March 29, 2024, 07:41:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 212819 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: August 27, 2010, 05:12:36 PM »

Sunny
do you think this oranization has been given a large monetary donation? thus the article defending her honor. I know they seen those tapes of her in action. next thing she is going to say she has post stress reaumatic syndrome oh heck something like that. She is roaring like a hungry lion seeking whom she can destroy.

No I don't...I think they just don't know the whole story....I think they just got caught in the anthony flytrap...I think sin-cin thought this was going to be a way to show the world what a caring person she is....I think they are trying to show a side of them that just doesn't exist, and no matter how hard they try, it never will exist...evil doesn't turn to good...it just gets more evil. sin-sin is a perfect example of that....all they have to do is stay out of the public eye....but they can't...they will create something to bring attention to them....for them it's no longer about Caylee and it's no longer about Kc...it's all about them....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: August 27, 2010, 05:15:07 PM »

Even the Milsteads have distanced themselves from the A's..what does that tell you, when pond scum doesn't want to be associated with you

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: August 27, 2010, 05:30:06 PM »

OK....take a chill pill or a and read on......................

ThinkTank at WS posted this....

Tony's lawyer was on TruTV and said that Tony got notice from AT&T that there was a subpoena for his phone records from Jan 09 to the present - Tony called his lawyer - the lawyer called JB, and JB said someone in his office made a clerical mistake ....

So, JB SIGNED the subpoena -- he is responsible (not someone in his office). IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: August 27, 2010, 05:40:50 PM »

Sunny
do you think this oranization has been given a large monetary donation? thus the article defending her honor. I know they seen those tapes of her in action. next thing she is going to say she has post stress reaumatic syndrome oh heck something like that. She is roaring like a hungry lion seeking whom she can destroy.
post traumatic stress syndrom !!

I'd prefer to think of her having rheumatic syndrome!  Monkey Devil!  Maybe it would lay her up so we wouldn't have to hear her belligerent voice or see her ugly mug.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: August 27, 2010, 05:43:40 PM »

Tony's lawyer was on TruTV and said that Tony got notice from AT&T that there was a subpoena for his phone records from Jan 09 to the present - Tony called his lawyer - the lawyer called JB, and JB said someone in his office made a clerical mistake ....

So, JB SIGNED the subpoena -- he is responsible (not someone in his office). IMO
There is not enough wine in this world to sedate me....lol

Well, JB coudn't remember if the inmate Robin and his phone call was recorded, why on earth would we think he could remember signing a subpoena?  After all, he has important Facebook duties to perform!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: August 27, 2010, 05:44:18 PM »

Do you know if JB's claim of an error was before the motion to quash, or after?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: August 27, 2010, 05:45:52 PM »

Sunny

I'd prefer to think of her having rheumatic syndrome!  Monkey Devil!  Maybe it would lay her up so we wouldn't have to hear her belligerent voice or see her ugly mug.
Rheumatic syndrome. Heehee.  Her lawyers are already trying to gag her, they are gagging me with their efforts.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: August 27, 2010, 05:58:34 PM »

Sunny

Rheumatic syndrome. Heehee.  Her lawyers are already trying to gag her, they are gagging me with their efforts.

Hi Guys--I think Cindy has Dramatic Syndrome.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: August 27, 2010, 05:59:15 PM »

Well, JB coudn't remember if the inmate Robin and his phone call was recorded, why on earth would we think he could remember signing a subpoena?  After all, he has important Facebook duties to perform!!

Monka!!  this is insane isn't it.....a clerical error?  come on!!  this was underhanded and sneaky and once again he is going to get away with it....and quite frankly this is getting scary....what is next....who is next?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: August 27, 2010, 06:00:14 PM »

I haven't a clue...but Tony's lawyer did the right thing w/filing the motion regardless of when it was....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: August 27, 2010, 06:41:15 PM »

I haven't a clue...but Tony's lawyer did the right thing w/filing the motion regardless of when it was....

I think that that idiot Baez thought that he could sneak this through, AT&T would comply, and no one would notice.  I think this is an underhanded way to subvert Judge Stirckland's ruling about the phone records ending in Dec. 'O8.

There were three men in a boat, a Rabbi, a Minister and a Lawyer. They were in a small boat and sharks were circling.  The Rabbi said, I have so much faith that I can swim through the sharks to that small island to safety.  He dove in, the sharks nipped little pieces of him and his clothing, but he did reach the island.  The minister called to the Rabbi--You didn't have enough faith.  I can swim to you and the sharks won't harm me.  So the minister jumped in, feet first, the sharks attacked and he made it to the island, missing a limb or two.
The lawyer saying nothing, jumped in, the sharks parted, and he swam to the island unhurt.  The Rabbi and minister said, "How did you do that, the sharks attacked us?" The lawyer smiled and said, "Professional courtesy."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: August 27, 2010, 06:48:27 PM »

I am evidently talking to myself right now...but that's OK  LOL  I thought a subpoena had to be signed by a judge...and why is this National Compliance Center noticed on the motion to quash....sure wish they had attached a copy of the subpoena!!

No your not talking to yourself..I'm here as always in the background but to be honest there's nothing for me to say that hasn't already been said that I agree with..I need a "Like" button on here just so I could push it and let others know I'm here and waving hands saying "Me Too..Me Too".  Just think of all Caylee's supporters there are others out there that are silent..she has MANY!!

Good to see you, Rowenvamp0!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: August 27, 2010, 06:57:54 PM »

Unbelievable!

You are so right monk.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #293 on: August 27, 2010, 07:17:07 PM »

Turbo ~ I wanted to say your offering the Shoes to the foundation is Awesome.

I know no matter when they are received, *if after the drive* it will be Happy Faces for Ms. Doris.  Your 50+ pairs of shoes, may be more than they would find donated at one of their receptions planned ( now canceled due to the Cindy tainting fiasco).
You're a very cool Monkey Turbo. 
I don't know if you read my first posts, when this cage opened about the foundation. They state as a missionary they primarily focus on children ages 12 on up -- so why would Cindy want to donate toddler or baby shoes? ( not that they would not find a child to fit the shoes) but seems strange to me. I can only hope that more people like you step up and aid Ms. Doris through this mess - created by Cindy Anthony. If I had shoes to donate I certainly would.

Turbo You Rock 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: August 27, 2010, 07:37:13 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-will-george-and-cindy-anthony-stay-away-from-spotlight.html
Casey Anthony: Will George and Cindy Anthony stay away from spotlight?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on August, 27 2010 5:54 PM

Could the media tours of George and Cindy Anthony be over?

The couple’s new attorneys “said today they’re going to try to keep the Anthonys away from the public spotlight as much as possible,” WFTV-Ch. 9 anchor Bob Opsahl said tonight.

The Lippman Law Offices, which recently helped the Anthonys save their home from foreclosure, took over the couple’s representation after Brad Conway stepped down. Conway had replaced Mark NeJame, who complained that the couple wouldn’t follow his advice.

George and Cindy Anthony are the parents of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. George and Cindy have demonstrated a bewildering tendency to keep popping up on national programs.

WFTV’s short report on the attorneys was a follow-up on Cindy’s announcement that she planned to donate Caylee’s shoes to a charity. But that news surprised and stunned the charity’s founder. Cindy’s offer resulted in threats and negative publicity for the charity.

The Lippman Law Offices issued a release today saying that “excessive exposure in the news media adds undue burdens on the court.” The law firm said it will not engage in speculation or offer opinions.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: August 27, 2010, 07:50:47 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-will-george-and-cindy-anthony-stay-away-from-spotlight.html
Casey Anthony: Will George and Cindy Anthony stay away from spotlight?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on August, 27 2010 5:54 PM

Could the media tours of George and Cindy Anthony be over?

The couple’s new attorneys “said today they’re going to try to keep the Anthonys away from the public spotlight as much as possible,” WFTV-Ch. 9 anchor Bob Opsahl said tonight.

The Lippman Law Offices, which recently helped the Anthonys save their home from foreclosure, took over the couple’s representation after Brad Conway stepped down. Conway had replaced Mark NeJame, who complained that the couple wouldn’t follow his advice.

George and Cindy Anthony are the parents of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. George and Cindy have demonstrated a bewildering tendency to keep popping up on national programs.

WFTV’s short report on the attorneys was a follow-up on Cindy’s announcement that she planned to donate Caylee’s shoes to a charity. But that news surprised and stunned the charity’s founder. Cindy’s offer resulted in threats and negative publicity for the charity.

The Lippman Law Offices issued a release today saying that “excessive exposure in the news media adds undue burdens on the court.” The law firm said it will not engage in speculation or offer opinions.

COWBOY
is on HLN
trying to say kronk waited till the water wennt down
 he knew  according to 

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: August 27, 2010, 08:22:07 PM »

Unbelievable!

You are so right monk.

Monkalicious
Lol maybe you did you some moonshine . 50 proof

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: August 27, 2010, 08:23:09 PM »

Unbelievable!

You are so right monk.

Monkalicious
Lol maybe you did you some moonshine . 50 proof

He is incompetent he knew what the deal was he thinks  we were born yesterday. Maybe many many yesterdays.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: August 27, 2010, 08:33:00 PM »

I think that that idiot Baez thought that he could sneak this through, AT&T would comply, and no one would notice.  I think this is an underhanded way to subvert Judge Stirckland's ruling about the phone records ending in Dec. 'O8.

There were three men in a boat, a Rabbi, a Minister and a Lawyer. They were in a small boat and sharks were circling.  The Rabbi said, I have so much faith that I can swim through the sharks to that small island to safety.  He dove in, the sharks nipped little pieces of him and his clothing, but he did reach the island.  The minister called to the Rabbi--You didn't have enough faith.  I can swim to you and the sharks won't harm me.  So the minister jumped in, feet first, the sharks attacked and he made it to the island, missing a limb or two.
The lawyer saying nothing, jumped in, the sharks parted, and he swam to the island unhurt.  The Rabbi and minister said, "How did you do that, the sharks attacked us?" The lawyer smiled and said, "Professional courtesy."

yes babybear
I agree with you. He knew he did it.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: August 27, 2010, 09:34:51 PM »

worth listening this to!!
Again
http://www.youtube.com/user/totalwastecase#p/u/10/MDoNjSX3lU8

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.