April 26, 2024, 09:04:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 213471 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2010, 04:20:15 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/charity-responds-to-cindy-anthony.html
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Charity Responds To Cindy Anthony Publicity Stunt

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2010, 04:21:38 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Well I see the Queen has stirred up more controversy. She thinks she is a d@mn celebrity. GMAB. I am so sick of these people I could scream. Lock their nappy azzes up for God's sake and all of our sanity.

If only the news stations would stay away from the drop off points and let it be maybe just maybe she would shut the h&ll up for a day.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

{Insert applauding monkey here.}

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2010, 04:22:10 PM »

Fessing Up About Medical Mistakes Helps Bottom Line

<snipped>

The finding is significant because there are about 100,000 preventable human errors made in American hospitals each year. That number was first reported in a 1999 Institute of Medicine report called To Err Is Human. Most experts concede the number has not gone down significantly in the 11 years since.

“When perfection doesn't happen and something goes wrong, the way that people handle it makes all the difference in the world,” said Linda Kenney. She nearly died from a medical error in 1999, the same month the Institute of Medicine report was released.

“I almost died, and there was just no emotional support for myself, or the clinicians involved who were equally as devastated,” said Kenney.

She said there are four things most patients want when an error has been made: to be told the truth, an acknowledgment of what happened, to know what the hospital will do about it, and ongoing support.

“If you're up front and human about it I think the patient will still have feelings, but they'll get through it a lot easier. Most people are angry and they just want to be heard,” she said.

Several years after her trauma, she founded a nonprofit support group to patients and caregivers who have experienced adverse outcomes. Medical Induced Trauma Support Services helps patients around the country.

She said that while much progress has been made, there are still too many people being harmed.

“I just know that there are really committed people trying to change the systems and make them safe for everyone,” said Kenney.

“There's no question it's absolutely the right thing to do with regard to what patients want, what our ethics support … and our study helps show that it doesn't have to harm your bottom line at the same time,” said Kachalia.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/asseenon5/24650416/detail.html
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2010, 04:46:11 PM »

Casey Anthony Won't Attend Hearing
Perry Sets Status Hearing For Monday

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is not expected to attend a status hearing in court on Monday.

Attorneys on both sides of the case are expected to attend the hearing before Judge Belvin Perry.

A spokeswoman for the Ninth Judicial Circuit said Anthony won't attend the hearing.

Status hearings provide an opportunity for a judge to gauge whether a case is still on track.

Anthony's trial is expected to begin on May 11, 2011.

Anthony faces a first-degree murder charge in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

http://www.wesh.com/news/24770346/detail.html

Don't think she has ever attended a Status Hearing.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2010, 05:01:44 PM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/
New Study Reveals ‘Jailhouse Snack Reports’ Taint Jury Pools
Posted by eggtreenews in Casey Anthony Trial. Tagged: Satire news
08/26/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2010, 05:08:08 PM »

Lol my email to them was truly nice. I made sure I didnt sound bitter ! just a concerned grandmother. I merely pointed out to them that I was concerned that cindys intentions were not honorable and I was concerned for the organization , being as cindy had taken it upon herself to  contact the media for her own benefit. I encouraged them to research her performances past and present. And I told them I would go a step further and  include  youtube tapes that would support ! what I am saying to be true. I   told them my intent was not to create problems but rather to avoid any problems that they may get as a result of being associated with her.  I am going to send them a check so that they can buy shoes for the needy children. But I just had enough of cindy and had to do the right thing.

I am telling ya those anthonys especialy cindy has tested my every nerve. I think I wore out my keyboard  better rest it better I see smoke coming out of the keys huh  
Great job including the videos loca, I meant to tell you that earlier.  Knowledge is power, I hate to see anyone become a victim of Cindy Anthony's web of lies and deceit. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2010, 05:13:52 PM »

Sneed hears rumbles Blago's attorney Sam Adam Jr. may not represent Blago in the next go-round

Where does she hear these rumbles? Maybe her inside source was the TV, on which Adam and his father plainly ducked the question of their future involvement with the Blagojevich case during the news scrum yesterday afternoon in the lobby of the Dirksen U.S. Courthouse. Or maybe she heard these rumbles later when SA Jr. appeared on "Chicago Tonight" and refused to commit to representing Blagojevich in his second trial.
In any case, the point is, these "rumbles" make a lot of sense. Team Adam probably can't afford to spend thousands more billable hours at public-defender rates, and probably isn't really interested in going through Blagojevich Part Deux. He's made his splash, impressed us with his passion and eloquence and, in hanging the jury on nearly every count, did way better than most predicted he would.

It's likely to go worse for him the second time around, as the jury was perilously close to conviction on several counts and, from what we know so far, not close to acquittal on any of the counts. Government prosecutors will patch up some of the holes in their case in some jurors' minds and come back stronger.

It makes a lot of sense for SAJr. to  move on with his head held high and take advantage of the "If I'm ever in legal trouble I want to hire that guy" sentiment he's sparked.

There's a lot I don't know about when and how a defendant goes the public-defender route: Does someone with empty bank accounts and massive credit card debt yet a condo in Washington D.C. and a closet full of expensive, bespoke suits qualify for a free defense lawyer? Does he get to keep sending his kids to private school while we pay for his mouthpiece?

I would say that Zorn hears rumbles that professors from local law schools will rise to serve on Blagojevich's defense team in the second round -- Andrea Lyon of DePaul University's law school served on the George Ryan team -- but, honestly, those rumbles are just notions rattling around in my head.

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnists_ezorn/2010/08/samonara.html
Well one thing for sure and that is she would make a whole lot more money (in one way or another, wink wink,) aiding Sopranovich's defense. 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2010, 05:14:54 PM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/
New Study Reveals ‘Jailhouse Snack Reports’ Taint Jury Pools
Posted by eggtreenews in Casey Anthony Trial. Tagged: Satire news
08/26/10

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2010, 05:15:01 PM »

Well I see the Queen has stirred up more controversy. She thinks she is a d@mn celebrity. GMAB. I am so sick of these people I could scream. Lock their nappy azzes up for God's sake and all of our sanity.

If only the news stations would stay away from the drop off points and let it be maybe just maybe she would shut the h&ll up for a day.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Thank you Gizzie, I would like to save that monkey if that is ok with you?

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2010, 05:17:52 PM »

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Well I saved it from Brandi but I'm sure she wouldn't mind.  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2010, 05:56:17 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/24774586/detail.html
Records Shed Light On Casey's Latest Jail Visitors
Ocala Lawyer Pays A Visit, Renowned For Cross-Examination, Other Lawyers Say
POSTED: 4:36 pm EDT August 26, 2010
UPDATED: 5:14 pm EDT August 26, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony recently got a jailhouse visit from an attorney renowned for her cross-examination of medical experts, jail records show.
Ocala attorney Dorothy Clay Sims visited Anthony in jail on July 30 for about an hour and a half.

Orlando criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby said Sims is well known for her grasp of issues related to medical expert testimony, which could be a valuable asset to Anthony’s defense team.

“If there are any holes in the autopsy, holes in the evidence, she will expose them,” Hornsby said.

Anthony remains in jail charged with the murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2010, 05:57:04 PM »

Oops,sorry.video at link.
http://www.wesh.com/r/24774586/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2010, 06:01:07 PM »

http://chathousecares.amplify.com/2010/08/26/cindy-anthony-takes-down-another-innocent-group/
Cindy Anthony takes down another innocent group
Aug 26, 2010 9:52am by ChatHouse Cares

~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2010, 06:04:23 PM »

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Thank you ladies for the applause. I had to walk away from the computer after reading Cindy's reply. I get so frustrated that she sticks her nose in everything and ruins it for people who really have a heart. I guess I am going to have to go to Orlando and hit her upside the head with my iron skillet for her to get the message that no one wants her within a mile of them. She has to be the most thick skin skank in the world.
Thanks for all the links that you all post everyday. I love that Eggtree blog.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2010, 06:07:33 PM »

Darla,I understand.I wanted to scream yesterday because that bunch was on my last nerve.

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2010, 06:17:27 PM »

Anthony's Ex: Defense Wants Recent Phone Records
Tony Lazarro Files Motion Objecting To Release Of Certain Records

26, 2010

(0)ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's former boyfriend has filed a motion to quash a subpoena from her defense team.

In that subpoena, Tony Lazarro said the defense is asking for his cell phone records from January 2009 to the present.

The motion said Judge Stan Strickland only granted the defense access to Lazarro's records from June to December of 2008.

Lazarro wants Judge Belvin Perry to quash the subpoena for the additional phone records.

...MORE

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24774693/detail.html
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2010, 06:19:51 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24764997/detail.html

In an e-mail sent to Local 6 on Wednesday, Cindy Anthony responded to the controversy, saying, "Hopefully everyone will be respectful to what this event is all about. It's not about my family. It's about doing a good thing for others. My goal is to help this foundation collect shoes for the orphans in Honduras. Unfortunately, the media would not have normally covered this event had it not been for my involvement."

Cindy needs to just STFU!!!!  Go away, for the love of God, go the fluck away!!!
Cindy is the curse of evil!

She JUST HAD to say something else so it would be out there in the media. She is a self centered witch with NO regard for anyone but herself. She has NO IDEA how stupid and foolish she looks to people with any sense of decency.

I sent an email because the Missouri Synod of the Lutheran Church is my church and that charity is supported in part by my church and I, as a lifelong member do not want any association with ANY of those people's con games.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2010, 06:22:08 PM »

26, 2010

(0)ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's former boyfriend has filed a motion to quash a subpoena from her defense team.

In that subpoena, Tony Lazarro said the defense is asking for his cell phone records from January 2009 to the present.

The motion said Judge Stan Strickland only granted the defense access to Lazarro's records from June to December of 2008.

Lazarro wants Judge Belvin Perry to quash the subpoena for the additional phone records.

...MORE

It is absolutely NONE of their business WHO Tony called after Dec. of 08. I am sure the judge will not allow that type of invasion of privacy into a private citizen's life who had nothing to do with any of it but being another VICTIM of the Anthonys.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2010, 06:22:12 PM »

So in a motion team Bobo was granted cell records for TL from June - Dec 2008.

Team Bobo NOW files a subpeona for records from Jan 2009 to today.

WTF!!!!!!!

Team Bobo does not obey the Judge's rulings but then again why should he if his memory is so bad he can not remember pressing "1" to accept a call from an inmate that is recorded how could he possibly remember what a Judge has ruled?   I swear it is Bobo that is spurring on Rosebud to do the crazy and evil stuff she does just so he does not look as simple and slimy as he is looking IMO.

Now poor TL has to pay for a lawyer to fight this.         
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2010, 06:22:36 PM »

26, 2010

...MORE

I am not believing this BS...Why do they need his phone records? I guess Casey wants to know who he calls while she is sitting in jail.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.