March 28, 2024, 02:36:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 212790 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: August 28, 2010, 04:31:29 PM »

Photos at link.
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/143597/Caylees-shoes-donated-to-charity

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: August 28, 2010, 04:33:48 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/143597/Caylees-shoes-donated-to-charity
Caylee's shoes donated to charity
By Heather Sorentrue, Reporter
Last Updated: Saturday, August 28, 2010 3:31 PM

A small Central Florida charity is distancing itself from George and Cindy Anthony.

The charity got a lot of negative attention after the Anthonys announced they would be donating Caylee's shoes to the charity's shoe drive.

In a matter of just a few minutes George and Cindy Anthony drove up to a pharmacy off Narcoosee Road in Orlando and dropped off shoes to Operation Barefoot.

It's an annual shoe drive put on by the Children of Love Foundation.

Cindy Anthony heard about the event and told reporters she would be attending it and donating some of her granddaughter Caylee's shoes.

The little girl was murdered back in 2008.
Cindy's Anthony's announcement turned into a backlash against the charity from some who resent the family.
Maureen Rhodehamel thinks it's ridiculous that the charity started receiving such hateful comments.

"It's not all about who they are or what they are dealing with on their own level. They're giving away shoes. They're helping another organization to help kids who can't get these things. So I think it's perfect. Who cares?" said Rhodehamel.

News 13 was told the Anthonys donated about a half dozen shoes to the charity, which appeared to be new, along with some socks.

Those involved with the charity said they've been holding this shoe drive for years to help orphans in Honduras.

The Anthonys did not stop to speak to reporters before driving off.

The Children of Love Foundation has been around for 20 years.

They plan to take all the shoes donated and bring them to orphans in Honduras around Thanksgiving. But, this is is the first year they've had so much attention.

"If this makes more people come and drop off shoes that's a wonderful thing, but we have no association with the Anthonys," said Marc Crane with the Children of Love Foundation.

"I don't think they would have got as much attention due to the Anthonys coming and delivering these shoes. So I think it's good," Rhodehamel said.

Please tell me they dropped off more than 1 pair of shoes!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: August 28, 2010, 04:36:29 PM »

Thank God, it looks like they DID donate more than 1 pair of shoes!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: August 28, 2010, 04:40:32 PM »

The Florida Bar
"His overall behavior, JB, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law."

Sunny
How ironic that he is in the same position again financialy and ethics wise  he is doing as he was doing  back than.!!! (prior to being admitted to the bar). He has  not learned from that and it seems that he hasnt changed his behaviours. I dont see him practicing law for too long after the trial.. (someone is keeping tracks of all his bad moves and ethic violations) and are just patiently waiting for this trial to end  so they can proceed .. I am sure the bar has been enlightened!! (and think about it) they will go back and research and why why they denied him in the first place and bingo!!nothing changed he is  at it again. He is not a wise  ! which may result  in misappropiating his clients money like malacusso. This man is downright dangerous and if they dont cork him. There are   going to be many innocent clients sitting on death row behind him representing them?
whats your take???

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: August 28, 2010, 04:43:52 PM »

thanks for the post and is that a new car or is it a car they are putting the shoes into.?

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: August 28, 2010, 04:44:47 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/lake_news/082710_Laser_treating_the_hair_to_grow

The A'sses attended the prayer vigil for Trenton Duckett....so far I haven't been able to find any news station that interviewed them...or even spoke to them

Vigil for Trenton Duckett; 4 yrs. missing

Updated: Friday, 27 Aug 2010, 11:58 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 27 Aug 2010, 11:55 PM EDT

* Elizabeth Alvarez

By Elizabeth Alvarez
      FOX 35 News

LAKE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Josh Duckett talks to us about his devotion to finding his son. “I continue to look for him and I have every bit of faith that he’s out there it’s just a matter of finding him.

Four years ago Friday, Trenton Duckett disappeared. His mother, Melinda Duckett, told police the 2-year old was kidnapped after someone cut her window screen.

Melinda Duckett committed suicide when detectives began questioning her story. Josh who was separated from Trenton’s mother at the time has held a candle light vigil for his son every year, since Trenton disappeared.

“It’s definitely a sad night for me and my family. Pretty much our whole life got turned around on this day.
Because of the stormy weather, Trenton Duckett's candle light vigil turned into more of a social gathering inside a local restaurant. Friends and family say it doesn’t matter where they meet, because what’s important is that they come together to pray for the missing toddler’s safe return.

“We’re not going to give up and we don’t want anybody else to either,” they said.

The Ass's mooching a meal at Trenton's vigil.....
They are just despicable!

Hi seeme...you got that right, they are despicable. How can they face Trenton's family KNOWING their daughter murdered Caylee....there is a special place in hell for them

They dont have any class and that was in the newspaper. I thought they werent going to  be in the spotlight. I'd like to see how long those two will keep those two lawyers lol.

hi loca, I read someplace, don't ask me where...that the Milstupids were there too!!  I am going to have to go back and look at the video Did anyone see them in that video?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: August 28, 2010, 04:45:57 PM »

A small Central Florida charity is distancing itself from George and Cindy Anthony.

The charity got a lot of negative attention after the Anthonys announced they would be donating Caylee's shoes to the charity's shoe drive.

In a matter of just a few minutes George and Cindy Anthony drove up to a pharmacy off Narcoosee Road in Orlando and dropped off shoes to Operation Barefoot.

Cindy Anthony heard about the event and told reporters she would be attending it and donating some of her granddaughter Caylee's shoes.

Cindy's Anthony's announcement turned into a backlash against the charity from some who resent the family.
Maureen Rhodehamel thinks it's ridiculous that the charity started receiving such hateful comments.

"It's not all about who they are or what they are dealing with on their own level. They're giving away shoes. They're helping another organization to help kids who can't get these things. So I think it's perfect. Who cares?" said Rhodehamel.

News 13 was told the Anthonys donated about a half dozen shoes to the charity, which appeared to be new, along with some socks.

Those involved with the charity said they've been holding this shoe drive for years to help orphans in Honduras.

They plan to take all the shoes donated and bring them to orphans in Honduras around Thanksgiving. But, this is is the first year they've had so much attention.

"If this makes more people come and drop off shoes that's a wonderful thing, but we have no association with the Anthonys," said Marc Crane with the Children of Love Foundation.

"I don't think they would have got as much attention due to the Anthonys coming and delivering these shoes. So I think it's good," Rhodehamel said.

Lol seem
even even if they did give six like they said why arent they giving more after all they are financialy able to afford more than six. I think they knew cameras would be there capturing them. Of course they are being quiet.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: August 28, 2010, 04:47:33 PM »

Lol seem
even even if they did give six like they said why arent they giving more after all they are financialy able to afford more than six. I think they knew cameras would be there capturing them. Of course they are being quiet.

Hi Sunny
No I didnt know there was a video or that the milsteads were there. Is that who that car bewlongs to doesnt look like theirs.

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: August 28, 2010, 04:49:36 PM »

Listening to sin-cin on NG from the link loca posted...totalwaste...how in the HELL can those people defend Kc knowing they smelled their granddaughter's DECOMP!!!  HOW?????   I think I would have been in a looney bin by now....and that's exactly where they belong.   

Sunny
Yes I have gone back and listened to it and it just amazes me that it wasnt taken serious. I sent alot of them that were very enlightening. I just dont get it not at all. By the time this case is over we are going to need a cruise ourselves. Or combat pay lol.

p.s Sunny
Its sad Sad that the only people that care for justice for caylee and love her without any dollar signs attatched are the world of bloggers! they portray us as inhumane but its because we are humnane we have taken up the cause. It is not just us here but many many people out there that have seen the anthonys in  action since day uno one !! we arent blinded by money and the where its at the money.

Ya know, I really don't give a rat's ass how they portray us...when it's all said and done...we will be able to sleep at night knowing we did all we could to ensure there was justice for Caylee.....they will never have a peaceful night's sleep....a night where they can say, everything is as it should be.... we know and they know, they did everything possible to ensure there was NO JUSTICE for Caylee....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: August 28, 2010, 04:50:06 PM »

thanks loca....it's a little early to be listening to sin-cin...but I did....totalwaste is right!!

dont that just ruffle your feathers and so early in the day:)

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: August 28, 2010, 04:57:13 PM »

Yes!!! Worth hearing again!!!   I would have loved to have heard what Nancy said privately off the air after this-lol.  CinCin insults everyone's intelligence with her on-the-spot first grader's fiction!!   

So, Loca, remember Geraldo's show a couple of weeks ago where he is deliberately trying to cast doubt on dog & lab evidence????   His bestest pal-the "world famous attorney, Jose Baez" must be truly worried about it, imo.  Geraldo is very transparent in a lot of ways, imo.

Ono yes

that was last saturday I think he tried to cast doubt but it was like you said so transparent. And if memory serves me right cindy was saying she had more experience than the person who took the pictures. Its always she knows more  like being a nurse of decomp. who is going to ask her to play expert. all she is trying to do is change public opinion. she tried to dispute the timeline of those pics of casey partying. I wonder what she will do when casey is sentenced. think she will scream and faint or get angry and create a disturbance! she isnt gonna take it mildly I know that.

Another thing will cindy keep quiet during the trial if casey is looking like she is  going to be convicted. Will cindy try to change public opinion and will her attorney be able to control her? 

JMO, but I don't think JP will put up with any hystronics from her.  I hope she does act out so he throws her ass out of the court room.  However saying that I do believe he, like Judge Strickland did, will give her a little bit of wiggle room, which she will abuse.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: August 28, 2010, 05:02:08 PM »

A small Central Florida charity is distancing itself from George and Cindy Anthony.    SMART PEOPLE

who the hell is Rhodehamel?  Who cares what she thinks?  I'll bet the shoes weren't Caylee's......if they couldn't make a big show then I'll bet they didn't donate any shoes of Caylee's.  If it wasn't about them and their need for attention they could have waited til the cameras were gone, dropped them off before or asked their friends to drop them off...it was ALL ABOUT THEM BEING SEEN!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #352 on: August 28, 2010, 05:22:42 PM »

Now couldn't the lawyer or one of the Anthony's friends, if they have any, drop those six pairs of shoes and socks off. Between that and them attending little Trenton's vigil last night, I could hurl.  I can't believe that little Trenton has been gone for four years already  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #353 on: August 28, 2010, 05:27:06 PM »

And doesn't George think he looks styling in his spiffy white athletic shoes and Bermuda shorts    Normal people would stay in the house from so much embarrassment and hurt, but these two parade around without a care in the world.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #354 on: August 28, 2010, 05:29:54 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/lake_news/082710_Laser_treating_the_hair_to_grow

The A'sses attended the prayer vigil for Trenton Duckett....so far I haven't been able to find any news station that interviewed them...or even spoke to them

Vigil for Trenton Duckett; 4 yrs. missing

Updated: Friday, 27 Aug 2010, 11:58 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 27 Aug 2010, 11:55 PM EDT

* Elizabeth Alvarez

By Elizabeth Alvarez
      FOX 35 News

LAKE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Josh Duckett talks to us about his devotion to finding his son. “I continue to look for him and I have every bit of faith that he’s out there it’s just a matter of finding him.

Four years ago Friday, Trenton Duckett disappeared. His mother, Melinda Duckett, told police the 2-year old was kidnapped after someone cut her window screen.

Melinda Duckett committed suicide when detectives began questioning her story. Josh who was separated from Trenton’s mother at the time has held a candle light vigil for his son every year, since Trenton disappeared.

“It’s definitely a sad night for me and my family. Pretty much our whole life got turned around on this day.
Because of the stormy weather, Trenton Duckett's candle light vigil turned into more of a social gathering inside a local restaurant. Friends and family say it doesn’t matter where they meet, because what’s important is that they come together to pray for the missing toddler’s safe return.

“We’re not going to give up and we don’t want anybody else to either,” they said.

The Ass's mooching a meal at Trenton's vigil.....
They are just despicable!

Hi seeme...you got that right, they are despicable. How can they face Trenton's family KNOWING their daughter murdered Caylee....there is a special place in hell for them

They dont have any class and that was in the newspaper. I thought they werent going to  be in the spotlight. I'd like to see how long those two will keep those two lawyers lol.

hi loca, I read someplace, don't ask me where...that the Milstupids were there too!!  I am going to have to go back and look at the video Did anyone see them in that video?
Hi Sunny and Monkeys
I don't like how Josh Duckett is assoiated with nokidfinders......I think that hurts his casue.
Anyway,I didn't see the milstupids in the video......only saw these 2 bloodmoneygrubbers.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: August 28, 2010, 05:32:26 PM »

Listening to sin-cin on NG from the link loca posted...totalwaste...how in the HELL can those people defend Kc knowing they smelled their granddaughter's DECOMP!!!  HOW?????   I think I would have been in a looney bin by now....and that's exactly where they belong.   

Sunny
Yes I have gone back and listened to it and it just amazes me that it wasnt taken serious. I sent alot of them that were very enlightening. I just dont get it not at all. By the time this case is over we are going to need a cruise ourselves. Or combat pay lol.

p.s Sunny
Its sad Sad that the only people that care for justice for caylee and love her without any dollar signs attatched are the world of bloggers! they portray us as inhumane but its because we are humnane we have taken up the cause. It is not just us here but many many people out there that have seen the anthonys in  action since day uno one !! we arent blinded by money and the where its at the money.

Ya know, I really don't give a rat's ass how they portray us...when it's all said and done...we will be able to sleep at night knowing we did all we could to ensure there was justice for Caylee.....they will never have a peaceful night's sleep....a night where they can say, everything is as it should be.... we know and they know, they did everything possible to ensure there was NO JUSTICE for Caylee....

yupp sunny
cindy will be the one saying after the trial ! my whole life has been taken from me. She would have lost caylee and casey.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: August 28, 2010, 05:35:02 PM »

And doesn't George think he looks styling in his spiffy white athletic shoes and Bermuda shorts    Normal people would stay in the house from so much embarrassment and hurt, but these two parade around without a care in the world.

yes Rose that is incredible and unbelievable isnt it, theres no shame in their game. thats how they roll I guess.  Didnt their new attorneys say that they were going to stay out of the spotlight. Oh no but cindy is just sly and sneaky like her daughter.

Loca
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #357 on: August 28, 2010, 05:35:18 PM »

A small Central Florida charity is distancing itself from George and Cindy Anthony.    SMART PEOPLE

who the hell is Rhodehamel?  Who cares what she thinks?  I'll bet the shoes weren't Caylee's......if they couldn't make a big show then I'll bet they didn't donate any shoes of Caylee's.  If it wasn't about them and their need for attention they could have waited til the cameras were gone, dropped them off before or asked their friends to drop them off...it was ALL ABOUT THEM BEING SEEN!!
I agree.....but it was rather nice seeing cindy all chubby again.....casey will probably get on her case about her weight:::::snickering::::::

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: August 28, 2010, 05:37:05 PM »

Now couldn't the lawyer or one of the Anthony's friends, if they have any, drop those six pairs of shoes and socks off. Between that and them attending little Trenton's vigil last night, I could hurl.  I can't believe that little Trenton has been gone for four years already  an angelic monkey

they just cannot help themselves why dont they do their  genoristy out of the site of the cameras or newspapers.  what the heck these new attys got thier work ccut out for them.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: August 28, 2010, 05:38:23 PM »

they just cannot help themselves why dont they do their  genoristy out of the site of the cameras or newspapers.  what the heck these new attys got thier work ccut out for them.

Little Trenton  a precious child I was so overtaken and consumed with that case 24/7 trying to figure out what happened to him. Did she kill him ? did she sell him? where is the poor child. In heaven maybe.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.