June 03, 2024, 09:54:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #582 2/10 - 2/15/2007  (Read 110006 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: February 13, 2007, 09:23:59 PM »

Just joined in for a bit...

ArtColley, so happy you are well and back with us.

Seamonkey, (ArtColley offspring?? Laughing) Welcome to our cage...you do your mamma proud.

Robots, Yankees Rule!!!  (Rangers, too, after decades at a time...ummm 1994...when next?)

I'm behind....others have been on this PC...(snow covering sidewalks here)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: February 13, 2007, 09:24:01 PM »

Hello Tibrogargan Smile I always prefer a sense of humor faced with anything, makes things a bit easier to deal with. Yes, that can work both ways when it comes to who is watching who? lol

LilPuma- Oops, maybe I should have not said anything, I would like for people to have thought I did that on my own..you know for a wee bit of an ego boost for a newbie to intimidate anyone who couldn't do it proving my unmatched  wiley charms with the computer lol. Thank you for the welcome.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: February 13, 2007, 09:24:16 PM »

Hello Monkeys! Welcome back Art, and a Welcome to Seamonkey!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: February 13, 2007, 09:25:37 PM »

Quote from: "Seamonkey"
Hello Snoopy Smile

Hello BleachedBlack -- I will try to stay clear of the clam shell..unless it has a pearl in it then my better judgement is out the window lol

Awww Sheesh Maww, you are no fun lol

Hello Kat Gram -- Ok I will watch the robot, but what am I looking for?  Laughing

Hello Sam - Don't worry I can handle testy.. I have two hormonal daughters and two sons, I have testy covered on a day to day basis  Wink

OLDf lolol Smile

See what I found? at the bottom of the page I can scroll all the posts when I reply, now I don't have to feel like I left anyone out and look rude for ignoring...Woot!!

HI SeaMonkey.... oh, a woman after my own heart... PEARLS !!!! Laughing  

I have been asking Red for the entire length of our marriage for some pearls....

and all of you know, if you think hard how long that has been!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: February 13, 2007, 09:28:03 PM »

When we lived in Maine, we lived on Route1. We had much more snow but by living on the highway the state kept it well plowed. We lived within 5 miles of the hospital I worked at . The operating room.

Since I was so close I was often called even when not on call.Once they even sent the maintenance truck to come pick me up since my drive was snowed in. Of course I had to get my own way home. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: February 13, 2007, 09:28:27 PM »

Hello Tibrogargan Smile I always prefer a sense of humor faced with anything, makes things a bit easier to deal with. Yes, that can work both ways when it comes to who is watching who? lol

LilPuma- Oops, maybe I should have not said anything, I would like for people to have thought I did that on my own..you know for a wee bit of an ego boost for a newbie to intimidate anyone who couldn't do it proving my unmatched  wiley charms with the computer lol. Thank you for the welcome.

Tibro is the Monkey from Down Under.  It's summer there and it's daylight and they drive on the wrong side of the road.  But she's a good monkey.  

It's probably just as well that you admitted your technical frailties, otherwise we'd start asking you how to do stuff and fix stuff.   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: February 13, 2007, 09:32:41 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "AZSunny"

OF are you feeling better?

Much better .... thanks for asking

I did kinda get stuck   Embarassed in the snow at the Dr. Office today

You know, you don't have to live like that!  Wink

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: February 13, 2007, 09:32:47 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hello Snoopy Smile

Hello BleachedBlack -- I will try to stay clear of the clam shell..unless it has a pearl in it then my better judgement is out the window lol

Awww Sheesh Maww, you are no fun lol

Hello Kat Gram -- Ok I will watch the robot, but what am I looking for?  Laughing

Hello Sam - Don't worry I can handle testy.. I have two hormonal daughters and two sons, I have testy covered on a day to day basis  Wink

OLDf lolol Smile

See what I found? at the bottom of the page I can scroll all the posts when I reply, now I don't have to feel like I left anyone out and look rude for ignoring...Woot!!

HI SeaMonkey.... oh, a woman after my own heart... PEARLS !!!! Laughing  

I have been asking Red for the entire length of our marriage for some pearls....

and all of you know, if you think hard how long that has been!!!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: February 13, 2007, 09:32:53 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Per MF at FOB:

Since, Karen left the island, it is not yet known who is the prosecutor in charge of the case. In the early day, E. Lugo was mentioned to have this position. Also Mariaine left the Prosecutor's Office as PR to work with the Valero Refinery Company and her job is meanwhile being handled by mrs. V/D Biezen, who has been sitting in her position every time Mariaine was not on the island, so an easy transition.

About the case, the only person to give official information or statements is Peter de Witte, the new Police Chief.

So let's all write him and ask him for a statement.   Wink  Then we'll see if he tells us all the same thing or changes his story 25 times.

Hi LilPuma  I vote for the 25 different versions.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: February 13, 2007, 09:33:55 PM »

That post was supposed to say "right on"! to Mrs Red  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: February 13, 2007, 09:35:44 PM »

SeaMonkey - hold on to your seat, going to make a minor modification to something  Laughing
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: February 13, 2007, 09:35:55 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Per MF at FOB:

Since, Karen left the island, it is not yet known who is the prosecutor in charge of the case. In the early day, E. Lugo was mentioned to have this position. Also Mariaine left the Prosecutor's Office as PR to work with the Valero Refinery Company and her job is meanwhile being handled by mrs. V/D Biezen, who has been sitting in her position every time Mariaine was not on the island, so an easy transition.

About the case, the only person to give official information or statements is Peter de Witte, the new Police Chief.

So let's all write him and ask him for a statement.   Wink  Then we'll see if he tells us all the same thing or changes his story 25 times.

Hi LilPuma  I vote for the 25 different versions.

One of those cultural differences.   Mad But then we can tear up the ones we know are pure bull and send the pieces to Dennis Jacobs.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: February 13, 2007, 09:36:14 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
That post was supposed to say "right on"! to Mrs Red  Laughing

well it won't happen tomorrow... Rolling Eyes  but I can keep hoping...LOL..

I didn't mean to be rude...

how is everyone??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: February 13, 2007, 09:36:16 PM »

Hello Mrs. Red - OHHhh Pearls yes..I would love black ones, those are so pretty. Ever notice men are the only species that do not seem to get hints or out and out told what ya want, whereas even a pet dust bunny gets the hint what to do ? sheesh ..hehehe

Oh well, can't kill them, there would be no one to go out in the snow for your favorite ice cream lol Wink .

BTW I am not a man hater or manbasher..I just kid a lot ..so no offense to anyone intended. Thought I would make that clear since you all don't really know me yet and sometimes a comp screen is not the best place for first impressions. Smile

Thank you Elaine and Hello Smile

2NJSons_Mom - Hello , yeppers Im her spawn. She does me proud too.  Wink
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #494 on: February 13, 2007, 09:37:31 PM »

Hello Monkeys...another night...another hotel room!! Actually the same one for the last few days..but a hotel room none the less.

Welcome Seamonkey!!

Anybody know how to get back to Atlanta? Did they hid it?

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: February 13, 2007, 09:37:49 PM »

OT...if any of you have had that upper respiratory thing that we had here about a month ago...be cautious....I woke up this AM with new symptoms....3rd time in 6 weeks.  it's a sinus thing...congestion....guess I should see the doc this time...just a PITA.  Well, PITN.. Laughing

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: February 13, 2007, 09:38:23 PM »

Klaas, if you are around. That was a very nice post that you put in Jamie Skeeters thread. Thank you for bringing it to us.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: February 13, 2007, 09:39:20 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Klaas, if you are around. That was a very nice post that you put in Jamie Skeeters thread. Thank you for bringing it to us.

Thanks Sam, I thought it was a wonderful post.  Tom even posted it on the front page of SM.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: February 13, 2007, 09:39:52 PM »

SeaMonkey - notice anything different?  Wink  Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #499 on: February 13, 2007, 09:40:06 PM »

Metro, our travelin' man....don't know where they put your Atlanta....may be covered with powdered sugar bout now....always good to see you drop by.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.