June 03, 2024, 08:37:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #582 2/10 - 2/15/2007  (Read 109997 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2007, 10:39:26 PM »

well I would say that they really need to take a close at howard k stern... scum bag....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2007, 10:39:31 PM »

If they use methadone for drug addictions, I would imagine it could give you some kind of high.  I haven't heard anyone say that Anna had any medical condition for which she was taking methadone or any other prescription medication, although they keep talking about prescription drugs in the room.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: February 11, 2007, 10:42:17 PM »

Manufacturer of THAT Methadone is:

http://tinyurl.com/23lzp3

Roxane Laboratories:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Methadone2.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Methadone.jpg
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: February 11, 2007, 10:43:37 PM »

It is an opiate,even if some consider it safe.We need a GAL for the baby,NOW.cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2007, 10:43:56 PM »

Doctors prescribing methadone for pain relief may inadvertently be the cause of an alarming rise in deaths related to the drug in the US.

In addition to Heroin users, Methadone is given as a pain killer for people in severe pain.  People who have chronic pain, cancer patients.

The euphoria one gets from methadone is comparable to the high one gets from heroin.

It is very very dangerous and taking just a little bit more than is prescribed can lead to death.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2007, 10:47:34 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
well I would say that they really need to take a close at howard k stern... scum bag....

Yep.

This guy knows this baby isn't his.  By him not taking this test shows how guilty he is.  I regard this as Howard holding this baby hostage for his own monetary benefit.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2007, 10:50:53 PM »

MSDS for that particular methadone found in the refridgerator:

http://bi-msds.e3solutionsinc.com/MSDS0161-1.pdf
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2007, 10:55:12 PM »

According to state and federal officials, the increase is a result of methadone being misused by recreational drug users.

http://www.jointogether.org/news/headlines/inthenews/2003/methadone-overdoses-deaths-on.html

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2007, 10:56:36 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Gotta agree 100%.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2007, 10:58:49 PM »

My sons lost a friend 4/29/06 to an OD on methadone, and a couple other meds.  Kid had been dx'd bipolar, on meds for that, oxicontin(sp?) for a back injury, etc.  Lethal cocktail...but he did have a problem & multiple docs had no idea...Reading all of this it makes me sick.  Brings me back...when he was here, he was like another son....still pains me to think about it.  

I would not doubt that HKStern is also a user of these drugs.  I may be wrong.  I read here or otherwise about drugs in the fridge....was there a fridge in the hospital room when AN gave birth?  WTH???  Talk about controlled substances...

I've also read that methadone shouldn't be taken with anything that can cause drowsiness like cold meds....it's a simple way to kill yourself.

Yes, the DNA test should be taken and that baby should be in a safe home...God help her.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2007, 11:03:15 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Doctors prescribing methadone for pain relief may inadvertently be the cause of an alarming rise in deaths related to the drug in the US.

In addition to Heroin users, Methadone is given as a pain killer for people in severe pain.  People who have chronic pain, cancer patients.

The euphoria one gets from methadone is comparable to the high one gets from heroin.

It is very very dangerous and taking just a little bit more than is prescribed can lead to death.

CONDITIONS FOR DISTRIBUTION AND
USE OF METHADONE PRODUCTS:
Code of Federal Regulations,
Title 21, Sec, 291.505

METHADONE PRODUCTS, WHEN USED FOR TREATMENT OF NARCOTIC ADDICTION IN DETOXIFICATION OR MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS, SHALL BE DISPENSED ONLY BY APPROVED HOSPITAL PHARMACIES APPROVED COMMUNITY PHARMACIES, AND MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS APPROVED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION AND THE DESIGNATED STATE AUTHORITY.

APPROVED MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS SHALL DISPENSE AND USE METHADONE IN ORAL FORM ONLY AND ACCORDING TO THE TREATMENT REQUIREMENTS STIPULATED IN THE FEDERAL METHADONE REGULATIONS (21 CFR 291.505).

FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE REQUIREMENTS IN THESE REGULATIONS MAY RESULT IN CRIMINAL PROSECUTION, SEIZURE OF THE DRUG SUPPLY REVOCATION OF THE PROGRAM APPROVAL AND INJUNCTION PRECLUDING OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM.
A METHADONE PRODUCT WHEN USED AS AN ANALGESIC, MAY BE DISPENSED IN ANY LICENSED PHARMACY.

I'm not really sure what this means. Is it that only these clinics and doctors and pharmacies can order and give Methadone? Or only these for maintenance programs? Can any physician prescribe it in any form for pain?

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2007, 11:03:38 PM »

They say the only drugs were prescription drugs.  They need to check out the doctors prescribing it.  I'd think they've already done that, but no one is talking about what conditions HKS or Anna had for which these drugs were prescribed.  If HKS had an Rx for methadone and gave it to Anna, that could be manslaughter or something couldn't it?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2007, 11:04:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
MSDS for that particular methadone found in the refridgerator:

http://bi-msds.e3solutionsinc.com/MSDS0161-1.pdf

Those smaller bottles also look like injectable solutions...wonder about them, too.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2007, 11:05:35 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
My sons lost a friend 4/29/06 to an OD on methadone, and a couple other meds.  Kid had been dx'd bipolar, on meds for that, oxicontin(sp?) for a back injury, etc.  Lethal cocktail...but he did have a problem & multiple docs had no idea...Reading all of this it makes me sick.  Brings me back...when he was here, he was like another son....still pains me to think about it.  

I would not doubt that HKStern is also a user of these drugs.  I may be wrong.  I read here or otherwise about drugs in the fridge....was there a fridge in the hospital room when AN gave birth?  WTH???  Talk about controlled substances...

I've also read that methadone shouldn't be taken with anything that can cause drowsiness like cold meds....it's a simple way to kill yourself.

Yes, the DNA test should be taken and that baby should be in a safe home...God help her.

Substance abuse in individuals with psychiatric disorders is exceptionally high (no pun intended). Any provider should know this and respond accordingly. It is an abomination if not.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2007, 11:06:20 PM »

http://www.drugs.com/MTM/methadone.html

What is the most important information I should know about methadone?

•  Taking methadone improperly will increase your risk of serious side effects or death. Even if you have used other narcotic medications, you may still have serious side effects from methadone. Follow all dosing instructions carefully.

•  Like other narcotic medicines, methadone can slow your breathing, even long after the pain-relieving effects of the medication wear off. Death may occur if breathing becomes too weak. Never use more methadone than your doctor has prescribed. Call your doctor if you think the medicine is not working.

•  You may have withdrawal symptoms when you stop using methadone after using it over a long period of time. Do not stop using this medication suddenly without first talking to your doctor. You may need to use less and less before you stop the medication completely.

•  Do not drink alcohol while you are taking methadone. It can increase your risk of a fatal overdose. Check the labels of any food or medicines you use to make sure they do not contain alcohol (also called ethanol).
 •  Avoid using drugs that make you sleepy (such as cold medicine, pain medication, muscle relaxants, and medicine for seizures, depression or anxiety). Methadone may increase the effects of these other drugs and could also result in a fatal overdose.
 •  Methadone can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2007, 11:06:38 PM »

Does anyone remember very early on when Daniel died it was said that Anna screamed at Howard that it was all his fault and then we never heard anymore of it.

I'm begining to think this is true.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2007, 11:08:32 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Does anyone remember very early on when Daniel died it was said that Anna screamed at Howard that it was all his fault and then we never heard anymore of it.

I'm begining to think this is true.

Yup. "Doctor" Stern he is not.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2007, 11:09:53 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

I'm not really sure what this means. Is it that only these clinics and doctors and pharmacies can order and give Methadone? Or only these for maintenance programs? Can any physician prescribe it in any form for pain?

Not sure, but not everyone who can prescribe drugs can prescribe narcotics.  They are in a drug classification all their own.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2007, 11:12:33 PM »

Well.... I wanna know what Anna was doing with all of that Slim Fast....
what happened to Trim Spa Baby!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2007, 11:13:40 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "justinsmama"

Not sure, but not everyone who can prescribe drugs can prescribe narcotics.  They are in a drug classification all their own.

In most states and cities you must go to a pain clinic or a methadone maintenance clinic to be prescribed methadone. All physicians are allowed to prescribe methadone for pain. Click here to read about prescribing methadone.

http://members.tripod.com/~jbabs714/meth.htm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.