April 24, 2024, 12:13:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 213407 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: August 27, 2010, 09:48:37 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWfkeR61wuQ

This is totally creepy. Looks like CPS still has Joy Wray’s kids in custody
and according to this video, they might soon be on their way to foster care.

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: August 27, 2010, 10:49:19 PM »

Thanks for those sites, loca.  I saw that Nancy Grace show when She Who Must Be Obeyed called in, but I had forgotten how delusional she was, even then.  She is still living on another planet.  The Planet of Decomposition.

On the second one, the Joy Wray one, if those children hadn't seen their mother for five weeks, I wonder why they seemed more interested in that video equipment or two way mirror or whatever it was than they were in her.  In fact, those two little ones seem to have some mental problem.  Not surprising though, considering Joy Wray.  It is sad when children are taken away from their mother.  Some foster homes are really great but some are so bad.  I know a woman who takes in foster children and she is so kind and loving with them, but I have heard of other terrible experiences. But I don't think Joy Wray is capable of taking care of them.

I don't know if Joy Wray is still the star witness for Baez, but if she is, Casey is in more trouble than I thought.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: August 28, 2010, 12:38:28 AM »

Turbo ~ I wanted to say your offering the Shoes to the foundation is Awesome.

I know no matter when they are received, *if after the drive* it will be Happy Faces for Ms. Doris.  Your 50+ pairs of shoes, may be more than they would find donated at one of their receptions planned ( now canceled due to the Cindy tainting fiasco).
You're a very cool Monkey Turbo. 
I don't know if you read my first posts, when this cage opened about the foundation. They state as a missionary they primarily focus on children ages 12 on up -- so why would Cindy want to donate toddler or baby shoes? ( not that they would not find a child to fit the shoes) but seems strange to me. I can only hope that more people like you step up and aid Ms. Doris through this mess - created by Cindy Anthony. If I had shoes to donate I certainly would.

Turbo You Rock 

Thank you but the credit is not mine but God's. It was a divine appointment I was even at the church. Someone called and asked for some papers I had prepared for a youth group and the only time and day they could pick them up was Thursday afternoon. While I was waiting for him was when I started talking to the lady who did the clothes and shoes drive for the homeless shelter. Somehow our conversation turned to a ministry in Orlando which provided shoes for kids and the rest is history.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: August 28, 2010, 12:52:14 AM »

August 19, 2010 - that video is creepy on a number of levels. It looks like her and whomever the other older kid is are doing nothing but playing to that camera. Who are they trying to impress?  I would want to hold my children not have them dance in front of a camera. I am not surprised that DCS has her children after reading her posts on that board and watching her stay online for hours at a time. When did she take care of her children? Those are small kids who need full attention and I have watched her post on that board she had for hours non stop.

Her attention span for subjects was that of a gnat, so I can imagine how little attention those kids received.

They are cute kids, and I sure hope they are put in an appropriate home. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: August 28, 2010, 12:56:13 AM »

OK....take a chill pill or a and read on......................

ThinkTank at WS posted this....

Tony's lawyer was on TruTV and said that Tony got notice from AT&T that there was a subpoena for his phone records from Jan 09 to the present - Tony called his lawyer - the lawyer called JB, and JB said someone in his office made a clerical mistake ....

So, JB SIGNED the subpoena -- he is responsible (not someone in his office). IMO

Another "someone in the office" mistake?  How much is this judge going to tolerate.
He thought AT&T would send that info without checking to see if a judge signed the subpoena which is another instance of his abuse of his license. Something needs to be done about all these crooked things he is doing. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: August 28, 2010, 01:02:47 AM »

http://www.zimbio.com/Top+News/articles/tUvN3mVeG-o/Orlando+Attorney+Mark+Lippman+Issues+Media

Orlando Attorney Mark Lippman Issues Media Statement Regarding Legal Representation in Casey Anthony Case
Email
Written by LVCommunications on Aug-27-10 2:29pm
ORLANDO, Fla. --- Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued the following statement regarding his firm’s representation of George and Cindy Anthony, the parents Casey Anthony.

Lippman Law Offices, P.A., previously represented George and Cindy Anthony in their civil mortgage foreclosure. We continue to represent them in this matter.

Subsequent to the resignation of attorney Brad Conway as legal representative of George and Cindy Anthony in the matter involving Casey Anthony, we have agreed with George and Cindy Anthony to expand our role to assume attorney Conway’s former responsibilities.

Lippman Law Offices, P.A., takes the firm position that excessive exposure in the news media adds undue burdens on the court in its constitutional responsibility to administer justice fairly and equitably. Further, excessive media coverage and resulting speculation is detrimental to the interests of our clients.

We are sensitive to the important role of the news media in informing the public, and we do not wish to dissuade or prevent news media representatives from fulfilling their responsibilities. We will answer all appropriate questions as we are able.

However, we will not engage in speculation. We will not offer opinions. We will not endeavor to interpret the actions of the judge, other attorneys engaged in this matter, or other participants. We will not divulge information that may violate attorney client privilege.

Understandably, these stipulations may disappoint some media professionals and will likely limit our responses to certain questions.

Our only role is to represent the interests of our clients. In good conscience, we cannot not contribute to distractions that may hinder the presentation of the defense in this case nor that of the prosecution.

We request your forbearance in this regard.

Attorney Mark Lippman said he will issue further statements as the case unfolds.

In other words............We are not playing in Cindy's BS and will not condone her actions.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: August 28, 2010, 01:24:26 AM »

Tony's lawyer was on TruTV and said that Tony got notice from AT&T that there was a subpoena for his phone records from Jan 09 to the present - Tony called his lawyer - the lawyer called JB, and JB said someone in his office made a clerical mistake ....

So, JB SIGNED the subpoena -- he is responsible (not someone in his office). IMO

Another "someone in the office" mistake?  How much is this judge going to tolerate.
He thought AT&T would send that info without checking to see if a judge signed the subpoena which is another instance of his abuse of his license. Something needs to be done about all these crooked things he is doing. 

Turbo
I  think it was more than ovious to aT&t  and Tonys attorney that baez is lying. Your right how much will he continue to do before he is disbarred. I went back and read his entry to the florida bar and he was chastised for his  lack of respect for  laws  not verbatim but close enough. He continues to do as he wants. Its got to end somewhere he is an official of the court for gods sake.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: August 28, 2010, 01:27:01 AM »

August 19, 2010 - that video is creepy on a number of levels. It looks like her and whomever the other older kid is are doing nothing but playing to that camera. Who are they trying to impress?  I would want to hold my children not have them dance in front of a camera. I am not surprised that DCS has her children after reading her posts on that board and watching her stay online for hours at a time. When did she take care of her children? Those are small kids who need full attention and I have watched her post on that board she had for hours non stop.

Her attention span for subjects was that of a gnat, so I can imagine how little attention those kids received.

It looks like she was visisting the kids or something because I noticed the room was an office type setting.  I hope they good into a good foster home god knows  so many kids shifted to and fro with no  stability. It is downright sad to me.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: August 28, 2010, 01:28:14 AM »

sounds like a country and western song
another somebody did somebody  wrong song.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: August 28, 2010, 01:33:05 AM »

Thanks for those sites, loca.  I saw that Nancy Grace show when She Who Must Be Obeyed called in, but I had forgotten how delusional she was, even then.  She is still living on another planet.  The Planet of Decomposition.

On the second one, the Joy Wray one, if those children hadn't seen their mother for five weeks, I wonder why they seemed more interested in that video equipment or two way mirror or whatever it was than they were in her.  In fact, those two little ones seem to have some mental problem.  Not surprising though, considering Joy Wray.  It is sad when children are taken away from their mother.  Some foster homes are really great but some are so bad.  I know a woman who takes in foster children and she is so kind and loving with them, but I have heard of other terrible experiences. But I don't think Joy Wray is capable of taking care of them.

I don't know if Joy Wray is still the star witness for Baez, but if she is, Casey is in more trouble than I thought.

Lol babybear
 to what you said
The Planet of Decomposition.

too funny and yes if  joy
 is still on the witness list for baez  lol to that

Loca
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #310 on: August 28, 2010, 01:56:43 AM »

Video with Joy Wray and children - if you notice the pictures in the back drop are blocked out - must offer up signage of where the video was taken. Looks to be an office or a small room that could be used " for camera" ?

The kids smearing yogurt all over their faces is ?   From what I have read of Joy and her " thoughts shown on YT " I would not allow her near children.  She has many many video's on YT - expressing herself.  She comes off as a very disturbed ADULT -
Disclaimer: swearing and behavior of a 12 yr old who does not know any better aka JOY WRAY
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2PbtUADOtBk?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/2PbtUADOtBk?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

I throw up a lot watching her.  Brain spinning.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: August 28, 2010, 02:57:41 AM »

Video with Joy Wray and children - if you notice the pictures in the back drop are blocked out - must offer up signage of where the video was taken. Looks to be an office or a small room that could be used " for camera" ?

The kids smearing yogurt all over their faces is ?   From what I have read of Joy and her " thoughts shown on YT " I would not allow her near children.  She has many many video's on YT - expressing herself.  She comes off as a very disturbed ADULT -
Disclaimer: swearing and behavior of a 12 yr old who does not know any better aka JOY WRAY
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2PbtUADOtBk?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/2PbtUADOtBk?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

I throw up a lot watching her.  Brain spinning.   

clearly she has issues and maybe needs to be baker acted again.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: August 28, 2010, 07:09:54 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
New Attorneys Will Try To Keep Cindy And George Out Of The Spotlight
08/26/10

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ijvm.html
Issues With Jane Velez Mitchell Transcripts
Casey: Tale Of The Tapes  08/27/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: August 28, 2010, 08:16:49 AM »

The Florida Bar
"His overall behavior, JB, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law."

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: August 28, 2010, 08:35:12 AM »

There is not enough wine in this world to sedate me....lol

Well, JB coudn't remember if the inmate Robin and his phone call was recorded, why on earth would we think he could remember signing a subpoena?  After all, he has important Facebook duties to perform!!

Monka!!  this is insane isn't it.....a clerical error?  come on!!  this was underhanded and sneaky and once again he is going to get away with it....and quite frankly this is getting scary....what is next....who is next?

Not only that, it has caused an additional expense for Tony as his attorney had to spend billable hours addressing it. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: August 28, 2010, 08:52:56 AM »

This is a must read...a reply to the article in the Honduras newspaper.  OceanSands I love you!

http://www.hondurasnews.com/2010/08/27/editorial-charity-organization-bombarded-by-uncharitable-people/

1 response so far ↓

1 OceanSands // Aug 27, 2010 at 2:39 pm

I’d FIRST like to say what a fantastic organization this is with a wonderful mission….THAT being said….

Perhaps the Honduran readers would be better served if you researched the “issue” a bit more before electing Cindy Anthony for sainthood!!

We are NOT talking about a “Mother Theresa” here. Cindy Anthony has brought innocent people into this circus of a murder trial….attacking them and blaming them for wrongs they have NEVER done. This family SOLD their grand daughters pictures…Caylee’s pictures and video’s…. to national television for $200,000…and MORE!! The money went to the defense of Cindy’s daughter, Casey, accused of her own childs murder….Caylee’s murder.

Human decomposition was identified in Casey Anthony’s trunk….she didn’t report her daughter missing for 31 days….she made up lie after lie ruining anyone and anything who had the misfortune of ever meeting her….attacking innocent people…accusing them…..ALONG WITH HER MOTHER CINDY ANTHONY!!!!

Cindy has blamed EVERYONE for Caylee’s murder…proclaiming Casey’s innocence…yet NEVER continued to look for the “real murderer”….NEVER pleading on national television for the “real murderer” to come forward and “do the right thing for darling Caylee”….NEVER ONCE !!!!!
      Cindy has all but forgotten who it IS that the overwhelming evidence is pointing to….her OWN daughter AND little Caylee’s mother….accused of murdering this precious baby girl!!

Cindy Anthony DID NOT contact the news media out of the “goodness of her heart”….she did it because she is a media whore….unless you haven’t noticed, they were just on national television morning shows to talk about themselves and how their daughter, Casey, is a “VICTIM” in all this, too!!!!!!!! VICTIM?????
      She doesn’t care about Caylee…she doesn’t care about this foundation…..she cares about HERSELF and how she can get herself back in the media.

The problem, you see, is NOT “uncharitable” people….NOBODY said a word about the organization OR it’s mission. And…NOOOOOO, Caylee’s shoes should NOT be enshrined , etc as you lament. A woman who belittles and blames anyone or anything that gets in her way, contacts a media source to say “SHE is donating Caylee’s shoes”…..the childs shoes who’s MOTHER, Cindy’s “Mother of the Year” DAUGHTER, is accused of MURDERING!!!!!

NOT ONE PERSON is holding a negative thought towards this organization…I WILL be donating all I can….many others like me will do the same.
      Cindy Anthony made a BIG media stink about her donating a MURDERED CHILDS SHOES!!!!
      Maybe you’re not comprehending just what that ‘s saying….maybe she could have contacted the media and announced what a great opportunity this was for EVERYONE to help those less fortunate….just MAYBE, say she was donating some NEW shoes IN CAYLEE’S NAME????!!!!

Sorry….research your stories further…things aren’t as “cut and dry” as you seem to think they are….maybe look past this noble picture of Cindy Anthony that you paint….maybe look at the pictures of her weilding a hammer…maybe listen to her say the smell in her daughters trunk was “rotting pizza”…..as opposed to the scent of her decomposing grand daughter – you know the one…..the murdered beautiful baby girl Caylee who’s “shoes” will be on another childs feet….the feet that SHOULD be walking in them are Cindy Anthony’s HERSELF !!! Maybe SHE should have been walking in Caylee’s shoes the day Casey, her daughter, killed her own flesh and blood!!! Then maybe that little angel could have been saved….

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: August 28, 2010, 09:03:15 AM »

Yes!!! Worth hearing again!!!   I would have loved to have heard what Nancy said privately off the air after this-lol.  CinCin insults everyone's intelligence with her on-the-spot first grader's fiction!!   

So, Loca, remember Geraldo's show a couple of weeks ago where he is deliberately trying to cast doubt on dog & lab evidence????   His bestest pal-the "world famous attorney, Jose Baez" must be truly worried about it, imo.  Geraldo is very transparent in a lot of ways, imo.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: August 28, 2010, 09:04:01 AM »

Ok...Monks take it away

In Session  Christi Paul is gearing up for Casey Anthony day on Monday and she wants to hear from YOU! What rumors about the Casey Anthony case do you want In Session to check out? We’ll go “On the Record” in the 9aET hour.
16 hours ago  

Tommy McMillian i hope every one here keeps in touch on this case. I will be interested to see how much of what everyone has said here will come up in defense.

Brenda Todd Tommy she did not suffer from a mental disorder she is sane          

Tommy McMillian well i hope you are right.....and i hope her state offers capital punishment like here in Texas if she is found competent. and if they dont, we have o HOV lane to our death chamber. But dont cut out the possibility that she could insane. If you do, you have failed as a jury/peers! and what our fathers wrote in history a hundred yrs ago.

Jeanette Wells ‎@Tommy I think it's very creepy for you to have written "she's hot as hell" in a venue for comments about a serious case where a child lost it's life. All your subsequent comments were disregarded by yhe participants on this thread because you basically revealed who you really are at the get go. Your first thought was creepy. Sorry

Teresa Williams REMEMBER THIS TOMMY. BEAUTY IS SKIN DEEP BUT UGLY IS TO THE BONE. IM NOT GONNA TRASH U CUZ SHE IS PRETTY. I THINK EVERYONE IS MAD BECAUSE OF ALL THE EVIDENCE BEING STACKED AGAINST HER U SEEM 2 BE BASING UR OPINION ON HER LOOKS. B HONEST. IF ALL THE FACTS WERE THE SAME EXCEPT CASEY WAS A GOOD LOOKING GUY INSTEAD OF A GIRL WOULD U HAVE THE SAME OUTLOOK?

Debbie Maynor Hollingsworth ‎@ Brenda ... Can you not decipher these threads? I never said the father had anything to do with this. Only suggesting the police should have some leads as to his identity!

Tommy McMillian Teresa....go back and read each of my posts....I never once said i thought she was or should be found innocent due to her looks! That is crazy! I simply implied made the first observation that she was goodlookin. Then someone mentioned a mental illness, and it has just gone from there.

Linda Nanson Geist IF Casey had any mental issues that group of fancy lawyers would not simply be saying 'NOT GUILTY' - the reporting demonstrates that Casey is a spoiled brat that has always been able to manipulate her way out of trouble. She got mad at her mother & did the one thing she knew would hurt her mother.

Jeanette Wells ‎@Tommy - I'm glad you recovered after your initiail statement of "she's hot as hell.!" I had disregarded all further statements because of that initial statement. You basically lose credibility when you state things like that on a forum where we are discussing the murder of a child. I'm glad to see that you really do have some sense after all.

Linda Nanson Geist Has anyone noticed how much Calley (sic - Caylee) looks like her grandmother & not like her mother?

Gabriella Mignella Peterson yes i did notice that she looks like her grandma! May her mom rot in hell...selfish biotch

« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 09:22:29 AM by klaasend » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: August 28, 2010, 09:05:25 AM »

Would a mod please remove the link in the previous post...thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: August 28, 2010, 09:10:47 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
New Attorneys Will Try To Keep Cindy And George Out Of The Spotlight
08/26/10

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ijvm.html
Issues With Jane Velez Mitchell Transcripts
Casey: Tale Of The Tapes  08/27/10

Good Morning trim...thanks for the links!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.