April 23, 2024, 04:37:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 213371 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: August 30, 2010, 12:15:32 PM »

Everybody deals with grief on their own time, but if you really believe that someone is alive after two years and you had a memorial, that is a sign of mental illness, I believe Cindy is just doing that to taint the jury pool.
Jumping in here....no doubt about tainting the jury pool, but I just had a thought.....isn't Cindy on some sort of temporary or short term disability?  Could this also be one of her scheming ideas for her to get on permanent disability?  I believe she should be hospitalized.....permanently!   

I read her disability will end January 2011...I agree she is laying the ground work for trying to get permanent disability and I worry that she will get some doctor to testify for her....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: August 30, 2010, 12:17:13 PM »

08/30/2010     Supplemental State Witness List
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: August 30, 2010, 12:21:45 PM »

Everybody deals with grief on their own time, but if you really believe that someone is alive after two years and you had a memorial, that is a sign of mental illness, I believe Cindy is just doing that to taint the jury pool.

Yes, trying to taint the jury by saying Caylee is alive while trying to blame any and everyone available for her murder. If she weren't so devious she would be nuts.

Have you thought that she may be trying to set up an insanity defense when they charge her with fraud and all the things she did to cover for KC?  She may be trying to set up that she is so out of touch with reality that she could not be responsible for her actions. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: August 30, 2010, 12:25:18 PM »

In Sessions is playing sin-cin's 911 call....and it hit me that this is the LAST time we have heard any TRUTH from sin-cin's mouth............how sad!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: August 30, 2010, 12:34:28 PM »

Nice to see you too Monk!  I'm "wurking" and don't post much but you cracked me up!

Hi to all the other devoted monks as well!     

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: August 30, 2010, 12:42:02 PM »

Yes, trying to taint the jury by saying Caylee is alive while trying to blame any and everyone available for her murder. If she weren't so devious she would be nuts.

Have you thought that she may be trying to set up an insanity defense when they charge her with fraud and all the things she did to cover for KC?  She may be trying to set up that she is so out of touch with reality that she could not be responsible for her actions. 

Something like that may be possible. All I see are talking heads falling all over themselves in sympathy for her and her tragic situation. GMAFB
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: August 30, 2010, 12:43:03 PM »

I'm curious to see if Conman will be accompanying the A's like he said he would when he resigned.
I doubt I'll be home in time, but will catch it later on.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: August 30, 2010, 12:46:33 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24810379/detail.html
Hearing, Depositions Set In Anthony Case
Casey Anthony, 24, Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter

POSTED: Monday, August 30, 2010
UPDATED: 12:33 pm EDT August 30, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A status hearing will be held Monday in the Casey Anthony murder case.

Attorneys for the prosecution and defense will be in court at 1:30 p.m. to go over agenda items in the case. Anthony, 24, is not expected to be there.

Later this week, Anthony's defense team is expected to depose 35 people, including Orange County homicide detectives, agents from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and members of the U.S. Secret Service.

Anthony is jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty. Her trial is expected to begin in May.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: August 30, 2010, 12:46:55 PM »

I'm up in Canada & they cancelled Court TV, I just had a few words with them.
Does anyone besides me think that Cindy's job probable doesn't want her back.
I know I wouldn't.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #489 on: August 30, 2010, 12:58:04 PM »

Would someone be kind enough to give me the link to MyFoxOrlando, thank-you 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: August 30, 2010, 01:09:50 PM »

Here's the home page link     http://www.myfoxorlando.com/

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: August 30, 2010, 01:11:54 PM »

Oh, you are good!  I bet that's it in a nutshell...no pun intended.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #492 on: August 30, 2010, 01:12:45 PM »

Thank-you so much, that seems to be the only one that works well on my computer.  an angelic monkey
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: August 30, 2010, 01:18:53 PM »

Thank-you so much, that seems to be the only one that works well on my computer.  an angelic monkey
YW  Are you seeing anyone who is covering the hearing?  So far, I can't.  I do have In Session on, but they always cut to commercials....boo!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #494 on: August 30, 2010, 01:19:59 PM »

YW  Are you seeing anyone who is covering the hearing?  So far, I can't.  I do have In Session on, but they always cut to commercials....boo!
I have not been able to find a live link anywhere?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #495 on: August 30, 2010, 01:23:09 PM »

Here we go

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #496 on: August 30, 2010, 01:23:12 PM »

Hi, Monkeys!  Will there be cameras present at the hearing today?  Is anyone streaming it live, or is it considered too mundane/routine to waste bandwidth on?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: August 30, 2010, 01:24:52 PM »

I have been listening to In Sessions....the Orlando Sentinel filed a motion in response to BOZO's trying to block the Sunshine Law. The A's new attorney's say they will NOT be in court today....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: August 30, 2010, 01:25:45 PM »

BOZO and BUFFOON are in the court room.....State not there yet

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: August 30, 2010, 01:27:08 PM »

Thanks, Mission.  I see Mason and Baez, and I hear some woman.  Are the A's there?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.