April 26, 2024, 08:48:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #582 2/10 - 2/15/2007  (Read 106633 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2007, 11:48:48 AM »

well Lala's I'd love to stay and I'd vote for you to be the princess of the party with IBE, but I have some late orders to work up and paperwork to do!

here is my image of SB with a special girl at the party  

Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2007, 11:50:32 AM »

Kat-Gram-

I love your descriptions, Siberia  Laughing

this is an emoticon just for you

take care all, eat sweets and blueberries to offset the sweets, and have a great day !!!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2007, 11:50:48 AM »

When I was a kid this kind of weather did not phase me. Skating until they made me come in for bedtime. Now, different story.
Although this vortex here is a record breaker.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2007, 11:50:49 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Did someone say party???  I attended the last one, but nobody noticed I was there...think it was my outfit or something.   Rolling Eyes

hey not true, you partied with me once  Laughing

So true.  How are you?  Still baking?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2007, 11:52:48 AM »

Well!  I show up. Nonesy leaves.  Nonesy shows up.  I am not here.  What's up with this picture?  Hey, I bet she's keeping all those cookies for herself.   Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2007, 12:21:49 PM »

Heading off to do some work, you guys can talk about me now.  Laughing
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2007, 12:56:44 PM »

Did someone say party???  I attended the last one, but nobody noticed I was there...think it was my outfit or something.   Rolling Eyes

Wink Lalas - Some might think the monitor might be a party poop ...  Wink

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2007, 01:01:24 PM »

Well!  I show up. Nonesy leaves.  Nonesy shows up.  I am not here.  What's up with this picture?  Hey, I bet she's keeping all those cookies for herself.   Rolling Eyes

silly you Lala's, yes still baking and wish you were here. I'd sit you down with a cappucino and some cookies !

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2007, 01:04:28 PM »

None - I think you DID get a web site up, but what/where is it? Potential customer here.

Although I have made a TON of cookies ... I don't get fancy any more! Lemon bars, my mother's choc chip, and peanut butter is what my family always wants. Sometimes I do thumbprints around Christmas - I'm in a couple of Cookie Exchanges.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2007, 01:08:08 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
None - I think you DID get a web site up, but what/where is it? Potential customer here.

Although I have made a TON of cookies ... I don't get fancy any more! Lemon bars, my mother's choc chip, and peanut butter is what my family always wants. Sometimes I do thumbprints around Christmas - I'm in a couple of Cookie Exchanges.

Yeah! And I still wanna look into it for Justin's birthday party at school in early May!

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2007, 02:56:25 PM »

Justins ~ Nones' cookie site is just beautiful!  

Any of the Monkeys ~ Have any of you seen Tylergal lately?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2007, 03:00:45 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Justins ~ Nones' cookie site is just beautiful!  

Any of the Monkeys ~ Have any of you seen Tylergal lately?

Hi tcumom - I haven't heard from her in a long time.  She last posted on January 28th.  I'm hoping she's not ill.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2007, 03:21:16 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
When I was a kid this kind of weather did not phase me. Skating until they made me come in for bedtime. Now, different story. Although this vortex here is a record breaker.

You sound like you are having our usual February weather!  We have had the mildest winter and the least amount of snow, in my memory, in Quebec.  No roof shoveling needed this year and I was able to get my septic tank pumped out because the ground wasn't frozen under the snow.   Plus, because of the lack of snowclouds, we have had the sunniest winter.  Remember, when we were kids the temperature was Fahrenheit and now we use Celcius.  Back then, whenever we heard it was minus anything, it was COLD.  The hair in your nose would freeze and you felt like you were slapped in the face as soon as you opened the front door.  Now, when it is minus 1 Celcius,  it feels like it is springtime.  Bring back fahrenheit!  Right now, it is 23 degrees F and I don't care what it is in Celcuis. And why don't they re-design skates? I used to love to skate but my feet would be frozen within minutes.  The female skates were so narrow you could not wear heavy socks in them.  I want a pair of UGH boots with skate blades and any other colour than white.  
Only 2 more months and winter will be over.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2007, 03:21:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I haven't heard from her in a long time.  She last posted on January 28th.  I'm hoping she's not ill.

Hi Klaas ~ thanks for answering ~ I'm worried about Tyler.....you know, I just sit back and kind of keep an eye out for various monkeys MIA.  Will you please let me know if you hear anything?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2007, 03:45:50 PM »

msmarples - I don't have your email address? If you can email Klaas then she can forward to me? thank you for your interest !

justins, you have mail !

tcumom - thank you !! I have been so busy I've not emailed tyler this week but San shared she's been busy with a new puppy and some further home renovations? Like you though, I'd love to see her back !

take care all, going to spend some quality time with family !

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2007, 03:50:54 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
msmarples - I don't have your email address? If you can email Klaas then she can forward to me? thank you for your interest !

justins, you have mail !

tcumom - thank you !! I have been so busy I've not emailed tyler this week but San shared she's been busy with a new puppy and some further home renovations? Like you though, I'd love to see her back !

take care all, going to spend some quality time with family !

Got it! Thanx! Pirate ships, eh? The boy loves Pirates of the Caribbean!

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2007, 03:57:50 PM »

klaas - mail call!

I'm getting off to din dins; later.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2007, 04:05:10 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
klaas - mail call!

I'm getting off to din dins; later.

Ok..will check it now

Edited to add:  No email yet
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2007, 04:06:45 PM »

My dil lives in Quebec,now.It is cold.I guess I am the only one who saw the Addams Family.(girl scout cookies)You all must try my gumbo and special brew.But you must use a glass,it eats through styrofoam and plastic.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2007, 04:36:25 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
When I was a kid this kind of weather did not phase me. Skating until they made me come in for bedtime. Now, different story. Although this vortex here is a record breaker.

You sound like you are having our usual February weather!  We have had the mildest winter and the least amount of snow, in my memory, in Quebec.  No roof shoveling needed this year and I was able to get my septic tank pumped out because the ground wasn't frozen under the snow.   Plus, because of the lack of snowclouds, we have had the sunniest winter.  Remember, when we were kids the temperature was Fahrenheit and now we use Celcius.  Back then, whenever we heard it was minus anything, it was COLD.  The hair in your nose would freeze and you felt like you were slapped in the face as soon as you opened the front door.  Now, when it is minus 1 Celcius,  it feels like it is springtime.  Bring back fahrenheit!  Right now, it is 23 degrees F and I don't care what it is in Celcuis. And why don't they re-design skates? I used to love to skate but my feet would be frozen within minutes.  The female skates were so narrow you could not wear heavy socks in them.  I want a pair of UGH boots with skate blades and any other colour than white.  
Only 2 more months and winter will be over.

I think they make nicer skates now. Can't you get the shoemaker guy to dye them fuschia ? I want to get a pair and give it a go in an indoor rink.
I used to spped skate one thousand years ago on the school team and I had a rink in my backyard every other year or so. If I was in the backyard, at least they knew where I was !  lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.