April 26, 2024, 09:56:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221841 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: August 19, 2010, 07:59:25 PM »

Okay now I understand with Rudy and Anselmo, but now who is Francisco 

Grey, I need you to pur me another drink. It's going to be a long night. 

Hi NoRose & Monkey's,

Who is Francisco?  I understand Rudy and Selmo, who could Francisco be?  Please, dont' send me over to BOC.  TIA

My goodness I got the name wrong hahaa
here it is
snipped....
Rudolfo has a crew of three so maybe one of his crew knows something too. Rudolfo did not come forward with this information to police at the time.
End of snip..
Rudolfo is the owner and Im sure we pulled his records here...
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5610004/kyron_horman_breaking_news3_search_pg2.html?cat=34

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: August 19, 2010, 08:00:03 PM »

This is Anselmo Sanchez Sanchez, and he is currently housed in the Federal Lock Up in Sheridan.

ANSELMO SANCHEZ-SANCHEZ     72474-065      28-White-M      UNKNOWN      SHERIDAN FCI

Okay..but I thought you said earlier that he was moved today from that federal facility?

One question, please, why is he in prison?    Thank-you for your time.

All I know is that he has been at Sheridan on a USM hold for the past few weeks..prior to that he was in the county prison.  USM covers a lot of ground..first I would suspect he is illegally in the country..second..I believe he may have worked for Rudy and/or been related to Rudy..therefore he is of interest in this case.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #862 on: August 19, 2010, 08:03:36 PM »

phaubush - I don't comment here much (because I don't KNOW a d--n thing!) Just wanted to let you know that it's not "personal." Mostly Monkeys just don't have the answers off the tops of our furry heads.

I sometimes post something like this:
"Walk away from the computer and take 4,000 deep breaths. It's not about ME - it's about <missing person, e.g. Kyron>."

Zinnia - Go to the link below; ask Monkey Brandi to give you a gorgeous zinnia avatar. (Or you can give her the one you've tried to use - I think.)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.4040

Monkey CBB also does great avatars and she has several threads.

All of these avatar threads are in "The Monkey Lounge."

Carry on.

Thanks Msmarple!  That's a good tip! Smile  What I was planning on using as an avatar is a picture of one of my paintings, but for some reason I can't seem to get it to load correctly.  Maybe I will give it another try.  Maybe it's not the right kind of saved file.

Zinna, Glorious painting! That is one happy Doggie. I apologize I am O.T.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #863 on: August 19, 2010, 08:08:05 PM »

This is Anselmo Sanchez Sanchez, and he is currently housed in the Federal Lock Up in Sheridan.

ANSELMO SANCHEZ-SANCHEZ     72474-065      28-White-M      UNKNOWN      SHERIDAN FCI

Okay..but I thought you said earlier that he was moved today from that federal facility?

One question, please, why is he in prison?    Thank-you for your time.

All I know is that he has been at Sheridan on a USM hold for the past few weeks..prior to that he was in the county prison.  USM covers a lot of ground..first I would suspect he is illegally in the country..second..I believe he may have worked for Rudy and/or been related to Rudy..therefore he is of interest in this case.

Gypsy, you are clear as a Bell, T.Y.  Is it legal to hold someone on Suspicion?  I thought INS bounced illegals back home.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: August 19, 2010, 08:09:41 PM »

Is this some kind of typo?

Name Redacted said he met Spicher while they were taking a chemistry class together at Portland Community College's Rock Creek campus. He said he got to know her over 10 months and dated her for two months of that time.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101101779.html

Let me clear this point...

According to what Jason Name Redacted had said, it was understood that they had dated for ten months.

Not that they knew each other for ten months and dated two.

I want someone to ask him about this tonight when he's on, if I'm not around.

Thanks.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: August 19, 2010, 08:13:49 PM »

Hi NoRose & Monkey's,

Who is Francisco?  I understand Rudy and Selmo, who could Francisco be?  Please, dont' send me over to BOC.  TIA

Francisco is no one. It is a name that Lucky7 used in error and the confusion began (continued?). This thread has gone in circles faster than a carnival ride. It may be the motion or the generous drinks Grey is pouring, but I think I am woozy...

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #866 on: August 19, 2010, 08:15:10 PM »

Hi NoRose & Monkey's,

Francisco is no one. It is a name that Lucky7 used in error and the confusion began (continued?). This thread has gone in circles faster than a carnival ride. It may be the motion or the generous drinks Grey is pouring, but I think I am woozy...

Thanks, I am not even drinking except a smoothie and I'm woozy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: August 19, 2010, 08:17:15 PM »

Name Redacted said he met Spicher while they were taking a chemistry class together at Portland Community College's Rock Creek campus. He said he got to know her over 10 months and dated her for two months of that time.

According to what Jason Name Redacted had said, it was understood that they had dated for ten months.

Thanks.

Thanks, I sure misunderstood that.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: August 19, 2010, 08:17:27 PM »

here it is
snipped....
Rudolfo has a crew of three so maybe one of his crew knows something too. Rudolfo did not come forward with this information to police at the time.
End of snip..
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5610004/kyron_horman_breaking_news3_search_pg2.html?cat=34

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: August 19, 2010, 08:19:14 PM »

So understood, we are talking about two landscapers, not about any others that may be part of the business.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #870 on: August 19, 2010, 08:20:59 PM »

here it is
snipped....
End of snip..
Muffybee thank you for posting this again. I need to stop looking at ten screens before I sit down and post.. Smile

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: August 19, 2010, 08:22:33 PM »

here it is
snipped....
End of snip..
Rudolfo has a crew of three so maybe one of his crew knows something too. Rudolfo did not come forward with

this information to police at the time. Why? The police questioned him about working at the Horman residence.

Kaine didn't even know that a landscaper was hired. (Oregonlive.com)

I also found a real estate license for Terri L. Moulton in Wanatche, Washington. There is real estate for sale on Logie Trail. Did the police grab the computer to check what research she was doing online as Terri seems to be computer literate?https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/bpdLicenseQuery/lqsSearchResults.aspx?SessID=4118

Anderson Cooper asked questions of the family and Sheriff's Department and the article pointed out that Kaine said he and Kyron were planning to go to California to visit friends and do some site seeing just before Kyron disappeared. Was Terri going on this trip? Was there some kind of anger if she wasn't going?

Cook was on the scene too quick for comfort. His role in this is deeper and then he injects himself right into the home of Kaine Horman, buddying up to Terri. Come on that's too close already that he just shows up and arrogantly buys the press some drinks as a bone. Then he seems to be smirking. Did he and Kaine get along in school? Why would Cook be so friendly with Terri? (Michael Cook is another M clue). I think he was flaunting himself in front of the media the day he went to Kaine's house with food. He came to the rescue the wrong way, if you know what I mean.

It seems to me that there should be a law to compel people to talk in these cases. They have the right to remain silent and when they do this, we know they have something to hide and knowledge about the crime.The Amish community shuns those that go against their doctrines and principles. I believe this is kind of what is happening to Terri. People know that she is involved in Kyron's disappearance, possibly responsible and are speaking out against her. Now Terri feels she is getting death threats. Maybe this is her guilty conscious. She is the one coordinating a murder for hire plot so she thinks people are doing that to her now. There are consequences to behavior Terri. If you really are a teacher than you should know that. I cannot find any licenses or certifications indicating Terri is a teacher. Has anyone else found any?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #872 on: August 19, 2010, 08:29:14 PM »

here it is
snipped....
End of snip..
Muffybee thank you for posting this again. I need to stop looking at ten screens before I sit down and post.. Smile

There is a Fran----- Sanchez-Sanchez, Beaverton, Portland, Cornelius, Oregon, www.Intelius.com
I just want to see photos of these guy's without their shirts on.  Monkey Devil!

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: August 19, 2010, 08:32:02 PM »

Thanks.

I have no plans to write a book about this. I have no information on human trafficking or underground railroads. I can't recall DeDe mentioning a safe place where she would go, only home where her parents live. I have never met Terri or Kaine or even recall their names mentioned.   " I did not call DeDe directly because I have had no contact with her in a year and have no feeling for her since March 2009."
 We ended our relationship on good terms and agreed not to call each other in the future (actually she agreed not to call me). I possess no inside information...
   This is from Jason's thread...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8387.140
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #874 on: August 19, 2010, 08:32:45 PM »

Hi NoRose & Monkey's,

Thanks, Nicubird,  I am at peace I didn't write his full name in the blog.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #875 on: August 19, 2010, 08:33:51 PM »

Blink On Crime - Kristian Horman »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...
blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/kristian-horman/ - Cached

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.

Aren't people confusing the landscaper Terri hired with the lawnmower guy hired by the school? The one from the school drove a white truck.

Is there a link to prove that the landscaper Terri hired drove a white truck? Other than that post?

Thanks.

The person who was in INS custody was Anselmo Sanchez the one that went to her door and was the LS supposedly involved with the MFH plot was Rudy Sanchez.  Per info Blink had given to the group previously. 

As for the truck, RS Landscaping trucks are white. I don't know for positive but believe they are also Fords.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: August 19, 2010, 08:36:55 PM »

Thanks.

I have no plans to write a book about this. I have no information on human trafficking or underground railroads. I can't recall DeDe mentioning a safe place where she would go, only home where her parents live. I have never met Terri or Kaine or even recall their names mentioned.   " I did not call DeDe directly because I have had no contact with her in a year and have no feeling for her since March 2009."
 We ended our relationship on good terms and agreed not to call each other in the future (actually she agreed not to call me). I possess no inside information...
   This is from Jason's thread...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8387.140

I don't get it. Either it's a typo, or... since he said they split up in March, then that means they dated for two months... that puts their "dating" starting in... January 2009?

She lost her job in January 2009!

Does that mean that she started to become a lazy, fat, etc... etc.. when?

Anyway, I won't push the topic, since I know other stuff is being discussed. But, I had in my mind that they had dated for 10 months!

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #877 on: August 19, 2010, 08:39:10 PM »

Yes, she was depressed, she said that when she gets that way nobody can help her. Her family can not say anything to get her motivated again, according to what she told me.
Jason Name Redacted       So I just have to ask, why then say some of the things you did about DeDe? If she deals with depression like this, this will not help the situation 

No rose colored glasses; I wish I could send you real hugs over the internet.  I KNOW what you are saying here, I've been there too.  I read your brave posts about Post Partum Depression.  I never suffered from that but I have PTSD.  I agree SO MUCH with this post.  Can you even IMAGINE if a past love came forward in the town where you lived and wrote a letter like this?  THEN was on TV and the internet going ON AND ON about your personal and financial woes?  I wouldn't be able to get out of bed.  I think it's nasty and uncalled for.

I was always taught that even if you don't like someone, if you see them being treated wrongly you step forward.  Whatever I may think of Dede personally I do believe that thrashing her publicly like this is just WRONG.  And for everything that Jason has said about her so far?  And for all the people out there saying she should be 'hung' because of her smirk?  I have AS OF YET to see her come on the internet with a DETAILED letter bashing Jason or anyone else for that matter.

I understand justamama I also have PTSD. It can be so difficult to even function at times. I go to work and come home to my furkids where I feel safe.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: August 19, 2010, 08:43:54 PM »

OK the statement analysis of Jason's letter has reappeared. Klaas, I copied it this time just in case it goes poof again.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/dede-spicher-ex-boyfriend-writes.html

I seriously have to stop reading that blog.  I have tried and tried to find some background on this person and to no luck.  I have found that if I click on the profile information it's like riding a Merry Go Round.  Just keeps going around and around.

What are the qualifications of this person to do a statement analysis? 

I read through this last one on Jason's letter and some of it does make sense but if you REALLY read it, it makes sense because basically it's just re-stating the letter itself.

I don't know...

His name is Peter Hyatt. He is employed as an investigator in the state of Maine. He has been using statement analysis as part of his profession since 1997. He also teaches classes on the subject.

Here's a google search link that will help you with your research:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=investigator+maine+%22statement+analysis%22&as_epq=peter+hyatt&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=10&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images

Here is link in which Peter Hyatt signs his post at Seamus O'Reilly:

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/red-squirrels.html

Sincerely, I don't know how you found that.  I looked for a bit yesterday and a LOT today and I just kept going in circles.  Maybe I really didn't want to find it.

Thank you!
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: August 19, 2010, 08:50:12 PM »

Hi NoRose & Monkey's,

Maybe I should change my avitar and things will slow down for us all?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.