April 20, 2024, 12:54:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 213305 times)
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2010, 01:55:26 PM »

OMG!  Just when I thought NOTHING the Anthony's do could surprise me again.  I'm speechless at her audacity.

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2010, 02:02:07 PM »

I am to the point I am not surprised at anything Cindy does to get her butt ugly mug on tv. She is the devil if there was ever one. Karma has to catch up with the Ant's one day. Just wish it was sooner than later.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2010, 02:12:40 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Well I see the Queen has stirred up more controversy. She thinks she is a d@mn celebrity. GMAB. I am so sick of these people I could scream. Lock their nappy azzes up for God's sake and all of our sanity.

If only the news stations would stay away from the drop off points and let it be maybe just maybe she would shut the h&ll up for a day.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I wish the news stations had not reported this story.

It's not newsworthy, IMO.

But I suppose they thought it would sell.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2010, 02:13:23 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/24765333/index.html
Lippman says he will be more conservative in representing them

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2010, 02:21:50 PM »

Sunny
Let's see how long these two attorneys will last.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2010, 02:25:09 PM »

I am to the point I am not surprised at anything Cindy does to get her butt ugly mug on tv. She is the devil if there was ever one. Karma has to catch up with the Ant's one day. Just wish it was sooner than later.

Me too and since Cindy has gotten away with so much! it has empowered her to think she is above the law and a star.
This woman realy has problems and now we see where casey got her personality from. We now are getting a glimpse into the families dynamics and their house of horrors.
I hope they throw her under the bus along with george biggtime. Just like scott peterson once casey is sentenced there will be no need for the media to even speak to cindy. They will drop her like a hot potato. Watch her pop up elsewhere.

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2010, 02:26:51 PM »

Sunny

Yep, I agree....saving their house was one thing...dealing with their greed, their lies, their blatant disrespect for people and the law might be a whole different ballgame.  I'd love to see some of their clients drop them for dealing with the scum of the earth!!  Wouldn't that be a kick!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2010, 02:29:27 PM »

Sunny

Yep, I agree....saving their house was one thing...dealing with their greed, their lies, their blatant disrespect for people and the law might be a whole different ballgame.  I'd love to see some of their clients drop them for dealing with the scum of the earth!!  Wouldn't that be a kick!!

yupp a big kick. I dont think these new attorneys  are blind to how the anthonys are. I wonder if the anthonys are facing charges? whats the need for two attorneys? I just dont get it.  Like bill shaeffer said they have to be able to control their clinets. You know they watch t.v so they heard what bill said about them lol. Even more so their new attorneys!!

Loca
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2010, 02:41:40 PM »

Good morning Monks---

So Cindy didn't mean to harm the organization?  Well, that's probably true because she never gives a thought to what might result from her ill-advised actions. Will she ever understand that no one wants to be associated with her and her "I thought it worth mentioning?"  No one cares what she thinks except to suspect her motives--and IMO rightfully so. Experience has taught us that--in spades.

Cindy is like a bulldozer.  In her insatiable quest for personal publicity, she doesn't notice the wrecked lives and organizations she leaves behind. Everyone in Orlando and most of the civilized world must know by now that to even remotely connect Cindy Anthony to any charitable endeavor means sudden death for that charity.  I think the woman in the pharmacy just gave Cindy a flier like she did every customer who came in and Cindy saw a chance to get her name in front of the public again without regard to the consequences and ran with it.  We have seen her act without thinking many times.  This is just another example, but unfortunately this time she has hurt a lot of people, basically children who need help.  As someone else said, how could any child be "Less fortunate" than Caylee?  Her mother murdered her.

All IMO.

BTW, I emailed the organization yesterday, too.
AMEN Babybear. 

I emailed them as well and have to wonder how many they rec'd on top of the phone calls.  All because Cindy seized another selfish opportunity.

Hi Babybear
I agree cindy got a flier and right away her demon antennas pertruded thru her scalp and right away she got an idea  formulated in her head. She had no business calling  or  even emailing the T.V station to announce her  so called  good deed. The organization had no idea that she was sending caylees shoes!!  more so  she didnt solicit  for the organization  She solicitated  attention for herself as is!! her and caseys mode of operation.

I too emailed the organization and I mentioned earlier! I was kind of nice  and sent them youtube videos of cindy  being deposed with Morgan!   I will admit seeing her chew that gum like a cow on crack realy was more than I could take. I also sent videos of caseys call to her mom and her jail house visits and cindys voice mail she left for  Tim Miller. I did my best to enlighten them  that cindys intentions were not honorable.  I am not sorry I did it!! they need to be stopped in their tracks. It backfired on cindy. the nerve of her to say that   she deserved  acknowledgement  for contacting the news on their behalf. Bullcrap!!

Loca, You rock!!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2010, 02:47:59 PM »

Now Cindy could have went out and bought some shoes and have someone else deliver them to the pick up, but no, she needs to bring shoes from Caylee, to show how wonderful she is bringing Caylee's shoes. There is a part of me that thinks that is nice to bring Caylee's shoes, she had nice shoes and clothes, but not make an announcement, lot of people donate and don't bring attention to themselves    And I'm not sure how to say this right, without making people upset, but there is a part of me that finds this rather morbid 

Hi No Rose--I agree that if Cindy went out and bought some shoes to donate, it would have been different as you say.  Even IMO if she had given the charity some of Caylee's shoes, (And yeah, I think that's kind of morbid, too) I think that would be different.  But the thing which shows that she was only craving another TV appearance is announcing that she'd be at the event and she thought it worth mentioning. As if her mentioning it would make it SPECIAL. Cindy wanted only to call attention to herself as she now thinks she a celebrity.  Even Jack the Ripper's mother never made herself known.  And Lizzie Borden--Oh yeah, she killed her mother, but you get the drift.  This idiot thinks that she's some kind of force for good.   She is, however evil to the core and destroys eveything which touches her.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2010, 02:53:52 PM »

Good morning Monks---

So Cindy didn't mean to harm the organization?  Well, that's probably true because she never gives a thought to what might result from her ill-advised actions. Will she ever understand that no one wants to be associated with her and her "I thought it worth mentioning?"  No one cares what she thinks except to suspect her motives--and IMO rightfully so. Experience has taught us that--in spades.

Cindy is like a bulldozer.  In her insatiable quest for personal publicity, she doesn't notice the wrecked lives and organizations she leaves behind. Everyone in Orlando and most of the civilized world must know by now that to even remotely connect Cindy Anthony to any charitable endeavor means sudden death for that charity.  I think the woman in the pharmacy just gave Cindy a flier like she did every customer who came in and Cindy saw a chance to get her name in front of the public again without regard to the consequences and ran with it.  We have seen her act without thinking many times.  This is just another example, but unfortunately this time she has hurt a lot of people, basically children who need help.  As someone else said, how could any child be "Less fortunate" than Caylee?  Her mother murdered her.

All IMO.

AMEN Babybear. 

I emailed them as well and have to wonder how many they rec'd on top of the phone calls.  All because Cindy seized another selfish opportunity.

Hi Babybear
I agree cindy got a flier and right away her demon antennas pertruded thru her scalp and right away she got an idea  formulated in her head. She had no business calling  or  even emailing the T.V station to announce her  so called  good deed. The organization had no idea that she was sending caylees shoes!!  more so  she didnt solicit  for the organization  She solicitated  attention for herself as is!! her and caseys mode of operation.

I too emailed the organization and I mentioned earlier! I was kind of nice  and sent them youtube videos of cindy  being deposed with Morgan!   I will admit seeing her chew that gum like a cow on crack realy was more than I could take. I also sent videos of caseys call to her mom and her jail house visits and cindys voice mail she left for  Tim Miller. I did my best to enlighten them  that cindys intentions were not honorable.  I am not sorry I did it!! they need to be stopped in their tracks. It backfired on cindy. the nerve of her to say that   she deserved  acknowledgement  for contacting the news on their behalf. Bullcrap!!

Loca, You rock!!

Loca  I'm so glad you sent all that stuff to them.  It's good for these charities to know with whom they're dealing before Cindy has a chance to worm her way in and destroy all the good work they do.  My email wasn't nasty; I just pointed out that they might want to know that Cindy Anthony is hated by many and might not be the kind of person they wish to publicize their efforts. And that her daughter murdered her granddaughter.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2010, 02:57:39 PM »

Me too and since Cindy has gotten away with so much! it has empowered her to think she is above the law and a star.
This woman realy has problems and now we see where casey got her personality from. We now are getting a glimpse into the families dynamics and their house of horrors.
I hope they throw her under the bus along with george biggtime. Just like scott peterson once casey is sentenced there will be no need for the media to even speak to cindy. They will drop her like a hot potato. Watch her pop up elsewhere.

I hope Cindy pops up in a jail cell next to Casey, but she's covered with Teflon for some reason.  She has cause to think she's above the law because so far she has been.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2010, 03:11:42 PM »

Now Cindy could have went out and bought some shoes and have someone else deliver them to the pick up, but no, she needs to bring shoes from Caylee, to show how wonderful she is bringing Caylee's shoes. There is a part of me that thinks that is nice to bring Caylee's shoes, she had nice shoes and clothes, but not make an announcement, lot of people donate and don't bring attention to themselves    And I'm not sure how to say this right, without making people upset, but there is a part of me that finds this rather morbid 

Hi No Rose--I agree that if Cindy went out and bought some shoes to donate, it would have been different as you say.  Even IMO if she had given the charity some of Caylee's shoes, (And yeah, I think that's kind of morbid, too) I think that would be different.  But the thing which shows that she was only craving another TV appearance is announcing that she'd be at the event and she thought it worth mentioning. As if her mentioning it would make it SPECIAL. Cindy wanted only to call attention to herself as she now thinks she a celebrity.  Even Jack the Ripper's mother never made herself known.  And Lizzie Borden--Oh yeah, she killed her mother, but you get the drift.  This idiot thinks that she's some kind of force for good.   She is, however evil to the core and destroys eveything which touches her.
Hi Babybear, I will never understand this woman's behavior, if I were in her place, I think I would be in hiding forever  One thing that I do know, when this is all over with the trial and Casey is convicted, will raise a glass of champagne in hopes that these people will never rear their ugly heads again in public.  She does think she is a celebrity, she probably has not gotten attention in her life until all this, and she is taking all this as a celebrity does going out and talking away, only problem most celebrities don't have a child that killed.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2010, 03:11:44 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Well I see the Queen has stirred up more controversy. She thinks she is a d@mn celebrity. GMAB. I am so sick of these people I could scream. Lock their nappy azzes up for God's sake and all of our sanity.

If only the news stations would stay away from the drop off points and let it be maybe just maybe she would shut the h&ll up for a day.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

{Insert applauding monkey here.}

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2010, 03:49:56 PM »

All of the Anthonys used the past tense when referring to Caylee from the beginning. That is one reason I kept saying they KNEW she was dead.

Edit-fix title.  mb

I definitely think so too. I just hadn't caught that when I first listened to these tapes. And her awful giggling and almost flirting with LE.

Doesn't surprise me the least little bit after following this for over 2 years and seeing how normal it is for the entire Anthony family. It just makes me sick! 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2010, 04:06:05 PM »

I noticed her referring to Caylee in the past tense as well.    Did you also notice how Kc uses words inappropriately....it's as though she is trying to use BIG words to appear smarter...but uses an incorrect word.

Edit-fix title. mb

YES!! Makes me crazy!

Also in these tapes, there was a point after she had admitted that she didn't have a job at Universal, and they were talking about the phone call and KC said Caylee never missed her when she was at work, and LE didn't catch it... Well, I'm sure they DID catch it, just nothing on the tapes...Wish we could hear the parts that are cut out! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2010, 04:15:20 PM »

Casey Anthony Won't Attend Hearing
Perry Sets Status Hearing For Monday

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is not expected to attend a status hearing in court on Monday.

Attorneys on both sides of the case are expected to attend the hearing before Judge Belvin Perry.

A spokeswoman for the Ninth Judicial Circuit said Anthony won't attend the hearing.

Status hearings provide an opportunity for a judge to gauge whether a case is still on track.

Anthony's trial is expected to begin on May 11, 2011.

Anthony faces a first-degree murder charge in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

http://www.wesh.com/news/24770346/detail.html
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2010, 04:16:59 PM »

Good morning Monks---

All IMO.

AMEN Babybear. 

Hi Babybear

Loca, You rock!!

Loca  I'm so glad you sent all that stuff to them.  It's good for these charities to know with whom they're dealing before Cindy has a chance to worm her way in and destroy all the good work they do.  My email wasn't nasty; I just pointed out that they might want to know that Cindy Anthony is hated by many and might not be the kind of person they wish to publicize their efforts. And that her daughter murdered her granddaughter.

Lol my email to them was truly nice. I made sure I didnt sound bitter ! just a concerned grandmother. I merely pointed out to them that I was concerned that cindys intentions were not honorable and I was concerned for the organization , being as cindy had taken it upon herself to  contact the media for her own benefit. I encouraged them to research her performances past and present. And I told them I would go a step further and  include  youtube tapes that would support ! what I am saying to be true. I   told them my intent was not to create problems but rather to avoid any problems that they may get as a result of being associated with her.  I am going to send them a check so that they can buy shoes for the needy children. But I just had enough of cindy and had to do the right thing.

I am telling ya those anthonys especialy cindy has tested my every nerve. I think I wore out my keyboard  better rest it better I see smoke coming out of the keys huh  

Loca
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2010, 04:19:14 PM »

Hi Babybear, I will never understand this woman's behavior, if I were in her place, I think I would be in hiding forever  One thing that I do know, when this is all over with the trial and Casey is convicted, will raise a glass of champagne in hopes that these people will never rear their ugly heads again in public She does think she is a celebrity, she probably has not gotten attention in her life until all this, and she is taking all this as a celebrity does going out and talking away, only problem most celebrities don't have a child that killed.

Oh me too NoRose, me too! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2010, 04:19:19 PM »

Sneed hears rumbles Blago's attorney Sam Adam Jr. may not represent Blago in the next go-round

Where does she hear these rumbles? Maybe her inside source was the TV, on which Adam and his father plainly ducked the question of their future involvement with the Blagojevich case during the news scrum yesterday afternoon in the lobby of the Dirksen U.S. Courthouse. Or maybe she heard these rumbles later when SA Jr. appeared on "Chicago Tonight" and refused to commit to representing Blagojevich in his second trial.
In any case, the point is, these "rumbles" make a lot of sense. Team Adam probably can't afford to spend thousands more billable hours at public-defender rates, and probably isn't really interested in going through Blagojevich Part Deux. He's made his splash, impressed us with his passion and eloquence and, in hanging the jury on nearly every count, did way better than most predicted he would.

It's likely to go worse for him the second time around, as the jury was perilously close to conviction on several counts and, from what we know so far, not close to acquittal on any of the counts. Government prosecutors will patch up some of the holes in their case in some jurors' minds and come back stronger.

It makes a lot of sense for SAJr. to  move on with his head held high and take advantage of the "If I'm ever in legal trouble I want to hire that guy" sentiment he's sparked.

There's a lot I don't know about when and how a defendant goes the public-defender route: Does someone with empty bank accounts and massive credit card debt yet a condo in Washington D.C. and a closet full of expensive, bespoke suits qualify for a free defense lawyer? Does he get to keep sending his kids to private school while we pay for his mouthpiece?

I would say that Zorn hears rumbles that professors from local law schools will rise to serve on Blagojevich's defense team in the second round -- Andrea Lyon of DePaul University's law school served on the George Ryan team -- but, honestly, those rumbles are just notions rattling around in my head.

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnists_ezorn/2010/08/samonara.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.