April 19, 2024, 12:21:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 213286 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: September 02, 2010, 12:02:59 PM »

I am so rude....Hello to all monkeys.   

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/casey-anthony-geraldo-rivera-says-clearly-guilty-casey-anthony-faces-absurd-overprosecution.html
Casey Anthony: Geraldo Rivera says ‘clearly guilty’ Casey Anthony faces ‘absurd overprosecution’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, Jose Baez, Orlando — posted by halboedeker on September, 2 2010 11:28 AM
Geraldo Rivera has strong opinions about the Casey Anthony case, and he will share them on “Geraldo: Celebrating 40 Years.” The retrospective on Rivera’s career airs at 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday on Fox News Channel, but he gave me a preview today.

“Are you picking on my friend Jose Baez?” Rivera asked when we started talking about the case. Rivera wouldn’t discuss how Anthony defense attorney Baez is holding up, but said, “I support him 100 percent.”

What does Rivera think of the case? “Any prosecutor who attempts to impose the ultimate penalty on Casey Anthony is more concerned with scoring cheap political points than attaining justice. It’s an absurd overprosecution.”

Not that Rivera has a high opinion of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of daughter Caylee.

“Casey is a selfish, self-involved dimwit,” Rivera said. “But to seek to kill her, because she killed that sweet baby is an absurd overprosecution and will color the whole prosecution.”

Rivera cited the example of Andrea Yates, who is in a mental institution after drowning her five children.

“That’s how cases of infanticide are treated,” Rivera said. “It’s a sad aspect of human existence. It’s been happening since the beginning of time. These are not the people Florida has lethal injection for.”

And Rivera added: “In an enlightened society, to put her [Casey] to death is absurd. I’m so scornful of that effort. I think they risk putting the entire case in jeopardy. She has a better chance of being acquitted now if they had gone for a more realistic sentence or negotiated a reasonable sentence.”
What’s reasonable? “Fifteen to 20 years would be fine, including time served,” Rivera said. “It’s the best way out for everybody involved, including the prosecution. Outside of Orlando, I believe most people agree with me. In Orlando, it’s a constant drumbeat of ‘Let’s exorcise the devil.’ ”

Rivera described Anthony as “someone who’s clearly guilty, nobody has many doubts about that. To put her on the same plane with a mass killer has no kind of possible justification. I believe she did it. She’s responsible. The defense would never concede that and is going for actual innocence. They have a case, long shot it may be. You take this out of context of capital murder, the state’s chances of success are far higher.”

And what about Rivera’s friend Baez? “He was up here for my birthday,” said Rivera, who is 67. “We’ve been friends since I got to know him through TV. We share a common ethnic heritage.”

Baez’s mother lives near where Rivera owns property in Puerto Rico.

“I think of Jose as a fine and upcoming lawyer,” Rivera said. “If you cut through the BS, he’d be a hero.”

How does Baez come off in the press? “You make him out to be an insincere social-climber. He’s trying to do a job for a client who is white-hot in the controversy she generates. Lawyers are often smeared by the reputation of a client.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: September 02, 2010, 12:05:59 PM »

Geraldo..... stick it where the sun don't shine. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: September 02, 2010, 12:09:47 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/casey-anthony-geraldo-rivera-says-clearly-guilty-casey-anthony-faces-absurd-overprosecution.html
Casey Anthony: Geraldo Rivera says ‘clearly guilty’ Casey Anthony faces ‘absurd overprosecution’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, Jose Baez, Orlando — posted by halboedeker on September, 2 2010 11:28 AM
Geraldo Rivera has strong opinions about the Casey Anthony case, and he will share them on “Geraldo: Celebrating 40 Years.” The retrospective on Rivera’s career airs at 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday on Fox News Channel, but he gave me a preview today.

“Are you picking on my friend Jose Baez?” Rivera asked when we started talking about the case. Rivera wouldn’t discuss how Anthony defense attorney Baez is holding up, but said, “I support him 100 percent.”

What does Rivera think of the case? “Any prosecutor who attempts to impose the ultimate penalty on Casey Anthony is more concerned with scoring cheap political points than attaining justice. It’s an absurd overprosecution.”

Not that Rivera has a high opinion of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of daughter Caylee.

“Casey is a selfish, self-involved dimwit,” Rivera said. “But to seek to kill her, because she killed that sweet baby is an absurd overprosecution and will color the whole prosecution.”

Rivera cited the example of Andrea Yates, who is in a mental institution after drowning her five children.

“That’s how cases of infanticide are treated,” Rivera said. “It’s a sad aspect of human existence. It’s been happening since the beginning of time. These are not the people Florida has lethal injection for.”

And Rivera added: “In an enlightened society, to put her [Casey] to death is absurd. I’m so scornful of that effort. I think they risk putting the entire case in jeopardy. She has a better chance of being acquitted now if they had gone for a more realistic sentence or negotiated a reasonable sentence.”
What’s reasonable? “Fifteen to 20 years would be fine, including time served,” Rivera said. “It’s the best way out for everybody involved, including the prosecution. Outside of Orlando, I believe most people agree with me. In Orlando, it’s a constant drumbeat of ‘Let’s exorcise the devil.’ ”

Rivera described Anthony as “someone who’s clearly guilty, nobody has many doubts about that. To put her on the same plane with a mass killer has no kind of possible justification. I believe she did it. She’s responsible. The defense would never concede that and is going for actual innocence. They have a case, long shot it may be. You take this out of context of capital murder, the state’s chances of success are far higher.”

And what about Rivera’s friend Baez? “He was up here for my birthday,” said Rivera, who is 67. “We’ve been friends since I got to know him through TV. We share a common ethnic heritage.”

“I think of Jose as a fine and upcoming lawyer,” Rivera said. “If you cut through the BS, he’d be a hero.”

How does Baez come off in the press? “You make him out to be an insincere social-climber. He’s trying to do a job for a client who is white-hot in the controversy she generates. Lawyers are often smeared by the reputation of a client.”

“Casey is a selfish, self-involved dimwit,” Rivera said. “But to seek to kill her, because she killed that sweet baby is an absurd over prosecution and will color the whole prosecution.”

Geraldo...BITE ME BIOTCH!@

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: September 02, 2010, 12:12:41 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
09/02/2010           Notice of Taking Deposition
Amended

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #804 on: September 02, 2010, 01:37:58 PM »

Geraldo..... stick it where the sun don't shine. 
There's a hurricane coming, doesn't he like to cover hurricanes? Seems to me the one hurricane he covered came awfully close to him falling into the water 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #805 on: September 02, 2010, 01:47:57 PM »

“Casey is a selfish, self-involved dimwit,” Rivera said. “But to seek to kill her, because she killed that sweet baby is an absurd over prosecution and will color the whole prosecution.”

I find it interesting that Whorealdo says “But to seek to kill her, because she killed that sweet baby is an absurd over prosecution and will color the whole prosecution.”

His choice of words ................does he know? He says it like he knows she killed Caylee. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: September 02, 2010, 02:08:28 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/09/casey-anthony-family-on-reality-tv-show.html
Thursday, September 02, 2010
Casey Anthony Family On Reality TV Show

Snipped from this link:

Most Americans enjoy watching reality TV shows and to a certain extent the pre-trial motions filed by Casey Anthony's attorney's sometimes appear to be nothing more than ideas that were cooked up over a six pack of beer the night before. While it might be interesting to watch Casey, Cindy, George and Lee stranded on an isolated island somewhere - the fun would be over when the show ended and those four people returned to the civilized world. Reality in this world takes on different meanings for different people, but there is nothing funny or entertaining about the murder of a baby girl at the alleged hands of her mother.

I like this idea, but at the end of the reality show, they are left on that island. Never to return to the civilized world.

The only way any of them could get off the island is if they told the truth.......
we'd never see any of them again! Monkey Devil!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: September 02, 2010, 02:20:36 PM »

What an idiot! How could he possibly compare people like Andrea Yates to Casey? They are totally different. Andrea Yates was definitely ill, not a sociopath, didn't try to cover what she did, and it was a tragic case all around. Casey Anthony--a whole different kettle of fish. Is Geraldo really that dumb, or is he trying to help out buddy Baez no matter what it says about his own integrity?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: September 02, 2010, 02:23:49 PM »

I find it interesting that Whorealdo says “But to seek to kill her, because she killed that sweet baby is an absurd over prosecution and will color the whole prosecution.”

His choice of words ................does he know? He says it like he knows she killed Caylee. 

I think what he says is in coordination with Bozo's plans. Seems like defense knows a guilty verdict is in the bag, and everything from now on will be spun towards the mitigating phase.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: September 02, 2010, 03:01:25 PM »

That idiot thinks 15 to 20 would be fine-with time served-for killing her child??

He must be downing some of those pills the Putnam  clans were dealing.

Good afternoon, Monkeys.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: September 02, 2010, 03:10:12 PM »

Geraldo makes me ill....what he is saying to me, is that killing our/any children is not that big of a deal.  That horrendous act doesn't warrant the death penalty why? I'm so sick of these killers getting off too easy, and it sends a strong message out there to those who have no concern for another.....it's no big deal, punishment at worst is a place to live, w/meals, medical/dental and all the drugs they want, TV, sports....it goes on and on.  For someone who murders, I doubt this bothers them at all.  Our government needs to change the way it looks at the value of our children.....our most important asset.  Sorry for the rant....Geraldo does that to me.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: September 02, 2010, 03:14:03 PM »

What an idiot! How could he possibly compare people like Andrea Yates to Casey? They are totally different. Andrea Yates was definitely ill, not a sociopath, didn't try to cover what she did, and it was a tragic case all around. Casey Anthony--a whole different kettle of fish. Is Geraldo really that dumb, or is he trying to help out buddy Baez no matter what it says about his own integrity?

I knew it!!! its because they share a  ethnic heritage!! Oh cry me a river! I have never liked him he is cut from the same arrogant scissors as baez!! I am hispanic too but I sure as hell dont  validate anyone's  incompetence by saying we share a heritage. Geraldo is so full of it just like baez he is arrogant. I dont think he realy is considered all that and cannot be compared to some of the popular commentatos like barbara walters , diane sawyer some others !! he puts his foot in his mouth and needs a  crane truck to disengage it grrrrr
rant over!!
I  see geraldo and I see the alcapone  tunnel  always looking to be   what he isnt!! CLASSY

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: September 02, 2010, 03:16:38 PM »

That idiot thinks 15 to 20 would be fine-with time served-for killing her child??

He must be downing some of those pills the Putnam  clans were dealing.

Good afternoon, Monkeys.

So with time served !! her biological clock would still be ticking to breing another child into the world to trap a man and wham  another child entering the gates of heaven prematurely hell no give  her the needle I say I am so over being sick of him and baez and the baby killer and her family!!
rant over!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: September 02, 2010, 03:18:19 PM »

I think what he says is in coordination with Bozo's plans. Seems like defense knows a guilty verdict is in the bag, and everything from now on will be spun towards the mitigating phase.

Sunny
I am so sure he knows they all know but the golden question is ??? does casey know are they preparing her?? or keeping her in the dark??

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: September 02, 2010, 03:20:32 PM »

Sunny
I am so sure he knows they all know but the golden question is ??? does casey know are they preparing her?? or keeping her in the dark??

P.S
So is this to taint the jury pool not to give her death or life!! thinking because he is geraldo and has a t.v show that he can help his friend work it till  trial?/ am I the only one thinking this?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: September 02, 2010, 03:22:11 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/09/casey-anthony-family-on-reality-tv-show.html
Thursday, September 02, 2010
Casey Anthony Family On Reality TV Show

Snipped from this link:

Most Americans enjoy watching reality TV shows and to a certain extent the pre-trial motions filed by Casey Anthony's attorney's sometimes appear to be nothing more than ideas that were cooked up over a six pack of beer the night before. While it might be interesting to watch Casey, Cindy, George and Lee stranded on an isolated island somewhere - the fun would be over when the show ended and those four people returned to the civilized world. Reality in this world takes on different meanings for different people, but there is nothing funny or entertaining about the murder of a baby girl at the alleged hands of her mother.

I like this idea, but at the end of the reality show, they are left on that island. Never to return to the civilized world.

The only way any of them could get off the island is if they told the truth.......
we'd never see any of them again! Monkey Devil!

They arent civilized not one anthony is acting civilized!! more like untamed animals.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: September 02, 2010, 03:29:40 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/24844319/detail.html

Casey Anthony Lawyers To Depose Dozens Of Authorities
Depositions Of Law Enforcement Officers Start Thursday

POSTED: 4:59 pm EDT September 1, 2010
UPDATED: 5:34 pm EDT September 1, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense team said it plans to begin deposing dozens of law enforcement officers on Thursday.

In court this week, Anthony’s attorneys said they hope to question 35 officers under oath by the end of Friday.

The officers all have some connection to the investigation, defense lawyers said.

Court records show the depositions will start on Thursday with agents from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Oh, here we go. Stand 35 people at any given spot and let a car accident happen in front of them. Separate and question them individually and you'll get slight differences in the story of what happened. IMO, that's the purpose of the defense team; to pit any inconsistencies against each other and then conclude that because there is no concensus on details, the accident didn't happen. 

New  today
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/caylee-anthonys-body-language-with-mother-casey-showed-discomfort-and-tension-unlike-her-loving-body-language-with-grandmother-cindy/

Wow, this is powerful. Not just for her take on pics of Casey with Caylee but on her words to George and Cindy individually. Thanks Loca.

Thanks Boo
I thought it was worth posting. I too liked her comments she was right on:)

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: September 02, 2010, 03:46:19 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/09/casey-anthony-murder-trial-defense.html
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Defense Files Yet Another Objection To The Sunshine Laws

Apparently nothing Judge Perry says sinks in to the defense. They just keep doing what their doing, they are going to be scrambling come May.   

I understand that the duhfense wants it's objections in the record, but how many times do they have to file the same motion?
It's already IN the record, Bozo.

Dr. Glass's article was actually great this time. Wonder if the A's read it?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #818 on: September 02, 2010, 03:50:18 PM »

Thank you Scatty, that makes sense.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: September 02, 2010, 04:39:43 PM »

I wrote to Geraldo's show and gave my two cent's
worth.

Contact Us
Wednesday, July 21, 2010 

Print ShareThisWe want YOUR input! Tell us what you love, tell us what you hate ... just don't keep it to yourself! As a FOX Fan, you'll have a unique opportunity to make your voice heard and affect change at FNC. Below, you'll find a few ways to contact us. BUT, if you're more of a phone person, you can call us at 1-888-369-4762.

If You Have a Problem, We Want to Help!

Sometimes, like every other Web site out there, we have technical glitches. We have a high-tech team ready and willing to do everything possible to get you up and running.

For any other questions, send us an e-mail to yourcomments@foxnews.com, and we will get back to you at our earliest convenience
thank you
Loca

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.