March 28, 2024, 03:20:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 212793 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2010, 01:23:24 AM »

I see your back (( Northern)) - mentioned in the article of the Woman being hit from all sides -that Cindy said she was donating Caylee's shoes .. gah

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24764997/detail.html
From Noon Today -
snipped: Also on Wednesday, attorneys Mark Lippman and Jennifer Craddock filed court papers indicating they are now representing George and Cindy Anthony. Lippman represented the family earlier this year as they successfully avoided home foreclosure by renegotiating their mortgage.
--
I don't know if that helps with your searches on Lippman

Edit-fix title mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:01:41 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2010, 01:31:50 AM »

What I do not understand is Brad Conway? How did he suddenly come up with a Conscience?

He has been in the middle of all of everything with the antics of the Anthony's. Why Now? does he surrender " Waving the White Flag" .. so abruptly. I wonder if this has anything to do with Mark Nejame? Mark now representing TES.  Mark Nejame also representing the Ant's in the beginning..  Or did someone else " High Profile" offer Brad Conway a case he could not turn down? That he no longer wanted to be associated with a " Epic Fail" of the Anthony's circus.

Seems that anyone who represents Cindy / George or even Casey - eventually walks off ..
Mark Nejame though I think did it for his own reasons. He knew his reputation could very well be destroyed by Cindy/George. And they were not NOT worth it.  jmo.

Edit-fix title.  mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:09:39 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2010, 01:32:25 AM »

I see your back (( Northern)) - mentioned in the article of the Woman being hit from all sides -that Cindy said she was donating Caylee's shoes .. gah

From Noon Today -
snipped: Also on Wednesday, attorneys Mark Lippman and Jennifer Craddock filed court papers indicating they are now representing George and Cindy Anthony. Lippman represented the family earlier this year as they successfully avoided home foreclosure by renegotiating their mortgage.
--

He has his bio on several foreclosure sites.  Advertises his lawfirm as a "boutique firm"  Seems that is what both of them have been advertising/concentrating on is foreclosures.  The female lawyer has only been practicing for 4 years.  Rosebud is going to chew her up and spit her out before she can even say Chill recipe.  

I am not surprised that rather than seeing that everything she goes near turns to a big pile of steaming poo, Rosebud says that it is only because of HER that the shoe drive was mentioned by the media.  Well Rosebud, because of YOU other pharmacies are no longer holding the shoe drive.  Feel special yet in the twisted world of ugly coping Anthonyville?
Edit-fix title. mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:10:05 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2010, 01:34:52 AM »

I have to get some sleep.  Good night Deenie, God Bless.

Edit-fix title. mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:10:26 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2010, 02:35:57 AM »

http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/NeJame-Resigns-as-Anthonys-Attorney.htm
Mark NeJame Suddenly Resigns as Anthonys' Attorney
Posted Thursday, November 20, 2008
ORLANDO, Fla. -- In a surprise move Thursday, Cindy and George Anthony's high-profile attorney resigned as their lawyer. Mark Nejame written Statement
http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/Mark-NeJame-Statement.htm
Posted 2:22 PM EST, November 20, 2008
Unfortunately, I have made the decision that it is best not to continue my representation of George and Cindy Anthony.
George and Cindy have a belief that their beloved granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive. Tips and leads continue to come in. I believe strongly that they should have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these "sightings" will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them. What parent or grandparent would surrender such hope?
* Who is one person to tell another parent or grandparent when it is time for them to abandon their faith? When does a stranger have the right to judge another who has endured such a loss? The attacks made against them by some are deplorable.
*Let them be to do what they feel they must to find their beloved granddaughter, Caylee. Knowing this case as well as probably anyone on earth, there is no doubt that they do not know where Caylee is. Allow them to walk their own path.
I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee, regardless of where this might lead. Quite simply, this meant that I could do whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was still with us, had an overriding and primary concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense.
*Abundant efforts have been made towards finding Caylee. I have worked with so many involved in this matter towards the goal of finding this dear, missing child who has captured the hearts of so many. Some ignorant and judgmental members of the public though have made hateful and inaccurate accusations against me and others, when they had no idea whatsoever what was really going on. As my new, good friend, Tim Miller from Equusearch, tells me "everybody associated with this case gets body slammed." However, like Tim, when you know in your heart that you're doing the right thing, you just move forward knowing that right will ultimately win out. Some have falsely accused me and some others of being in this for the money. If they only knew how utterly wrong and misguided they are.
*I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was only one like any other ... an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth.
* I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client's prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will. As someone who has learned and knows the inner workings and details of the case and its various characters intimately, the rampant sensationalism and unfounded accusations must stop. Allow Cindy and George Anthony the respect and decency of dealing with their hope and efforts to find their missing and beloved Caylee as they need to. Allow those with differing opinions on finding and searching for Caylee, whether she is with us or not, to do their jobs without interruption. Finally, the judicial system is in play and justice will be best served by mindless meddlers staying out of something they know little of. There are many wonderful people involved in efforts to find Caylee and there are, unfortunately, many who are exploiting this child. Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation.
--
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38721272#38721272
Video and Transcript that aired Aug 16, 2010 of Brad Conway his words of Why he left the Anthony's.
KERRY SANDERS reporting: Just under the surface, there's infighting among the lawyers in the Casey Anthony case, and it could put her defense in jeopardy. At issue, did search teams look in the woods near her house in August and find nothing, but then four months later remains were found in that same spot? If so, the defense argues, how would Casey have dumped her daughter's body there when she was under around-the-clock police surveillance? The search records that might best answer this question belong to Texas EquuSearch, a volunteer organization. Casey's defense team says it has not seen EquuSearch records. But her lawyer Jose Baez claims in a motion an attorney not related to defense of Casey Anthony was allowed to "view all 4,000 pages of documents," "making whatever conclusions he wanted" and "then allowing the state to do the same thing." That attorney was Brad Conway, Casey's parents' lawyer. If he got special treatment and did look at the search records, Brad Conway may have gone from Casey's parents' lawyer to witness for the defense. Complicating matters, two years ago when Caylee was first reported missing, attorney Mark NeJame represented George and Cindy Anthony. But they later dropped NeJame for Conway, and now NeJame represents Texas EquuSearch, which wants to protect its records. Meanwhile, Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, are increasingly upset with their daughter's defense attorney Jose Baez.
--
I don't believe for a Minute that " They Dropped Mark Nejame" Mr. Nejame got a good solid Whiff of this cast of players/GA/CA/CA/LA in 2008 and he did what was right - HE LEFT the ANTS. He represents TES/Tim Miller at present. Obviously TES allows him to represent them.
Makes everyone wonder with all of this that has been " concocted by Cindy and George" what this trial is about. Yes " Caylee" is the priority her Justice. Cindy and George have created so much Mud and Muck and continue to this day .. to make Mockery of Caylee's Life, her person .. I have no clue how these " Grandparents sleep at night" Do they? Or do they stay awake in separate rooms  " Plotting their next scheme" ....   How to become a Millionaire off of our Dead Grandchild ..that our own daughter murdered.  
  They could not even offer Caylee's body respect, they had to divide her up/Ashes as if she was again a Trophy - for WHO loved her most .. makes me want to puke. Promenade their jewelry for SHOW ..oh yes Caylee is always with me.   Do they ever think that Caylee wants to rest in peace, when will Caylee be REWARDED her Peace?    

Edit-fix title mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:10:53 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2010, 02:36:23 AM »

From Noon Today -
--

Edit-fix title. mb

He has his bio on several foreclosure sites.  Advertises his lawfirm as a "boutique firm"  Seems that is what both of them have been advertising/concentrating on is foreclosures.  The female lawyer has only been practicing for 4 years.  Rosebud is going to chew her up and spit her out before she can even say Chill recipe.  

I am not surprised that rather than seeing that everything she goes near turns to a big pile of steaming poo, Rosebud says that it is only because of HER that the shoe drive was mentioned by the media.  Well Rosebud, because of YOU other pharmacies are no longer holding the shoe drive.  Feel special yet in the twisted world of ugly coping Anthonyville?

Omg Rose
I spit my drink on my monitor at your comment !! lol chili recipe
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:11:21 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2010, 02:40:12 AM »

http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/NeJame-Resigns-as-Anthonys-Attorney.htm
Mark NeJame Suddenly Resigns as Anthonys' Attorney
Posted Thursday, November 20, 2008
ORLANDO, Fla. -- In a surprise move Thursday, Cindy and George Anthony's high-profile attorney resigned as their lawyer. Mark Nejame written Statement
http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/Mark-NeJame-Statement.htm
Posted 2:22 PM EST, November 20, 2008
Unfortunately, I have made the decision that it is best not to continue my representation of George and Cindy Anthony.
George and Cindy have a belief that their beloved granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive. Tips and leads continue to come in. I believe strongly that they should have every right to maintain their hope and faith that one of these "sightings" will miraculously be the one that brings Caylee home to them. What parent or grandparent would surrender such hope?
* Who is one person to tell another parent or grandparent when it is time for them to abandon their faith? When does a stranger have the right to judge another who has endured such a loss? The attacks made against them by some are deplorable.
*Let them be to do what they feel they must to find their beloved granddaughter, Caylee. Knowing this case as well as probably anyone on earth, there is no doubt that they do not know where Caylee is. Allow them to walk their own path.
I only agreed to represent George and Cindy Anthony, so long as there were no restrictions placed on me whatsoever as to finding Caylee, regardless of where this might lead. Quite simply, this meant that I could do whatever I needed to find Caylee whether she was alive or not. It impressed me that George and Cindy, both believing that Caylee was still with us, had an overriding and primary concern in finding Caylee, even if the result was not as they would hope. The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense.
*Abundant efforts have been made towards finding Caylee. I have worked with so many involved in this matter towards the goal of finding this dear, missing child who has captured the hearts of so many. Some ignorant and judgmental members of the public though have made hateful and inaccurate accusations against me and others, when they had no idea whatsoever what was really going on. As my new, good friend, Tim Miller from Equusearch, tells me "everybody associated with this case gets body slammed." However, like Tim, when you know in your heart that you're doing the right thing, you just move forward knowing that right will ultimately win out. Some have falsely accused me and some others of being in this for the money. If they only knew how utterly wrong and misguided they are.
*I had come to a personal opinion and theory for quite some time whether Caylee was still with us or not. However, my opinion was only one like any other ... an opinion. The only person without an opinion though is Casey Anthony as only she knows the truth.
* I believe that the singular person out of the 6 billion people in the world who holds the key to finding Caylee is her mother, Casey Anthony. Although I was quite successful in resolving a multitude of matters, I am unable to go further to help George and Cindy find Caylee in my current role. I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client's prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will. As someone who has learned and knows the inner workings and details of the case and its various characters intimately, the rampant sensationalism and unfounded accusations must stop. Allow Cindy and George Anthony the respect and decency of dealing with their hope and efforts to find their missing and beloved Caylee as they need to. Allow those with differing opinions on finding and searching for Caylee, whether she is with us or not, to do their jobs without interruption. Finally, the judicial system is in play and justice will be best served by mindless meddlers staying out of something they know little of. There are many wonderful people involved in efforts to find Caylee and there are, unfortunately, many who are exploiting this child. Sadly, most in the public are clueless about who is doing what and what is really going on. The negative actions of some are only counterproductive and hurtful to the cause of those many good people who are doing so much to do something positive with this most sad and tragic situation.
--
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38721272#38721272
Video and Transcript that aired Aug 16, 2010 of Brad Conway his words of Why he left the Anthony's.
KERRY SANDERS reporting: Just under the surface, there's infighting among the lawyers in the Casey Anthony case, and it could put her defense in jeopardy. At issue, did search teams look in the woods near her house in August and find nothing, but then four months later remains were found in that same spot? If so, the defense argues, how would Casey have dumped her daughter's body there when she was under around-the-clock police surveillance? The search records that might best answer this question belong to Texas EquuSearch, a volunteer organization. Casey's defense team says it has not seen EquuSearch records. But her lawyer Jose Baez claims in a motion an attorney not related to defense of Casey Anthony was allowed to "view all 4,000 pages of documents," "making whatever conclusions he wanted" and "then allowing the state to do the same thing." That attorney was Brad Conway, Casey's parents' lawyer. If he got special treatment and did look at the search records, Brad Conway may have gone from Casey's parents' lawyer to witness for the defense. Complicating matters, two years ago when Caylee was first reported missing, attorney Mark NeJame represented George and Cindy Anthony. But they later dropped NeJame for Conway, and now NeJame represents Texas EquuSearch, which wants to protect its records. Meanwhile, Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, are increasingly upset with their daughter's defense attorney Jose Baez.
--
I don't believe for a Minute that " They Dropped Mark Nejame" Mr. Nejame got a good solid Whiff of this cast of players/GA/CA/CA/LA in 2008 and he did what was right - HE LEFT the ANTS. He represents TES/Tim Miller at present. Obviously TES allows him to represent them.
Makes everyone wonder with all of this that has been " concocted by Cindy and George" what this trial is about. Yes " Caylee" is the priority her Justice. Cindy and George have created so much Mud and Muck and continue to this day .. to make Mockery of Caylee's Life, her person .. I have no clue how these " Grandparents sleep at night" Do they? Or do they stay awake in separate rooms  " Plotting their next scheme" ....   How to become a Millionaire off of our Dead Grandchild ..that our own daughter murdered.  
  They could not even offer Caylee's body respect, they had to divide her up/Ashes as if she was again a Trophy - for WHO loved her most .. makes me want to puke. Promenade their jewelry for SHOW ..oh yes Caylee is always with me.   Do they ever think that Caylee wants to rest in peace, when will Caylee be REWARDED her Peace?    

The anthonys and baez are burning rubber on their calculators trying to figure out how much  money!they have made and how  much more they can make. I swear I smell smoke coming out of their calculators.

Edit-fix title. mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:11:47 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2010, 02:45:20 AM »

From Noon Today -
--

Omg Rose
I spit my drink on my monitor at your comment !! lol chili recipe
Sad isn't it Loca .. seems to be standard operations for Cindy though .. Go with whoever is going to offer her the most " Controversy" Cindy loves the Limelight. She cannot stay away from it. I wonder how she is going to feel after Casey's trial? When she is sitting behind a desk with a Judge Staring at her .. as she has her little ankle crackers on.. will her hair be past her ribs by then ? will she address the camera's with eyes straight ahead adjusting her shirt? I have a feeling that Cindy wants to go to jail...so she can be with her Twin Casey.  
They mirror each other so - its sick. Worse is they enjoy it, they feed off of each other.  

Edit-fix title.  mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:12:17 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2010, 03:01:16 AM »

Cindy has been the core " reason" of why this case has not been to trial yet.

She has created and stirred and plotted and schemed from July 2008.
Everything she has touched, everyone she has put herself into the middle of, all of everything has her name attached - along with Casey (yet Casey has been behind bars). Then add George.  If they allow more investigation from this day forward with New developments - this case will never come to a trial. It will be again pushed off the docket to 2012.  

The more time that progresses the more Cindy comes into play. It almost makes ONE wonder if Cindy was involved in Caylee's murder.  That she is just a damn good actress.  
Who taught Casey her tricks of trade? Who did Casey want to impress? Who did Casey feel she never could be like? Always points back to Cindy. Cindy though is a Martyr. She failed Caylee. She knew that Caylee was being carted around, dragged around by Casey at all times.. when Caylee was 2 years old. She knew that Casey was a lying thief and was abusive verbally ( to both Cindy/George) what did she say or do to Caylee?  
Caylee was very smart and verbal - she could have been talking while playing .. repeating words or actions. That were of Casey or her friends .. Did Cindy ever listen? Did Casey pay attention? Caylee was living in a bubble and only knew what happened or what was displayed in the Ant house. Or what ever guys house or Frat Party Casey dragged her to. Was not like Caylee was in preschool or allowed to have peers her own age.
  I get so angry thinking about it.  Caylee was better than all of them combined x's ten.  And yet she is no longer here.  

Edit-fix title. mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:12:44 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2010, 04:28:56 AM »

Caylee

Caylee reading out loud to herself, entertaining herself, she knows this book. It has been read to her many times. She is repeating not the words but the emotions from the " pictures" she knows the emotions of it in memory - Notice her body language while going through the pages " she finger points and wags her finger"  and almost sounds like she is repeating words of scolding .. does she say Eat More and then she squeals Noooo Cookies.. she says Mama Papa and and ? Caylee knows this book that is for sure.  
From the book Suppertime for Frieda excerpt:
From the Publisher:http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Suppertime-for-Frieda-Fuzzypaws-Cyndy-Szekeres/9781402759178-item.html?pticket=dmktp355t0b1d445knud4qm3XGeloYT9MtykVqAQIkdX6wKj53I%3d

It's suppertime, but Frieda has her eyes on a plate of delicious-looking cookies papa has baked, not the healthy dinner mama has dished out. “I'm not hungry," she says, “but I will have a cookie, please." Every parent and child will laugh at the familiar battle of wills between the little kitty cat who won't eat and her caring (but firm) mom and dad.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMzedR5LV5Q?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/IMzedR5LV5Q?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Caylee Singing without being put on the spot or in the arms of her Great Grandpa - She sings it clear and proud. Some of the notes she hits with her voice ( she sounds almost sage like a yesteryear jazz singer) I don't feel that she knows she is on camera, until Cindy talks to her.  She then becomes shy and tries to hide under the table cloth. Notice though Caylee has empathy for her Papa .. She see's he is Tired. That is why she asks him " ARE you Tired Papa?" She knows he is tired and expresses it out loud, she has concern for him.  
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/T613YgLw_HE?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/T613YgLw_HE?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Caylee on her Great Grandfather's lap - She to me looks very uncomfortable.
She doesn't quite know what to do. She Caylee said it herself - You're Tired Papa. Cindy I am sure dropped her into her Father's lap on purpose. Caylee's eyes darting and looking all around. I don't think she feared him, I think she was scared though because she knew he was not well.  She though was told to perform/sing by Cindy. Caylee was unsure .. her body in the fetal position was her showing how she felt .. I am uncomfortable. She didn't dare move, thinking she would make him more tired ( Caylee seeing him unhealthy him being Tired)
If she was standing next to him, she more than likely would have belted out her song and did a little dance. Her being put literally on his lap was too much for little Caylee to absorb. He was in a hospital like setting ( I am sure she/Caylee heard Cindy talking to her Mother and Papa's Nurses, expressing that he was not well) once she was put into his lap ..I think that Caylee thought, it was not a good idea for her to be sitting on his lap Sad  It confused her so.  
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OS648U0xTI0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OS648U0xTI0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Caylee a little one to be so insightful not yet 3, makes me wonder truly what she expressed through role playing with her toys or her books in front of George or Cindy ..that would have shown them what Caylee was experiencing with Casey " outside the house late at night" being dragged around .. or the opposite what Casey witnessed of Caylee's person turning into Cindy who she spent most of her time with " Casey's Nemesis" ..that made Casey hate Caylee even more in a nefarious way.  All of the Ants are twisted in the nugget.
Caylee was never within the Ant's the Beautiful Child she truly Was. She has always been a pawn in a sick circle called " Family".    

Edit-fix title mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:13:13 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2010, 05:55:32 AM »

Does anyone know if both attorneys are representing George & CinCin individually or jointly?   And if individually, who's attorney is whose?  

Ono
I am not sure but I am assuming that each has their own! doesnt make sense to have two. it does make sense that if they are going to be charged they will be charged seperately. I mean cindy mail fraud is her to own and obstruction charges and lord knows what other charges! each will be in need of individual counseling. thats my opinion I dont know what others here infer. whats your take?

Hey Loca,I found this in reference to the court filings posted over at InSession posted by KatPrint.  an angelic monkey
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=371793&page=4
Re filing a Notice of Appearance for a witness: Normally, witnesses don't have attorneys representing them. Ordinary auto accident eyewitnesses or armed robbery eyewitnesses simply testify without needing to be represented by an attorney.

However, a witness CAN BE represented by an attorney. In particular, if the witness is concerned about their own civil/criminal liability, or if the witness was in the course and scope of their employment and their employer has an in-house attorney, then it is more common to see attorneys representing witnesses. For example, in a civil sexual harassment case, if there are co-workers who might have observed sexual harassment occurring but failed to report it, those co-workers might be represented by an attorney (probably paid for by the employer) at their depositions.

Attorneys for the parties can directly contact the witnesses UNLESS those witnesses are represented by an attorney in which all communications must go through the witnesses' attorneys. Additionally, in high profile cases, being represented by an attorney allows the witness to simply direct all media inquiries to the witness' attorney who doubles as a spokesperson like Brad Conway did for the Anthonys.

A witness' attorney who wants to make sure that the whole world is on notice that the witness is officially represented by that attorney can file a Notice of Appearance with the court. Legal ethics prohibit any attorney from intentionally contacting a person formally represented by an attorney without the person's attorney's permission, and doing so could result in disciplinary sanctions by the state bar. However, a Notice of Appearance is not legally required; the attorney can simply state their appearance on the record at any deposition/court hearing/trial that their client testifies at and/or can instruct the witness to inform anyone who contacts them that they are represented by attorney *so-and-so* whose telephone number is *whatever.*

Re attorneys from the same firm: A single attorney, or a single law firm, can represent both Cindy and George. There is a vague "potential" for conflict of interests if one accuses the other of murdering Caylee, or if they get a divorce, or if they have some dispute concerning Caylee's estate. Since there is no present conflict of interests, they can be represented by the same attorney/firm.

It is very common for different attorneys in the same firm to work on a single case. Most commonly, the client is impressed by the firm's experienced rainmaker and then the file is handed off to a junior partner or even an experienced paralegal for the drudgery work. Sometimes attorneys with special expertise (appellate, law and motion, litigation, etc.) are brought in. Sometimes if one attorney is making an appearance on his case down at the courthouse, he will make appearances on all of the firm's other cases being heard that morning at the same courthouse.

It is less common for two attorneys from the same firm to show up. Obviously this is more costly for the firm and for the client. Some possible scenarios that come to mind are 1) lead attorney handling the case + specialist attorney handling specific issue or 2) lead attorney + trainee/2nd chair attorney.

Katprint

Edit-fix title mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:13:49 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2010, 05:57:38 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/08/casey-anthony.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony's parents hire new lawyer
By
Brittny Krause
@ August 26, 2010 5:34 AM Permalink | Comments (0)

Casey Anthony's parents have hired a new team of lawyers.

George and Cindy Anthony, are now being represented by Mark Lippman and Jennifer Craddock.

Their old lawyer, Brad Conway, stepped down a few weeks ago. The Anthony's are scheduled to be back in court for a hearing int he murder trial on Monday.

Edit-fix title mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:14:16 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2010, 06:02:30 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/casey-anthonys-parents-cindy-george.html
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Casey Anthony's Parents (Cindy & George) Have New Lawyers

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/cindy-has-new-attorneys.html
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Cindy has New Attorneys

Edit-fix title. mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:14:41 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2010, 06:13:35 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony's Mom Caused Trouble For Charity Group
08/26/10[/b

Edit-fix title mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:15:04 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2010, 07:23:12 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony's Mom Caused Trouble For Charity Group
08/26/10

Wow, according to this, b/c of Cindy and her glory seeking antics the poor children will now receive even less! Way to go Cindy, hope you are sleeping well tonight. You have now managed to hurt MORE children. But what am I saying? Do you think she really gives a crap? NO! She made headlines again, that's all that matters. This poor charity was blindsided and didn't know what Cindy would do. Who's paying the price? The children.

Edit-fix title mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:15:29 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2010, 07:38:39 AM »

Does anyone know if both attorneys are representing George & CinCin individually or jointly?   And if individually, who's attorney is whose?  

Ono
I am not sure but I am assuming that each has their own! doesnt make sense to have two. it does make sense that if they are going to be charged they will be charged seperately. I mean cindy mail fraud is her to own and obstruction charges and lord knows what other charges! each will be in need of individual counseling. thats my opinion I dont know what others here infer. whats your take?

Thanks Loca;  Time will tell.

Edit-fix title mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:15:53 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2010, 08:06:30 AM »

Appreciate all the great links!!    

Edit-fix title mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:16:15 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2010, 08:16:31 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-caylee-shoes-20100826,0,450703.story
Report: Cindy Anthony's offer to donate Caylee's shoes causes stir for nonprofit
Offer triggers flood of calls from people who hate the Anthonys.

Compiled by Orlando Sentinel
7:52 a.m. EDT, August 26, 2010
A nonprofit has been flooded with hateful calls after news surfaced it would get Caylee Anthony's shoes during an event Saturday, clickorlando.com is reporting.

The slain toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, told clickorlando.com in an email that she would donate Caylee's shoes during a shoe drive to benefit the Children of Love Foundation, which helps orphans in Honduras and Central Florida.

Her offer triggered calls from people who hate the Anthonys

The founder of the nonprofit says it has no association with the Anthonys.
Cindy's daughter, Casey Anthony, is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter in 2008.

To read the full story on clickorlando.com, click here.http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24764997/detail.html

Tp
Edit-fix title. mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:17:26 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2010, 08:23:37 AM »

yes..thanks for all the info Monkey friends!

the A's make me sick..every single one of them...

Edit-fix title. mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:18:42 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2010, 08:28:57 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-caylee-shoes-20100826,0,450703.story
Report: Cindy Anthony's offer to donate Caylee's shoes causes stir for nonprofit
Offer triggers flood of calls from people who hate the Anthonys.

Compiled by Orlando Sentinel
7:52 a.m. EDT, August 26, 2010
A nonprofit has been flooded with hateful calls after news surfaced it would get Caylee Anthony's shoes during an event Saturday, clickorlando.com is reporting.

The slain toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, told clickorlando.com in an email that she would donate Caylee's shoes during a shoe drive to benefit the Children of Love Foundation, which helps orphans in Honduras and Central Florida.

Her offer triggered calls from people who hate the Anthonys

The founder of the nonprofit says it has no association with the Anthonys.
Cindy's daughter, Casey Anthony, is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter in 2008.

To read the full story on clickorlando.com, click here.http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24764997/detail.html

Tp

Ha! Cindy could have quietly donated some shoes to this organization but no...! she had to make sure that everyone knew that she was getting her snoot in there rooting around! Now she has probably ruined the clothes/shoe drive for other children who really need this stuff, all to draw attention to herself! I hope that the lady who started the non profit organization's job is not jeopardized by Cindy!
Edit-fix title. mb
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:19:09 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.