March 29, 2024, 03:53:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 212811 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #240 on: August 27, 2010, 10:54:48 AM »

Turbo that is wonderful!  I am going to see if we can set up a shoe drive at my church as well and get them sent. 

It was so interesting how it all came about. Some of the ladies at our church had collected them for a homeless shelter in our town and another charity had generously given them much more than needed, so the lady in charge just put the ones they collected in a sealed plastic container and thought she would hold them until the homeless shelter needed some more.

When I went there today about something else, I mentioned a charity which needed shoes, and she took me straight to them and asked if I thought they might be able to use them. Within an hour we had them packed in a couple of large boxes and ready to go as soon as I could get the address off my computer. They will go out tomorrow. It was too expensive to send them overnight, but I am sure Monday will be fine for their purpose.

I wrote a note and put a copy of the email I sent last night to them as I said in it that I would try to see they got some shoes for their mission. I also gave SM credit for making me aware of the situation and put the web site address in case they want to get more information.
an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: August 27, 2010, 10:56:30 AM »

LOL Turbo that quick lol like a wham bang thank you maam  I will be on my way lol

Hey, you figured it out.............that is WHY BOZO went to the SEX SEMINARS.......KC wasn't happy with him. LOL

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: August 27, 2010, 11:01:49 AM »

I am evidently talking to myself right now...but that's OK  LOL  I thought a subpoena had to be signed by a judge...and why is this National Compliance Center noticed on the motion to quash....sure wish they had attached a copy of the subpoena!!

I don't get it either Sunny?  I have to believe TL has already submitted what they requested way back when.  I am lost here? 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: August 27, 2010, 11:03:30 AM »

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/donated-caylee-anthony-shoes-cause-outrage-082710
Donated Caylee Anthony shoes cause outrage
Updated: Friday, 27 Aug 2010, 7:38 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 27 Aug 2010, 7:38 AM EDT

By Elizabeth Alvarez
MyFOXorlando.com

ORLANDO - The decision by the grandmother of murdered Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony to donate her granddaughter's shoes to charity sparked the ire of some nearby residents, MyFOXorlando.com reported late Thursday.

Cindy Anthony, whose daughter Casey Anthony has been charged with the murder, announced her plans to donate Caylee's shoes to the Children of Love Foundation, a charity that aims to feed and clothe needy children in central Florida and Central America.
The 17-year-old organization was quickly inundated with hateful phone calls and e-mails slamming the donation, according to founder Doris Patalano.

Patalano, who did not want to be directly quoted, said strangers warned her to stay away from the Anthony family to avoid getting dragged into the media circus that has surrounded them since Caylee's 2008 disappearance. Others even threatened to protest Saturday's shoe drive.

Cindy Anthony said she was just trying to "do a good thing" and that she hoped donating some of Caylee's belongings would help her heal. She added that the drive should be about helping the most children, not about her or anyone else in the Anthony family.

Casey Anthony pleaded not guilty to first degree murder and maintains Caylee was kidnapped and murdered by a babysitter. Her trial is scheduled to start next May.

Help her heal? Why? She thinks Caylee is alive, right?   

She should donate all of Casey's clothes. That slore isn't going to be needing them. Besides she probably wouldn't fit in them anyway. Oh wait, that's right.... Cindy plays dress-up every night, trying on all of Slore's clothes and pretending she's her. Go ahead and give away Caylee's things, she wasn't around very long anyway, but Casey's stuff, I don't see anything going out the door of hers! Besides, she's probably planning on ebaying them closer to the trial!
Excellent point Boo.  Cindy is still not convinced those were Caylee's remains which begs the question to you Cindy......I know you read here.......why are you giving Caylee's things away? 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: August 27, 2010, 11:33:52 AM »

Caylee shoe donation raises eyebrows (with video)

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - For 17 years, the Children of Love Foundation has been helping to feed and clothe children in Central Florida and Central America.

Founder, Doris Patalano tells FOX 35 that over the past two days, she has received about a dozen hateful phone calls and emails regarding Cindy Anthony. Anthony announced on Wednesday that she will be donating her granddaughter's shoes to the charity at an event this Saturday.

Cindy's granddaughter, Caylee Marie, was murdered back in 2008. Cindy's daughter and Caylee's mother, Casey, is accused of the crime.  Anthony has pleaded not guilty to a first-degree murder charge and has said a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter, Caylee. The toddler's remains were found in December 2008, about six months after the mother said she last saw her alive. Anthony's trial is scheduled to start next May.

The founder of the nonprofit organization recently gave Cindy a flier about the shoe drive Saturday, which will be at an East Orange County Walgreens. Doris Patalano said random people have told her to stay away from the infamous Anthony family, and in one case, Patalono even received a threatening to protest her shoe drive.

The Children of Love Foundation has helped thousands of children. What the founder does want the public to know is that it should not matter who wants to donate shoes, clothing or money. She said that what does matter is how many children will get the help they need.

FOX 35 spoke to Cindy Anthony Thursday evening by phone. She said she was just trying to, "do a good thing." She said it's partly therapeutic for her to begin donating Caylee's shoes and clothes, but more importantly, she said this weekend's shoe drive is not about her, Caylee or Casey, but about helping children in need.

For more information on the shoe drive or The Children of Love Foundation, visit ChildrenOfLove.org .

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/082610-cindy-to-donate-caylee-shoes

I do not see how getting rid of Caylee's belongings could be "theraputic"  in any way, shape, or form.  I wouldn't be able to part with anything of little Caylee's.  I just couldn't do it.  Caylee deserves to be remembered.
If it means a step towards publicly admitting that Caylee is deceased, I say go for it.  I've known many who had a hard time parting with a loved ones clothing after they passed. In time they do, to help let go.  They just don't go to the media with that info.

That's normal & healthy in a situation when a relative passes away from natural causes or perhaps an accident, but circumstances alter cases and in this situation where Caylee's life was brutally stolen from her, I simply would have to hold onto everything of hers that I had. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: August 27, 2010, 11:43:33 AM »

'Morning Monks---I personally don't care if Cindy ever "Heals."  I know to a certainly that Caylee isn't going to heal.  No matter what Cindy says about this, the point of her even getting involved was to get the media attention she so desperately craves.  She knows Caylee is dead.  After all she ISa "Nurse of Decomposition. IMO  In fact, I think that Cindy knew about Caylee being dead shortly after the last 911 call.  That's when she started her clumsy cover-up. I believe that George found out about Caylee being dead on June 24th when he opened the trunk of Casey's car.  He likely didn't tell Cindy.  After all, he tried to tell her Casey didn't have a job and Cindy blew her stack.  He surely didn't want to face Cindy's wrath again.  Better to just keep his mouth closed.  Maybe no one would find out about it. Maybe he could continue to ride on the gravy train.

They had her little bones cremated and held a very odd "Memorial service."  Do you do that for a living person?  Of course not.  Me-morial service it was, too; Me Me Me! I believe they all wore bits and pieces of Caylee in their jewelry and even placed some of the ashes in that bear which was so prominently displayed. Did they have a stranger cremated?  Were they wearing parts of a stranger's ashes? Of course not.  Just more fun and games to Cindy.

This isn't about grieving or anything else which concerns Caylee.  This is just to garner more sympathy from gullible fools in the hope they will send money.

If Cindy really wanted to help this charity, she would not have announced her "Second coming" appearance to the press, she would have quietly given the shoes and quietly helped out.  This woman is all about Me, Me, Me. Gimme some money.

I can't tell just who it was who founded the Children of Hope.  The article names Ms. Patalano and another names a Ms. Trollinger.  Maybe Patalano founded the FL branch.  In any case, I hope their drive is successful despite Cindy Anthony's trying to shove her way in.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: August 27, 2010, 11:45:31 AM »

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/donated-caylee-anthony-shoes-cause-outrage-082710
Donated Caylee Anthony shoes cause outrage
Updated: Friday, 27 Aug 2010, 7:38 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 27 Aug 2010, 7:38 AM EDT

By Elizabeth Alvarez
MyFOXorlando.com

ORLANDO - The decision by the grandmother of murdered Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony to donate her granddaughter's shoes to charity sparked the ire of some nearby residents, MyFOXorlando.com reported late Thursday.

Cindy Anthony, whose daughter Casey Anthony has been charged with the murder, announced her plans to donate Caylee's shoes to the Children of Love Foundation, a charity that aims to feed and clothe needy children in central Florida and Central America.
The 17-year-old organization was quickly inundated with hateful phone calls and e-mails slamming the donation, according to founder Doris Patalano.

Patalano, who did not want to be directly quoted, said strangers warned her to stay away from the Anthony family to avoid getting dragged into the media circus that has surrounded them since Caylee's 2008 disappearance. Others even threatened to protest Saturday's shoe drive.

Cindy Anthony said she was just trying to "do a good thing" and that she hoped donating some of Caylee's belongings would help her heal. She added that the drive should be about helping the most children, not about her or anyone else in the Anthony family.

Casey Anthony pleaded not guilty to first degree murder and maintains Caylee was kidnapped and murdered by a babysitter. Her trial is scheduled to start next May.

Help her heal? Why? She thinks Caylee is alive, right?   

She should donate all of Casey's clothes. That slore isn't going to be needing them. Besides she probably wouldn't fit in them anyway. Oh wait, that's right.... Cindy plays dress-up every night, trying on all of Slore's clothes and pretending she's her. Go ahead and give away Caylee's things, she wasn't around very long anyway, but Casey's stuff, I don't see anything going out the door of hers! Besides, she's probably planning on ebaying them closer to the trial!
Excellent point Boo.  Cindy is still not convinced those were Caylee's remains which begs the question to you Cindy......I know you read here.......why are you giving Caylee's things away? 

And a good question it is, too, Mission. Cindy needs to give away Casey's things.  She won't be coming home either.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: August 27, 2010, 11:56:12 AM »

There is a candlelight vigil being held in Leesburg tonight for Trenton Duckett......will Cindy make an appearance?  It is another shot for her to be in the media.......

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #248 on: August 27, 2010, 12:14:44 PM »

There is a candlelight vigil being held in Leesburg tonight for Trenton Duckett......will Cindy make an appearance?  It is another shot for her to be in the media.......
I sure hope not.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: August 27, 2010, 12:27:54 PM »

I sure hope not.

If she knows about it, she'll be there.  The person for whom the vigil is being held means nothing to her.  She probably scours the papers each day to see if there is some event for her to show her ugly mug in.  Who knows?  It might lead to some money.  IMO

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: August 27, 2010, 12:34:07 PM »

Cindy's new attorney is "preparing" something to release on Cindy donating Caylee's shoes.

Well, it's several days since that information went viral on the internet.

The attorneys are going to have to learn a lot, be a lot quicker, think faster on their feet, etc., if they want to represent Cindy properly.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: August 27, 2010, 12:34:57 PM »

Uhmm...

Good morning/afternoon monkeys!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: August 27, 2010, 12:40:25 PM »

Cindy's new attorney is "preparing" something to release on Cindy donating Caylee's shoes.

The attorneys are going to have to learn a lot, be a lot quicker, think faster on their feet, etc., if they want to represent Cindy properly.

ROFL !!!   She is most likely gnawin at the bits waiting for them to "release" something.  I find it interesting they say they are going to be more conservative and yet are falling right into her web releasing press statements.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: August 27, 2010, 01:02:48 PM »

I  know Lippman has seen the videos of the a's depostions with Mr. Morgan..no way has not every attorney in Orlando seem them...what in the hell would possess anyone to represent these animals?  No one with  any integrity would want to represent them...so what does that say for Lippman?  IMO he is just another scumbag looking to interject himself in the horrible, horrible tragedy.....I am so tired of these scum bags....Mark Nejame got out because he has integrity....others jump in because they don't....and that include Brad Conway IMO...he got out but the reason is still not clear IMO....I think the money has stopped and it was time for him to bail out....plus...look at his case levels...they have dropped considerably since he aligned himself with them....serves him right as far as I am concerned....I sure as hell wouldn't want him or anyone else affiliated with them as  my attorney!   WTF it takes them 2 days to make a statement....   sin-cin can give them lessons on how to contact the media!!  I am sick of the whole bunch of blood money suckers!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: August 27, 2010, 01:37:13 PM »

I'll betcha Cindy is insisting on this release. This story would die a natural death otherwise. Cindy already defended herself. So what, now we're supposed to be ooh all impressed and skeered, 'cause her lawyers' making the statement? Won't change what we think of Cindy's motives one bit. Cindy needs to grow up. This isn't the playground, and she can't sic her 'grownups' on us to tell us we're wrong and we better be nice to lil' Cindy or else. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: August 27, 2010, 02:28:17 PM »

http://www.hondurasnews.com/2010/08/27/editorial-charity-organization-bombarded-by-uncharitable-people/
Honduras News – Daily News about Honduras
EDITORIAL: Charity Organization Bombarded by Uncharitable People
August 27th, 2010 · No Comments

Doris Patalano nearly 20 years ago started an orphanage to benefit children in South Florida and Honduras, Central America. Her most recent contribution was to organize a clothing drive for those children; but it has turned into a nightmare, despite the good intentions of those mixed up in the controversy. (Original story at end of article below.)

This has to be one of the saddest examples of human judgment that I have witnessed in recent months. A well intentioned grandmother, trying to do the right thing and donate useful items for the drive, decided she may be able to help promote the clothing drive, and placed a call to her local news station about her participation. What she had hoped would result in an outpouring of sympathy for those children in need, turned into a backlash of hatred, and businesses withdrawing from participation in the clothing drive left and right.

Now, any one of us can go to our kids or grand-kids room, pick out clothes they are no longer using, box them up and donate them to a charity of our choice, no questions asked. Unfortunately, this is not the case for the grandmother of a child who died tragically, who wanted at least one good thing to come from past horrible events. I am referring to the out of control controversy surrounding the donation of “Caylee’s shoes” to charity.
People are outraged that Cindy Anthony, grandmother to the murdered toddler, Caylee Anthony, is donating the child’s shoes to those less fortunate! Now, just what do they expect to have happen to this precious little girl’s shoes? Have them kept on a pedestal? Enshrined in a museum? Put up for the highest bidder on Ebay? Ridiculous!

Wouldn’t it be better to know that her shoes are on the feet of some small child, who hopefully will out grow them, and pass them on to another little girl, and so on, until eventually, the shoes are completely worn out? I think of how many barefoot children I see daily here in Honduras, and how it would light up their world to receive a pair of shoes just their size! Maybe that child could then walk a little further, participate in an event they wouldn’t have been able to before, or at least be protected from stepping on any number of harmful items as they make their way to school.

I sincerely hope that those who have protested this event, take a good look at themselves, and see that they have made an extreme error in judgment – that they put aside their misguided anger, and help to correct a situation that never should have gotten so out of hand. Am I alone on this thought? Someone please enlighten me as to what good can come from boycotting this clothing drive…?

The above article is in reference to the following story from CBS News:

Cindy Anthony, the maternal grandmother of Caylee Anthony whose 2008 disappearance and subsequent murder made national headlines, has stirred up a hornet’s nest by offering to donate Caylee’s clothes to charity.

Now the charity in question is denying any connection at all to the Anthony family.

Cindy Anthony, whose daughter Casey is currently awaiting trial for Caylee’s murder, sent an email Tuesday to CBS affiliate WKMG announcing her intention to donate Caylee’s shoes to the Children of Love Foundation.

But the charity, which benefits orphans in Honduras and central Florida, says they never asked for her help.

Doris Patalano, the founder of Children of Love, says that she had no idea of Cindy Anthony’s intentions until she began being bombarded with “hateful,” threatening phone calls from protesters Wednesday morning, according to WKMG.

Patalano says she wants the public to understand her organization has no association with the Anthony family and that she never sought publicity from Cindy Anthony.

Patalano, who herself is an orphan, started the charity nearly 20 years ago to provide orphans in Honduras and central Florida with food, clothing and mentoring, but says she now fears that not only has this controversy endangered her charity as well as her livelihood.

That’s because Patalano had been passing out fliers to her customers at the pharmacy where she has worked for 20 years, including to Cindy Anthony, a long-time customer. Patalano says she had planned to hold the shoe drive at the same pharmacy and that other pharmacies were going to do the same thing.

But now, because of the backlash, the other pharmacies have pulled out, Patalano told the station.

Cindy Anthony responded to the controversy in an e-mail to WKMG saying, “Hopefully everyone will be respectful to what this event is all about. It’s not about my family. It’s about doing a good thing for others. My goal is to help this foundation collect shoes for the orphans in Honduras. Unfortunately, the media would not have normally covered this event had it not been for my involvement.”

Cindy Anthony’s daughter Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and has claimed a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter, Caylee. The toddler’s remains were found about six months after the mother said she last saw her alive.

Her trial is set to begin in May 2011.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: August 27, 2010, 02:54:50 PM »

http://www.hondurasnews.com/2010/08/27/editorial-charity-organization-bombarded-by-uncharitable-people/

Doris Patalano nearly 20 years ago started an orphanage to benefit children in South Florida and Honduras, Central America. Her most recent contribution was to organize a clothing drive for those children; but it has turned into a nightmare, despite the good intentions of those mixed up in the controversy. (Original story at end of article below.)

This has to be one of the saddest examples of human judgment that I have witnessed in recent months. A well intentioned grandmother, trying to do the right thing and donate useful items for the drive, decided she may be able to help promote the clothing drive, and placed a call to her local news station about her participation. What she had hoped would result in an outpouring of sympathy for those children in need, turned into a backlash of hatred, and businesses withdrawing from participation in the clothing drive left and right.

Now, any one of us can go to our kids or grand-kids room, pick out clothes they are no longer using, box them up and donate them to a charity of our choice, no questions asked. Unfortunately, this is not the case for the grandmother of a child who died tragically, who wanted at least one good thing to come from past horrible events. I am referring to the out of control controversy surrounding the donation of “Caylee’s shoes” to charity.
People are outraged that Cindy Anthony, grandmother to the murdered toddler, Caylee Anthony, is donating the child’s shoes to those less fortunate! Now, just what do they expect to have happen to this precious little girl’s shoes? Have them kept on a pedestal? Enshrined in a museum? Put up for the highest bidder on Ebay? Ridiculous!

Wouldn’t it be better to know that her shoes are on the feet of some small child, who hopefully will out grow them, and pass them on to another little girl, and so on, until eventually, the shoes are completely worn out? I think of how many barefoot children I see daily here in Honduras, and how it would light up their world to receive a pair of shoes just their size! Maybe that child could then walk a little further, participate in an event they wouldn’t have been able to before, or at least be protected from stepping on any number of harmful items as they make their way to school.

I sincerely hope that those who have protested this event, take a good look at themselves, and see that they have made an extreme error in judgment – that they put aside their misguided anger, and help to correct a situation that never should have gotten so out of hand. Am I alone on this thought? Someone please enlighten me as to what good can come from boycotting this clothing drive…?

Cindy Anthony, the maternal grandmother of Caylee Anthony whose 2008 disappearance and subsequent murder made national headlines, has stirred up a hornet’s nest by offering to donate Caylee’s clothes to charity.

Now the charity in question is denying any connection at all to the Anthony family.

Cindy Anthony, whose daughter Casey is currently awaiting trial for Caylee’s murder, sent an email Tuesday to CBS affiliate WKMG announcing her intention to donate Caylee’s shoes to the Children of Love Foundation.

But the charity, which benefits orphans in Honduras and central Florida, says they never asked for her help.

Doris Patalano, the founder of Children of Love, says that she had no idea of Cindy Anthony’s intentions until she began being bombarded with “hateful,” threatening phone calls from protesters Wednesday morning, according to WKMG.

Patalano says she wants the public to understand her organization has no association with the Anthony family and that she never sought publicity from Cindy Anthony.

Patalano, who herself is an orphan, started the charity nearly 20 years ago to provide orphans in Honduras and central Florida with food, clothing and mentoring, but says she now fears that not only has this controversy endangered her charity as well as her livelihood.

That’s because Patalano had been passing out fliers to her customers at the pharmacy where she has worked for 20 years, including to Cindy Anthony, a long-time customer. Patalano says she had planned to hold the shoe drive at the same pharmacy and that other pharmacies were going to do the same thing.

But now, because of the backlash, the other pharmacies have pulled out, Patalano told the station.

Cindy Anthony responded to the controversy in an e-mail to WKMG saying, “Hopefully everyone will be respectful to what this event is all about. It’s not about my family. It’s about doing a good thing for others. My goal is to help this foundation collect shoes for the orphans in Honduras. Unfortunately, the media would not have normally covered this event had it not been for my involvement.”

Cindy Anthony’s daughter Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and has claimed a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter, Caylee. The toddler’s remains were found about six months after the mother said she last saw her alive.

Yeah, well here's where that opinion piece lost it's direction and stayed lost: ...well-intentioned grandmother... Uh, no--Cindy Anthony!! This person obviously knows nada about grandma from hell.  They are right about the"saddest example of human judgment" part--Cindy's.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: August 27, 2010, 03:17:05 PM »

Yeah, well here's where that opinion piece lost it's direction and stayed lost: ...well-intentioned grandmother... Uh, no--Cindy Anthony!! This person obviously knows nada about grandma from hell.  They are right about the"saddest example of human judgment" part--Cindy's.

Omg Unbelievable I dont need my blood pressure up this early what the hell now she looks like a poor victim not the victimizer.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: August 27, 2010, 03:18:44 PM »

I'll betcha Cindy is insisting on this release. This story would die a natural death otherwise. Cindy already defended herself. So what, now we're supposed to be ooh all impressed and skeered, 'cause her lawyers' making the statement? Won't change what we think of Cindy's motives one bit. Cindy needs to grow up. This isn't the playground, and she can't sic her 'grownups' on us to tell us we're wrong and we better be nice to lil' Cindy or else. 

Scatty your right I smell cindy behind this. Dont you know she is hoping that this will work to her advantage.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: August 27, 2010, 03:20:47 PM »

Scatty your right I smell cindy behind this. Dont you know she is hoping that this will work to her advantage.

I hope that someone who has good writing skills and a way with words would write this channel 6 and explain to them what a screw up she is but in mre professional and kind way!

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.