March 29, 2024, 12:17:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 212807 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: August 31, 2010, 10:31:12 AM »

3. Erica Gonzalez, who had a conversation with Casey on July 15, 2008.

Ms. Gonzalez's phone number had appeared on the phone records. She was located in Oviedo. in June or July, Yuri Melich took her statement and the transcript should have the date the statement was taken.

Who called whom? Did Casey call Ms. Gonzales while she was setting up her babysitter-did-it kidnapping story?

Erica stated during the phone (between her and Casey) conversation on July 15th, she heard Casey say to Caylee to sit down or something like that, but Erica never heard Caylee's voice at all during that conversation.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: August 31, 2010, 10:33:29 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20015143-504083.html
August 31, 2010 10:07 AM
Casey Anthony Update: No More Delays for Murder Trial, Judge Says

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: August 31, 2010, 10:45:41 AM »

I forgot to add......the phone call between Erica and Casey on July 15th occurred while Casey was driving to the airport to pick up Amy H. The phone call started at 1406 (2:06pm) and lasted 10 minutes (842 seconds), ending at 2:16pm.

Casey picked Amy up at airport at 2:30pm. Caylee was not in the car with Casey when Amy got into the car.

If Erica did hear Casey "talking to Caylee"......then Casey was trying to make Erica think Caylee was with her.....another part of Casey's plan failed AGAIN!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: August 31, 2010, 11:49:03 AM »

I forgot to add......the phone call between Erica and Casey on July 15th occurred while Casey was driving to the airport to pick up Amy H. The phone call started at 1406 (2:06pm) and lasted 10 minutes (842 seconds), ending at 2:16pm.

Casey picked Amy up at airport at 2:30pm. Caylee was not in the car with Casey when Amy got into the car.

If Erica did hear Casey "talking to Caylee"......then Casey was trying to make Erica think Caylee was with her.....another part of Casey's plan failed AGAIN!

Excellent point!!!!     
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: August 31, 2010, 11:52:39 AM »

Since her convos with Erica began in late June/July, I think she was also trying to figure out a way to implicate Erica as a possible Zenaida relative or alternative because she had the convenient last name. Casey may have even based Zenaida's last name on Erica's.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: August 31, 2010, 11:59:27 AM »

Judge P. said "Bear in Mind"! 
"The last person you want to set your depositions is me.  You won't like my work hours."
Go, Judge Perry!

Mason just brought in "retired and gone."  I knew he was going to talk about his age.

OK obviously just catching up, but what is Mason saying? That he is too old for this crap? Does he want out? Or is he implying the Judge give him more time cause he's old???

He needs to run to the restroom & change his Depends. lol  Just kidding ...

Lol Ono
something not right there it seems like Mason is slipping.

I think he is headed out the door but can't find the exit yet. He is setting up something where he can get off this case. This case will ruin all his previous career and I think he has quickly figured out that BOZO

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: August 31, 2010, 12:04:03 PM »

I think he is headed out the door but can't find the exit yet. He is setting up something where he can get off this case. This case will ruin all his previous career and I think he has quickly figured out that BOZO had conned him into a case with lies and promises of great media. Instead he has become the laughing stock along with BOZO and from what I have read about him, I don't think that is setting well.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #707 on: August 31, 2010, 12:10:13 PM »

I think he is headed out the door but can't find the exit yet. He is setting up something where he can get off this case. This case will ruin all his previous career and I think he has quickly figured out that BOZO had conned him into a case with lies and promises of great media. Instead he has become the laughing stock along with BOZO and from what I have read about him, I don't think that is setting well.
I totally agree with you, and he has for awhile, and something tells me it will be about his age and health.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: August 31, 2010, 12:11:22 PM »

.   Judge Perry anticipates May 9, 2011 jury selection and openings for FL v Anthony on May 16, 2011.

Casey Anthony status hearing has concluded.
Read from bottom up:

Defense attorney, Cheney Mason, makes a joke about working late hours and how it might violate Disabilities Act... he refers to his age.

Judge says attorneys will be under gag order & he is trying to figure out a way to notify the media where jury selection will take place

Judge says the remedy for too much pre trial publicity is the defense's motion for change of venue (pick jury & bring them back to Orlando).

Judge has given attorneys list of pending motions left. He wants to know within 3 weeks which ones need to be set for a hearing.

Prosecution says depositions may take longer than the 10-15 min. one day would allow. Perry wants attorneys to figure it out by next Friday.

Baez says there are 35 law enforcement depositions. Prosecution is objecting b/c Baez requested all 35 be deposed in one day (Sept 3).

Judge wants to know if law enforcement depositions will be done by Sept 30. Baez expects to meet deadline, but list of officers is long.

Judge Perry encourages the attorneys to work together and share information... if they don't, Perry, "Won't have much sympathy for them."

Judge Perry says he wants to avoid "trial by ambush." Again, he states once this trial starts the attorneys will work 6 days a week.

Judge seeks clarification on prosecution's request. Prosecution wants more time to look over records & photos that may be used at trail.

Prosecution asks the judge to add a deadline for tangible evidence, such as photographs, depositions they've done, statements, etc.

Judge Perry cautions the attorneys that they may work through the evenings and weekends to get through all the evidence.

Judge says State has until Feb 28, 2011 to complete depositions of defense experts.

Judge Perry is not being flexible and says he will keep all deadlines that have been established.

Baez says the defense has not made determinations on experts as of yet.

Prosecution says they can maximize their efficiency if the defense team knows which experts they will call at trial.

Next item: Defense must list their defense experts no later than Nov. 30.

Judge Perry discuses new procedure: once lawyers file motion, it will be heard in 15 days. If not heard, it will be dismissed.

Baez says prosecutor Ashton will help w/entimology & hair evidence testing. Ashton wants to make sure testing is done in a certified lab.

Baez says that the defense experts have yet to look over the evidence they need to, but that they expect to meet the Oct. 31 deadline.

Item 2 on agenda: Judge wants to make sure the defense experts have looked at evidence, & if not will they complete by Oct. 31.

Casey Anthony is not present at this hearing.

State says scanning of inmate letters took about a week and were given to defense shortly there after, as well as other e-mails.

Example: Baez says they just learned of phone call between Erica Gonzalez (co worker of Casey's) who allegedly talked w/Casey in July '08.

Judge Perry says many of the documents are not new, and that Baez would have to provide a good reason as to why he should slide deadline.

Baez says there is a 50/50 chance the defense will get through all the documents on time. Judge Perry says the deadline of Feb. 28 is set.

Baez states the state has added 60 more witnesses and thousands of new documents, and the defense is moving forward as quickly as possible.

Jeff Ashton says an entomologist (someone who studies insects) may also be an expert witness in the trial.

Among witnesses defense wants to depose: Someone from FBI, local computer expert, a firearms, and an FBI chemistry expert.

Case management order: Judge will go over status of expert witnesses, which should be deposed by Sept 30. Baez says defense has several.

Judge Belvin Perry is on the bench.

Casey Anthony's attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason have just entered the courtroom... prosecution is also present.

https://twitter.com/InSession
Motions not heard in 15 days will be dismissed with prejudice is what I thought I heard.....meaning they can be brought back? At the judges discretion?  I'm unclear on this.

With prejudice means the same complaint cannot be brought back to the court.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: August 31, 2010, 12:21:16 PM »

Since her convos with Erica began in late June/July, I think she was also trying to figure out a way to implicate Erica as a possible Zenaida relative or alternative because she had the convenient last name. Casey may have even based Zenaida's last name on Erica's.

I am convinced it was because KC tends to use things she heard recently & not long after that was when Cindy grabbed her an put in a position of having to "name names"............I think that is what came to mind and she used went with it. I am convinced that the Anthony's lied about having heard that name before because they were so prejudiced against hispanics they would have gone ballistic. It is hard to sort out so much of this because of the rest of the family lies.  Most all KC's friends said they had heard her speak of the "nanny" and zanny the nanny (which was zanex I believe) but not the particular name. I always found it interesting that someone with no job called a babysitter a nanny.

My kids did have a "real" nanny but that was because I was divorced and traveled all the time in my career. KC lived at  her parents house so why was the "nanny" not coming there to keep Caylee?  I have never heard of a "nanny" you take your kids to them. That is a babysitter or a daycare in my opinion.  A nanny to me has always been a stand in for the mother to take care of all the things the kids needed when the mother was not available.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: August 31, 2010, 12:31:39 PM »

On the amended defense list is Mark Hawkins like the military is going to honor their subpoena and send him to Orlando . If he should come he will destroy their case because KC was trying to set him up to leave Orlando, not to mention his ex-wife told him when she got pregnant with Lee that the baby was his and aborted it.

Then we have Amy. What could she say in defense of KC? Geesh, she is a thief and a liar who stole my money and wrote bad checks on me. Yep, that one will be good.

Then we have the crazy psychic Gail St. John who had a dog puke in her van and said that was because it knew where the body was but would not call the police because she skipped out on her hotel bill and the police were looking for her.

WOW.............I am SO impressed with their witnesses. I can't wait for this trial. I may have to spend my time in court next May for entertainment.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: August 31, 2010, 12:34:27 PM »

OMG...............I just saw Rick Pleasea (Cindy's brother) who told Cindy from the beginning that KC was lying and that she killed Caylee...............I am beginning to wonder if BOZO is the prosecution or the defense.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: August 31, 2010, 12:47:33 PM »

I couldn't figure out who the Jill Kerley from Maryville, Tn was but that must be Roy Kronk's ex wife. I noticed their condo is for sale, so she may not be that easy to subpoena.

Jill R Kerley-kronk
(Age 41)
Associated Names:
Jill Ferguson
Jill D Kerley
Jill Renee Kerley
Jill Renee Kr
Jill Kronk
Jill D Savage
   Knoxville, TN
Maryville, TN
Alcoa, TN

* Robert Dean Ferguson (Age 42)
    * Darlene C Kerley (Age 67)
    * Jackson E Kerley (Age 69)
    * Roy M Kronk
    * Brandy Ferguson Randolph (Age 39)
    * Marvin Kronk Roy
    * William Duncan Savage (Ag

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: August 31, 2010, 12:49:31 PM »

OMG...............I just saw Rick Pleasea (Cindy's brother) who told Cindy from the beginning that KC was lying and that she killed Caylee...............I am beginning to wonder if BOZO is the prosecution or the defense.

I believe Cindy's brother, Rick, will be a witness in the penalty phase only.
His testimony about Cindy's parenting and her behavior, etc. ......mitigating factors

JMO

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: August 31, 2010, 01:40:59 PM »

I believe Cindy's brother, Rick, will be a witness in the penalty phase only.
His testimony about Cindy's parenting and her behavior, etc. ......mitigating factors

JMO

Are you talking about the letters the emails? oh and good morning Turbo its still morning here in ca

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: August 31, 2010, 01:41:48 PM »

I couldn't figure out who the Jill Kerley from Maryville, Tn was but that must be Roy Kronk's ex wife. I noticed their condo is for sale, so she may not be that easy to subpoena.

Jill R Kerley-kronk
(Age 41)
Associated Names:
Jill Ferguson
Jill D Kerley
Jill Renee Kerley
Jill Renee Kr
Jill Kronk
Jill D Savage
   Knoxville, TN
Maryville, TN
Alcoa, TN

* Robert Dean Ferguson (Age 42)
    * Darlene C Kerley (Age 67)
    * Jackson E Kerley (Age 69)
    * Roy M Kronk
    * Brandy Ferguson Randolph (Age 39)
    * Marvin Kronk Roy
    * William Duncan Savage (Ag

Yes Jill is kronks ex!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: August 31, 2010, 01:44:19 PM »

On the amended defense list is Mark Hawkins like the military is going to honor their subpoena and send him to Orlando . If he should come he will destroy their case because KC was trying to set him up to leave Orlando, not to mention his ex-wife told him when she got pregnant with Lee that the baby was his and aborted it.

Then we have Amy. What could she say in defense of KC? Geesh, she is a thief and a liar who stole my money and wrote bad checks on me. Yep, that one will be good.

Then we have the crazy psychic Gail St. John who had a dog puke in her van and said that was because it knew where the body was but would not call the police because she skipped out on her hotel bill and the police were looking for her.

WOW.............I am SO impressed with their witnesses. I can't wait for this trial. I may have to spend my time in court next May for entertainment.

Turbo
I think baez is  weirdo why  would he have them on his list and for christ sake why doesnt mason control him. I guess he cant control baez not more than  george can control cindy.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: August 31, 2010, 02:05:39 PM »

STATUS HEARING Part 1 of 2  http://www.wftv.com/video/24824765/index.html
STATUS HEARING Part 2         http://www.wftv.com/video/24825363/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: August 31, 2010, 02:15:22 PM »

have these been posted.
http://www.wftv.com/video/24824765/index.html

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: August 31, 2010, 02:21:31 PM »

sorry trim

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.