April 26, 2024, 05:48:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 213469 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2010, 09:46:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/24765333/index.html
Lippman says he will be more conservative in representing them

Should be interesting to watch over time.  I bet he's charging an arm and a leg, and I don't blame him.

he may be charging but I am wondering who is paying????

Me too --- it's gotta be financially worth it to him, big time, or he wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, IMO.  Whatever it is, it must be promising, as he was able to placate their mortgage holder ...; And then, of course, maybe family members are also doing some silent funding.  We just don't know.   I don't see how his conservative self will appreciate being usurped by CinCin, who simply cannot control herself, it seems.  He looks like a guy who is the captain of the ship ...
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: August 26, 2010, 10:10:43 PM »

Do you know how unstable that makes them look!!! man these people better  get off the crack pipe and get to work!!   they are making assess out of their own selves. WTF!! Mason needs to give his partner some zanez or something to calm him down maybe baez is bipolar!! and is having a maniac episode.
he has no business practicing law!! his lawyerin skills are in question. He needs to go to one of columbos seminars.

Instead of spending his money on SEX SEMINARS he should have been spending it on law seminars so he would not look like such a fool in court each time. (maybe more people were making fun of him about the sex so he picked it first)

he feet really look very small Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I always thought Baez was sorta Weeble-shaped, they didn't have feet did they?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: August 26, 2010, 10:12:38 PM »

Cindy Anthony’s new lawyers told Belich they were preparing a news release about the issue.    What are they going to say? We have now drugged and muzzled our client so she can't go out and do anymore damage? Good luck

LOL-  "We took her to the vet and had her "fixed" .... 

LOL! What did Morgan call her -- a rabid pitbull?  Monkey Devil!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: August 26, 2010, 10:15:23 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/24765333/index.html
Lippman says he will be more conservative in representing them

Should be interesting to watch over time.  I bet he's charging an arm and a leg, and I don't blame him.

he may be charging but I am wondering who is paying????

Me too --- it's gotta be financially worth it to him, big time, or he wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, IMO.  Whatever it is, it must be promising, as he was able to placate their mortgage holder ...; And then, of course, maybe family members are also doing some silent funding.  We just don't know.   I don't see how his conservative self will appreciate being usurped by CinCin, who simply cannot control herself, it seems.  He looks like a guy who is the captain of the ship ...

From what I hear Cindy brother Rick has nothing to do with  her, the other brothers arent either and her mother is on a fixed income so if they are getting family help it would have to be on georges side. He does have a sister who's husband owned a sucessful car business along with the  father of george. I think george has always been the looser as far as not suceeding in life.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: August 26, 2010, 10:17:29 PM »

Cindy Anthony’s new lawyers told Belich they were preparing a news release about the issue.    What are they going to say? We have now drugged and muzzled our client so she can't go out and do anymore damage? Good luck

so much for handling the A's conservatively!!

Lol is cindy the next hannibal lecter!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: August 26, 2010, 10:18:35 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-shaken-charity-organizer-getting-threats.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: Shaken charity organizer getting threats
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Orlando, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on August, 26 2010 7:29 PM

Could more little children suffer because of the Caylee Anthony story?

That’s a horrifying thought, but consider the latest TV reports in the Casey Anthony saga.

Cindy Anthony’s offer to donate granddaughter Caylee’s shoes to the Children of Love Foundation has sparked a furor against the charity, WFTV-Ch. 9 explained tonight.

The charity’s founder, Doris Patalano, ”was in tears over this today,” WFTV’s Kathi Belich reported.  “She wouldn’t talk to us on camera.”

Callers are threatening to protest the charity’s shoe drive this weekend, Belich reported. But the charity has a partner in St. Luke’s Lutheran Church in Oviedo and has a long record of helping children in Central and South America.

Patalano ”said Cindy offered to help with the shoe drive Saturday but never mentioned donating Caylee’s shoes,” Belich added.

Cindy announced her decision to donate the shoes in an e-mail to WKMG-Ch. 6.

Any bad publicity for a charity can be devastating news in hard times, and Belich illustrated that point by talking to the House of Hope, which can’t make its next payroll.

Cindy Anthony’s new lawyers told Belich they were preparing a news release about the issue.

Cindy’s daughter, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee.

In other Anthony news, former Casey Anthony boyfriend Tony Lazzaro has asked Judge Belvin Perry to quash the defense team’s efforts to get more of his phone records, WESH-Ch. 2 reported.

I really hate this.....I feel very sorry for this lady.....I am going to do something....make a donation or send shoes...something....no one else should have to suffer because of the A's

Sunny me tooo

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: August 26, 2010, 10:23:00 PM »

LOL-  "We took her to the vet and had her "fixed" .... 

LOL! What did Morgan call her -- a rabid pitbull?  Monkey Devil!

"A rabid Doberman"  ......LOLOL!!!!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: August 26, 2010, 10:31:25 PM »

I thought the new lawyer looked sort of like Jose'.  Maybe with a hairpiece? Anyway, his hands look kind of small.

If that fool thinks he can depose 17 police officers in three hours he's worse than I thought.  That's hardly enough time for each to be sworn in and identify himself/herself.  I think it's more harrassment.  IMO Baez doesn't know what he's doing and Mason can't hear (Well, neither can I but I don't hold people's lives in my hands, or ears as it were.) so they are a swell team.

I wonder if Cindy has ever considered joining a carnival.  I remember when I was a child there were sideshows where they would exhibit freaks of nature, i.e. the three legged man or the tallest woman.  Cindy could be the attraction who could talk the longest without taking a breath.  Now there's a new career for her if she should ever decide to work for a living again.  George could be the person who survived the longest without getting a job.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: August 26, 2010, 10:52:09 PM »

I thought the new lawyer looked sort of like Jose'.  Maybe with a hairpiece? Anyway, his hands look kind of small.

If that fool thinks he can depose 17 police officers in three hours he's worse than I thought.  That's hardly enough time for each to be sworn in and identify himself/herself.  I think it's more harrassment.  IMO Baez doesn't know what he's doing and Mason can't hear (Well, neither can I but I don't hold people's lives in my hands, or ears as it were.) so they are a swell team.

I wonder if Cindy has ever considered joining a carnival.  I remember when I was a child there were sideshows where they would exhibit freaks of nature, i.e. the three legged man or the tallest woman.  Cindy could be the attraction who could talk the longest without taking a breath.  Now there's a new career for her if she should ever decide to work for a living again.  George could be the person who survived the longest without getting a job.

or on crack:)

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: August 26, 2010, 10:53:19 PM »

or on crack:)

babybear
I spit my coke at that lol lmao Thats right mason is deaf and baez is dumb!! too hella funny.

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: August 26, 2010, 11:12:38 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-shaken-charity-organizer-getting-threats.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Orlando, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on August, 26 2010 7:29 PM

That’s a horrifying thought, but consider the latest TV reports in the Casey Anthony saga.

Cindy Anthony’s offer to donate granddaughter Caylee’s shoes to the Children of Love Foundation has sparked a furor against the charity, WFTV-Ch. 9 explained tonight.

The charity’s founder, Doris Patalano, ”was in tears over this today,” WFTV’s Kathi Belich reported.  “She wouldn’t talk to us on camera.”

Callers are threatening to protest the charity’s shoe drive this weekend, Belich reported. But the charity has a partner in St. Luke’s Lutheran Church in Oviedo and has a long record of helping children in Central and South America.

Patalano ”said Cindy offered to help with the shoe drive Saturday but never mentioned donating Caylee’s shoes,” Belich added.

Any bad publicity for a charity can be devastating news in hard times, and Belich illustrated that point by talking to the House of Hope, which can’t make its next payroll.

Cindy Anthony’s new lawyers told Belich they were preparing a news release about the issue.

Cindy’s daughter, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee.

In other Anthony news, former Casey Anthony boyfriend Tony Lazzaro has asked Judge Belvin Perry to quash the defense team’s efforts to get more of his phone records, WESH-Ch. 2 reported.

I really hate this.....I feel very sorry for this lady.....I am going to do something....make a donation or send shoes...something....no one else should have to suffer because of the A's

Sunny me tooo

We just packed a large box of kids shoes. I think they counted 54 pairs and they will go out Fed Ex tomorrow but they won't make it before their Saturday collection but they should have them Monday. I hope this makes up for anything that witch might have done. Interesting that we had a collection box at church already almost full when I went there today to see what we might send. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: August 26, 2010, 11:28:18 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-boyfriend-motion-20100826,0,3498582.story
Former Casey Anthony boyfriend wants phone records protected
 By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
7:04 p.m. EDT, August 26, 2010
Former Casey Anthony  boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro filed a motion in court Thursday trying to block a subpoena for his phone records from January 2009 to the present.

The motion to quash, filed by Lazzaro attorney William Jay, states Lazzaro received a copy of a subpoena without deposition for phone records from January 2009 to the present.

An earlier ruling in the case held that this time frame was "not permitted to be the subject of a subpoena," according to the motion. The timeframe permitted by the court ran from June 1, 2008, through Dec. 18, 2008, the filing states.

"Therefore, Anthony Lazzaro is requesting the court to enter an order quashing this subpoena," the motion states.
n another filing Thursday, Casey Anthony's defense team filed a notice of taking depositions for Sept. 3. The notice lists 18 law-enforcement officials scheduled for deposition from 9 a.m. to noon that day.
The notice lists another 17 law-enforcement officials to be deposed between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. that day.The officials to be deposed are employees of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, Metropolitan Bureau of Investigations, the Office of Inspector General, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the U.S. Secret Service and Orlando police.

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old child Caylee Marie. The child's remains were found in late 2008, months after she was reported missing by her family.

What is he planning to ask them? Did you sleep with Casey or can you help me out here ? I have no defense...help

That's about all they can ask in that short a period of time...18 people in 3 hours? And then another 17 in 4 hours? That's like 10 minutes for each person? What could they possibly find out in 10 minutes besides their name?

Well it seems to me that maybe team Bobo are doing this knowing that no way will the PD allow this many of their members to be doing nothing other than waiting for depos.  Can you imagine the nightmare to schedule shifts if they are all out of the same area? If PD pushes back this may be Bobo's way of whining that PD has never cooperated with the defense and are hindering her right to a fair trial.  Good day to commit a crime with this many members out waiting to be depoed.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: August 26, 2010, 11:31:24 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-boyfriend-motion-20100826,0,3498582.story
Former Casey Anthony boyfriend wants phone records protected
 By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
7:04 p.m. EDT, August 26, 2010
Former Casey Anthony  boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro filed a motion in court Thursday trying to block a subpoena for his phone records from January 2009 to the present.

The motion to quash, filed by Lazzaro attorney William Jay, states Lazzaro received a copy of a subpoena without deposition for phone records from January 2009 to the present.

An earlier ruling in the case held that this time frame was "not permitted to be the subject of a subpoena," according to the motion. The timeframe permitted by the court ran from June 1, 2008, through Dec. 18, 2008, the filing states.

"Therefore, Anthony Lazzaro is requesting the court to enter an order quashing this subpoena," the motion states.
n another filing Thursday, Casey Anthony's defense team filed a notice of taking depositions for Sept. 3. The notice lists 18 law-enforcement officials scheduled for deposition from 9 a.m. to noon that day.

The notice lists another 17 law-enforcement officials to be deposed between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. that day.

The officials to be deposed are employees of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, Metropolitan Bureau of Investigations, the Office of Inspector General, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the U.S. Secret Service and Orlando police.

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old child Caylee Marie. The child's remains were found in late 2008, months after she was reported missing by her family.

OHMERCY.....they couldn't depose that many people in a damn month.....who the hell are they kidding???

Here is the deposition...ready court reporter? ............What is your name? you are excused. NEXT>>>>>>>>>

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: August 26, 2010, 11:34:54 PM »

Sunny me tooo

We just packed a large box of kids shoes. I think they counted 54 pairs and they will go out Fed Ex tomorrow but they won't make it before their Saturday collection but they should have them Monday. I hope this makes up for anything that witch might have done. Interesting that we had a collection box at church already almost full when I went there today to see what we might send. 

Turbo that is wonderful!  I am going to see if we can set up a shoe drive at my church as well and get them sent. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: August 26, 2010, 11:39:33 PM »

Well it seems to me that maybe team Bobo are doing this knowing that no way will the PD allow this many of their members to be doing nothing other than waiting for depos.  Can you imagine the nightmare to schedule shifts if they are all out of the same area? If PD pushes back this may be Bobo's way of whining that PD has never cooperated with the defense and are hindering her right to a fair trial.  Good day to commit a crime with this many members out waiting to be depoed.

I think it is because they are under the gun now to get these depositions done since they have wasted 2 years and the judge is not going to allow them to keep this BS up. They scheduled them all and intend to cancel many of them like they have so many of the others.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: August 26, 2010, 11:50:37 PM »

Turbo that is wonderful!  I am going to see if we can set up a shoe drive at my church as well and get them sent. 

It was so interesting how it all came about. Some of the ladies at our church had collected them for a homeless shelter in our town and another charity had generously given them much more than needed, so the lady in charge just put the ones they collected in a sealed plastic container and thought she would hold them until the homeless shelter needed some more.

When I went there today about something else, I mentioned a charity which needed shoes, and she took me straight to them and asked if I thought they might be able to use them. Within an hour we had them packed in a couple of large boxes and ready to go as soon as I could get the address off my computer. They will go out tomorrow. It was too expensive to send them overnight, but I am sure Monday will be fine for their purpose.

I wrote a note and put a copy of the email I sent last night to them as I said in it that I would try to see they got some shoes for their mission. I also gave SM credit for making me aware of the situation and put the web site address in case they want to get more information.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: August 27, 2010, 12:13:11 AM »

Okay, I guess I missed the brass ring somewhere as I have no idea how she relates to this case. Can someone fill me in?

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: August 27, 2010, 12:16:23 AM »

Okay, I guess I missed the brass ring somewhere as I have no idea how she relates to this case. Can someone fill me in?

She was one of the people recently visiting KC.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: August 27, 2010, 12:24:35 AM »

Sunny me tooo

Thats sad! I sent them a nice email at the onset of finding out about cindy  being  a part and didnt call them!! but you have to think we arent the only one's that knew
the  cindy I have to email the news  backfired for cindy!!because the news spread like wildfire all over the united states
and  there was no need  for anyone to call  and threaten !!! not good . Betcha cindy will show anyway to get her face on t.v

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: August 27, 2010, 12:27:06 AM »

Sunny me tooo

Thats sad! I sent them a nice email at the onset of finding out about cindy  being  a part and didnt call them!! but you have to think we arent the only one's that knew
the  cindy I have to email the news  backfired for cindy!!because the news spread like wildfire all over the united states
and  there was no need  for anyone to call  and threaten !!! not good . Betcha cindy will show anyway to get her face on t.v

Cindy was being decietful from the begining. as evidenced by this comment on  wftv

deciet deciet deciet

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.