April 30, 2024, 04:04:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 222197 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: August 19, 2010, 12:26:05 AM »

I was just going through prior threads looking at things and I came across a link that Wyks had posted back on 7/5/10.  Found it pretty interesting and something that someone might get something out of. 

Here's Wyks note and the link.  Please give her credit 

Interesting posts at OregonLive.com by 'Sincerelyours'.  Here are the posts all on one page.  Supposedly lives in Arizona, yet has local 'info', including about the gardner and the 'Phyllis' some are talking about on the net.  Supposedly has known Terri's parents for 10 years.  Posts on this page go in order from the bottom of page up:

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/rosecitybluessinger/index.html

Wow, interesting reading about the landscaper and a prior incident on May 9 and sealed 9ll calls on that day.  I had not read that before.  Anyone have a clue what that's about?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: August 19, 2010, 12:27:11 AM »

Am wondering if Jason made those YouTube videos. 

Nah   He'd have to star in it

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: August 19, 2010, 12:27:12 AM »

Think about this too. Allegedly he and Dede are no longer together. He is her "ex" from a year ago. Why would this man feel the need to go public with anything he had to say about her at this time or ever?
Who cares that he went out with her a year ago? It wasn't even a full year that they were together either. He stated that he had allegedly only spoken to her a few times in the past what? 5 or 6 months of their relationship?
So the first few months there was discussion of marriage then next to nothing after that right?
How is that a relationship? It isn't imo.
That is exactly what he wanted us to know. He made sure for us to know about the distance factor there.
And more. He had a lot to say.
In the scheme of things, He would matter how exactly?
(I'm not syaing he doesn't matter, don't get me wrong here.)
The first thing I asked when he claimed to be a writer selling a few articles to the local papers if he planned on writing a book.  Several things bothered me about him, one I felt him self serving, wanting to gain attention. 
His words I am not media savvy....WHATEVER, those love letters he displayed to the media had a QUICK BUCK written all over them.  And to say DDS didn't take care of herself brought up the diet...ugh!!!!!!!!!!!

Right. Exactly my thoughts as well. He certainly made everyone aware that her weight was an issue that turned him off.
Personally I believe that it was TMI.
Intentional TMI.

Let's not forget that Jason made it really clear that he did not like monkeys digging into his family. No family monkey business, lol!

He must have known that he was going to be looked at when he stuck his neck out there like he did? Maybe he didn't but wulp, now he knows. It's apparently how things go in cases like this.
(I'm learning a lot as I go along in following these cases myself.)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: August 19, 2010, 12:33:33 AM »

Think about this too. Allegedly he and Dede are no longer together. He is her "ex" from a year ago. Why would this man feel the need to go public with anything he had to say about her at this time or ever?
Who cares that he went out with her a year ago? It wasn't even a full year that they were together either. He stated that he had allegedly only spoken to her a few times in the past what? 5 or 6 months of their relationship?
So the first few months there was discussion of marriage then next to nothing after that right?
How is that a relationship? It isn't imo.
That is exactly what he wanted us to know. He made sure for us to know about the distance factor there.
And more. He had a lot to say.
In the scheme of things, He would matter how exactly?
(I'm not syaing he doesn't matter, don't get me wrong here.)
The first thing I asked when he claimed to be a writer selling a few articles to the local papers if he planned on writing a book.  Several things bothered me about him, one I felt him self serving, wanting to gain attention. 
His words I am not media savvy....WHATEVER, those love letters he displayed to the media had a QUICK BUCK written all over them.  And to say DDS didn't take care of herself brought up the diet...ugh!!!!!!!!!!!

Right. Exactly my thoughts as well. He certainly made everyone aware that her weight was an issue that turned him off.
Personally I believe that it was TMI.
Intentional TMI.

Let's not forget that Jason made it really clear that he did not like monkeys digging into his family. No family monkey business, lol!

Well.. guess had I gone to the trouble of changing the spelling of my last name, I wouldn't want the world digging into my family either.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: August 19, 2010, 12:37:20 AM »

I was just going through prior threads looking at things and I came across a link that Wyks had posted back on 7/5/10.  Found it pretty interesting and something that someone might get something out of. 

Interesting posts at OregonLive.com by 'Sincerelyours'.  Here are the posts all on one page.  Supposedly lives in Arizona, yet has local 'info', including about the gardner and the 'Phyllis' some are talking about on the net.  Supposedly has known Terri's parents for 10 years.  Posts on this page go in order from the bottom of page up:

Wow, interesting reading about the landscaper and a prior incident on May 9 and sealed 9ll calls on that day.  I had not read that before.  Anyone have a clue what that's about?

Oh yeah, long discussion, but buried in these threads somewhere.   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: August 19, 2010, 12:49:45 AM »

How far down did you find the information about May 9th and the landscaper?  I've been reading and re-reading through those posts and I can't find it.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #446 on: August 19, 2010, 12:51:36 AM »

Oh yeah, long discussion, but buried in these threads somewhere.   Monkey Devil!

Hi Wyks!  Hope you don't mind my reposting YOUR post from 7/5!  I just thought it was informative and might give us some more ideas!  I didn't remember the call being on May 9th either!  There's always the chance we can miss something!  That's why I'm so glad we have all the smart monkeys here!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: August 19, 2010, 12:56:25 AM »

How far down did you find the information about May 9th and the landscaper?  I've been reading and re-reading through those posts and I can't find it.
Justamama-Read from the bottom up. 
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #448 on: August 19, 2010, 12:57:16 AM »

I believe after all the searching, it was determined that there was no May 9 post.

I think it was determined that sincerely yours was a total fraud with lots of contradictory info.

Has sincerely yours posted since all of the puters, etc have been seized?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #449 on: August 19, 2010, 12:58:20 AM »

whoops.  I meant that it was determined that there was no May 9 call to LE about the landscaper.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: August 19, 2010, 01:01:18 AM »

I see in post above that this was originally posted here on 7/5.  Do you think I should go back to that date to find the "long discussion"?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: August 19, 2010, 01:03:30 AM »

I believe after all the searching, it was determined that there was no May 9 post.

I think it was determined that sincerely yours was a total fraud with lots of contradictory info.

Has sincerely yours posted since all of the puters, etc have been seized?

The way I read it was that there was a May 9 confrontation of some sort with the landscaper and the Horman family (not a "post") and that it involved 911 calls which have been "sealed".
If I understood it correctly, the inference was that the landscaper was angry over the May 9 confrontation.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: August 19, 2010, 01:04:22 AM »

whoops.  I meant that it was determined that there was no May 9 call to LE about the landscaper.

sorry...just now saw this post (after I reponded to your post before this one)

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: August 19, 2010, 01:07:05 AM »

In the area of July 5  12:42 pm  (and there are several references in the posts in that area)

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: August 19, 2010, 01:09:08 AM »

Does it not bother anyone else that LE releases a flyer with DDS plastered on it with TH, reference DDS in a press conference as being the "2nd" person with TH at Skyline?

Ask the public for help two months later with staged photos the a grounds keeper pokes holes in the theoy laid out by LE the next day.

Jason dude shows up then releases an article and lo and behold two of the places searched were from a tip by an ex-boyfriend of almost a year ago, to a friend of TH's that didn't seem to be around much in the Horman family unit.

TH accused of MFH plot, not arrested, only accused in nasty divorce papers. 

NO WONDER the high priced criminal lawyer has her clam up and be locked down from others, what do they really have on her?????

Nussing, Nada, Zip, Zilch.  In my opinion, if they had anything on her she'd be in a jail cell.  You think LE can spell T-U-N-N-E-L  V-I-S-I-O-N?  Wonder what they will throw at the wall tomorrow to see if it will stick following JW's letter?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: August 19, 2010, 01:10:19 AM »

Justamama-Read from the bottom up. 

I thought it was interesting that this poster said that Terri had her baby with her the whole time..posted on July 5...and for weeks we've been asking where was Kitty?  I know this poster could be feeding the world a line...but could be true as well.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: August 19, 2010, 01:19:40 AM »

Thinking as I drove to the store and back I asked myself 'what are the nuts and bolts of this case telling us what happened to Kyron'.

1}  It is a familial case, as LE let us know almost right away they didn't believe it was a stranger abduction.

2}  The step-mother has looked good for it almost from the beginning, even stated publically by hiws natal parents she was involved.    Kyron wasn't her own child and allot of her actions show suspicions about her.

3}  Due to the above, it could be Kyron was a great threat to someone where he could possibly change their lifestyle.  Many murders we have studied are committed to get rid of that threat - like the Scott Peterson case for one.  Dr Albough said that on MSNBC during the case.

4}  It enhances the possibility that Terri was the mastermind in getting rid of Kyron so he wouldn't screw up her life IMO  She wanted the financial freedom marriage gives and also wanted to do as she pleased on the side.  It could be many things Kyron was going to tell his dad about, which she knew, and her only solution was to have Kyron gone forever, with a little help from her friends.

IMO  , that is right now ;}
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: August 19, 2010, 01:22:13 AM »

Thinking as I drove to the store and back I asked myself 'what are the nuts and bolts of this case telling us what happened to Kyron'.

1}  It is a familial case, as LE let us know almost right away they didn't believe it was a stranger abduction.

2}  The step-mother has looked good for it almost from the beginning, even stated publically by hiws natal parents she was involved.    Kyron wasn't her own child and allot of her actions show suspicions about her.

3}  Due to the above, it could be Kyron was a great threat to someone where he could possibly change their lifestyle.  Many murders we have studied are committed to get rid of that threat - like the Scott Peterson case for one.  Dr Albough said that on MSNBC during the case.

4}  It enhances the possibility that Terri was the mastermind in getting rid of Kyron so he wouldn't screw up her life IMO  She wanted the financial freedom marriage gives and also wanted to do as she pleased on the side.  It could be many things Kyron was going to tell his dad about, which she knew, and her only solution was to have Kyron gone forever, with a little help from her friends.

The only thing I can't understand is why would friends help?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: August 19, 2010, 01:25:46 AM »

Wow, I guess Jason is not coming off as the cats meow to lots of people. You should read these comments under this article. '

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: August 19, 2010, 01:26:52 AM »

The only thing I can't understand is why would friends help?

I wondered that same question...many times...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.