April 19, 2024, 02:39:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #582 2/10 - 2/15/2007  (Read 106266 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 10, 2007, 11:30:01 PM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 12:39:46 AM »

Nite again San!

Angie - you may go to sleep now too if you wish, lol  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 12:40:41 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Nite again San!

LMAO  ..

TY Klaas.. been a very long day for me!
Have a good night!!  Smile Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 12:41:51 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Nite again San!

LMAO  ..

U2 Angie - nite!

I need to go put on my night time elastic waist clothing now..ha ha ha ha ha
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 12:49:45 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Nite again San!

LMAO  ..

U2 Angie - nite!

I need to go put on my night time elastic waist clothing now..ha ha ha ha ha

Rofl..
I got a sweat suit on.. its Burrr cold..
heading off ot bed.. will  read tomorrow again to catch back up! Smile
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 05:36:19 AM »

WoW first time I've been on a first page in the cage!

Why don't we have a Valentine's Party in the Lounge on the 14th? all day and night!  Pot luck. Just log in, tell what we are bringing and we can all eat "digital food" and get fat on just the thoughts of the food? As the day goes on, we can bring more.... digital parties are so inexpensive and so little time in the kitchen! Maybe nonsuche will show us some more great pictures of cookies.

Have to start with grits and remind ourselves not to southern cuss, if we burn what we are bringing... like the guy did on the food channel tonight.

We need mermaid (do I remember the name correctly)  to be a coorindinator if we get too much fish or too many sweets she can let us know as we go along where we are going to be short.

As the say on the food channel... we then take it up a notch and
Oh, Lalasmom can start us in the Shango Tango and Jerry and Old Fart can continue with jitter bug, Texas 2 step. If there's lots of imbibing, I might take more steps just to get to the food table! Carnut can be the chosen driver to take us to our homes in one of the neat cars... I want  the firetruck!

Mrs. Red will be wearing her new pearls.. HINT HINT

I want to include all of you... I just have mental block on who is who.

When posting
Just found out by accident that ctrl with a letter like an "u" makes the html code for underline and hitting it the second time does a "no underline" code. Here I was always highlighting and then hitting the button above for  the codes or putting the html in by hand.        

Amazing what you find when typing in the dark. (will post in lounge why I have the lights off)... I did a scarey, stupid thing early this Sat AM but didn't get scared and think it was stupid 'till after I did it. I did leave a message memo on my answering machine telling what I was going to do, just in case something happened. By the time anyone knew I was missing woulld be days anyway... that's what happens if you don't socialize much, other than volunteering.

Saw the ex=neighbor who used to live 3 doors down who is rumored to be homeless. He said he wasn't the one out there at 4_30 AM.... then I really got thinking for I am not sure who it was.. even if you live in a gated community, there are still ways to get in

Klaas.. we have rain! I saw the Intl home buying a home show about the 3 homes in Aruba. I would have taken any of them... the man had a either Chicago accent or soft New Jersy or ??? what did you think?

4000 sq ft?? home.. my trailer is about 15 % pf that. over 2 million for one home!. I could see the lighthouse in some of the shots.

We Monkeys are getting so good at this, that many of you (me too) knew the Aruban TV commerical on HGTV and DIY makes the Island look more in the Carib than it is!!

Klaas...Can't get your .pdf file you linked to to work.. but tonight I can't get any of my browsers to work.. and I am using the latest versions of 2 out of 3. Will go downtown later in this day, If I can get alseep now, to the city's free wi-fi and download Firefox. The error says "server not available: or soemthing like that. Could it have been taken off?

Read the threads since I posted last and didn't see any ref. to the other version of the cartoon that I think is out there... one with the face in the hotel window??

Doesn't anyone else remember that?

Keep the Faith, Good Monkeys!                       IBE

PS.. see what happens when I am here all alone Laughing  Laughing  Good night and Good Morning all.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

PS
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 05:40:07 AM »

It will be a pretty party with all of us in our Valentine and regular avatars!

OK... I am going to bring big tenderloin port sandwiches like we had in the Midwest.

Oh, and lots of Pumpkin ale... as I only tried a few sips of one bottle.. and have 11 left.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 06:20:05 AM »

Valintine's Party A celebration of love for Natalee, her family, her friends and all our Monkey friends and family!

posted in the Lounge in time to "shop" for the pot luck and tell what you are bringing!

You guys, you all come! No cooking, no spending of money, just plain fun and digital food has no calories

It's 24 hrs long I guess starting on the east coast on the 14 (that's when we start eating??) Laughing

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 10:12:03 AM »

Valentine's Day is not complete without Ms. Kat Baker's brownies.
Num Num.
I am going to do them today and freeze them for the little kiddo.
CHOCOLATE ! !
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2007, 10:15:14 AM »

I said CHOCOLATE ! !
for breakfast . lunch and dinner...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2007, 10:51:40 AM »

CHOCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 11:03:13 AM »

My cat gumbo is famous with Calico's all around.Now I will be a grinch and say you can take the 5 amendment in a civil case,but it is an admission a jury won't like.Judge may hold you in contempt. i will make some special punch that you can be the judge.I got my little sprout a suprise and she will never guess what.I will tell everyone later,because she does moniter my posts sometimes.HEHE  Cat   I looked at shoes and pearls for a virtual gift for several of you

Live with hope,looking for justice
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2007, 11:04:29 AM »

Oh my Brownies.How many Brownies do you put in each batch.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2007, 11:26:29 AM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Oh my Brownies.How many Brownies do you put in each batch.CAT

I make them in a 9 x 13 pan.
It's about 24.
I did the Valentine thing yesterday. My little princess got a special necklace. She is eight, but is very responsible with her things lately, so I gave her a Tiffany silver starfish pendant necklace. I bought it for her before, but it was a bit much for her at the time I bought it. She just loves it ! !
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2007, 11:34:06 AM »

Cat,

Some of us will be wearing the virtual shoes & pearls while shovelling snow on 2/14... Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2007, 11:40:40 AM »

IBE-

You are the cutest and sweetest monkey ever !

I left you some cookies and I think your menu sounds wonderful as they say PARTAY !!

here's a heart just for you

oh....and an extra cookie  Wink

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2007, 11:41:20 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Cat,

Some of us will be wearing the virtual shoes & pearls while shovelling snow on 2/14... Laughing

Laughing  Laughing how much snow do you have?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2007, 11:43:18 AM »

Did someone say party???  I attended the last one, but nobody noticed I was there...think it was my outfit or something.   Rolling Eyes
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2007, 11:44:47 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Did someone say party???  I attended the last one, but nobody noticed I was there...think it was my outfit or something.   Rolling Eyes

hey not true, you partied with me once  Laughing

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2007, 11:47:30 AM »

This weather here is horrid. An Artic Vortex. It's bright and sunny but -24 celcius below.  And it isn't going away any time soon. I try not to be out in it except to go to work and getting the supplies. I have all the proper clothes, but it doesn't take too long to get cold to the bone. There is a big pool here with skylights / a sauna and I have become very popular for family swim times etc. They have a mural painted all around the pool of the beach and if you squint and use your imagination it isn't Siberia.
There is a big winter festival here for the next week and I refuse to go.
Went to a carnival at one of the clubs where they do the big toboggan slides.
I went on a sleigh ride where they had the big clydedales pulling the sleigh and it took me the rest of the day to recover from it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.