers do not line up with other info found on them, so she cannot confirm they are related. They are 2 different people.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: August 19, 2010, 06:02:32 PM »

Lucky without saying anything you feel you shouldn't, what makes you think DeDe took Kyron to Washington the night of the 4th, and where in the world would she take him?

well I made a mistake and put heathers tweet one that Sorry Heather if your reading..

But with dedes tweet on the location the airport is there and a reporter said there was a tip kyron was seen at the airport.
so thats why i think that..

(Nothing to do with Heathers tweet) I am not blaming her at all it was just a coinsidence her tweet had the same rd on it)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BtnFlcCZMmEJ:scaredmonkeys.net/index.php%3Ftopic%3D8300.520+Kyron+sighting+at+the+airport+in+OR&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera
Thank-you, the sighting at the airport was the 10th.
Thank you
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #823 on: August 19, 2010, 06:02:55 PM »

Wyks I just saw the questions you asked Jason on his thread  very interesting questions.

Thanks Rosie.  This is what happens when I sleep all night and half the next day.  Come back wired!   Monkey Devil!

Hope you are feeling better. No just very interesting questions 

Awwww thanks Rosie.   an angelic monkey  Am feeling a bit better each day, just tire very easily.  Am about to take a lil nap. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: August 19, 2010, 06:03:04 PM »

I apologize after catching up on all the posts, I now forgot who asked about where we learned of Rudy Sanchez-

It was from me, here:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

This is absolutely the guy who participated in the "sting" on June 26th, and testified before the grand jury on August 4th.

B

The post by Blink is referring to Rudy. He is the sting guy and the one who went to the GJ. The picture is of Anslemo. Blink says they are connected by common relatives, but their social security numbers do not line up with other info found on them, so she cannot confirm they are related. They are 2 different people.

After reading Klaas's post perhaps I have no idea who went to the GJ. I must have misread Blink's post.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #825 on: August 19, 2010, 06:04:14 PM »

What I find weird, Rudy was at the GJ I can't believe there wasn't a film of him coming or going 
They probably have a separate entrance for prisoners and I presume the media is camped at the front door
I think that I'm losing my mind  The picture of this 28 year old is in jail, Rudy the thirtysomething I thought went to the GJ?

I'm not sure we know the name of the person who testified in front of the gj.  I assumed it was Anselmo and not Rudy but I suppose it could be both. 

Klaas Im confused didnt blink say Rudy was not Anselmo? and if Anselmo is on her site is that not the right rudy? sorry I am soooo confused!haha

I did read an artical and DD did tell me the landscaper with MFH was Francisco Sanchez

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: August 19, 2010, 06:04:23 PM »

This is Anselmo Sanchez Sanchez, and he is currently housed in the Federal Lock Up in Sheridan.

ANSELMO SANCHEZ-SANCHEZ     72474-065      28-White-M      UNKNOWN      SHERIDAN FCI
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: August 19, 2010, 06:05:22 PM »

Oh Ok Klaas I see what your saying..

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: August 19, 2010, 06:06:04 PM »

It was from me, here:

B

Correct and thank you, I provided the link to the article, which identifies both separately.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #829 on: August 19, 2010, 06:09:13 PM »

Oh Ok I understand now..

Have you heard the name Francisco? I heard he was the owener and the one for MFH Plot

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #830 on: August 19, 2010, 06:11:01 PM »

You all are such a chatty bunch! My work shift today was spent reading, reading, and reading and then reading some more! Wow!

I read the thread from Jason, the article he submitted and also the comments made to him and about him. I was reading the article when about 1/2 through I found myself asking, why am I be told any of this? I dont' really care about this. I have come to conclusion that what he says is interesting in a gossipy sort of way, but nothing to really be gained by any of it and he is another distraction.
I am still going with Dede and Terri are not lesbian lovers but simply friends who in the past year seem to have some things in common such as relationships that have been difficult. Perhaps Dede is seaking immunity because Terri had approached her about killing Kaine and they spoke about it? Just a guess

I am still considering the one very interesting theory about this being the MFH plot by doing kidnapping Kyron and while a money drop happened Kaine would be killed. I think that is jsut a crazy enough plan to make it believeable.

I do think there is still that possibility that this is just a stranger abduction or Terri simply killed Kyron.

I also wonder about the Kristian case. I still want to know who all was in that bed. When he said they all were in bed, who is "all". Where are Kaines parents, aunts, uncles, cousins? Where is his family and why are they not commenting on any of this? Something is just not right about any of the silence, why the silence?

The video's are curious to me. Seems that they started when that Jones guy went away but then again, a person gets so much attention if a video goes viral so maybe it is attention seaking. The music is going along with little tid bits from the news. Example a video is put up using the language of a place Dede was said to have taught in, Japan.

Good points, TG!  And I agree, the silence from Kaine's family is deafening. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #831 on: August 19, 2010, 06:21:53 PM »

*you* not your..  lol

Knew exactly what you meant!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #832 on: August 19, 2010, 06:24:27 PM »

What I find weird, Rudy was at the GJ I can't believe there wasn't a film of him coming or going 
They probably have a separate entrance for prisoners and I presume the media is camped at the front door
I think that I'm losing my mind  The picture of this 28 year old is in jail, Rudy the thirtysomething I thought went to the GJ?

I'm not sure we know the name of the person who testified in front of the gj.  I assumed it was Anselmo and not Rudy but I suppose it could be both. 
Thank-you, yes it could have been both.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: August 19, 2010, 06:32:42 PM »

Lucky without saying anything you feel you shouldn't, what makes you think DeDe took Kyron to Washington the night of the 4th, and where in the world would she take him?

well I made a mistake and put heathers tweet one that Sorry Heather if your reading..

But with dedes tweet on the location the airport is there and a reporter said there was a tip kyron was seen at the airport.

(Nothing to do with Heathers tweet) I am not blaming her at all it was just a coinsidence her tweet had the same rd on it)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BtnFlcCZMmEJ:scaredmonkeys.net/index.php%3Ftopic%3D8300.520+Kyron+sighting+at+the+airport+in+OR&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

thanks blonde heres a link I found tied to dedes tweet directions. the one about heads up pdx peeps the heat is on at red robin and theres no a/c in wilsonville < (somethin like that)

http://home.comcast.net/~andytom/Highways/htmlScripts/OR/I205-ORWA.xml

she lived in Tualatin
-205 in Washington and Oregon is the Portland
I-205 connects to I-5 between Tualatin and Wilsonville OR leads to airport..
What date was that tweet?
Hi Donks
here it is with the date
Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on.
7:07 PM Jul 9th via txt .

Found this

Denise Hines Smith ‎@Douglas & @ Angela: Thanks for the support. I kinda felt stupid posting it here. But, I went back and found it. " 14 days ago (which would have been July 9th) Heads up PDX peeps: Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on." @Angela I think you are EXACTLY right, communicating with IMO others who may be involved. I did what you suggested, Douglas, and got no one on the phone. The hold time is 10 minutes. I will call again when I find my phone charger and plug in, don't wanna lose the call. Could someone maybe look and see what the weather was on July 9th? I swear it was one of those REALLY HOT days we had? But, then again, I could be wrong. I just wanna have all my 'ducks in a row' when I call back, so I can also give them that info. It is highly possible, they already have this info and that's fine. As long as someone just checks it out. Again, if someone could look that up on the internet, I would appreciate it immensly - it is so hard not having internet and having to do all this with my cell! Thanks again!
July 23 at 10:42pm ·

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RKYagPEyxr0J:www.facebook.com/posted.php%3Fid%3D125336750831264%26share_id%3D146908461986676%26comments%3D1+Red+Robin+in+Wilsonville+has+no+A/C.+june+8+2010&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: August 19, 2010, 06:36:05 PM »

thanks blonde heres a link I found tied to dedes tweet directions. the one about heads up pdx peeps the heat is on at red robin and theres no a/c in wilsonville < (somethin like that)

http://home.comcast.net/~andytom/Highways/htmlScripts/OR/I205-ORWA.xml

she lived in Tualatin
-205 in Washington and Oregon is the Portland
I-205 connects to I-5 between Tualatin and Wilsonville OR leads to airport..
What date was that tweet?
Hi Donks
here it is with the date
Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on.
7:07 PM Jul 9th via txt .

Found this

Denise Hines Smith ‎@Douglas & @ Angela: Thanks for the support. I kinda felt stupid posting it here. But, I went back and found it. " 14 days ago (which would have been July 9th) Heads up PDX peeps: Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on." @Angela I think you are EXACTLY right, communicating with IMO others who may be involved. I did what you suggested, Douglas, and got no one on the phone. The hold time is 10 minutes. I will call again when I find my phone charger and plug in, don't wanna lose the call. Could someone maybe look and see what the weather was on July 9th? I swear it was one of those REALLY HOT days we had? But, then again, I could be wrong. I just wanna have all my 'ducks in a row' when I call back, so I can also give them that info. It is highly possible, they already have this info and that's fine. As long as someone just checks it out. Again, if someone could look that up on the internet, I would appreciate it immensly - it is so hard not having internet and having to do all this with my cell! Thanks again!
July 23 at 10:42pm ·

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RKYagPEyxr0J:www.facebook.com/posted.php%3Fid%3D125336750831264%26share_id%3D146908461986676%26comments%3D1+Red+Robin+in+Wilsonville+has+no+A/C.+june+8+2010&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera
thanks blonde thats interesting.. that douglas guy was on there too I saw..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #835 on: August 19, 2010, 06:40:29 PM »

Okay now I understand with Rudy and Anselmo, but now who is Francisco 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: August 19, 2010, 06:46:23 PM »

i know im late again, still 4pg behind, about that video it is

this videos music
http://www.youtube.com/user/musicworldnewstoday1#p/u/0/kAKVp_KMGe4

is this song i belive,Carpenters Close To You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU&feature=related

ok back to catching up

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #837 on: August 19, 2010, 06:52:26 PM »

It was from me, here:

B

Now I am confused...this if I am not mistaken is the photo of Anselmo, not Rudy...this is a bit behind, been going back and forth taking cookies out of the oven.

Side note, random thoughts...somewhere in a news article I have a memory a possibility of Washington state. Another of Arlington(one in Oregon, Washington as well, ...close to Canadian border). If Lucky7 is onto something(and I feel this is valid)...this might be an avenue to pursue? I really suck at entering the right phrases for search...this could be a combination of things I have read , news, blogs, psychics...

Stashed/safe house/underground...I believe may all be referring to the same thing, different wording...I also believe there are probably more of these organizations than we can even imagine. Some with the right intent, some just plain zealots , professionals, novice, who knows? If Kyron is in one of these "places", who knows the motivation behind it or if they were lied to,why they have not as yet come forward? If these work that way, he would go from one to the next without them knowing where he had been or was going. Kind of a "need to know" basis?

Off to ponder more and eat more molasses sugar cookies...maybe the sugar will help bring more coherent thoughts...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: August 19, 2010, 06:53:35 PM »

Grey, I need you to pur me another drink. It's going to be a long night. 

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: August 19, 2010, 06:54:15 PM »

Grey, I need you to pur me another drink. It's going to be a long night. 

pour = pur. Perhaps you should cut me off. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.