April 28, 2024, 02:17:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 221969 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: August 18, 2010, 09:23:10 PM »

It makes me sick to say this but this case is reminding me more and more of HaLeigh's case

Police keeping everything close to the vest
Looking for a live child
Abducted but not by a stranger
Ancillary stories and people dominating the news

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #361 on: August 18, 2010, 09:29:12 PM »

Did it say where the Kyron sighting was at?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: August 18, 2010, 09:29:12 PM »

He provided investigators with the name of a close confidante of Spicher, and an address in the 12700 block of Northwest Bishop Road in Washington County where Spicher had lived with an aunt after she moved to Portland from Klamath Falls. The Bishop Road address was one of the addresses investigators searched.

These are the two tips he gave LE. At least he's doing his part.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

I think he is in CYA mode myself.  I just didn't get the same vibe from him I got from the lady who owns Rosemont Farms. 

He is thinking this is going to impact his business..he didn't say that..but that is his bottom line.
And that would be fine if he handled this like Jasmine..he didn't.  He is working the PR angle to the nth degree...come on, who voluntarily goes to a national news show, when they were never a figure in this case, they were never even mentioned..someone who wants their name mentioned ..but can spin this national PR opportunity with a positive light..without spending a penny.

I know pile it on..I still think that there never was any reason for him to come forward ..other then he was afraid someone somewhere would connect him to DDS a year ago and it might not look good.  So..why not use this chance to show himself and business in a positive light and what a really good guy he is..illegal no..gaining publicity on the back of a missing child ..ugly as it gets.

We may see him tomorrow on GMA and The Today shows.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: August 18, 2010, 09:33:12 PM »

All I caught was it was a blue vehicle, a second child in the back. They gave license plate but I didn't catch it darn it. I haven't heard more. I hope it's not another false alarm. Probably though.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: August 18, 2010, 09:40:23 PM »

All I caught was it was a blue vehicle, a second child in the back. They gave license plate but I didn't catch it darn it. I haven't heard more. I hope it's not another false alarm. Probably though.

A second child in back..WTH does that mean?  Why wouldn't they say two childre in the back of the car?

And wouldn't having two children..one missing ..make this whole thing more risky?  I mean..how do you control every word out of the mouths of children? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: August 18, 2010, 09:41:08 PM »

Im not sure how she got this info..

Hi  Moossee, do you remember where you got the info that dede was working for this company Quadrep Northwest?

here is the person connected to this company.. there is also another person connected to it in photography and realistate..

Jaimee Mackinnon

here is the info I found..dug up..

DeDe was working at this

http://www.quadrepnw.com/contact.html
Oregon
7000 SW Hampton St
Suite 121
Portland, OR 97223
Phone 503.403.2140 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax 503.639.4023
email mackinnonj@quadrepnw.com JMackinnon concact aka Jaimee Mackinnon

If you look at the contact I found it is

Jaimee Wilson Mackinnon (dede worked for her and she is friends with dede on facebook)
heres an intersting link I found of hers re a campaign...
heres an intersting link I found of hers re a campaign...
http://communique.portland.or.us/04/08/ ... t_campaign

Jaimee Mackinnon on 19 Aug 2004

I do believe the Potter camp has also contributed to "dirty tactics" the video clip GoPotterGo posted on their site during the primary re: Diginity Village (India)was taken completely out of context. Oh yeah- that was not Potter, that was his PAC who he has no affiliation or responsibility for- sorry I forgot- he is clean as the driven snow.

Ok and heres some more info I tied to her and Jason Bacon & jj gonson
http://www.quadrep.net/exec/sam/view/id=228/node=230/
address and # at the bottom for dedes old work..
503 4032140 < copy the number exactly google the number links to...
http://portland.wweek.com/HomesForSale/ ... or/4032140
Contact for this Is Jason Bacon he is linked to
http://buyportlandareahomes.com/
17700 SW Upper Boones Ferry Rd Portland, OR 97224 Direct: www.SoldinOregon.com Office: 503-925-1100 Fax: 503-336-7433
linked to www.SoldinOregon.com
The Address from DeDes Employer is NEAR the same..Also Jason Bacon has another Website tied to JJ GONSON Whom Jason Bacon has videos of JJ Gonson On his Website.
http://how2heroes.com/videos/beverages/ ... ay-sangria
JJ Gonson is in this video On Jasons Website
He commented as Bacon1
http://how2heroes.com/videos/entrees/sa ... cot-kebabs
(click Hero Profile at the bottom and he tells you about himself)
if you look up his facebook you will see liverpool football club green and red avatar.

(Dont you think it is so odd that there is this link between JJ gonson, Jason Bacon & DeDe Spciher & Jaimee Mackinnon tied to the Same company Quadrep)?

Also, I sent an email to DD a while back to let her know one code I see alot is Bacon...

http://how2heroes.com/videos/beverages/ ... ay-sangria

http://www.soldinoregon.com/ < Jason Bacon at Keller Williams

About Jason Bacon
With a name like Bacon it only seemed right that Jason combined his 10+ years of television production experience with food. Working for two years as the lead videographer/editor of TV DINER on New England Cable News, Jason was introduced to the wonderful food and dining scene in New England. Now as the Director of Photography with how2heroes he works with home cooks and chefs to make the best instructional cooking videos found on the web! While not too fond of the kitchen, once the weather breaks it's hard to keep him off the grill. Jason lives in Southeastern Massachusetts with wife and fellow how2hero Sarah, and daughter and future how2hero Lily.

The article in the Oregonian also mentions that she lost her job in January 2009.

He said Spicher's personality changed when she lost a receptionist job at QuadRep Northwest in January 2009. She lived on unemployment, stopped working out, and gave up her diet, he said.

Spicher most recently had obtained a gardening internship. Name Redacted also said Spicher on the side started her own house-sitting and pet-sitting service.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

Hmm... the thought came to mind, about all the house-sitting Dede's done... would there be a property located in a convenient location where she and Terri disposed of "things?"

crazybabyborg
« Reply #366 on: August 18, 2010, 09:42:46 PM »

IF Kyron is alive and stashed away someplace, the longer this goes on the harder it is on Kyron.  Not to mention how hard it is on his family.  Not to mention the cost of the investigation.  

IF Kyron is alive and Terri just wanted to teach Kaine a lesson, the longer this goes on the worse it will be for her and anyone else that has helped her.  

CUT YOUR LOSSES TERRI - TELL THE TRUTH NOW!

This reminds me of really early in Natalee's case. I remember being terrified that IF Natalee was still alive and being held by others that the attention to the case might cause whoever had her to kill her. My heartfelt prayer is for a different outcome in Kyron's case. It drives me nuts that Terri KNOWS where Kyron is and what happened to him just like it drives me nuts that Joran still knows!

You're exactly right Klaas. IF Kyron is still alive, Terri would best serve even her own self by telling the truth NOW!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: August 18, 2010, 09:44:35 PM »

Scatty..were they saying 'patient'? could not hear it very well..could you tell me what it said please...thanks bunches!

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: August 18, 2010, 09:55:41 PM »

thanks Itaryl Moosee !

Also, DeDe was an Intern for jean ann van krevelen Jun 4th.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: August 18, 2010, 10:01:49 PM »

I think this case has done me in. I am out of idea's and my brain hurts from it all. I agree with who ever said it is time to think outside of the box because Kyron is not with either one of 2 being talked about.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: August 18, 2010, 10:02:58 PM »

I think this case has done me in. I am out of idea's and my brain hurts from it all. I agree with who ever said it is time to think outside of the box because Kyron is not with either one of 2 being talked about.

Clearly Kyron is not with Terri or DeDe but I firmly believe Terri knows where he is.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: August 18, 2010, 10:10:26 PM »

IF Kyron is alive and stashed away someplace, the longer this goes on the harder it is on Kyron.  Not to mention how hard it is on his family.  Not to mention the cost of the investigation. 

IF Kyron is alive and Terri just wanted to teach Kaine a lesson, the longer this goes on the worse it will be for her and anyone else that has helped her. 

CUT YOUR LOSSES TERRI - TELL THE TRUTH NOW!

This reminds me of really early in Natalee's case. I remember being terrified that IF Natalee was still alive and being held by others that the attention to the case might cause whoever had her to kill her. My heartfelt prayer is for a different outcome in Kyron's case. It drives me nuts that Terri KNOWS where Kyron is and what happened to him just like it drives me nuts that Joran still knows!

You're exactly right Klaas. IF Kyron is still alive, Terri would best serve even her own self by telling the truth NOW!

If Terri had Kyron stashed, would she rather pay her attorney that obscene amount of money ($350,000) than to fork him over?

Even if "only" $35,000, I think she would've budged by now.

The high caliber lawyer is to answer the charges that she knows she will face sooner or later.

IMO
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: August 18, 2010, 10:11:59 PM »

Clearly Kyron is not with Terri or DeDe but I firmly believe Terri knows where he is.

agreed...

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: August 18, 2010, 10:23:19 PM »

Scatty..were they saying 'patient'? could not hear it very well..could you tell me what it said please...thanks bunches!

Sorry Cookie, I just got off a marathon phone call and missed everything right after my last post. So you know more than I do. I guess it couldn't have been him or this thread would have been lit up by now.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: August 18, 2010, 10:25:01 PM »

Sorry Cookie, I just got off a marathon phone call and missed everything right after my last post. So you know more than I do. I guess it couldn't have been him or this thread would have been lit up by now.

Is that scanner a live feed of current stuff? in other words, if I bookmarked it and pulled it up at a later date, would it be "live"? thanks Scatty!

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: August 18, 2010, 10:30:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  When I read Jason's report to OregonLive, something really stood out to me.  He said DeDe taught English in Japan for a year.

Well, the person who has been putting out the videos on youtube, musicworldnewstoday1, has a thing for Japanese music.  The person has a website devoted to Japanese music. 

I just thought that was interesting.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: August 18, 2010, 10:37:16 PM »

thanks Itaryl Moosee !
Also, DeDe was an Intern for jean ann van krevelen Jun 4th.

And, Jean Ann Van Krevelen is the author of Grocery Gardening. We had her Facebook linked way back in the threads.

http://coolspringspress.com/products/product.php?catid=614&ean=9781591864639&title=Grocery-Gardening

Thanks for your research.

Very Happy
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: August 18, 2010, 10:37:20 PM »

Is that scanner a live feed of current stuff? in other words, if I bookmarked it and pulled it up at a later date, would it be "live"? thanks Scatty!

Yes it's live. Just be sure to click on the line that says Multnomah Sheriff and Portland Police.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: August 18, 2010, 10:38:33 PM »

thanks Scats!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: August 18, 2010, 10:38:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  When I read Jason's report to OregonLive, something really stood out to me.  He said DeDe taught English in Japan for a year.

Well, the person who has been putting out the videos on youtube, musicworldnewstoday1, has a thing for Japanese music.  The person has a website devoted to Japanese music. 

I just thought that was interesting.

omo shiroi

arigato Claycat san

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.