April 16, 2024, 03:52:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221342 times)
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: August 19, 2010, 10:42:45 PM »

Do you guys think that Cough person is really in Beaverton?

No.  It is my personal belief based on some 'real' life interactions that the person posting under that name is not from that area of the country at all. 

It looks like that poster is a reincarnation of a previously banned persona. Do you happen to know the name they used for their previous posts over there?

For as many 'banned' folks over there who seem to have found their way back in using a 3rd and sometimes 4th nic.. am guessing they don't ban by IP address?   

Either that or the members there are the top Google searchers for "How do I change my IP address?"  Monkey Devil!

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: August 19, 2010, 10:42:58 PM »

just saying... if Coughhimup is in B. OR. and what he/she says is true
kaine would have known this, even if she didnt start till kaine left,
unlikly though no time, but when kaine came home he would of noticed

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: August 19, 2010, 10:44:03 PM »

OK, so to fill some time here I'm going to tell you about my invention and any of you locals or even if you're not a local and you are going to fly out there and look, maybe this will be of help...

About three years ago I came up with this idea and posted it all over the internet.  If this will help find one child, (or lost person) it will be worth it.  I came up with this after two brothers who were barely older than toddlers followed each other into a shallow pond in the fall and drowned.  The pond iced over and they weren't found until the following spring.  The whole winter was spent pointing fingers at various family members claiming that one or the other had abducted the boys and had them at someone's house.

Anyway...about that time my kids wanted a black light.  So we went out and bought one and when we were all goofing around with it that night, (mostly me because you know I have to make sure it works before just turning it over to the kids hahaha)...I noticed of course the amazing GLOW of my kid's socks, shoes, clothes and teeth!!!

This got me to thinking...and so I had them go lay in the lawn and under some leaves ect...and I would walk by and shine this black light and they would GLOW LIKE THE MOON!!!

Now, keep in mind that just about all searches are called off at night because of darkness.  Well, with this method as soon as darkness falls we go to work!!

I then started researching black lights, how they work and how powerful of a light I could obtain and come to find out that there are people that use these same black lights to search for certain gem stones and SCORPIONS and you can actually buy battery operated black lights and powerful black lights for working in the field.

Going then from all of this, my kids and I developed a method for searching for people who were laying there.

We were AMAZED at the results.  You can see someone's sock from a long way off.

It is my belief that when utilized correctly, this method could help in the search for someone such as Kyron.

Food for thought...

Wow, that's a great idea.  That's almost like infrared but without needing the heat.

Yah!  You know I was all excited when I first came up with this and I have some good friends on the ambulance crew here so I went and told them about it and they all said "Too late" we have this thing now that they can shine and it shows the body heat ect...like if there's a car accident and someone is ejected from the vehicle, (think night time) and they can't find the victim they shine this, I guess it would be infared to find them.

I tried to explain that in the cases I'm thinking of using this...most likely the HEAT part of it would be long gone.  Now after writing about it I am getting excited all over again.

The best part of this to me was the low cost.  I come from a very small community and introducing any new idea that would cost a lot of money would be useless.  Most of these small communities are volunteer basis and cannot withstand additional costs.

Anyone can go online and search for these field black lights to use.  And basically the stronger the better and you really just need someone to go out with you and help check things so that you can continue to make a systematic sweep of the area.

Long ago, I was involved in a search and the trainers told us that TRAINED searchers will walk right by a colored duffel bag used for the training because most people OVER estimate how big a body would be lying on the ground.

I have thought of that many times after the searches for Kyron because he is just such a little sprite anyway that he would be easy to miss in that thick underbrush around that school.

But the black light...sees all....
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #963 on: August 19, 2010, 10:45:02 PM »

Justamama thats a great idea about the black light and the search! thanks for sharing that!

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: August 19, 2010, 10:45:10 PM »

Muffy - you want to get the thread change or do you need me to?
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: August 19, 2010, 10:47:06 PM »

No.  It is my personal belief based on some 'real' life interactions that the person posting under that name is not from that area of the country at all. 

It looks like that poster is a reincarnation of a previously banned persona. Do you happen to know the name they used for their previous posts over there?

For as many 'banned' folks over there who seem to have found their way back in using a 3rd and sometimes 4th nic.. am guessing they don't ban by IP address?   

Either that or the members there are the top Google searchers for "How do I change my IP address?"  Monkey Devil!

Now, THAT'S funny!
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #966 on: August 19, 2010, 10:47:26 PM »

Thanks Wyks, HAD to get off that spinning thing,,,especially for the ride over....

Justamomma ----WOW what an amazing idea!  I'm constantly surprised by the wonderful, kind, smart monkey here!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: August 19, 2010, 10:47:44 PM »

just saying... if Coughhimup is in B. OR. and what he/she says is true
kaine would have known this, even if she didnt start till kaine left,
unlikly though no time, but when kaine came home he would of noticed

whoops i misunderstood he/she means when kaine left after the MFH
i think thats what cough means

Moondust is a rumor going around town that one of the neighbors ( a mom) went over right after Kaine left the house. She was invited in and saw the room and left "disturbed" about what Terri was doing to the room. (paint). There is no confirmation to it yet. IMO The things that have started out as whispers like this, have come true so far...
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showpost.php?p=14449008&postcount=366

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: August 19, 2010, 10:51:06 PM »

RUMOR:

Unread  08-19-2010, 08:31 PM

Moondust is a rumor going around town that one of the neighbors ( a mom) went over right after Kaine left the house. She was invited in and saw the room and left "disturbed" about what Terri was doing to the room. (paint). There is no confirmation to it yet. IMO The things that have started out as whispers like this, have come true so far...

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=14449043

INCOMING!!!  INCOMING!!!  (watch out for anything 'coughing'...prior experience...this monkey IS scared and running..
.)

?? What do you mean?  Just call me dense......

Join the club Spodie. I have no idea what this is all about either. I read coughimup's posts and they seemed pretty normal.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: August 19, 2010, 10:52:29 PM »

Klaas you want me to do the thread change.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #970 on: August 19, 2010, 10:52:47 PM »

Thanks Wyks, HAD to get off that spinning thing,,,especially for the ride over....

Justamomma ----WOW what an amazing idea!  I'm constantly surprised by the wonderful, kind, smart monkey here!

Spodie,
I like your new background.
Is your monkey flossing?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: August 19, 2010, 10:52:57 PM »

No that's OK, I've got it!   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: August 19, 2010, 10:53:17 PM »

No that's OK, I've got it!   

OK
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: August 19, 2010, 10:54:32 PM »

I'll help you get there so you can start the new thread.
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: August 19, 2010, 10:54:48 PM »

Justamama thats a great idea about the black light and the search! thanks for sharing that!

I was hoping to add something POSITIVE to this very negative and sad situation.

Thanks!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: August 19, 2010, 10:55:27 PM »

Are we there yet 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: August 19, 2010, 10:57:01 PM »

JUST AN FYI- Let's leave what ever problems we had on other boards behind.  I didn't mean to start anything bringing over that post.

Let's keep this about Kryon
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: August 19, 2010, 10:57:04 PM »

Everyone stopped posting 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: August 19, 2010, 10:57:41 PM »

I was hoping to add something POSITIVE to this very negative and sad situation.

Thanks!

I think it's a great idea and very cost effective.  It is another TOOL for anyone searching for anything at night to use. 
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: August 19, 2010, 10:58:06 PM »

Are we there yet 

I bet you open your presents before Christmas day...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.