April 18, 2024, 04:59:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 213260 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2010, 07:52:31 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-boyfriend-motion-20100826,0,3498582.story
Former Casey Anthony boyfriend wants phone records protected
 By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
7:04 p.m. EDT, August 26, 2010
Former Casey Anthony  boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro filed a motion in court Thursday trying to block a subpoena for his phone records from January 2009 to the present.

The motion to quash, filed by Lazzaro attorney William Jay, states Lazzaro received a copy of a subpoena without deposition for phone records from January 2009 to the present.

An earlier ruling in the case held that this time frame was "not permitted to be the subject of a subpoena," according to the motion. The timeframe permitted by the court ran from June 1, 2008, through Dec. 18, 2008, the filing states.

"Therefore, Anthony Lazzaro is requesting the court to enter an order quashing this subpoena," the motion states.
n another filing Thursday, Casey Anthony's defense team filed a notice of taking depositions for Sept. 3. The notice lists 18 law-enforcement officials scheduled for deposition from 9 a.m. to noon that day.
The notice lists another 17 law-enforcement officials to be deposed between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. that day.The officials to be deposed are employees of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, Metropolitan Bureau of Investigations, the Office of Inspector General, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the U.S. Secret Service and Orlando police.

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old child Caylee Marie. The child's remains were found in late 2008, months after she was reported missing by her family.

What is he planning to ask them? Did you sleep with Casey or can you help me out here ? I have no defense...help

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: August 26, 2010, 07:54:05 PM »

Do you know how unstable that makes them look!!! man these people better  get off the crack pipe and get to work!!   they are making assess out of their own selves. WTF!! Mason needs to give his partner some zanez or something to calm him down maybe baez is bipolar!! and is having a maniac episode.
he has no business practicing law!! his lawyerin skills are in question. He needs to go to one of columbos seminars.

Instead of spending his money on SEX SEMINARS he should have been spending it on law seminars so he would not look like such a fool in court each time. (maybe more people were making fun of him about the sex so he picked it first)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: August 26, 2010, 07:58:37 PM »

Anthony's Ex: Defense Wants Recent Phone Records
Tony Lazarro Files Motion Objecting To Release Of Certain Records

26, 2010

(0)ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's former boyfriend has filed a motion to quash a subpoena from her defense team.

In that subpoena, Tony Lazarro said the defense is asking for his cell phone records from January 2009 to the present.

The motion said Judge Stan Strickland only granted the defense access to Lazarro's records from June to December of 2008.

Lazarro wants Judge Belvin Perry to quash the subpoena for the additional phone records.

...MORE

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24774693/detail.html

Don't you know he wishes he had never heard of Casey Anthony?   Poor guy.

what you wanna bet ! he went and got his cajones checked when he found out she was two,three! timing him.

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2010, 08:00:10 PM »

http://www.jamespublishing.com/bios/expbio.htm

Some info on Dorothy Clay Sims.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: August 26, 2010, 08:09:38 PM »

Thank you ladies for the applause. I had to walk away from the computer after reading Cindy's reply. I get so frustrated that she sticks her nose in everything and ruins it for people who really have a heart. I guess I am going to have to go to Orlando and hit her upside the head with my iron skillet for her to get the message that no one wants her within a mile of them. She has to be the most thick skin skank in the world.
Thanks for all the links that you all post everyday. I love that Eggtree blog.

Can I get in line after you? I have a huge cast iron skillet I've been dying to smack her upside her head with!  Monkey Devil!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2010, 08:12:22 PM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/
New Study Reveals ‘Jailhouse Snack Reports’ Taint Jury Pools
Posted by eggtreenews in Casey Anthony Trial. Tagged: Satire news
08/26/10

This is one of the best writers I have read in years...............totally hilarious !!!

a quip..........."Local fool George Anthony awoke with quite a start recently, when he opened his eyes and discovered he was pinned beneath the special-ed short bus driven by daughter Casey’s dimwitted murder defense team."

Omg!! trimm I was literaly cackling as I read  it!!  Need to change my depends.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: August 26, 2010, 08:13:53 PM »

Thank you ladies for the applause. I had to walk away from the computer after reading Cindy's reply. I get so frustrated that she sticks her nose in everything and ruins it for people who really have a heart. I guess I am going to have to go to Orlando and hit her upside the head with my iron skillet for her to get the message that no one wants her within a mile of them. She has to be the most thick skin skank in the world.

Can I get in line after you? I have a huge cast iron skillet I've been dying to smack her upside her head with!  Monkey Devil!

And I will use my palote it's a mexican rolling pin for making tortillas also known in earlier years as a kid  sitter. lol

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: August 26, 2010, 08:14:41 PM »

08/26/10

Whoever this person is I LOVE HIM/HER Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: August 26, 2010, 08:14:51 PM »

And I will use my palote it's a mexican rolling pin for making tortillas also known in earlier years as a kid  sitter. lol

I dont beat my kids lol or I didnt ! they are grown now! but I would show em my mexican tortilla pin and they would behave lol.

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: August 26, 2010, 08:16:31 PM »

08/26/10

Hi Gizzie.....doncah just love it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: August 26, 2010, 08:16:58 PM »

Do you know how unstable that makes them look!!! man these people better  get off the crack pipe and get to work!!   they are making assess out of their own selves. WTF!! Mason needs to give his partner some zanez or something to calm him down maybe baez is bipolar!! and is having a maniac episode.
he has no business practicing law!! his lawyerin skills are in question. He needs to go to one of columbos seminars.

Instead of spending his money on SEX SEMINARS he should have been spending it on law seminars so he would not look like such a fool in court each time. (maybe more people were making fun of him about the sex so he picked it first)

come to think of it why would he need to go to a sex seminar? unless he  flunked sex ed 101

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: August 26, 2010, 08:18:12 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-shaken-charity-organizer-getting-threats.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: Shaken charity organizer getting threats
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Orlando, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on August, 26 2010 7:29 PM

Could more little children suffer because of the Caylee Anthony story?

That’s a horrifying thought, but consider the latest TV reports in the Casey Anthony saga.

Cindy Anthony’s offer to donate granddaughter Caylee’s shoes to the Children of Love Foundation has sparked a furor against the charity, WFTV-Ch. 9 explained tonight.

The charity’s founder, Doris Patalano, ”was in tears over this today,” WFTV’s Kathi Belich reported.  “She wouldn’t talk to us on camera.”

Callers are threatening to protest the charity’s shoe drive this weekend, Belich reported. But the charity has a partner in St. Luke’s Lutheran Church in Oviedo and has a long record of helping children in Central and South America.

Patalano ”said Cindy offered to help with the shoe drive Saturday but never mentioned donating Caylee’s shoes,” Belich added.

Cindy announced her decision to donate the shoes in an e-mail to WKMG-Ch. 6.

Any bad publicity for a charity can be devastating news in hard times, and Belich illustrated that point by talking to the House of Hope, which can’t make its next payroll.

Cindy Anthony’s new lawyers told Belich they were preparing a news release about the issue.

Cindy’s daughter, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee.

In other Anthony news, former Casey Anthony boyfriend Tony Lazzaro has asked Judge Belvin Perry to quash the defense team’s efforts to get more of his phone records, WESH-Ch. 2 reported.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: August 26, 2010, 08:20:31 PM »

26, 2010

(0)ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's former boyfriend has filed a motion to quash a subpoena from her defense team.

In that subpoena, Tony Lazarro said the defense is asking for his cell phone records from January 2009 to the present.

The motion said Judge Stan Strickland only granted the defense access to Lazarro's records from June to December of 2008.

Lazarro wants Judge Belvin Perry to quash the subpoena for the additional phone records.

...MORE

ohmygawd....and this is what they are gonna try to do to some of the searchers too......why in the hell do they think they should have these records....I feel sorry for him

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2010, 08:20:40 PM »

O/T  Gizzie            

So good to see you posting again!

Hi ya Northern!  Thank you!!   

Every now and then I get the urge to say something!

But there's still ONE thing that I'd like to say to KC and the group,   

Hope I don't get in trouble for that!  an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2010, 08:21:41 PM »

So in a motion team Bobo was granted cell records for TL from June - Dec 2008.

Team Bobo NOW files a subpeona for records from Jan 2009 to today.

WTF!!!!!!!

Team Bobo does not obey the Judge's rulings but then again why should he if his memory is so bad he can not remember pressing "1" to accept a call from an inmate that is recorded how could he possibly remember what a Judge has ruled?   I swear it is Bobo that is spurring on Rosebud to do the crazy and evil stuff she does just so he does not look as simple and slimy as he is looking IMO.

Now poor TL has to pay for a lawyer to fight this.         

yep.....B&B are as evil as their client and her family

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2010, 08:21:49 PM »

26, 2010

...MORE

I am not believing this BS...Why do they need his phone records? I guess Casey wants to know who he calls while she is sitting in jail.

lmao Darla
that's what I was thinking. WTF! I heard he had a new g/f so I  cant blame him for wanting privacy.
he proves there is life after casey. can you imagine having cindy for a motherinlaw!!

Loca
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2010, 08:23:28 PM »

Northern you are probably right. Bozo is just going down the list. I truly hope all of these people who Bozo and the Ant's keep messing in their lives sue the HELL out of them. Judge Perry needs to put a stop to this useless BS. Geesh this just makes me so angry.

Sorry for quoting myself...but needed to add they should have to pay all of the kids attorney fees.

I agree 100%!!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2010, 08:24:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/24765333/index.html
Lippman says he will be more conservative in representing them

Should be interesting to watch over time.  I bet he's charging an arm and a leg, and I don't blame him.

Well if cindy keeps eating that arm and leg are going to be pretty hefty. So it maybe worth his time.Smile

Loca
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2010, 08:28:36 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-boyfriend-motion-20100826,0,3498582.story
Former Casey Anthony boyfriend wants phone records protected
 By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
7:04 p.m. EDT, August 26, 2010
Former Casey Anthony  boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro filed a motion in court Thursday trying to block a subpoena for his phone records from January 2009 to the present.

The motion to quash, filed by Lazzaro attorney William Jay, states Lazzaro received a copy of a subpoena without deposition for phone records from January 2009 to the present.

An earlier ruling in the case held that this time frame was "not permitted to be the subject of a subpoena," according to the motion. The timeframe permitted by the court ran from June 1, 2008, through Dec. 18, 2008, the filing states.

"Therefore, Anthony Lazzaro is requesting the court to enter an order quashing this subpoena," the motion states.
n another filing Thursday, Casey Anthony's defense team filed a notice of taking depositions for Sept. 3. The notice lists 18 law-enforcement officials scheduled for deposition from 9 a.m. to noon that day.
The notice lists another 17 law-enforcement officials to be deposed between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. that day.The officials to be deposed are employees of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, Metropolitan Bureau of Investigations, the Office of Inspector General, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the U.S. Secret Service and Orlando police.

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old child Caylee Marie. The child's remains were found in late 2008, months after she was reported missing by her family.

What is he planning to ask them? Did you sleep with Casey or can you help me out here ? I have no defense...help

That's about all they can ask in that short a period of time...18 people in 3 hours? And then another 17 in 4 hours? That's like 10 minutes for each person? What could they possibly find out in 10 minutes besides their name?

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2010, 08:30:06 PM »

I remember those but not in a good way! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.