April 18, 2024, 10:47:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 213245 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: September 02, 2010, 05:09:01 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
09/02/2010           Notice of Taking Deposition
Amended

thanks trim....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: September 02, 2010, 07:34:22 PM »

Geraldo..... stick it where the sun don't shine. 

Ditto.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: September 02, 2010, 07:36:06 PM »

That idiot thinks 15 to 20 would be fine-with time served-for killing her child??

He must be downing some of those pills the Putnam  clans were dealing.

Good afternoon, Monkeys.

So with time served !! her biological clock would still be ticking to breing another child into the world to trap a man and wham  another child entering the gates of heaven prematurely hell no give  her the needle I say I am so over being sick of him and baez and the baby killer and her family!!
rant over!!!

Exactly!! I've often wondered, do Cindy and George really want this creature on the loose? She will definitely have children again if she is free because all she knows is how to use a child as a weapon to manipulate her parents. Of course when the kid is old enough to talk, disappear the child. Even if she can't get a guy to impregnate her because they are terrified of the monster that she is, remember she talked about adopting?? And oh yes, she also wants to be a child advocate like her father, the guy she thinks molested her. They can form their nonprofit and call it M&M for Kids--Murderer and Molester for Kids.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: September 02, 2010, 07:57:30 PM »

That idiot thinks 15 to 20 would be fine-with time served-for killing her child??

He must be downing some of those pills the Putnam  clans were dealing.

Good afternoon, Monkeys.

Hello Scatty
How many

So with time served !! her biological clock would still be ticking to breing another child into the world to trap a man and wham  another child entering the gates of heaven prematurely hell no give  her the needle I say I am so over being sick of him and baez and the baby killer and her family!!
rant over!!!

Exactly!! I've often wondered, do Cindy and George really want this creature on the loose? She will definitely have children again if she is free because all she knows is how to use a child as a weapon to manipulate her parents. Of course when the kid is old enough to talk, disappear the child. Even if she can't get a guy to impregnate her because they are terrified of the monster that she is, remember she talked about adopting?? And oh yes, she also wants to be a child advocate like her father, the guy she thinks molested her. They can form their nonprofit and call it M&M for Kids--Murderer and Molester for Kids.

hello scatty
how many women havent re-offended before(its happened) if you recall casey told a friend in jail that they could get pregant together. Where is her mindset and what are her motivations its just the weirdest. I didnt like geraldos biased opinion. As a  supposed to be professionel he sure made a  bad statement. He is supporting   baez! if baez hadnt been hispanic he wouldnt of said the same thing!  he said nitwit but he realy meant the (b) word.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: September 02, 2010, 08:30:23 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/24859755/detail.html
Judge Perry Issues Deadlines In Anthony Casey
Perry Wants Trial To Start On Time In May Of Next Year

POSTED: 4:48 pm EDT September 2, 2010
UPDATED: 5:28 pm EDT September 2, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry has sent down a list of deadlines and orders to make sure Casey Anthony’s trial begins on schedule in May 2011.

Among the directives, Perry has sent the defense and prosecution a list of numerous pending motions.

Perry gave the two sides until Sept. 20 to tell him which ones need to be considered and which ones no longer apply.

After that time, Perry said he would issue an order declaring the latter ones moot.

From now on, Perry said he plans to address any new motions within 15 days of their filing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #825 on: September 02, 2010, 11:18:35 PM »

I am so rude....Hello to all monkeys.   

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/casey-anthony-geraldo-rivera-says-clearly-guilty-casey-anthony-faces-absurd-overprosecution.html
Casey Anthony: Geraldo Rivera says ‘clearly guilty’ Casey Anthony faces ‘absurd overprosecution’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, Jose Baez, Orlando — posted by halboedeker on September, 2 2010 11:28 AM
Geraldo Rivera has strong opinions about the Casey Anthony case, and he will share them on “Geraldo: Celebrating 40 Years.” The retrospective on Rivera’s career airs at 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday on Fox News Channel, but he gave me a preview today.

“Are you picking on my friend Jose Baez?” Rivera asked when we started talking about the case. Rivera wouldn’t discuss how Anthony defense attorney Baez is holding up, but said, “I support him 100 percent.”

What does Rivera think of the case? “Any prosecutor who attempts to impose the ultimate penalty on Casey Anthony is more concerned with scoring cheap political points than attaining justice. It’s an absurd overprosecution.”

Not that Rivera has a high opinion of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of daughter Caylee.

“Casey is a selfish, self-involved dimwit,” Rivera said. “But to seek to kill her, because she killed that sweet baby is an absurd overprosecution and will color the whole prosecution.”

Rivera cited the example of Andrea Yates, who is in a mental institution after drowning her five children.

“That’s how cases of infanticide are treated,” Rivera said. “It’s a sad aspect of human existence. It’s been happening since the beginning of time. These are not the people Florida has lethal injection for.”

And Rivera added: “In an enlightened society, to put her [Casey] to death is absurd. I’m so scornful of that effort. I think they risk putting the entire case in jeopardy. She has a better chance of being acquitted now if they had gone for a more realistic sentence or negotiated a reasonable sentence.”
What’s reasonable? “Fifteen to 20 years would be fine, including time served,” Rivera said. “It’s the best way out for everybody involved, including the prosecution. Outside of Orlando, I believe most people agree with me. In Orlando, it’s a constant drumbeat of ‘Let’s exorcise the devil.’ ”

Rivera described Anthony as “someone who’s clearly guilty, nobody has many doubts about that. To put her on the same plane with a mass killer has no kind of possible justification. I believe she did it. She’s responsible. The defense would never concede that and is going for actual innocence. They have a case, long shot it may be. You take this out of context of capital murder, the state’s chances of success are far higher.”

And what about Rivera’s friend Baez? “He was up here for my birthday,” said Rivera, who is 67. “We’ve been friends since I got to know him through TV. We share a common ethnic heritage.”

Baez’s mother lives near where Rivera owns property in Puerto Rico.

“I think of Jose as a fine and upcoming lawyer,” Rivera said. “If you cut through the BS, he’d be a hero.”

How does Baez come off in the press? “You make him out to be an insincere social-climber. He’s trying to do a job for a client who is white-hot in the controversy she generates. Lawyers are often smeared by the reputation of a client.”

“Casey is a selfish, self-involved dimwit,” Rivera said. “But to seek to kill her, because she killed that sweet baby is an absurd over prosecution and will color the whole prosecution.”

Geraldo...BITE ME BIOTCH!@

Actually I find this article fascinating. Here is Geraldo, supposedly a friend of Baez stating that he believes she is guilty. How many times have they hung out? I can surmise from this that Baez has told Geraldo some of the "going ons" of his defense strategies and Baez knows she is guilty.  Hmmmm, Casey, your little man isn't really so much in your corner is he? If this article isn't a tainting of a jury I don't know what would be.

If my good friend told a group of people something about me, you would think it was true b/c she's a good friend!

Or should we go in the opposite direction and look at it this way? Geraldo read all about how Baez was baby feeding him a whopper of a lie, making Geraldo look like a gullible stooge. Is he getting back at him by letting this out in such an "oh so nice" kind of way?

Hmmmmm something to think about.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: September 02, 2010, 11:19:18 PM »

Good evening, Monks---

I think Geraldo Rivera is an idiot.  Who can forget the famous opening of Al Capone's safe? It was empty, just like Baez' head.  Maybe he should open Baez' head like those heads on the old Monty Python's Flying Circus.  Put something in it.  Not that Rivera has any brains to spare.

I have a pet peeve about Americans who call themselves hyphenated Americans.  My ethic background in English.  It isn't something I accomplished, It's just what I was born with.  Nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to be proud of.  Just a fact. I didn't do anything to get it.  Just like Geraldo Rivera.  He was born half Hispanic. I believe his mother is Jewish, but I don't know if she were born here or not.  But he refers to himself as Hispanic-American.  Just plain American is good enough for me.  His statement that he supports Baez 100 % because of their "Ethnic heritage" is racist.  It's reverse racism because one can assume he would not support some other "Ethnic background" because it isn't the same as his.  Nonsense.

I didn't have anything to do with being born in the US, either, but I'm really happy I was, and I thank God that I was.  I don't need to hyphenate that.  I don't need to say things like my Italian temper.  If I have a temper, it's an American one. And I don't choose people to support 100% just because of some kind of foreign blood in their veins.  As Dr. King said, it's the content of their character.  And I believe both Rivera and Baez' have very little content. And no character whatsoever. 

End of rant.  But I'm weary of Geraldo constantly talking about being of Puerto Rican heritage.  So what? 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: September 02, 2010, 11:22:15 PM »

Further about that idiot Rivera, yes she killed that sweet baby and it isn't absurd that she pay with her own life.  I hope she does.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: September 02, 2010, 11:29:01 PM »

Further about that idiot Rivera, yes she killed that sweet baby and it isn't absurd that she pay with her own life.  I hope she does.

Amen babybear
if it wasnt for baez being his ethnic groupie friend he wouldnt of ever made such a stupid comment.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: September 02, 2010, 11:30:01 PM »

Amen babybear
if it wasnt for baez being his ethnic groupie friend he wouldnt of ever made such a stupid comment.

Jerry Rivers aka geraldo rivera
cant forget that.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: September 02, 2010, 11:37:51 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/casey-anthony-geraldo-rivera-says-clearly-guilty-casey-anthony-faces-absurd-overprosecution.html
Casey Anthony: Geraldo Rivera says ‘clearly guilty’ Casey Anthony faces ‘absurd overprosecution’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, Jose Baez, Orlando — posted by halboedeker on September, 2 2010 11:28 AM
Geraldo Rivera has strong opinions about the Casey Anthony case, and he will share them on “Geraldo: Celebrating 40 Years.” The retrospective on Rivera’s career airs at 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday on Fox News Channel, but he gave me a preview today.

“Are you picking on my friend Jose Baez?” Rivera asked when we started talking about the case. Rivera wouldn’t discuss how Anthony defense attorney Baez is holding up, but said, “I support him 100 percent.”

What does Rivera think of the case? “Any prosecutor who attempts to impose the ultimate penalty on Casey Anthony is more concerned with scoring cheap political points than attaining justice. It’s an absurd overprosecution.”

Not that Rivera has a high opinion of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of daughter Caylee.

“Casey is a selfish, self-involved dimwit,” Rivera said. “But to seek to kill her, because she killed that sweet baby is an absurd overprosecution and will color the whole prosecution.”

Rivera cited the example of Andrea Yates, who is in a mental institution after drowning her five children.

“That’s how cases of infanticide are treated,” Rivera said. “It’s a sad aspect of human existence. It’s been happening since the beginning of time. These are not the people Florida has lethal injection for.”

And Rivera added: “In an enlightened society, to put her [Casey] to death is absurd. I’m so scornful of that effort. I think they risk putting the entire case in jeopardy. She has a better chance of being acquitted now if they had gone for a more realistic sentence or negotiated a reasonable sentence.”
What’s reasonable? “Fifteen to 20 years would be fine, including time served,” Rivera said. “It’s the best way out for everybody involved, including the prosecution. Outside of Orlando, I believe most people agree with me. In Orlando, it’s a constant drumbeat of ‘Let’s exorcise the devil.’ ”

Rivera described Anthony as “someone who’s clearly guilty, nobody has many doubts about that. To put her on the same plane with a mass killer has no kind of possible justification. I believe she did it. She’s responsible. The defense would never concede that and is going for actual innocence. They have a case, long shot it may be. You take this out of context of capital murder, the state’s chances of success are far higher.”

And what about Rivera’s friend Baez? “He was up here for my birthday,” said Rivera, who is 67. “We’ve been friends since I got to know him through TV. We share a common ethnic heritage.”

“I think of Jose as a fine and upcoming lawyer,” Rivera said. “If you cut through the BS, he’d be a hero.”

How does Baez come off in the press? “You make him out to be an insincere social-climber. He’s trying to do a job for a client who is white-hot in the controversy she generates. Lawyers are often smeared by the reputation of a client.”

“Casey is a selfish, self-involved dimwit,” Rivera said. “But to seek to kill her, because she killed that sweet baby is an absurd over prosecution and will color the whole prosecution.”

Actually I find this article fascinating. Here is Geraldo, supposedly a friend of Baez stating that he believes she is guilty. How many times have they hung out? I can surmise from this that Baez has told Geraldo some of the "going ons" of his defense strategies and Baez knows she is guilty.  Hmmmm, Casey, your little man isn't really so much in your corner is he? If this article isn't a tainting of a jury I don't know what would be.

If my good friend told a group of people something about me, you would think it was true b/c she's a good friend!

Or should we go in the opposite direction and look at it this way? Geraldo read all about how Baez was baby feeding him a whopper of a lie, making Geraldo look like a gullible stooge. Is he getting back at him by letting this out in such an "oh so nice" kind of way?

Boo
that is something to think about.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: September 03, 2010, 01:40:27 AM »

Boo
that is something to think about.

Interesting!
http://criminaldocs.com/casey-anthony-parents-get-new-attorneys-will-casey-be-next.html

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: September 03, 2010, 01:48:44 AM »

I find it interesting that Whorealdo says “But to seek to kill her, because she killed that sweet baby is an absurd over prosecution and will color the whole prosecution.”

His choice of words ................does he know? He says it like he knows she killed Caylee. 

I think what he says is in coordination with Bozo's plans. Seems like defense knows a guilty verdict is in the bag, and everything from now on will be spun towards the mitigating phase.
Thank you Scatty, that makes sense.

I think you are right on target, Scatty.

Also, I love all your (monkeys') comments on this!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: September 03, 2010, 06:53:02 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/09/geraldo-rivera-likes-jose-baez-but-not.html
Thursday, September 02, 2010
Geraldo Rivera Likes Jose Baez But Not Casey Anthony

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: September 03, 2010, 06:59:58 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24861546/detail.html
Anthony Defense To Take 35 Depositions
Defense Says It Will Do More Extensive Depositions Later
POSTED: Thursday, September 2, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team will have a busy day Friday; they are taking depositions from 35 law enforcement officials in one day.

Eighteen of the depositions are scheduled to take place in three hours, with the rest scheduled for after lunch.

The defense team said it plans to quickly assess how important each witness is to the state's case and then go back and do more extensive depositions at another time.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Her remains were found in a wooded area in east Orange County in Dec. 2008.

Anthony's trial is scheduled to begin in May.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: September 03, 2010, 08:29:51 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24867547/detail.html
Judge Warns Casey's Lawyers To Stay On Schedule
Posted: 6:59 am EDT September 3, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The judge in Casey Anthony's murder trial warned her attorneys to stay on schedule.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry gave them more time Thursday, to take depositions from law enforcement officers. Casey's attorneys have repeatedly canceled the depositions.

Judges Orders
Status hearing  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24867469/detail.html
Set Schedules   http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24867471/detail.html
The judge told attorneys if they can't schedule their own depositions, he'll do it for them, and it will include evenings and weekends.

Casey's murder trial is set to begin in May 2011.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: September 03, 2010, 08:51:51 AM »

Appreciate the updates Trimm!   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: September 03, 2010, 12:54:50 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24861546/detail.html
Anthony Defense To Take 35 Depositions
Defense Says It Will Do More Extensive Depositions Later
POSTED: Thursday, September 2, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team will have a busy day Friday; they are taking depositions from 35 law enforcement officials in one day.

Eighteen of the depositions are scheduled to take place in three hours, with the rest scheduled for after lunch.

The defense team said it plans to quickly assess how important each witness is to the state's case and then go back and do more extensive depositions at another time.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Her remains were found in a wooded area in east Orange County in Dec. 2008.

Anthony's trial is scheduled to begin in May.

This is nothing more than Baez way of dodging the deadline imposed by Judge Perry.  He will depose some Police Officers whose evidence is of minor importance today,that satisfies the court's requirement that he start doing them within the timeline, but then he will do the others when he feels like it, which is what he planned all along.. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: September 03, 2010, 01:07:11 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/146607/Casey-Anthony:-Defense-plans-to-question-35-officers
Casey Anthony: Defense plans to question 35 officers
Last Updated: Friday, September 03, 2010 9:58 AM
 ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony’s lawyers said they plan to question dozens of law enforcement officers.

Earlier in the week, attorney Jose Baez told a judge he hopes to question as many as 35 people by the end of the day Friday.

Baez is up against strict deadlines from Judge Belvin Perry, who has said he wants Anthony’s murder trial to begin no later than May 9, 2011.

According to an order released by the court Thursday, defense lawyers must wrap up their depositions by February.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: September 03, 2010, 01:09:56 PM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/09/02/so-who-does-the-evidence-link-to-if-not-casey-cindy/
Written on 2 September 2010 at 15:23 by humbleopinion
So who does the evidence link to, if not Casey?
Filed under Casey Anthony 136 comments

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.