April 24, 2024, 04:40:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 213409 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: August 27, 2010, 03:24:05 PM »

I  know Lippman has seen the videos of the a's depostions with Mr. Morgan..no way has not every attorney in Orlando seem them...what in the hell would possess anyone to represent these animals?  No one with  any integrity would want to represent them...so what does that say for Lippman?  IMO he is just another scumbag looking to interject himself in the horrible, horrible tragedy.....I am so tired of these scum bags....Mark Nejame got out because he has integrity....others jump in because they don't....and that include Brad Conway IMO...he got out but the reason is still not clear IMO....I think the money has stopped and it was time for him to bail out....plus...look at his case levels...they have dropped considerably since he aligned himself with them....serves him right as far as I am concerned....I sure as hell wouldn't want him or anyone else affiliated with them as  my attorney!   WTF it takes them 2 days to make a statement....   sin-cin can give them lessons on how to contact the media!!  I am sick of the whole bunch of blood money suckers!

Sunny
I am just as pissed as you are. I  am beyond pissed with cindy and her control of everything. She is feeling important and empowered now its no longer about caylee never has been and now its not even about casey!! think about it! the next thing we will hear is that cindy has a reality show. Unbelievable!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: August 27, 2010, 03:25:48 PM »

I  know Lippman has seen the videos of the a's depostions with Mr. Morgan..no way has not every attorney in Orlando seem them...what in the hell would possess anyone to represent these animals?  No one with  any integrity would want to represent them...so what does that say for Lippman?  IMO he is just another scumbag looking to interject himself in the horrible, horrible tragedy.....I am so tired of these scum bags....Mark Nejame got out because he has integrity....others jump in because they don't....and that include Brad Conway IMO...he got out but the reason is still not clear IMO....I think the money has stopped and it was time for him to bail out....plus...look at his case levels...they have dropped considerably since he aligned himself with them....serves him right as far as I am concerned....I sure as hell wouldn't want him or anyone else affiliated with them as  my attorney!   WTF it takes them 2 days to make a statement....   sin-cin can give them lessons on how to contact the media!!  I am sick of the whole bunch of blood money suckers!

Sunny
I am just as pissed as you are. I  am beyond pissed with cindy and her control of everything. She is feeling important and empowered now its no longer about caylee never has been and now its not even about casey!! think about it! the next thing we will hear is that cindy has a reality show. Unbelievable!

It took two days because cindy was proof reading everything and possibly she  was there in his office dictating the response. Cindy is behind it and your right it took two days. Hey I hope the state  presses charges on her. She is like a raging bull .

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: August 27, 2010, 03:29:01 PM »

Cindy's new attorney is "preparing" something to release on Cindy donating Caylee's shoes.

Well, it's several days since that information went viral on the internet.

The attorneys are going to have to learn a lot, be a lot quicker, think faster on their feet, etc., if they want to represent Cindy properly.

ROFL !!!   She is most likely gnawin at the bits waiting for them to "release" something.  I find it interesting they say they are going to be more conservative and yet are falling right into her web releasing press statements.

Cindy is vicious, there is nothing feminent about her actions. She is out of control and not going to quiet down! these new attorneys have their work cut out for them. So now she will try to sue LE yeah right who is next and where else is she gonna pop up at for publicity. this sounds like a setup.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: August 27, 2010, 03:30:32 PM »

Cindy's new attorney is "preparing" something to release on Cindy donating Caylee's shoes.

The attorneys are going to have to learn a lot, be a lot quicker, think faster on their feet, etc., if they want to represent Cindy properly.

ROFL !!!   She is most likely gnawin at the bits waiting for them to "release" something.  I find it interesting they say they are going to be more conservative and yet are falling right into her web releasing press statements.

Cindy is vicious, there is nothing feminent about her actions. She is out of control and not going to quiet down! these new attorneys have their work cut out for them. So now she will try to sue LE yeah right who is next and where else is she gonna pop up at for publicity. this sounds like a setup.

lol about the gnawing bone. Doesnt she have two dogs lol! haha maybe they are fighting for protection of their bones can you just see cindy like the flintstone era  gnawing on a big bone!! oh what a visual,

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: August 27, 2010, 03:34:35 PM »

There is a candlelight vigil being held in Leesburg tonight for Trenton Duckett......will Cindy make an appearance?  It is another shot for her to be in the media.......
I sure hope not.

If she knows about it, she'll be there.  The person for whom the vigil is being held means nothing to her.  She probably scours the papers each day to see if there is some event for her to show her ugly mug in.  Who knows?  It might lead to some money.  IMO

she probably will be there she was at the last one. little trenton  has been missing a long time. I had been up with the case from way back and unbelievably if he was alive he would have already surfaced.

wonder if she called channel 6 to tell them she would be there. I cant wait to see how long these two attorneys last until they scurry away like wounded puppies. tim miller was right everyone that comes in contact with cindy is destroyed
she is a victimizer

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: August 27, 2010, 03:39:10 PM »

Does it not seem to yall that cindy is becoming  more agressive and more vicious in her quest to defend casey or is it about her!! I am wondering how her brother rick and even cindys mother are faring with cindy doing all this ! they have to be beyond belief and embarassed. certainly cindy has no cooth and doesnt have regard for anyone. I think it has turned into  something about her. I see where there has been alot of competition with her jealous of casey. she grows her hair, she tries to dress younger, I wouldnt be surprised if she wasnt wearing caseys clothes if they fit. but seriously its like she is competing with casey for attention.

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: August 27, 2010, 03:54:12 PM »

I'll betcha Cindy is insisting on this release. This story would die a natural death otherwise. Cindy already defended herself. So what, now we're supposed to be ooh all impressed and skeered, 'cause her lawyers' making the statement? Won't change what we think of Cindy's motives one bit. Cindy needs to grow up. This isn't the playground, and she can't sic her 'grownups' on us to tell us we're wrong and we better be nice to lil' Cindy or else. 

Scatty your right I smell cindy behind this. Dont you know she is hoping that this will work to her advantage.

This article in incorrect.  The uproar was not because a "Well-intentioned grandmother" wanted to donate some shoes.  It was caused by  Cindy sending out her press release to channel 6 announcing a personal appearance, because she thought it "Worth mentioning."   She is not a celebrity.  IMO She is the mother of a murderess. She is a Pariah. This murderess murdered Cindy's granddaughter.  I was going to send a check but I've changed my mind after reading this. They have Cindy Anthony to thank for this, and it looks like they just did.

I don't know anything about this charity except what I've read here and the links to various articles, but who is on the payroll that they can't meet?  I'm not implying anything, I'd just like to know how many people are paid employees before I send anything.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: August 27, 2010, 03:55:18 PM »

Cindy Anthony has never had a "well intention" in her entire life!

She makes me want to vomit......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: August 27, 2010, 04:30:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/24774762/detail.html

sorry if this is a repeat...Bob Kealing/R Hornsby

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: August 27, 2010, 04:34:15 PM »

http://www.hondurasnews.com/2010/08/27/editorial-charity-organization-bombarded-by-uncharitable-people/
Honduras News – Daily News about Honduras
EDITORIAL: Charity Organization Bombarded by Uncharitable People
August 27th, 2010 · No Comments

Doris Patalano nearly 20 years ago started an orphanage to benefit children in South Florida and Honduras, Central America. Her most recent contribution was to organize a clothing drive for those children; but it has turned into a nightmare, despite the good intentions of those mixed up in the controversy. (Original story at end of article below.)

This has to be one of the saddest examples of human judgment that I have witnessed in recent months. A well intentioned grandmother, trying to do the right thing and donate useful items for the drive, decided she may be able to help promote the clothing drive, and placed a call to her local news station about her participation. What she had hoped would result in an outpouring of sympathy for those children in need, turned into a backlash of hatred, and businesses withdrawing from participation in the clothing drive left and right.

Now, any one of us can go to our kids or grand-kids room, pick out clothes they are no longer using, box them up and donate them to a charity of our choice, no questions asked. Unfortunately, this is not the case for the grandmother of a child who died tragically, who wanted at least one good thing to come from past horrible events. I am referring to the out of control controversy surrounding the donation of “Caylee’s shoes” to charity.
People are outraged that Cindy Anthony, grandmother to the murdered toddler, Caylee Anthony, is donating the child’s shoes to those less fortunate! Now, just what do they expect to have happen to this precious little girl’s shoes? Have them kept on a pedestal? Enshrined in a museum? Put up for the highest bidder on Ebay? Ridiculous!

Wouldn’t it be better to know that her shoes are on the feet of some small child, who hopefully will out grow them, and pass them on to another little girl, and so on, until eventually, the shoes are completely worn out? I think of how many barefoot children I see daily here in Honduras, and how it would light up their world to receive a pair of shoes just their size! Maybe that child could then walk a little further, participate in an event they wouldn’t have been able to before, or at least be protected from stepping on any number of harmful items as they make their way to school.

I sincerely hope that those who have protested this event, take a good look at themselves, and see that they have made an extreme error in judgment – that they put aside their misguided anger, and help to correct a situation that never should have gotten so out of hand. Am I alone on this thought? Someone please enlighten me as to what good can come from boycotting this clothing drive…?

The above article is in reference to the following story from CBS News:

Cindy Anthony, the maternal grandmother of Caylee Anthony whose 2008 disappearance and subsequent murder made national headlines, has stirred up a hornet’s nest by offering to donate Caylee’s clothes to charity.

Now the charity in question is denying any connection at all to the Anthony family.

Cindy Anthony, whose daughter Casey is currently awaiting trial for Caylee’s murder, sent an email Tuesday to CBS affiliate WKMG announcing her intention to donate Caylee’s shoes to the Children of Love Foundation.

But the charity, which benefits orphans in Honduras and central Florida, says they never asked for her help.

Doris Patalano, the founder of Children of Love, says that she had no idea of Cindy Anthony’s intentions until she began being bombarded with “hateful,” threatening phone calls from protesters Wednesday morning, according to WKMG.

Patalano says she wants the public to understand her organization has no association with the Anthony family and that she never sought publicity from Cindy Anthony.

Patalano, who herself is an orphan, started the charity nearly 20 years ago to provide orphans in Honduras and central Florida with food, clothing and mentoring, but says she now fears that not only has this controversy endangered her charity as well as her livelihood.

That’s because Patalano had been passing out fliers to her customers at the pharmacy where she has worked for 20 years, including to Cindy Anthony, a long-time customer. Patalano says she had planned to hold the shoe drive at the same pharmacy and that other pharmacies were going to do the same thing.

But now, because of the backlash, the other pharmacies have pulled out, Patalano told the station.

Cindy Anthony responded to the controversy in an e-mail to WKMG saying, “Hopefully everyone will be respectful to what this event is all about. It’s not about my family. It’s about doing a good thing for others. My goal is to help this foundation collect shoes for the orphans in Honduras. Unfortunately, the media would not have normally covered this event had it not been for my involvement.”

Cindy Anthony’s daughter Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and has claimed a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter, Caylee. The toddler’s remains were found about six months after the mother said she last saw her alive.

Her trial is set to begin in May 2011.

I have been trying to post a reply to this article and keep getting timed out!  Has anyone been able to post a reply? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: August 27, 2010, 04:35:42 PM »

how are they paying for all these attorneys.
wouldnt it be something if casey got out and did cindy in.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: August 27, 2010, 04:36:16 PM »

how are they paying for all these attorneys.
wouldnt it be something if casey got out and did cindy in.

thanks sunny I hadnt seen this one yet.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: August 27, 2010, 04:36:57 PM »

http://www.hondurasnews.com/2010/08/27/editorial-charity-organization-bombarded-by-uncharitable-people/
Honduras News – Daily News about Honduras
EDITORIAL: Charity Organization Bombarded by Uncharitable People
August 27th, 2010 · No Comments

Doris Patalano nearly 20 years ago started an orphanage to benefit children in South Florida and Honduras, Central America. Her most recent contribution was to organize a clothing drive for those children; but it has turned into a nightmare, despite the good intentions of those mixed up in the controversy. (Original story at end of article below.)

This has to be one of the saddest examples of human judgment that I have witnessed in recent months. A well intentioned grandmother, trying to do the right thing and donate useful items for the drive, decided she may be able to help promote the clothing drive, and placed a call to her local news station about her participation. What she had hoped would result in an outpouring of sympathy for those children in need, turned into a backlash of hatred, and businesses withdrawing from participation in the clothing drive left and right.

Now, any one of us can go to our kids or grand-kids room, pick out clothes they are no longer using, box them up and donate them to a charity of our choice, no questions asked. Unfortunately, this is not the case for the grandmother of a child who died tragically, who wanted at least one good thing to come from past horrible events. I am referring to the out of control controversy surrounding the donation of “Caylee’s shoes” to charity.
People are outraged that Cindy Anthony, grandmother to the murdered toddler, Caylee Anthony, is donating the child’s shoes to those less fortunate! Now, just what do they expect to have happen to this precious little girl’s shoes? Have them kept on a pedestal? Enshrined in a museum? Put up for the highest bidder on Ebay? Ridiculous!

Wouldn’t it be better to know that her shoes are on the feet of some small child, who hopefully will out grow them, and pass them on to another little girl, and so on, until eventually, the shoes are completely worn out? I think of how many barefoot children I see daily here in Honduras, and how it would light up their world to receive a pair of shoes just their size! Maybe that child could then walk a little further, participate in an event they wouldn’t have been able to before, or at least be protected from stepping on any number of harmful items as they make their way to school.

I sincerely hope that those who have protested this event, take a good look at themselves, and see that they have made an extreme error in judgment – that they put aside their misguided anger, and help to correct a situation that never should have gotten so out of hand. Am I alone on this thought? Someone please enlighten me as to what good can come from boycotting this clothing drive…?

The above article is in reference to the following story from CBS News:

Cindy Anthony, the maternal grandmother of Caylee Anthony whose 2008 disappearance and subsequent murder made national headlines, has stirred up a hornet’s nest by offering to donate Caylee’s clothes to charity.

Now the charity in question is denying any connection at all to the Anthony family.

Cindy Anthony, whose daughter Casey is currently awaiting trial for Caylee’s murder, sent an email Tuesday to CBS affiliate WKMG announcing her intention to donate Caylee’s shoes to the Children of Love Foundation.

But the charity, which benefits orphans in Honduras and central Florida, says they never asked for her help.

Doris Patalano, the founder of Children of Love, says that she had no idea of Cindy Anthony’s intentions until she began being bombarded with “hateful,” threatening phone calls from protesters Wednesday morning, according to WKMG.

Patalano says she wants the public to understand her organization has no association with the Anthony family and that she never sought publicity from Cindy Anthony.

Patalano, who herself is an orphan, started the charity nearly 20 years ago to provide orphans in Honduras and central Florida with food, clothing and mentoring, but says she now fears that not only has this controversy endangered her charity as well as her livelihood.

That’s because Patalano had been passing out fliers to her customers at the pharmacy where she has worked for 20 years, including to Cindy Anthony, a long-time customer. Patalano says she had planned to hold the shoe drive at the same pharmacy and that other pharmacies were going to do the same thing.

But now, because of the backlash, the other pharmacies have pulled out, Patalano told the station.

Cindy Anthony responded to the controversy in an e-mail to WKMG saying, “Hopefully everyone will be respectful to what this event is all about. It’s not about my family. It’s about doing a good thing for others. My goal is to help this foundation collect shoes for the orphans in Honduras. Unfortunately, the media would not have normally covered this event had it not been for my involvement.”

Cindy Anthony’s daughter Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and has claimed a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter, Caylee. The toddler’s remains were found about six months after the mother said she last saw her alive.

Her trial is set to begin in May 2011.

I have been trying to post a reply to this article and keep getting timed out!  Has anyone been able to post a reply? 

sunny post where?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: August 27, 2010, 04:38:01 PM »

Cindy Anthony has never had a "well intention" in her entire life!

She makes me want to vomit......

I knoe seem I am so sick of cindy and her signature water bottle and gum smacking.She is thinking now she is homefree for her obstruction etc

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: August 27, 2010, 04:38:18 PM »

Does it not seem to yall that cindy is becoming  more agressive and more vicious in her quest to defend casey or is it about her!! I am wondering how her brother rick and even cindys mother are faring with cindy doing all this ! they have to be beyond belief and embarassed. certainly cindy has no cooth and doesnt have regard for anyone. I think it has turned into  something about her. I see where there has been alot of competition with her jealous of casey. she grows her hair, she tries to dress younger, I wouldnt be surprised if she wasnt wearing caseys clothes if they fit. but seriously its like she is competing with casey for attention.

loca...she is competing with Kc for attention and I believe this has been the case all their lives....that is why she understands Kc so well....they are 2 of a kind....both EVIL as they come.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: August 27, 2010, 04:39:28 PM »

I'll betcha Cindy is insisting on this release. This story would die a natural death otherwise. Cindy already defended herself. So what, now we're supposed to be ooh all impressed and skeered, 'cause her lawyers' making the statement? Won't change what we think of Cindy's motives one bit. Cindy needs to grow up. This isn't the playground, and she can't sic her 'grownups' on us to tell us we're wrong and we better be nice to lil' Cindy or else. 

Scatty your right I smell cindy behind this. Dont you know she is hoping that this will work to her advantage.

This article in incorrect.  The uproar was not because a "Well-intentioned grandmother" wanted to donate some shoes.  It was caused by  Cindy sending out her press release to channel 6 announcing a personal appearance, because she thought it "Worth mentioning."   She is not a celebrity.  IMO She is the mother of a murderess. She is a Pariah. This murderess murdered Cindy's granddaughter.  I was going to send a check but I've changed my mind after reading this. They have Cindy Anthony to thank for this, and it looks like they just did.

I don't know anything about this charity except what I've read here and the links to various articles, but who is on the payroll that they can't meet?  I'm not implying anything, I'd just like to know how many people are paid employees before I send anything.

Babybear
Thank you because I am having second thoughts too about sending them anything now.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: August 27, 2010, 04:40:19 PM »

loca...she is competing with Kc for attention and I believe this has been the case all their lives....that is why she understands Kc so well....they are 2 of a kind....both EVIL as they come.....

I agree sunny and if and I say if!! casey is released!! cindy better sleep with her eyes open!!

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: August 27, 2010, 04:41:15 PM »

http://www.zimbio.com/Top+News/articles/tUvN3mVeG-o/Orlando+Attorney+Mark+Lippman+Issues+Media

Orlando Attorney Mark Lippman Issues Media Statement Regarding Legal Representation in Casey Anthony Case
Email
Written by LVCommunications on Aug-27-10 2:29pm
ORLANDO, Fla. --- Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued the following statement regarding his firm’s representation of George and Cindy Anthony, the parents Casey Anthony.

Lippman Law Offices, P.A., previously represented George and Cindy Anthony in their civil mortgage foreclosure. We continue to represent them in this matter.

Subsequent to the resignation of attorney Brad Conway as legal representative of George and Cindy Anthony in the matter involving Casey Anthony, we have agreed with George and Cindy Anthony to expand our role to assume attorney Conway’s former responsibilities.

Lippman Law Offices, P.A., takes the firm position that excessive exposure in the news media adds undue burdens on the court in its constitutional responsibility to administer justice fairly and equitably. Further, excessive media coverage and resulting speculation is detrimental to the interests of our clients.

We are sensitive to the important role of the news media in informing the public, and we do not wish to dissuade or prevent news media representatives from fulfilling their responsibilities. We will answer all appropriate questions as we are able.

However, we will not engage in speculation. We will not offer opinions. We will not endeavor to interpret the actions of the judge, other attorneys engaged in this matter, or other participants. We will not divulge information that may violate attorney client privilege.

Understandably, these stipulations may disappoint some media professionals and will likely limit our responses to certain questions.

Our only role is to represent the interests of our clients. In good conscience, we cannot not contribute to distractions that may hinder the presentation of the defense in this case nor that of the prosecution.

We request your forbearance in this regard.

Attorney Mark Lippman said he will issue further statements as the case unfolds.

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: August 27, 2010, 04:43:54 PM »

Sunny
do you think this oranization has been given a large monetary donation? thus the article defending her honor. I know they seen those tapes of her in action. next thing she is going to say she has post stress reaumatic syndrome oh heck something like that. She is roaring like a hungry lion seeking whom she can destroy.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: August 27, 2010, 04:47:12 PM »

Sunny
do you think this oranization has been given a large monetary donation? thus the article defending her honor. I know they seen those tapes of her in action. next thing she is going to say she has post stress reaumatic syndrome oh heck something like that. She is roaring like a hungry lion seeking whom she can destroy.
post traumatic stress syndrom !!

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.