April 26, 2024, 09:56:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221873 times)
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #920 on: August 19, 2010, 09:44:01 PM »

Sorry to keep on about this Seamus O'Reily /Peter Hyatt person, but I'm very interested in this field and I wonder how this person obtained ANY type of 'credential' in this area.  In my own search to understand this I have found other people out here seeking the same exact answer and they don't seem to be finding it either to any satisfaction.

Probably another reason I'm just struggling with this is that some people are quoting him and linking his blog as some source to give a nod to when trying to give credibility to their point of view.  As far as I'm concerned, my life's experiences, my training in another field and my personality ALSO makes me a self-proclaimed expert in statement analysis.

I found a person with the same name and I do believe this to be the same person and YES, he IS an 'investigator' but I do believe that identification is being stretched to claim a greater role than really is.  This is public information and was posted on a public site.

http://www.maine.gov/dhhs/OACPDS/DS/APS/staff.html

Districts 6,7/Region III (southern Aroostook, Piscataquis, Penobscot, Washington & Hancock Counties)
Peter Hyatt, DHHS APS Investigator
176 Hogan Road
Bangor, Maine 04401
Telephone: 207-941-4751 or 1-800-963-9491
FAX: 207-941-4389, T
DD: 1-800-606-0215

He's an 'investigator' for Adult Protective Services for the state of Maine in the areas listed.

I simply think he is an interesting read. I haven't really looked into it any more than the link I gave you. As for being expert, I have no idea if he truly is, but I like his blog. Since I don't truly know his credentials specifically, I post the link and refer to it as "interesting read." I know I've never used his blog to support or refute any of my opinions, and I cannot recall another monkey doing so either. I'll stop posting the links if others find it troubling. I figured Klaas would slap my hands if she didn't want a link posted here.

Anyway...Would you like Grey to pour you a drink? I find it makes my confusion seem explainable. 

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #921 on: August 19, 2010, 09:49:35 PM »

I have seen 2 references to a rumor that TH painted Kyron's room after Kaine left.
One on IS and one when I googled for info............but didn't save the link.
Has anyone else heard about this ?  Did I miss a monkey post w/ regard to this RUMOR?
IF  true it breaks my heart. 
Whether she is a suspect or not, involved or not, guilty or not
I think this is an insult to Kyron and his dad.
To me, imo, it seems a 'slap'.
P
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: August 19, 2010, 09:52:58 PM »

Justamama,
Arc,
does Arc= SG?
sorry to be OT.
No pm here so ................
Thanks
P

NO, NO, NO.  Absolutely no.
Also sorry to be OT, wish I could send you a carrier pigeon or maybe a box of chocolates with a note.
I no longer am associated or affiliated with any of that at all.  I like it here.  This is a WAY better class of people.  I've been spreading the word.

I LOVE IT HERE, TOO, ARC.

I KNEW IT
I KNEW YOU WEREN'T.
I KNEW IT.
do you have a throw away email like hotmail?
if not, I will make one and send it to you.

I'm not sure how send you my email, I no longer have a 'home' at that other zoo.  I'll think on it, maybe someone here knows how to send messages back and forth through here?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: August 19, 2010, 09:54:12 PM »

I have seen 2 references to a rumor that TH painted Kyron's room after Kaine left.
Has anyone else heard about this ?  Did I miss a monkey post w/ regard to this RUMOR?
P

Awwww.. haven't heard about that yet, Tolerance.  Am curious along with you, if any other monkeys have.  If she did that, yes.... seems wrong on several levels.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: August 19, 2010, 09:55:57 PM »

Justamama,
Arc,
does Arc= SG?
sorry to be OT.
No pm here so ................
Thanks
P

NO, NO, NO.  Absolutely no.
Also sorry to be OT, wish I could send you a carrier pigeon or maybe a box of chocolates with a note.
I no longer am associated or affiliated with any of that at all.  I like it here.  This is a WAY better class of people.  I've been spreading the word.

I LOVE IT HERE, TOO, ARC.

I KNEW IT
I KNEW YOU WEREN'T.
I KNEW IT.
do you have a throw away email like hotmail?
if not, I will make one and send it to you.

I'm not sure how send you my email, I no longer have a 'home' at that other zoo.  I'll think on it, maybe someone here knows how to send messages back and forth through here?

Please email me at your convenience at Patkid@hotmail.com
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #925 on: August 19, 2010, 09:57:20 PM »

Sorry to keep on about this Seamus O'Reily /Peter Hyatt person, but I'm very interested in this field and I wonder how this person obtained ANY type of 'credential' in this area.  In my own search to understand this I have found other people out here seeking the same exact answer and they don't seem to be finding it either to any satisfaction.

Probably another reason I'm just struggling with this is that some people are quoting him and linking his blog as some source to give a nod to when trying to give credibility to their point of view.  As far as I'm concerned, my life's experiences, my training in another field and my personality ALSO makes me a self-proclaimed expert in statement analysis.

I found a person with the same name and I do believe this to be the same person and YES, he IS an 'investigator' but I do believe that identification is being stretched to claim a greater role than really is.  This is public information and was posted on a public site.

Districts 6,7/Region III (southern Aroostook, Piscataquis, Penobscot, Washington & Hancock Counties)
176 Hogan Road
Bangor, Maine 04401

He's an 'investigator' for Adult Protective Services for the state of Maine in the areas listed.

I simply think he is an interesting read. I haven't really looked into it any more than the link I gave you. As for being expert, I have no idea if he truly is, but I like his blog. Since I don't truly know his credentials specifically, I post the link and refer to it as "interesting read." I know I've never used his blog to support or refute any of my opinions, and I cannot recall another monkey doing so either. I'll stop posting the links if others find it troubling. I figured Klaas would slap my hands if she didn't want a link posted here.

Anyway...Would you like Grey to pour you a drink? I find it makes my confusion seem explainable. 

Nicubird,

I appreciate the link!  I don't there is anything wrong with posting interesting links here.
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: August 19, 2010, 09:57:29 PM »

176 Hogan Road
Bangor, Maine 04401

OH PLEASE!!! don't stop doing something just because I brought it up...honestly, I come on the internet throughout the day popping in and out reading here and there so much so that I confuse where I've read something and easily I could have read these posts somewhere else and they are all jumbled in my mind...I'm getting old...it could happen.

I agree, his posts are very interesting to read and to his credit at least he's out there reading through things and trying to make some sense of it.  I guess I was just trying to understand where his foundation was.

Yeah!!  heck I don't drink in 'real' life so I'll have a drink on here!!  I've always wanted to try Gin...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: August 19, 2010, 09:58:32 PM »

P

Awwww.. haven't heard about that yet, Tolerance.  Am curious along with you, if any other monkeys have.  If she did that, yes.... seems wrong on several levels.  IMO. 

I hadn't heard that rumor either.  I'll have to see if I can find anything on TH painting Kyron's room.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: August 19, 2010, 09:59:10 PM »

176 Hogan Road
Bangor, Maine 04401

I think he's an interesting read.  Just as the others I read, 'Eyes For Lies', as well as the 'Body Language' Doc.  IMO.  Am guessing the only time they need to stand up to absolute scrutiny is if they were testifying as experts in a court of law.  lol

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: August 19, 2010, 10:04:24 PM »

RUMOR:

Unread  08-19-2010, 08:31 PM

Moondust is a rumor going around town that one of the neighbors ( a mom) went over right after Kaine left the house. She was invited in and saw the room and left "disturbed" about what Terri was doing to the room. (paint). There is no confirmation to it yet. IMO The things that have started out as whispers like this, have come true so far...

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=14449043
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: August 19, 2010, 10:06:59 PM »

YAH!  This is it!  You can clearly see that some paper has been cut to fit and then glued over the top of the mess that was underneath it.  Thank you for that photo!

AH, I wondered why that looked like that.  Makes sense now. 

Klass,
2 things

1)  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR APPROVING ME FOR SM!  Being here in the cage is a true blessing for me.
2)   Your avatar reminds me of Jane Goodall's Chimp and her face is so human and expressive.  Every time you post my heart just melts a little bit when I see your Avi.  Have you named her?

this is the first time I got my post 'in the box'
I am officially a real monkey!
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: August 19, 2010, 10:07:29 PM »

RUMOR:

Moondust is a rumor going around town that one of the neighbors ( a mom) went over right after Kaine left the house. She was invited in and saw the room and left "disturbed" about what Terri was doing to the room. (paint). There is no confirmation to it yet. IMO The things that have started out as whispers like this, have come true so far...

INCOMING!!!  INCOMING!!!  (watch out for anything 'coughing'...prior experience...this monkey IS scared and running...)
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #932 on: August 19, 2010, 10:09:11 PM »

Yeah!!  heck I don't drink in 'real' life so I'll have a drink on here!!  I've always wanted to try Gin...

Trust me. Do not try Gin.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: August 19, 2010, 10:09:58 PM »

YAH!  This is it!  You can clearly see that some paper has been cut to fit and then glued over the top of the mess that was underneath it.  Thank you for that photo!

AH, I wondered why that looked like that.  Makes sense now. 

Klass,
2 things

1)  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR APPROVING ME FOR SM!  Being here in the cage is a true blessing for me.
2)   Your avatar reminds me of Jane Goodall's Chimp and her face is so human and expressive.  Every time you post my heart just melts a little bit when I see your Avi.  Have you named her?

this is the first time I got my post 'in the box'
I am officially a real monkey!

Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: August 19, 2010, 10:10:53 PM »

176 Hogan Road
Bangor, Maine 04401

I think he's an interesting read.  Just as the others I read, 'Eyes For Lies', as well as the 'Body Language' Doc.  IMO.  Am guessing the only time they need to stand up to absolute scrutiny is if they were testifying as experts in a court of law.  lol

I completely agree, and I love reading the different opinions on the same piece of information.  I also go read 'Eyes For Lies' and find her to be fascinating.  I'm glad that reading body language is finally receiving some attention as a credible option.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: August 19, 2010, 10:11:10 PM »

Justamom, lolol 

I was simply searching for the origin of the Terri painted Kyron's room RUMOR 
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: August 19, 2010, 10:12:30 PM »

P

I hadn't heard that rumor either.  I'll have to see if I can find anything on TH painting Kyron's room.

I've only read that rumor on one other message board (a crazy place..I can't read there very often. It makes me feel like I do after Thanksgiving Dinner with all my relatives  ). I can't find any substantiation. I'll be interested to see what you dig up.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: August 19, 2010, 10:12:35 PM »

RUMOR:

INCOMING!!!  INCOMING!!!  (watch out for anything 'coughing'...prior experience...this monkey IS scared and running...)

*whispers to justamama*

relax.. it's just their words, that person isn't here. 

*looks around*.. I dun think so anyway.  lol

Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: August 19, 2010, 10:13:44 PM »

Trust me. Do not try Gin.

Well, it use to be Jim Beam but then old age, diabetes and a heart arrhythmia put an end to my fun.  DANG GRAVITY anyway.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: August 19, 2010, 10:14:08 PM »

RUMOR:

Understood, Justa,
now justa minute (pardon the pun) and I will get another link from IS from a different poster............it is a rumor attested to by the 'local' posters.
Silly girl.
P
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.