March 28, 2024, 10:35:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 212780 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: August 29, 2010, 03:28:37 AM »

Those new lawyers are doing a fine job of keeping the Rosebud twins out of the media

Mrs Rosebud sends Email directly to media about shoes - CHECK
Mr and Mrs Rosebud attend event for Trenton and are on camera filling face - CHECK
Mr and Mrs Rosebud drop of new shoes and socks and talk to others at shoe drive - CHECK

Looks like they have some new suckers for lawyers. They did ALL the things that no good attorney would ever allow a client to do. Wonder how long they will last. If they are really good attorneys they will be gone in after this hearing.
yeah Turbo I will be curious to see ow the new attorneys are going to act when they find out that they showed up at two places where the media would be. what you wanna make a bet that cindy called the media about the duckett vigil?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: August 29, 2010, 03:32:15 AM »

Those new lawyers are doing a fine job of keeping the Rosebud twins out of the media

Mr and Mrs Rosebud attend event for Trenton and are on camera filling face - CHECK
Mr and Mrs Rosebud drop of new shoes and socks and talk to others at shoe drive - CHECK

Looks like they have some new suckers for lawyers. They did ALL the things that no good attorney would ever allow a client to do. Wonder how long they will last. If they are really good attorneys they will be gone in after this hearing.
yeah Turbo I will be curious to see ow the new attorneys are going to act when they find out that they showed up at two places where the media would be. what you wanna make a bet that cindy called the media about the duckett vigil?

No kididng that cindy actualy believes that her contacting the media is an honor and should be treated as such wherever she decides to show up. She is no better than casey if not somewhat worse. Casey loves the cameras on her in court and feels like she is a star and likewise with cindy she makes sure the media knows shes at these events because after all if it wasnt for her  the media wouldnt cover it her words. Unbeleivable that womans mindset is warped.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: August 29, 2010, 07:50:32 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/are-casey-anthonys-parents-media-hounds.html
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Are Casey Anthony's Parents Media Hounds?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: August 29, 2010, 07:55:26 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/24798993/detail.html
Anthonys Donate Caylee's Shoes To Orphans
ChildrenOfLove.Org To Bring Shoes To Honduras
POSTED: 7:04 pm EDT August 28, 2010
UPDATED: 7:13 pm EDT August 28, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony gave up some of their granddaughters' things to give back to the community this weekend.

The Anthonys donated shoes they said belonged to slain 2-year-old, Caylee.

A non-profit group that helps children in need received a visit from the Anthony family Saturday morning at a local shoe drive.

The group, ChildrenOfLove.org, helps orphaned children. On Saturday, they camped out on the corner of Lee Vista Boulevard and Narcosee Road to collect shoes to help 22 orphans in Honduras.

According to the director of the organization, the Anthonys dropped off six pairs of shoes and a bag of socks.

At first, it was said the shoes were Caylee's, but the director said the shoes looked brand new. He said the shoes will go to children who need them very soon.
Casey Anthony, on trial in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, will not be in court on Monday for a status hearing.

Attorneys on both sides of the case are expected to attend the hearing in Orange County court in front of Judge Belvin Perry.

The hearing will give the judge the chance to gauge whether the case is still on track for the upcoming May 11 murder trial.

Anthony faces a first-degree murder charge in the death of her daughter.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: August 29, 2010, 12:49:08 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys!  Another sunny day here in Ohio.

Well, how many times can I be wrong...I must be gullible.  I honestly thought the A's were stingily offering some of Caylee's shoes.  I did not think anyone would be so unbelievable as to phone the media and announce their "gracious" gift only to discover the shoes were likely new. 

It is beyond disgust that the A's would use Caylee for their own publicity, yet to deceive the media for gain is even more so.  The only rational thing to do is for the media to ignore her.  Even if they counter her, she would just use that forum as an even bigger way to gain attention.  I am wondering if she might become indignant "in the name of Caylee" about the article doubting her assertion the shoes are Carylee's.  She can just say she is being victimized again.

I am glad they do not get much, if any, coverage here in Ohio.  I only learn of their craziness through this site.   At the risk of ridicule, I am thinking Cindy has borderline personality.  I have several in my family and when I was younger, had borderline traits as a result.  With the exception of buying new shoes to offer, some of my family would fit right in with Cindy. 

I have heard psych wards are careful not to have two boarderlines at once due to the havoc they reek.  I can see where there is only room for Cindy and her ways in the family.  That house must have been a battleground when Casey was home.

My own opinion only 

Terri
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: August 29, 2010, 01:23:57 PM »

George takes care of his looks which seems to signify some sort of organization within his psyche and makes one wonder how in the heck can he stand such total chaos in his life which CinCin seems to thrice upon.   And how could an organized human stand behavior such as the predictable antics of his wife????   And to a true neatnik-the promise of even a meal ticket wouldn't suffice.   I just don't 'get it' ...  it goes against reason.

Hi Ono
your right about that doesnt make sense does it.

Hi Loca!   It's really a strange case, fo sho! 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: August 29, 2010, 01:26:55 PM »

Monkey Devil!   Wonder what's next on the list?  hee hee ..
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: August 29, 2010, 03:05:29 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/are-casey-anthonys-parents-media-hounds.html
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Are Casey Anthony's Parents Media Hounds?

Thanks for the link trimm
everyone's got their number and hopefully soon her new attorneys will too. What  will they say since the two sneak around and make sure these events will have media there to cover them. they arent celebrities they are parents of a lying murderess who killed their grandchild for god's sake!

Loca
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: August 29, 2010, 03:17:25 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys!  Another sunny day here in Ohio.

Well, how many times can I be wrong...I must be gullible.  I honestly thought the A's were stingily offering some of Caylee's shoes.  I did not think anyone would be so unbelievable as to phone the media and announce their "gracious" gift only to discover the shoes were likely new. 

It is beyond disgust that the A's would use Caylee for their own publicity, yet to deceive the media for gain is even more so.  The only rational thing to do is for the media to ignore her.  Even if they counter her, she would just use that forum as an even bigger way to gain attention.  I am wondering if she might become indignant "in the name of Caylee" about the article doubting her assertion the shoes are Carylee's.  She can just say she is being victimized again.

I am glad they do not get much, if any, coverage here in Ohio.  I only learn of their craziness through this site.   At the risk of ridicule, I am thinking Cindy has borderline personality.  I have several in my family and when I was younger, had borderline traits as a result.  With the exception of buying new shoes to offer, some of my family would fit right in with Cindy. 

I have heard psych wards are careful not to have two boarderlines at once due to the havoc they reek.  I can see where there is only room for Cindy and her ways in the family.  That house must have been a battleground when Casey was home.

My own opinion only 

Terri

I agree with your opinion whole-heartedly.
And now for something completely different as Monty Python used to say...

Soooo, Terri from Ohio...  ever run into George Anthony when he lived in Ohio? 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: August 29, 2010, 03:19:26 PM »

Just kidding Terri. GA's ex-wife's name was Terri in case you didn't get my humor.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: August 29, 2010, 03:24:35 PM »

Just kidding Terri. GA's ex-wife's name was Terri in case you didn't get my humor.

terry
lol
I bet george's ex-wife would have a thing or two to tell us about his character and lazy I dont wanna work mentality and now cindy has turned into milking people, foundations and the media. I betcha they will never ever work again! why should they.

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: August 29, 2010, 03:25:09 PM »

I am a born Southerner and we have a word for the people like the Anthonys we call them WHITE TRASH. You can take them out of the the "trailer" but you can't take the TRASH out of them.

There is a book called "God's Little Acre" in which the people are the epitome of this family. We have Ty who won't work an honest job for any length of time, but is always digging for that fast money -  digging for gold and chasing women. That is George. We have the twisted daughter and we have MURDER. They sure don't need to write a book like they have planned because there is already one out there all about their entire family.

Their "gold" is the money they can "con" out of people for the BLOOD OF CAYLEE.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: August 29, 2010, 03:34:24 PM »

George takes care of his looks which seems to signify some sort of organization within his psyche and makes one wonder how in the heck can he stand such total chaos in his life which CinCin seems to thrice upon.   And how could an organized human stand behavior such as the predictable antics of his wife????   And to a true neatnik-the promise of even a meal ticket wouldn't suffice.   I just don't 'get it' ...  it goes against reason.

Hi Ono

I don't see this as strange at all. George thinks he is a "player"........... You know the type - a man who has nothing but wants women to adore him. He will go to any lengths to play the part.

The ONLY control he has in his life is his own body. He MUST be well dressed in clothes they can't afford to look the role he has always tried to play. He has never had a career, he has a crazy wife who dominates his every move, a murderer for daughter and a not quite right son. He has no money of  his own to spend, so he has to give the appearance of "having it all together." 

In that house he is the scapegoat. He has never been of any importance in his house except as something to ridicule and demean. So, what does he have in life? His appearance only. That is WHY he is so fanatical about it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: August 29, 2010, 03:44:01 PM »

terry
lol
I bet george's ex-wife would have a thing or two to tell us about his character and lazy I dont wanna work mentality and now cindy has turned into milking people, foundations and the media. I betcha they will never ever work again! why should they.

I have had the feeling for a while now that George won't live until trial. I don't know why, but I do.  I don't know if he will decide to turn state's evidence and he gets murdered too, or if he just kicks the bucket but I really do not "see" him at that trial.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: August 29, 2010, 03:45:13 PM »

Hi Ono

I don't see this as strange at all. George thinks he is a "player"........... You know the type - a man who has nothing but wants women to adore him. He will go to any lengths to play the part.

The ONLY control he has in his life is his own body. He MUST be well dressed in clothes they can't afford to look the role he has always tried to play. He has never had a career, he has a crazy wife who dominates his every move, a murderer for daughter and a not quite right son. He has no money of  his own to spend, so he has to give the appearance of "having it all together." 

In that house he is the scapegoat. He has never been of any importance in his house except as something to ridicule and demean. So, what does he have in life? His appearance only. That is WHY he is so fanatical about it.

The Anthonys lied:
The charities said the anthonys said they were caylees shoes but they said the shoes were new!!
http://www.cayleedaily.com/category/media-links/caylee-anthony-media-links/

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: August 29, 2010, 03:50:03 PM »

Hi Ono

The Anthonys lied:
The charities said the anthonys said they were caylees shoes but they said the shoes were new!!

Turbo
you summed it pretty good.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: August 29, 2010, 04:02:19 PM »

Hi Ono

The Anthonys lied:

Turbo
you summed it pretty good.

http://www.wesh.com/news/24798993/detail.html
theres a video there

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: August 29, 2010, 04:11:47 PM »

The Anthonys lied:

Oh yeah...........that is a REAL BIG surprise..............They lie when the truth is better. Geeshhhhhhhh

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: August 29, 2010, 04:48:05 PM »

The Anthonys lied:

Oh yeah...........that is a REAL BIG surprise..............They lie when the truth is better. Geeshhhhhhhh

Turbo
At least it proves what we were trying to tell this organization! that the anthonys lie and have no integrity. I bet they are thinking twice now. SSo what appeared to be good exposure for the anthonys realy turned out informative for those in the public that believed cindy was being honest.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: August 29, 2010, 04:50:49 PM »

terry
lol

I have had the feeling for a while now that George won't live until trial. I don't know why, but I do.  I don't know if he will decide to turn state's evidence and he gets murdered too, or if he just kicks the bucket but I really do not "see" him at that trial.

Really turbo?
do you think its a possibility that the lie he is enabling will finaly take a toll on his heart? why would they murder him and let the most hated person  live?  I often have thought that he would cave in under the burden of knowing that casey is a monster and killed caylee.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.