April 26, 2024, 12:26:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 213458 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #360 on: August 28, 2010, 05:41:00 PM »

And doesn't George think he looks styling in his spiffy white athletic shoes and Bermuda shorts    Normal people would stay in the house from so much embarrassment and hurt, but these two parade around without a care in the world.

yes Rose that is incredible and unbelievable isnt it, theres no shame in their game. thats how they roll I guess.  Didnt their new attorneys say that they were going to stay out of the spotlight. Oh no but cindy is just sly and sneaky like her daughter.
They have already made two appearances since the lawyers said that, I don't think there is a lawyer in this country that can control them 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: August 28, 2010, 05:41:33 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/143597/Caylees-shoes-donated-to-charity
Caylee's shoes donated to charity
By Heather Sorentrue, Reporter
Last Updated: Saturday, August 28, 2010 3:31 PM

A small Central Florida charity is distancing itself from George and Cindy Anthony.    SMART PEOPLE

The charity got a lot of negative attention after the Anthonys announced they would be donating Caylee's shoes to the charity's shoe drive.

In a matter of just a few minutes George and Cindy Anthony drove up to a pharmacy off Narcoosee Road in Orlando and dropped off shoes to Operation Barefoot.

It's an annual shoe drive put on by the Children of Love Foundation.

Cindy Anthony heard about the event and told reporters she would be attending it and donating some of her granddaughter Caylee's shoes.

The little girl was murdered back in 2008.
Cindy's Anthony's announcement turned into a backlash against the charity from some who resent the family.
Maureen Rhodehamel thinks it's ridiculous that the charity started receiving such hateful comments.

"It's not all about who they are or what they are dealing with on their own level. They're giving away shoes. They're helping another organization to help kids who can't get these things. So I think it's perfect. Who cares?" said Rhodehamel.

News 13 was told the Anthonys donated about a half dozen shoes to the charity, which appeared to be new, along with some socks.

Those involved with the charity said they've been holding this shoe drive for years to help orphans in Honduras.

The Anthonys did not stop to speak to reporters before driving off.

The Children of Love Foundation has been around for 20 years.

They plan to take all the shoes donated and bring them to orphans in Honduras around Thanksgiving. But, this is is the first year they've had so much attention.

"If this makes more people come and drop off shoes that's a wonderful thing, but we have no association with the Anthonys," said Marc Crane with the Children of Love Foundation.

"I don't think they would have got as much attention due to the Anthonys coming and delivering these shoes. So I think it's good," Rhodehamel said.

who the hell is Rhodehamel?  Who cares what she thinks?  I'll bet the shoes weren't Caylee's......if they couldn't make a big show then I'll bet they didn't donate any shoes of Caylee's.  If it wasn't about them and their need for attention they could have waited til the cameras were gone, dropped them off before or asked their friends to drop them off...it was ALL ABOUT THEM BEING SEEN!!
I agree.....but it was rather nice seeing cindy all chubby again.....casey will probably get on her case about her weight:::::snickering::::::

I agree wholeheartedly those shoe donations may have been some cindy either bought at payless or a thrift store but not caylees,. she wouldnt part with any of caylees.

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: August 28, 2010, 05:43:32 PM »

I will bet also that the shoes were bought special for this and aren't Caylee's, why give little Caylee's shoes away when you are cooking up some scheme to make money off of her belongings? I just noticed that Cindy put on a few pounds, and ole George always looks the same.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: August 28, 2010, 06:00:35 PM »

I will bet also that the shoes were bought special for this and aren't Caylee's, why give little Caylee's shoes away when you are cooking up some scheme to make money off of her belongings? I just noticed that Cindy put on a few pounds, and ole George always looks the same.
Old George's hairline is really receding

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: August 28, 2010, 06:07:13 PM »

Old George may be bald by the time this case comes to trial. I am sure his home inviroment with cindy is highly stressful but hey he is still there! no job so he is dependent on her so he is now a yes man.

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: August 28, 2010, 06:10:21 PM »

other then that he takes good care of himself. I can't believe that I just said that 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: August 28, 2010, 06:23:29 PM »

other then that he takes good care of himself. I can't believe that I just said that 

this is  an interesting find

Many bloggers are writing to Nancy Grace to voice their concerns and to ask her to stop giving LP a platform to spout his baseless accusations.

To write to Nancy Grace send email to:
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: August 28, 2010, 07:07:44 PM »

This is a must read...a reply to the article in the Honduras newspaper.  OceanSands I love you!

http://www.hondurasnews.com/2010/08/27/editorial-charity-organization-bombarded-by-uncharitable-people/

1 response so far ↓

1 OceanSands // Aug 27, 2010 at 2:39 pm

I’d FIRST like to say what a fantastic organization this is with a wonderful mission….THAT being said….

Perhaps the Honduran readers would be better served if you researched the “issue” a bit more before electing Cindy Anthony for sainthood!!

We are NOT talking about a “Mother Theresa” here. Cindy Anthony has brought innocent people into this circus of a murder trial….attacking them and blaming them for wrongs they have NEVER done. This family SOLD their grand daughters pictures…Caylee’s pictures and video’s…. to national television for $200,000…and MORE!! The money went to the defense of Cindy’s daughter, Casey, accused of her own childs murder….Caylee’s murder.

Human decomposition was identified in Casey Anthony’s trunk….she didn’t report her daughter missing for 31 days….she made up lie after lie ruining anyone and anything who had the misfortune of ever meeting her….attacking innocent people…accusing them…..ALONG WITH HER MOTHER CINDY ANTHONY!!!!

Cindy has blamed EVERYONE for Caylee’s murder…proclaiming Casey’s innocence…yet NEVER continued to look for the “real murderer”….NEVER pleading on national television for the “real murderer” to come forward and “do the right thing for darling Caylee”….NEVER ONCE !!!!!
      Cindy has all but forgotten who it IS that the overwhelming evidence is pointing to….her OWN daughter AND little Caylee’s mother….accused of murdering this precious baby girl!!

Cindy Anthony DID NOT contact the news media out of the “goodness of her heart”….she did it because she is a media whore….unless you haven’t noticed, they were just on national television morning shows to talk about themselves and how their daughter, Casey, is a “VICTIM” in all this, too!!!!!!!! VICTIM?????
      She doesn’t care about Caylee…she doesn’t care about this foundation…..she cares about HERSELF and how she can get herself back in the media.

The problem, you see, is NOT “uncharitable” people….NOBODY said a word about the organization OR it’s mission. And…NOOOOOO, Caylee’s shoes should NOT be enshrined , etc as you lament. A woman who belittles and blames anyone or anything that gets in her way, contacts a media source to say “SHE is donating Caylee’s shoes”…..the childs shoes who’s MOTHER, Cindy’s “Mother of the Year” DAUGHTER, is accused of MURDERING!!!!!

NOT ONE PERSON is holding a negative thought towards this organization…I WILL be donating all I can….many others like me will do the same.
      Cindy Anthony made a BIG media stink about her donating a MURDERED CHILDS SHOES!!!!
      Maybe you’re not comprehending just what that ‘s saying….maybe she could have contacted the media and announced what a great opportunity this was for EVERYONE to help those less fortunate….just MAYBE, say she was donating some NEW shoes IN CAYLEE’S NAME????!!!!

Sorry….research your stories further…things aren’t as “cut and dry” as you seem to think they are….maybe look past this noble picture of Cindy Anthony that you paint….maybe look at the pictures of her weilding a hammer…maybe listen to her say the smell in her daughters trunk was “rotting pizza”…..as opposed to the scent of her decomposing grand daughter – you know the one…..the murdered beautiful baby girl Caylee who’s “shoes” will be on another childs feet….the feet that SHOULD be walking in them are Cindy Anthony’s HERSELF !!! Maybe SHE should have been walking in Caylee’s shoes the day Casey, her daughter, killed her own flesh and blood!!! Then maybe that little angel could have been saved….

Loca:  see above 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: August 28, 2010, 07:22:25 PM »

George takes care of his looks which seems to signify some sort of organization within his psyche and makes one wonder how in the heck can he stand such total chaos in his life which CinCin seems to thrice upon.   And how could an organized human stand behavior such as the predictable antics of his wife????   And to a true neatnik-the promise of even a meal ticket wouldn't suffice.   I just don't 'get it' ...  it goes against reason.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: August 28, 2010, 07:23:14 PM »

**thrive**
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: August 28, 2010, 09:57:35 PM »

George takes care of his looks which seems to signify some sort of organization within his psyche and makes one wonder how in the heck can he stand such total chaos in his life which CinCin seems to thrice upon.   And how could an organized human stand behavior such as the predictable antics of his wife????   And to a true neatnik-the promise of even a meal ticket wouldn't suffice.   I just don't 'get it' ...  it goes against reason.

Hi Ono
your right about that doesnt make sense does it.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: August 28, 2010, 09:58:41 PM »

This is a must read...a reply to the article in the Honduras newspaper.  OceanSands I love you!

http://www.hondurasnews.com/2010/08/27/editorial-charity-organization-bombarded-by-uncharitable-people/

1 response so far ↓

I’d FIRST like to say what a fantastic organization this is with a wonderful mission….THAT being said….

Perhaps the Honduran readers would be better served if you researched the “issue” a bit more before electing Cindy Anthony for sainthood!!

We are NOT talking about a “Mother Theresa” here. Cindy Anthony has brought innocent people into this circus of a murder trial….attacking them and blaming them for wrongs they have NEVER done. This family SOLD their grand daughters pictures…Caylee’s pictures and video’s…. to national television for $200,000…and MORE!! The money went to the defense of Cindy’s daughter, Casey, accused of her own childs murder….Caylee’s murder.

Human decomposition was identified in Casey Anthony’s trunk….she didn’t report her daughter missing for 31 days….she made up lie after lie ruining anyone and anything who had the misfortune of ever meeting her….attacking innocent people…accusing them…..ALONG WITH HER MOTHER CINDY ANTHONY!!!!

Cindy has blamed EVERYONE for Caylee’s murder…proclaiming Casey’s innocence…yet NEVER continued to look for the “real murderer”….NEVER pleading on national television for the “real murderer” to come forward and “do the right thing for darling Caylee”….NEVER ONCE !!!!!
      Cindy has all but forgotten who it IS that the overwhelming evidence is pointing to….her OWN daughter AND little Caylee’s mother….accused of murdering this precious baby girl!!

Cindy Anthony DID NOT contact the news media out of the “goodness of her heart”….she did it because she is a media whore….unless you haven’t noticed, they were just on national television morning shows to talk about themselves and how their daughter, Casey, is a “VICTIM” in all this, too!!!!!!!! VICTIM?????
      She doesn’t care about Caylee…she doesn’t care about this foundation…..she cares about HERSELF and how she can get herself back in the media.

The problem, you see, is NOT “uncharitable” people….NOBODY said a word about the organization OR it’s mission. And…NOOOOOO, Caylee’s shoes should NOT be enshrined , etc as you lament. A woman who belittles and blames anyone or anything that gets in her way, contacts a media source to say “SHE is donating Caylee’s shoes”…..the childs shoes who’s MOTHER, Cindy’s “Mother of the Year” DAUGHTER, is accused of MURDERING!!!!!

NOT ONE PERSON is holding a negative thought towards this organization…I WILL be donating all I can….many others like me will do the same.
      Cindy Anthony made a BIG media stink about her donating a MURDERED CHILDS SHOES!!!!
      Maybe you’re not comprehending just what that ‘s saying….maybe she could have contacted the media and announced what a great opportunity this was for EVERYONE to help those less fortunate….just MAYBE, say she was donating some NEW shoes IN CAYLEE’S NAME????!!!!

Sorry….research your stories further…things aren’t as “cut and dry” as you seem to think they are….maybe look past this noble picture of Cindy Anthony that you paint….maybe look at the pictures of her weilding a hammer…maybe listen to her say the smell in her daughters trunk was “rotting pizza”…..as opposed to the scent of her decomposing grand daughter – you know the one…..the murdered beautiful baby girl Caylee who’s “shoes” will be on another childs feet….the feet that SHOULD be walking in them are Cindy Anthony’s HERSELF !!! Maybe SHE should have been walking in Caylee’s shoes the day Casey, her daughter, killed her own flesh and blood!!! Then maybe that little angel could have been saved….

Ono
I did see that it was very interesting what oceans said right to  point not holding back.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: August 28, 2010, 09:59:35 PM »

1 response so far ↓

Ono
I did see that it was very interesting what oceans said right to  point not holding back.

p.s
I was cracking up at her comment she was on a roll!!

Loca
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: August 28, 2010, 11:07:24 PM »

Caylee Anthony: George and Cindy Anthony donate shoes,

George and Cindy Anthony stopped by a shoe drive today and made a donation – but not the one that made headlines earlier this week.

“According to the director of this nonprofit, the Anthonys dropped off six pairs of shoes and a bag socks,” WESH-Ch. 2’s Jeff Lennox reported tonight. “At first it was believed those shoes were Caylee Anthony’s, but the director actually says these shoes were brand new.”

Cindy Anthony had said, via an e-mail to WKMG-Ch. 6, that she would give the charity some of her dead granddaughter’s shoes.

The charity, Children of Love Foundation, is sending all the shoes collected today to 22 orphans in Honduras.   

WKMG’s Louis Bolden reported that the charity didn’t want the Anthonys volunteering at the event. “They hope the Anthonys’ last-minute involvement won’t hurt future donations,” Bolden said.

WKMG and WESH offered footage of the Anthonys arriving at the shoe drive and talking to others.

WESH also reminded viewers there will be a status hearing Monday in the case against Casey Anthony, the daughter of George and Cindy Anthony. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Anthony is not expected at the hearing.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/caylee-anthony-george-and-cindy-anthony-donate-shoes-but-not-caylees.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+International
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: August 28, 2010, 11:14:54 PM »

Those new lawyers are doing a fine job of keeping the Rosebud twins out of the media

Mrs Rosebud sends Email directly to media about shoes - CHECK
Mr and Mrs Rosebud attend event for Trenton and are on camera filling face - CHECK
Mr and Mrs Rosebud drop of new shoes and socks and talk to others at shoe drive - CHECK

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: August 28, 2010, 11:52:33 PM »

Those new lawyers are doing a fine job of keeping the Rosebud twins out of the media

Mr and Mrs Rosebud attend event for Trenton and are on camera filling face - CHECK
Mr and Mrs Rosebud drop of new shoes and socks and talk to others at shoe drive - CHECK

Yes Rose
Wonder if they will get a talking to by them. I didnt and dont think they are going to control cindy. Where cindy goes, george the puppy follows.

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: August 29, 2010, 02:38:34 AM »

Looks like they have some new suckers for lawyers. They did ALL the things that no good attorney would ever allow a client to do. Wonder how long they will last. If they are really good attorneys they will be gone in after this hearing.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: August 29, 2010, 02:44:05 AM »

George and Cindy Anthony stopped by a shoe drive today and made a donation – but not the one that made headlines earlier this week.

“According to the director of this nonprofit, the Anthonys dropped off six pairs of shoes and a bag socks,” WESH-Ch. 2’s Jeff Lennox reported tonight. “At first it was believed those shoes were Caylee Anthony’s, but the director actually says these shoes were brand new.”

Cindy Anthony had said, via an e-mail to WKMG-Ch. 6, that she would give the charity some of her dead granddaughter’s shoes.

The charity, Children of Love Foundation, is sending all the shoes collected today to 22 orphans in Honduras.   

WKMG’s Louis Bolden reported that the charity didn’t want the Anthonys volunteering at the event. “They hope the Anthonys’ last-minute involvement won’t hurt future donations,” Bolden said.

WKMG and WESH offered footage of the Anthonys arriving at the shoe drive and talking to others.

WESH also reminded viewers there will be a status hearing Monday in the case against Casey Anthony, the daughter of George and Cindy Anthony. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Anthony is not expected at the hearing.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/caylee-anthony-george-and-cindy-anthony-donate-shoes-but-not-caylees.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+International

They charity didn't want the Anthonys to participate, but the media wh*res show up anyway. What is it with these people? It is like they are out to deliberately destroy people all around them. They have NO regard for anyone and have no apprehension about leaving a mass of bodies in their wake.

One of the monkeys who has a good memory and attention to detail should make us an ongoing list of all the people they have destroyed or tried to destroy already, just so we can post it about once a week to remind us and everyone else the true extent of the evil we are dealing with.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: August 29, 2010, 03:25:45 AM »

They charity didn't want the Anthonys to participate, but the media wh*res show up anyway. What is it with these people? It is like they are out to deliberately destroy people all around them. They have NO regard for anyone and have no apprehension about leaving a mass of bodies in their wake.

One of the monkeys who has a good memory and attention to detail should make us an ongoing list of all the people they have destroyed or tried to destroy already, just so we can post it about once a week to remind us and everyone else the true extent of the evil we are dealing with.

I dont get it! they are told striaght out that they arent wanted there by their response to all the negative publicity but yet they  go anyways. I dont get it they dont take the hint.
I think we could start a list and  let everyone add to it.

For Starters:

Tim Miller
Padilla
Mark Nejame
Conway
Dominic
Jesse G.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: August 29, 2010, 03:26:41 AM »

I dont get it! they are told striaght out that they arent wanted there by their response to all the negative publicity but yet they  go anyways. I dont get it they dont take the hint.
I think we could start a list and  let everyone add to it. they knew that the cameras and media would be there as well at the duckett vigil.

For Starters:

Tim Miller
Padilla
Mark Nejame
Conway
Dominic
Jesse G.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.