March 28, 2024, 11:08:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 212806 times)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: August 26, 2010, 08:31:18 PM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/
New Study Reveals ‘Jailhouse Snack Reports’ Taint Jury Pools
Posted by eggtreenews in Casey Anthony Trial. Tagged: Satire news
08/26/10

Hi Gizzie.....doncah just love it!!

I do! I could never come up with something that funny!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: August 26, 2010, 08:33:10 PM »

Thank you ladies for the applause. I had to walk away from the computer after reading Cindy's reply. I get so frustrated that she sticks her nose in everything and ruins it for people who really have a heart. I guess I am going to have to go to Orlando and hit her upside the head with my iron skillet for her to get the message that no one wants her within a mile of them. She has to be the most thick skin skank in the world.
Thanks for all the links that you all post everyday. I love that Eggtree blog.

Can I get in line after you? I have a huge cast iron skillet I've been dying to smack her upside her head with!  Monkey Devil!

And I will use my palote it's a mexican rolling pin for making tortillas also known in earlier years as a kid  sitter. lol

I remember those but not in a good way! 

Lol gizzie pray tell Smile

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #162 on: August 26, 2010, 08:37:01 PM »

Cindy Anthony’s new lawyers told Belich they were preparing a news release about the issue.    What are they going to say? We have now drugged and muzzled our client so she can't go out and do anymore damage? Good luck
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2010, 08:37:19 PM »

Thank you ladies for the applause. I had to walk away from the computer after reading Cindy's reply. I get so frustrated that she sticks her nose in everything and ruins it for people who really have a heart. I guess I am going to have to go to Orlando and hit her upside the head with my iron skillet for her to get the message that no one wants her within a mile of them. She has to be the most thick skin skank in the world.

Can I get in line after you? I have a huge cast iron skillet I've been dying to smack her upside her head with!  Monkey Devil!

And I will use my palote it's a mexican rolling pin for making tortillas also known in earlier years as a kid  sitter. lol

Haha.. My parents were spankers! Not that I was necessarily bad...but I had a younger sister. 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: August 26, 2010, 08:37:46 PM »

Cindy Anthony’s new lawyers told Belich they were preparing a news release about the issue.    What are they going to say? We have now drugged and muzzled our client so she can't go out and do anymore damage? Good luck

LOL!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: August 26, 2010, 08:41:58 PM »

Haha.. My parents were spankers! Not that I was necessarily bad...but I had a younger sister. 

Thanks for sharing gizzie! I had four and they  sometimes made we  think  I would be an alcoholic before it was all over with Smile

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: August 26, 2010, 08:42:35 PM »

Thanks for sharing gizzie! I had four and they  sometimes made we  think  I would be an alcoholic before it was all over with Smile

OOPS

made me

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: August 26, 2010, 08:59:19 PM »

Northern you are probably right. Bozo is just going down the list. I truly hope all of these people who Bozo and the Ant's keep messing in their lives sue the HELL out of them. Judge Perry needs to put a stop to this useless BS. Geesh this just makes me so angry.

Sorry for quoting myself...but needed to add they should have to pay all of the kids attorney fees.

if the people of FL weren't paying for her defense I would agree...but in this case...the  people of FL lose either way.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: August 26, 2010, 09:00:23 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/24765333/index.html
Lippman says he will be more conservative in representing them

Should be interesting to watch over time.  I bet he's charging an arm and a leg, and I don't blame him.

he may be charging but I am wondering who is paying????

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: August 26, 2010, 09:02:39 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-boyfriend-motion-20100826,0,3498582.story
Former Casey Anthony boyfriend wants phone records protected
 By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
7:04 p.m. EDT, August 26, 2010
Former Casey Anthony  boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro filed a motion in court Thursday trying to block a subpoena for his phone records from January 2009 to the present.

The motion to quash, filed by Lazzaro attorney William Jay, states Lazzaro received a copy of a subpoena without deposition for phone records from January 2009 to the present.

An earlier ruling in the case held that this time frame was "not permitted to be the subject of a subpoena," according to the motion. The timeframe permitted by the court ran from June 1, 2008, through Dec. 18, 2008, the filing states.

"Therefore, Anthony Lazzaro is requesting the court to enter an order quashing this subpoena," the motion states.
n another filing Thursday, Casey Anthony's defense team filed a notice of taking depositions for Sept. 3. The notice lists 18 law-enforcement officials scheduled for deposition from 9 a.m. to noon that day.

The notice lists another 17 law-enforcement officials to be deposed between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. that day.

The officials to be deposed are employees of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, Metropolitan Bureau of Investigations, the Office of Inspector General, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the U.S. Secret Service and Orlando police.

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old child Caylee Marie. The child's remains were found in late 2008, months after she was reported missing by her family.

OHMERCY.....they couldn't depose that many people in a damn month.....who the hell are they kidding???

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: August 26, 2010, 09:05:13 PM »

Anthony's Ex: Defense Wants Recent Phone Records
Tony Lazarro Files Motion Objecting To Release Of Certain Records

26, 2010

(0)ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's former boyfriend has filed a motion to quash a subpoena from her defense team.

In that subpoena, Tony Lazarro said the defense is asking for his cell phone records from January 2009 to the present.

The motion said Judge Stan Strickland only granted the defense access to Lazarro's records from June to December of 2008.

Lazarro wants Judge Belvin Perry to quash the subpoena for the additional phone records.

...MORE

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24774693/detail.html

Don't you know he wishes he had never heard of Casey Anthony?   Poor guy.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: August 26, 2010, 09:07:00 PM »

Hey Muffy!  Thanks for all your hard work.   an angelic monkey

YW trimm. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: August 26, 2010, 09:07:50 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-boyfriend-motion-20100826,0,3498582.story
Former Casey Anthony boyfriend wants phone records protected
 By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
7:04 p.m. EDT, August 26, 2010
Former Casey Anthony  boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro filed a motion in court Thursday trying to block a subpoena for his phone records from January 2009 to the present.

The motion to quash, filed by Lazzaro attorney William Jay, states Lazzaro received a copy of a subpoena without deposition for phone records from January 2009 to the present.

An earlier ruling in the case held that this time frame was "not permitted to be the subject of a subpoena," according to the motion. The timeframe permitted by the court ran from June 1, 2008, through Dec. 18, 2008, the filing states.

"Therefore, Anthony Lazzaro is requesting the court to enter an order quashing this subpoena," the motion states.
n another filing Thursday, Casey Anthony's defense team filed a notice of taking depositions for Sept. 3. The notice lists 18 law-enforcement officials scheduled for deposition from 9 a.m. to noon that day.
The notice lists another 17 law-enforcement officials to be deposed between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. that day.The officials to be deposed are employees of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, Metropolitan Bureau of Investigations, the Office of Inspector General, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the U.S. Secret Service and Orlando police.

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old child Caylee Marie. The child's remains were found in late 2008, months after she was reported missing by her family.

What is he planning to ask them? Did you sleep with Casey or can you help me out here ? I have no defense...help

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: August 26, 2010, 09:09:34 PM »

Do you know how unstable that makes them look!!! man these people better  get off the crack pipe and get to work!!   they are making assess out of their own selves. WTF!! Mason needs to give his partner some zanez or something to calm him down maybe baez is bipolar!! and is having a maniac episode.
he has no business practicing law!! his lawyerin skills are in question. He needs to go to one of columbos seminars.

Instead of spending his money on SEX SEMINARS he should have been spending it on law seminars so he would not look like such a fool in court each time. (maybe more people were making fun of him about the sex so he picked it first)

he feet really look very small Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: August 26, 2010, 09:10:31 PM »

http://www.jamespublishing.com/bios/expbio.htm

Some info on Dorothy Clay Sims.   

thanks tupelo....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: August 26, 2010, 09:11:33 PM »

Do you know how unstable that makes them look!!! man these people better  get off the crack pipe and get to work!!   they are making assess out of their own selves. WTF!! Mason needs to give his partner some zanez or something to calm him down maybe baez is bipolar!! and is having a maniac episode.
he has no business practicing law!! his lawyerin skills are in question. He needs to go to one of columbos seminars.

Instead of spending his money on SEX SEMINARS he should have been spending it on law seminars so he would not look like such a fool in court each time. (maybe more people were making fun of him about the sex so he picked it first)

he feet really look very small Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: August 26, 2010, 09:13:34 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-shaken-charity-organizer-getting-threats.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: Shaken charity organizer getting threats
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Orlando, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on August, 26 2010 7:29 PM

Could more little children suffer because of the Caylee Anthony story?

That’s a horrifying thought, but consider the latest TV reports in the Casey Anthony saga.

Cindy Anthony’s offer to donate granddaughter Caylee’s shoes to the Children of Love Foundation has sparked a furor against the charity, WFTV-Ch. 9 explained tonight.

The charity’s founder, Doris Patalano, ”was in tears over this today,” WFTV’s Kathi Belich reported.  “She wouldn’t talk to us on camera.”

Callers are threatening to protest the charity’s shoe drive this weekend, Belich reported. But the charity has a partner in St. Luke’s Lutheran Church in Oviedo and has a long record of helping children in Central and South America.

Patalano ”said Cindy offered to help with the shoe drive Saturday but never mentioned donating Caylee’s shoes,” Belich added.

Cindy announced her decision to donate the shoes in an e-mail to WKMG-Ch. 6.

Any bad publicity for a charity can be devastating news in hard times, and Belich illustrated that point by talking to the House of Hope, which can’t make its next payroll.

Cindy Anthony’s new lawyers told Belich they were preparing a news release about the issue.

Cindy’s daughter, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee.

In other Anthony news, former Casey Anthony boyfriend Tony Lazzaro has asked Judge Belvin Perry to quash the defense team’s efforts to get more of his phone records, WESH-Ch. 2 reported.

I really hate this.....I feel very sorry for this lady.....I am going to do something....make a donation or send shoes...something....no one else should have to suffer because of the A's

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: August 26, 2010, 09:14:18 PM »

O/T  Gizzie            

So good to see you posting again!

Hi ya Northern!  Thank you!!   

Every now and then I get the urge to say something!

But there's still ONE thing that I'd like to say to KC and the group,   

Hope I don't get in trouble for that!  an angelic monkey
hahahhahha...that's my girl!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: August 26, 2010, 09:16:32 PM »

so much for handling the A's conservatively!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: August 26, 2010, 09:36:00 PM »

LOL-  "We took her to the vet and had her "fixed" .... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.