March 28, 2024, 06:18:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #26 8/31/10 - 9/06/10  (Read 306967 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: September 06, 2010, 08:15:55 AM »

Wouldn't it be awesome if someone dropped Kyron off with Kaine in time to start school this week?  an angelic monkey

That would be most excellent!!

MonkeyKing...You want me to loan you the money to pay the electric bill so your son down at the bottom can learn his lesson?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: September 06, 2010, 08:23:49 AM »

I have to tell you Monkeys.....Why are we wasting time on rumors that are not connected to facts? If you get a hinky feeling, that is one thing, but bringing in people and posts that don't have anything to do with bringing Kyron home is just a waste of time to me IMO.

I think we need to look at connecting the dots. There is a trail of people that are connected to the day Kyron went missing, along with other people that have put themselves out there in the spotlight.

There is something and/or someone we are missing or overlooking. I know we need to check everything, but come on, listening to the chicken squabbling from the THSP is a waiste of time, along with JonesR and a few others.

I'm just trying to be logical and use facts rather than rumors.

Don't throw bananas at me for this post!  an angelic monkey

My apologies for offending you by 'spreading rumors'. Like I said in my post, I have a hinky feeling about Jonesr and the JW thing. I don't know that I still believe that JW has nothing to do with this case. I will go back to lurking now. 

Silly pfaubush!  an angelic monkey  I totally respect all of your postings and insights. I just think we need to get organized with this. Yes, that is the corporate person coming out from me.

There are a lot of Monkeys on here that have strong points in sleuthing. Maybe if we take one person or fact at a time we can understand this case much better and get to the facts of this case. JMO  an angelic monkey 

pfaubush,

Don't go into lurk mode.  There are plenty of posts on here that are about poster's hinky feelings, beliefs, etc.  Because we don't have a lot of facts, that leads to more ???? and we need to ask the questions so that more sleuthing can be done.  IMO we need to look at all questions, too, because at this point, "anything" is possible.  I've have been on-and-off that fence so many times it's ridiculous.  Because we don't have facts, when I get in a mode of "so-and-so" is responsible, I "try hard" to make myself get out of that mode because it limits my questioning. 

I also think we should not limit ourselves to looking at just one thing or one person at a time.
We need to continue looking at everything as it comes to light or as a poster thinks of something.  IMO we really shouldn't limit our sponteanous thought processes.

I can't wait for the grand jury to get finished and to see what their outcome is. Hopefully, then, I will have more of a comfort level of putting all blame in only one direction.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: September 06, 2010, 08:30:56 AM »

Wouldn't it be awesome if someone dropped Kyron off with Kaine in time to start school this week?  an angelic monkey

YES! IT WOULD!  (And I've have been wishing for that for days now)\

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: September 06, 2010, 08:36:39 AM »

There really are a few characters within this cespool who are deserving of a second look.  Each one of these people seem to have a social network and is one way or another tied into another who is tied in to another. 

I keep thinking what would have been the easiest way for Kyron to disappear.  Whoever took Kyron, would have had to of been familiar with the school, the area.

While I was looking through a sex offender registry, there was one guy who his thing was he took kids from day care centers.  Wow! 

Monkey King

This bothers me a lot because it was open to anyone to come into the school that morning and "no" definitive report of seeing Kyron leave the school, the time, and with whom.  LE would have been all over that and we would have heard about it by now.  So easy in the confusion of all the people for someone to spirit a little guy away. It's sickening to think about.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: September 06, 2010, 09:11:55 AM »

Get ready going to lock this thread.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: September 06, 2010, 09:13:05 AM »

Please move to Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8465.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.