April 23, 2024, 08:35:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 213393 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: August 29, 2010, 08:04:28 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/24798993/detail.html
Anthonys Donate Caylee's Shoes To Orphans
ChildrenOfLove.Org To Bring Shoes To Honduras
POSTED: 7:04 pm EDT August 28, 2010
UPDATED: 7:13 pm EDT August 28, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony gave up some of their granddaughters' things to give back to the community this weekend.

The Anthonys donated shoes they said belonged to slain 2-year-old, Caylee.

A non-profit group that helps children in need received a visit from the Anthony family Saturday morning at a local shoe drive.

The group, ChildrenOfLove.org, helps orphaned children. On Saturday, they camped out on the corner of Lee Vista Boulevard and Narcosee Road to collect shoes to help 22 orphans in Honduras.

According to the director of the organization, the Anthonys dropped off six pairs of shoes and a bag of socks.

At first, it was said the shoes were Caylee's, but the director said the shoes looked brand new. He said the shoes will go to children who need them very soon.
Casey Anthony, on trial in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, will not be in court on Monday for a status hearing.

Attorneys on both sides of the case are expected to attend the hearing in Orange County court in front of Judge Belvin Perry.

The hearing will give the judge the chance to gauge whether the case is still on track for the upcoming May 11 murder trial.

Anthony faces a first-degree murder charge in the death of her daughter.

no surprise....several of us said we'd bet they weren't Caylee's shoes. I have no doubt that a some point we will see them auctioning off Caylee's toys...and anything else they think they can sell....that time is coming.

Auctioning off and selling caseys stuff too because it will be a hot commodity. there are sick people out there that collect  things like that. weirdd but true.  Caeys things will be worth alot to some sicko

Yep there are so sicko that would buy Kc's stuff..... IIRC didn't someone put one of BOZO's shirts on Ebay and didn't get any bids!  LOL

Sunny
too funny arent you wondering if it wasnt bozo that put his own shirt on ebay??

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: August 29, 2010, 08:05:34 PM »

Just kidding Terri. GA's ex-wife's name was Terri in case you didn't get my humor.
terry
lol
I bet george's ex-wife would have a thing or two to tell us about his character and lazy I dont wanna work mentality and now cindy has turned into milking people, foundations and the media. I betcha they will never ever work again! why should they.

I have had the feeling for a while now that George won't live until trial. I don't know why, but I do.  I don't know if he will decide to turn state's evidence and he gets murdered too, or if he just kicks the bucket but I really do not "see" him at that trial.

Double    (Hi Sunny)

Hi Sunny
Hows it going in your neck of the woods isnt texas a hot spot? I  used to live there. Anyways  we have tomorrow to look foward to! what will baez spout off with. lol

Hi loca.....we moved from Houston 2 years ago....we now live about 30 miles south of St. Louis MO...in a small town....but it still get HOT and HUMID....yep I  am looking forward to tomorrows hearing!!

I lived in killeen texas years ago and it was hot and so humid !! yessss tomorrow we get to see bozo in action.  lol yuk

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: August 29, 2010, 08:21:33 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/are-casey-anthonys-parents-media-hounds.html
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Are Casey Anthony's Parents Media Hounds?

Hi , well that's not a difficult question to answer!!  YES!!! Monkey Devil!

Sunny
the organization said that the shoes were new not caylees so!! Now they realize that cindy is a liar but wouldnt believe the youtube videos until they seen for themselves that they lied.  gimmie a break!!  I somehow doubt that everyone that called and emailed them was mean. I know I wasnt and I dont think alot of people with some maturity did either. Bet there were hundreds of emails and calls once the news hit the press.   I think its funny that wesh ran a story on the fact that the shoes weent caylees but new shoes. I wonder what they think(a's) that it backfired on them biggtime.

loca, I emailed and I wasn't mean or nasty. I simply said that any association with the A's would some how go sour for their organization....I urged them to make a statement to the press stating they had NO connection with them. I don't mean this to sound ugly...but there are so many children right here in the USA that have no shoes, no food, no clothing....I am sure the 22 children in the orphanage in Honduras will now have shoes...but I doubt all the needy children in the USA will.  Why didn't the A's start a collection of shoes for needy children here in our country, and start the collection with Caylee's. shoes and clothing.  Even if Caylee were still alive and we know she isn't...all her shoes and clothing would be 2 years too small.  The A's do nothing unless it benefits them.  So to do something truly charitable is not part of who they are.  That's why we all knew from the get go that the 'donation' was a ruse, a photo op...and sin-sin what happened with you saying donating Caylee's shoes was therapeutic for you...how's that therapy working 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: August 29, 2010, 08:23:04 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony gave up some of their granddaughters' things to give back to the community this weekend.

A non-profit group that helps children in need received a visit from the Anthony family Saturday morning at a local shoe drive.

The group, ChildrenOfLove.org, helps orphaned children. On Saturday, they camped out on the corner of Lee Vista Boulevard and Narcosee Road to collect shoes to help 22 orphans in Honduras.

According to the director of the organization, the Anthonys dropped off six pairs of shoes and a bag of socks.

At first, it was said the shoes were Caylee's, but the director said the shoes looked brand new. He said the shoes will go to children who need them very soon.
Casey Anthony, on trial in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, will not be in court on Monday for a status hearing.

Attorneys on both sides of the case are expected to attend the hearing in Orange County court in front of Judge Belvin Perry.

The hearing will give the judge the chance to gauge whether the case is still on track for the upcoming May 11 murder trial.

no surprise....several of us said we'd bet they weren't Caylee's shoes. I have no doubt that a some point we will see them auctioning off Caylee's toys...and anything else they think they can sell....that time is coming.

Auctioning off and selling caseys stuff too because it will be a hot commodity. there are sick people out there that collect  things like that. weirdd but true.  Caeys things will be worth alot to some sicko

Yep there are so sicko that would buy Kc's stuff..... IIRC didn't someone put one of BOZO's shirts on Ebay and didn't get any bids!  LOL

Sunny
too funny arent you wondering if it wasnt bozo that put his own shirt on ebay??

I will admit that thought crossed my mind several times!   Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: August 29, 2010, 08:24:15 PM »

Just kidding Terri. GA's ex-wife's name was Terri in case you didn't get my humor.
terry
lol
I bet george's ex-wife would have a thing or two to tell us about his character and lazy I dont wanna work mentality and now cindy has turned into milking people, foundations and the media. I betcha they will never ever work again! why should they.

I have had the feeling for a while now that George won't live until trial. I don't know why, but I do.  I don't know if he will decide to turn state's evidence and he gets murdered too, or if he just kicks the bucket but I really do not "see" him at that trial.

Double    (Hi Sunny)

Hi Sunny
Hows it going in your neck of the woods isnt texas a hot spot? I  used to live there. Anyways  we have tomorrow to look foward to! what will baez spout off with. lol

Hi loca.....we moved from Houston 2 years ago....we now live about 30 miles south of St. Louis MO...in a small town....but it still get HOT and HUMID....yep I  am looking forward to tomorrows hearing!!

I lived in killeen texas years ago and it was hot and so humid !! yessss tomorrow we get to see bozo in action.  lol yuk

We lived in Killeen too when my DH was in the military....many years ago!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: August 29, 2010, 08:37:56 PM »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunny
the organization said that the shoes were new not caylees so!! Now they realize that cindy is a liar but wouldnt believe the youtube videos until they seen for themselves that they lied.  gimmie a break!!  I somehow doubt that everyone that called and emailed them was mean. I know I wasnt and I dont think alot of people with some maturity did either. Bet there were hundreds of emails and calls once the news hit the press.   I think its funny that wesh ran a story on the fact that the shoes weent caylees but new shoes. I wonder what they think(a's) that it backfired on them biggtime.

loca, I emailed and I wasn't mean or nasty. I simply said that any association with the A's would some how go sour for their organization....I urged them to make a statement to the press stating they had NO connection with them. I don't mean this to sound ugly...but there are so many children right here in the USA that have no shoes, no food, no clothing....I am sure the 22 children in the orphanage in Honduras will now have shoes...but I doubt all the needy children in the USA will.  Why didn't the A's start a collection of shoes for needy children here in our country, and start the collection with Caylee's. shoes and clothing.  Even if Caylee were still alive and we know she isn't...all her shoes and clothing would be 2 years too small.  The A's do nothing unless it benefits them.  So to do something truly charitable is not part of who they are.  That's why we all knew from the get go that the 'donation' was a ruse, a photo op...and sin-sin what happened with you saying donating Caylee's shoes was therapeutic for you...how's that therapy working 

Sunny, I so agree with you about children in this country needing shoes, clothes, etc.  A friend recently returned from New Orleans and said it was basically just like it was when the Katrina left it except for the French
Quarter.  I think that is so disgraceful after five years,yet we send money to Haiti and Pakistan and allow our own people to suffer.  And Oprah Winfrey building a school in Africa and had the nerve to say that she wished she had been born there.  She would be one of those girls needing a school if she had been.  Anyway, this is a pet peeve of mine.  Why didn't she do something to help the people in New Orleans?  Sorry this is O/T mods. I just had to rant.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: August 29, 2010, 08:42:44 PM »

Oh yeah, I wasn't mean or nasty in my email either.  I told them that Cindy Anthony probably wasn't the kind of person they should choose to publicize their shoe drive and that she had been known to use organizations as a stepping stone to something else.

I was so glad they were sent the videos from the Morgan depos.  You have to see it to believe it.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: August 29, 2010, 09:06:05 PM »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunny

Sunny, I so agree with you about children in this country needing shoes, clothes, etc.  A friend recently returned from New Orleans and said it was basically just like it was when the Katrina left it except for the French
Quarter.  I think that is so disgraceful after five years,yet we send money to Haiti and Pakistan and allow our own people to suffer.  And Oprah Winfrey building a school in Africa and had the nerve to say that she wished she had been born there.  She would be one of those girls needing a school if she had been.  Anyway, this is a pet peeve of mine.  Why didn't she do something to help the people in New Orleans?  Sorry this is O/T mods. I just had to rant.

AMEN!!  and don't even get me started on Oprah...after seeing her in the Dome in Houston and how she treated the people....I vowed to never watch her show again and I haven't. There has been a lot of good done in New Orleans....but not by Oprah....Brad Pitt has done a lot of good and he doesn't call a presser when he does anything....the A's should take a clue from a REAL celebrity....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #428 on: August 29, 2010, 09:07:18 PM »

Good evening Monkeys,

Scatti,
I live in Columbus.  I forget where GA lived,   between his ex and Terri H. I wish I had made up  another name for this site 

I know there are all kinds in this world, but who would buy the belongings of a murdered child?  For what purpose?  And would there be enough people interested to make the venture worth it to the A's?  Macabre.

Terri
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: August 29, 2010, 09:07:20 PM »

Oh yeah, I wasn't mean or nasty in my email either.  I told them that Cindy Anthony probably wasn't the kind of person they should choose to publicize their shoe drive and that she had been known to use organizations as a stepping stone to something else.

I was so glad they were sent the videos from the Morgan depos.  You have to see it to believe it.

I only hope they watched the videos.   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: August 29, 2010, 09:09:02 PM »

So true-words cannot do it justice [ except for "rabid Doberman" lol ]... 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: August 29, 2010, 09:11:41 PM »

So true-words cannot do it justice [ except for "rabid Doberman" lol ]... 

lol
I wonder how many people beside myself sent those morgan tapes

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: August 29, 2010, 09:13:01 PM »

If they  didnt care to watch the videos before I am sure after she lied to them !! it peeked their curiosity about them.
maybe even burning rubben on the youtube road.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: August 29, 2010, 09:13:32 PM »

If they  didnt care to watch the videos before I am sure after she lied to them !! it peeked their curiosity about them.
maybe even burning rubben on the youtube road.

burning rubber to get to youtube.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: August 29, 2010, 09:17:27 PM »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunny

AMEN!!  and don't even get me started on Oprah...after seeing her in the Dome in Houston and how she treated the people....I vowed to never watch her show again and I haven't. There has been a lot of good done in New Orleans....but not by Oprah....Brad Pitt has done a lot of good and he doesn't call a presser when he does anything....the A's should take a clue from a REAL celebrity....

great advsie you gave them ! looks like they followed your advise. I think  they thought  that the anthonys were being honest! little did they know that not one person in the anthony family is familiar with the truth. They are scammers!!! they scam  to avoid  getting a real job. And george is worse than minnie the moocher.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: August 29, 2010, 09:19:14 PM »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunny

great advsie you gave them ! looks like they followed your advise. I think  they thought  that the anthonys were being honest! little did they know that not one person in the anthony family is familiar with the truth. They are scammers!!! they scam  to avoid  getting a real job. And george is worse than minnie the moocher.

what did opera do at the dome in houston? I didnt hear.

Loca
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #436 on: August 29, 2010, 09:39:56 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

Can some sweet Monkey tell me what time the hearing is tomorrow?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: August 29, 2010, 09:55:17 PM »

does that include the anthonys attorneys?

Hi loca---How are you on this glorious Sunday evening?  I don't know why the Anthonys' attorneys would be there.  George and Cindy have no standing in this case.  They are only parents of the defendant, who is not a minor.  However, George and Cindy will be there, and I understand that, but I don't understand why an attorney would waste his/her time being in court when there is nothing to do concerning their client. Cindy and George will not testify, will not speak (Unless of course Cindy raises her hand and stands up, but I don't this judge will tolerate such behaviour.) There is no reason whtsoever for Cindy's personal pet attorneys to be there. There was no reason for Conway to have been there either.

Hi Babybear
it's a beautiful Sunday here in Sunny Ca
Yes your right no reason for the A's attorneys or them to be there.
My take on that is they want to be seen on camera leaving the courthouse. They loveeeeeeeeeee the cameras!!

Babybear
can you believe that cindy told that organization that she would donate some of caylees shoes(other monkeys here) called that one right. She would in no way part with caylees shoes, if she stood a chance to sell them and make money. I  cant understand them!! they are so lustful for money blood money they dont care and not only that they lust the camera. It has ceased being about casey,caylee its now about cindy. Did you notice cindys little pony tail like casey only shorter. whatever casey does cindy copies.even her style of clothes.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: August 29, 2010, 10:48:28 PM »

terry
lol

Double    (Hi Sunny)

Hi Sunny

We lived in Killeen too when my DH was in the military....many years ago!

I couldnt figure out why I type my DH husband
lol I guess I mean t my late husband as in died

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: August 29, 2010, 11:05:49 PM »

does that include the anthonys attorneys?

Hi loca---How are you on this glorious Sunday evening?  I don't know why the Anthonys' attorneys would be there.  George and Cindy have no standing in this case.  They are only parents of the defendant, who is not a minor.  However, George and Cindy will be there, and I understand that, but I don't understand why an attorney would waste his/her time being in court when there is nothing to do concerning their client. Cindy and George will not testify, will not speak (Unless of course Cindy raises her hand and stands up, but I don't this judge will tolerate such behaviour.) There is no reason whtsoever for Cindy's personal pet attorneys to be there. There was no reason for Conway to have been there either.

Hi Babybear
it's a beautiful Sunday here in Sunny Ca
Yes your right no reason for the A's attorneys or them to be there.
My take on that is they want to be seen on camera leaving the courthouse. They loveeeeeeeeeee the cameras!!

Babybear
can you believe that cindy told that organization that she would donate some of caylees shoes(other monkeys here) called that one right. She would in no way part with caylees shoes, if she stood a chance to sell them and make money. I  cant understand them!! they are so lustful for money blood money they dont care and not only that they lust the camera. It has ceased being about casey,caylee its now about cindy. Did you notice cindys little pony tail like casey only shorter. whatever casey does cindy copies.even her style of clothes.

I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to make this long stack.  I'm so inept.
Anyway, loca, nothing that Cindy could do would surprise me unless she did something decent.  Now that would surprise me. 

I think Cindy wants to be Casey, pre Caylee.  She is entirely too old to have that silly ponytail.  She is too old for most of the clothes she wears and until she gained so much weight I wondered if she were wearing Casey's clothes.  Of course she couldn't now since she's a heifer.  IMO she has never understood where she stopped and Casey began.  They were like a giant amoeba trying to divide but snapping right back together to feed on each other. She knew Casey didn't have a job but she enjoyed supporting Caylee and Casey so she could control and belittle Casey every chance she got.  It was her career.  What would she have done if Casey had really gotten a job and moved out?  Cindy loved being a martyr and set herself up for it.  I think she enjoyed George's dependency too.  After all she did have him neutered and had his cajones gold-plated to  wear as earrings.  While I know that casey killed sweet little Caylee and she will face justice, I think Cindy should know that she had a hand in it by the way she enabled Casey, by keeping her under her thumb and taking all of Casey's self-worth away. It's truly a tragedy which could and should have been averted. It was up to Cindy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.